2010-10-10 Phillippines: SM Mall Asia, Manila

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Renn' date='Oct 10th 2010, 5:17 PM

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...bCategoryId=448

It is not about recreation but about original creation.” It’s 5 a.m. and Adam Lambert, arguably American Idol’s most famous runner-up, was just asked if he wants to redo classic MTVs. To a phone patch of Asian reporters, he gives this manifesto.

We all woke up this early to talk to the master entertainer and, true to form, it was worth the admission. Known for switching it up onstage, he probably has the record for most costume and hair changes within an American Idol season. He has worn everything from Rat Pack suits to full-on leather with wings. It is hard to see what is real and what is not. He is the rare circus freak-turned-master who gracefully walks the tightrope of balancing the private and the public with a smile. Among all Idol contestants, he knows how to tease us fans and Hollywood paparazzi, revealing a bit of himself along the way and throwing us off with glitter, light, and a bit of a howl to make us forget that he is vulnerable beneath it all.

But Adam is dead serious about singing for your entertainment. With a vocal range that goes from undeniably tender to hauntingly beautiful, as he says in one of his songs, he’ll “make you want to listen to music again.”

This is why Adam continues to fascinate us. He knows how to play with smoke and mirrors and it’s always fun to go along with an entertainer who knows what he’s doing. Like how he wears his leather and studs, we don’t know how he fits into them or makes them so awesomely iconic. We have to simply accept that he still makes leather look good in 2010.

It is simply his craft. As he says, there is no such thing as too much fog and glam because “it is important to show theatricality and really entertain people.” He balances his comment by adding, “It is equally important on another level to lift the veil on the glitter and the glam and show vulnerability. It is my job to show the fantasy and reflect a bit of reality to my audiences.” A true puppet master, indeed.

Within the 15-minute call, he gives us only a taste of who he is beneath the mature and confident composure, keeping most of his cards close to his vest. When asked about controversy and fans, his responses are about embracing it all as part of the show and he sees scandal as something subjective more than an annoyance. Moving onto musical pursuits, Adam, who still dreams of flying in concert, would be honored to duet with Christina Aguilera and obviously would want to write with David Bowie on a future album. Then, he teases his Glambert fans, hinting that he will be extending his concert time in Asia to sing some new songs.

As I said, with a tease here and a reserved comment there, the true Adam still remains strutting under the green fog. Glambert wins again. All that we have left is what Adam wants, which is to have fun and pay attention to the music. And with this ambiguity, I’ll continue looking for the real Adam in concert. And beneath the makeup, I might find the vulnerability that he was speaking of. With this much anticipation about knowing, seeing, and experiencing the Glambert, he doesn’t just want to make me listen to music again. He makes me want to rock out and see concerts again.
Druncass' date='Oct 10th 2010, 5:35 PM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 10th 2010, 7:14 PM

mykee19
IIHY
firstobsession' date='Oct 10th 2010, 7:15 PM

GNT 101010 Manila!

Part 1

Hello wonderful Skanks!

I have not gone over this thread and I have not seen your comments at the restaurant, but I got the general idea from my nephew, who chatted with you all by the oven, that the cookies washed out. With this, I say this with a loving smile -- baking you all cookies was a pleasure and, as with any cook, having satisfied diners is always a happy result and the kind words very much appreciated and fills the heart with glee… to say the least ☺ By the way, sorry you missed the first few minutes. I forgot to push the “cook” button on my oven.

I had a second row seat at the farthest right. When Adam came on, I managed to move to the front row. There was a security guy right in front of me. I chatted him up a bit when I arrived at my seat and we became friendly. Still, out of respect for the real VIPs in the front row, security was strict about not obstructing their view. So I stayed at the right side. I was cool with it because, as you might have seen from the oven, there wasn’t much obstruction (just that video guy by the stage and the head of a small VIP lady to my left… oh, and that little platform Adam and the dancers would jump on to). On the oven, I might appear to be farther, but my naked eye view was much closer.

Really, being that close is total must. The energy Adam sends out hits you like a massive wave! Wave upon wave upon wave! It was exhilarating! You see many details in his movements, his facial expressions, his emotions. You get to see all that’s happening onstage, appreciate the choreography and the grace of the performers. You see the smile, the mischievousness, the sly looks, the anger, the frustration and occasional coyness and shyness (yes, especially after he’s done something a bit naughty). He was so playful and fierce I was just smiling all the time. If I had not been baking, I would have screamed my head off most of the show, would have lost my voice and gotten lost in oblivion. Not allowing myself to be taken over by my emotions, I had the great opportunity to really see many details and nuances. I was glad since these are things I didn’t have the opportunity to see during my first 2 shows (more on these early shows later).

I was really happy when he smiled at me during Voodoo the first time he approached that platform at the right side of the stage. I saw him approach and I just suddenly raised my left hand up with what I think is a big smile on my face. He saw me and pointed at me with that awesome smile of his. This is probably why I forgot to push the “cook” button ☺ He would later look our way several times throughout the show and I must have had that big smile on me the whole time.

Oh, I also really liked his “disheveled” hair and the way it moved when he flipped his head every now and then. My thoughts – oooh, hot!!! Then Monte’s hair with that band around his head! He looked really cool, all rock. Either they got a wig, or they recycled the dread wigs and trimmed them to look better. Adam couldn’t help but point out the hair before he introduced Monte in IIHY. I also laughed out loud every time Adam petted Tommy on the head and ruffled his hair. Adam always had his predator look whenever he did so. I loved it ☺ And that kiss… It was an “Oh, you want me and I’ll kiss you in a way that you’ll want me more coz I want you”. It was full of desire but gentle so you’ll want more. One thing I noticed about alpha guys, they just know what is sexy and how to do the appearance of sexy.
firstobsession' date='Oct 10th 2010, 7:16 PM

GNT 101010 Manila!

Part 2

Geez, I haven’t even mentioned the vocals… they were stellar!!! There were also new riffs in most of the songs. I don’t recall noticing as much improvisations in as many songs in any one show (but I haven’t seen all the Tokyo vids and I always run out of cookies on concert day since I’ve been very busy this past week). “My jaw just drops” several times during the entire show (for whatever it’s worth, I’m saying this as someone who’s seen 2 early live shows and most of the concert vids… yeah, I had to get my daily fix, like most of the people here). I soooo wish somebody was able to make a good recording of the whole show. Like I said, the emotion in his singing hits you like a wave I wouldn’t want to see him in any concert from afar (or too far ☺). Adam’s performance of Sleepwalker must have prompted me to have an out of body experience because I had to see the video on my phone to remember how it went. Geez, you heard me from the oven, that SW is unprecedented to me (for now, since there’s 20+ shows to go). Soaked was immaculate, but I was very surprised by Broken Open. His delivery was sooo comforting, which is how the song was supposed to be. I didn’t expect I’d feel it that way in the concert – like I’d like to lay my head against the person next to me and just hold each other. Unbelievable! Aftermath is when we’d just hold hands and smile while watching Adam. I’m telling you – it’s wave upon wave upon wave upon wave!!!!

In Sure Fire Winners, I guess you saw from the video some Adommy action, Adam- Monte action, Monte-Tommy action, the kneeled slide, a bit of new improvs. Adam improvises all the time, some subtle, some distinguishable. I think there were a couple new riffs on the last 4th of the song. Then just before he turned his back to the audience when the song ended, he gave us a sly look with a smile-smirk – like he’s saying “I own you, bitches!!!” Well, he does!

Tommy was so funny looking like he’s humping his bass during his intro solo. I’m also liking Isaac a lot. I fancy his drumming. All the dancers were great. It’s really something else seeing them close. Adam and Brooke were all fierce during their little dance, it was really hot… then another nutcracker event ☺ they were so cute. The way the dancers move, they were all so sexy. Never got to really see it ‘til now.

Just before the encore, security let some other people into the front. Of course, I hurriedly moved centerwards so my view won’t be obstructed.

With the elevated stage, I didn’t see his toes ☹

Just my impression - Adam ended Mad World as if there was going to be something more. I looked at Monte and it appeared that he was just waiting to see what Adam does. I don’t know what made Adam hesitate. He even had that look of still trying to figure things out then, with a shy look, suddenly said “Thank you”. It’s a mystery to me… or maybe I just see things and was projecting :P It’s just that the way he did the main part of the show, it seemed TCB or WLL or both were forthcoming.
firstobsession' date='Oct 10th 2010, 7:18 PM

GNT 101010 Manila!

Background

For this show, I was very determined to get close. If I had not been able to get at least a 3rd row seat, I would have contented myself with a less expensive ticket far away. I was at the NY2 show and I was also at the right side of the floor, probably behind about 20 or 25 rows of people. Not being tall, I could only see Adam from the waist up… and a lot of the time just from the chest up. I also saw very little of the choreography and other stage happenings. I didn’t want to line up early since it was my first time in NY and I wanted to roam a bit and see a show. As you already know, the liners are very zealous about people trying to squeeze in to the front, even if you’re short. Understandable since it’s no joke lining up for hours outside the Nokia during summer. Oh well, lining up for hours for anything is no joke at all. In my Atlantic City show, I was farther back, near the entrance to the seated area. There, I can occasionally see Adam form the knee up. I was able to see more stage happenings, the lighting, the screen projections, the laser show. Borgata also had much better acoustics than Nokia.

I had trouble getting a good seat when the ticket sales started. But I guess I was meant to be near because I chanced upon a single 2nd row ticket. Too bad I was not lucky enough to do a Meet & Greet. Maybe sometime in the near future things will fall into place for that one. The show comes first and foremost.

I’ve been with IDF since April 2009 and this is where I get my daily Adam fix. I don’t post much but I love reading through everyone’s postings. Skanks are funny, intelligent, crass and depraved all at the same time and I love it all. All of you (or almost) would also know the rush of Adam’s show. It is 715am here in Manila and I was up at 9am yesterday to test the oven with Marsha and Marie. I have not slept and I’m not sleepy ;)

I just saw the morning news here do a short feature on the concert. They have excellent footage. Makes me more hopeful about a special GNT DVD with footage from various venues.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 10th 2010, 7:18 PM

iamthepurplewalrus
Soaked

WWFM

MW
barb4Adam' date='Oct 10th 2010, 9:27 PM

Philippine new coverage (TV Patrol/Showbiz Central): http://youtu.be/W7AZt9Wfx-s 3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Dreemr4797
Adam Lambert: TV Patrol / Showbiz Central
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 10th 2010, 10:04 PM

OfficialKevinP Morning Pilipinas! about 1 hour ago via web

ooipau It was an epic weekend in Manila!! #Glammanila was fabulous! Thanks for the welcome & hospitality dear pinoys! 39 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

PH_lamberts Sister-in-law said last night was adamized too. Now she wants to know more. Global domination. Yeh! about 1 hour ago via web

# Polly pollyness I havent slept at all. looking back at last night's GNT and silly-grinning like cray. yes Manila, we did it! *fist-thump* about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

EliteAdam I'm still on cloud 9! Thank you so much @adamlambert and pls.come back soon. We have more smiles for you. :) 33 minutes ago via web

# jaycee161 Have a safe flight. See you in KL next Thursday :) 32 minutes ago via Echofon

# Juliet jaycee161 Good Morning! Still dazed from Adam's #glamanila concert :) 29 minutes ago via Echofon

# @TerranceDlibra @SashaMallory @TaylorG90 You were on fiyyaaahhhh last night; thx for dancing up a storm! See u next in my country, Malaysia! 2 minutes ago via web

# @adamlambert @Monterrific @TommyJoeRatliff @UhHuhHerMusic @IsaacTheCarp LOVE d show last night! THX & we'll see u in Malaysia. Homeground! 4 minutes ago via web

barb4Adam' date='Oct 10th 2010, 11:07 PM

Clear_Liqueur Eeep I just realized there's no gap between Adam's face and mine. Is how much he loves you measured by that? /cray 9 minutes ago via Echofon :haha:
Islandgirljams' date='Oct 11th 2010, 1:40 AM

happyredpanda
Adam Lambert in Manila - Unang Hirit entertainment news report
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

islandgirljams' date='Oct 11th 2010, 2:09 AM

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/...ined-at-airport

Adam Lambert’s back-up dancer detained at airport
By Abigail Kwok
INQUIRER.net
First Posted 13:37:00 10/11/2010

Filed Under: Crime, Entertainment (general), Police, Celebrities
MANILA, Philippines—A back-up dancer of American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert was temporarily held at the airport after yielding ammunition for an Armalite rifle, which later turned out to be fake, a police official said on Monday.

Chief Superintendent Pedro Desuasido, chief of the police Aviation Security Group, said 20-year-old Taylor Brattun Green was about to board the Cathay Pacific flight 900 en route to Hong Kong at around 11 a.m. when he was accosted at the departure area of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport terminal 1.

Desuasido said authorities spotted 18 pieces of ammunition for Armalite rifle contained in one of Green’s luggage during an X-ray inspection.

Upon checking, however, authorities found that the ammunition were fake.

“The ammunitions confiscated were used as props during their concert,” Desuasido said, quoting a report from his officer.

Green was eventually released without charges filed.

Lambert held a concert at the SM Mall of Asia concert grounds on Sunday
madamimadam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 2:49 AM

sizzlingcris ...and it's a digital recorder, so the output is in .wav file
less than a minute ago via web

sizzlingcris My conference minutes recorder has found a greater purpose. I recorded the entire Glam Nation Tour Manila in full clarity!!!
1 minute ago via web

OfficialKevinP A 43-minute audio recorded live from the Glam Nation Tour: Manila
16 minutes ago via web

OfficialKevinP I recorded the show. I didn't recorded songs: Fever, Sleepwalker and Sure Fire Winners :)
20 minutes ago via web

We have it covered in the Hong Kong thread. We have established that Taylor "The Bratten" Green has bought himself a whole bunch of lighters from Manila - the cartridges look like lighters
madamimadam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 3:09 AM

Taylor at the Manila airport:

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Adam_Fan_Forever' date='Oct 11th 2010, 10:08 AM

Nice review. 18K concert goers per this blog.

http://ph.yfittopostblog.com/2010/10/11/ad...-in-manila-gig/

Adam Lambert wants some love in Manila gig
By Yahoo! Southeast Asia Editors – October 11th, 2010Email Facebook Twitter Print
By Alex Romualdez,
For Yahoo! Southeast Asia

Clad in leather with his signature dark eyeliner and edgy hairstyle, Adam Lambert took to the stage at the Mall of Asia concert grounds on 10.10.10 (October 10th, 2010), and wowed a crowd of 18,000 people. From his amazing backup dancers, to his talented band, the show was a spectacle of theatricality, musicality, and good old-fashioned glamorous fun.

The repertoire included Adam’s songs off his debut album, For Your Entertainment – specifically his hits: “Whataya Want From Me,” “For Your Entertainment,” and “If I Had You.”

One of the highlights of the show was an intimate performance of his moving, motivational rock ballad, Aftermath, which began with an important piece of advice care of Adam himself: “To love anyone else, you have to first…love yourself.” Through the performance, he sat on a stool in the middle of the stage and broke the song down into a charged up acoustic, and the crowd lovingly sang along with him. “Just remember, you are not alone in the aftermath,” he sang to the hopeful and hopeless alike.

Sweet, and conversational, Adam made it clear early on in the show that it was all about – and for the glory of, love, proving that he has heart, soul, and passion. “This show is about love,” he declared, smiling at his audience, “Both the dark side of it, and the light side…You see, sometimes in love, it’s not just about answers, but it’s about asking the right questions.” It was at that point when he jumped into an epic rendition of his hit, “Whataya Want From Me,” which generated a surge of energy and cheers from the crowd.

Despite the venue’s limitations in terms of production design, Adam was able to make a major impact with his vocal prowess alone. His deliciously risqué dance moves, and the quintessential intimate moment between his bassist (Tommy) and himself ten minutes into the show, were just the cherry on top of the most glamorous cake.

The last song on the list was a 10-minute long performance of his latest hit “If I Had You,” and as the intro began, Adam wanted to know: “Manila, are you having fun?!” He said, pointing his microphone toward the audience. Screams erupted from the crowd, and he grinned, “I said, Manila, are you having fun?!” he repeated, receiving even more enthusiastic cheers of agreement.

“The message I want you to walk home with tonight is that no matter how much money, fame, success, or sex you have in your life,” he declared, “it really doesn’t mean much unless it’s connected with love.” He screamed, “Love. That’s right people, come on!” Then the song began, and the crowd went crazy.

Bows, thank you’s, and I love you’s were exchanged, but as he exited the stage the audience began to cheer, “more,” and a few minutes later Adam was back on singing his final song (his encore): the infamous Mad World. In a more up-beat rendition of his famous cover, Adam wowed the crowd one last time, then the lights dimmed on his final high note, he took one last bow, and walked off.

As the crowds dispersed, some concertgoers could be heard enthusing amongst themselves: “he sounded so amazing, and he’s got such an awesome personality too!” Although the show ended much too soon, after a performance like that it is impossible to deny Adam’s musical talent, as well as his stage presence. Hopefully he comes back soon to share more of his greatness. For now, he came for our entertainment, he strutted his stuff, he treated us like surefire winners, and he gave us what we wanted from him: love.

After all, all we need in this world is some love, right?
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Adam_Fan_Forever' date='Oct 11th 2010, 10:16 AM

Here's another one from a self professed non fan who sounds converted. :D
http://blog.edarevalo.net/one-glam-night-w...concert-review/

One Glam Night with Adam Lambert (Concert Review)

After my frustration for not witnessing John Mayer’s concert in Manila earlier this month, I decided to grab the chance to watch Adam Lambert’s concert (thanks to Eventcape for free VIP tickets).
Although I am not a big fan of Adam Lambert, watching the concert was a good choice to de-stress and unwind. And, it’s been months that I haven’t gone to any concert.
It started at around 8PM with opening act from local band, Paraluman. We did not catch the start but I guess they performed about four songs. I kinda expected the main act will start more or less an hour later, as what usually happens in most concerts so I decided to start doing this concert review while waiting.

When Adam Lambert’s photo was flashed at the projector screen on stage, everybody got excited– some yelled like there’s no tomorrow, while some had their photo ops.

At 9PM, the seats from the VVIP up to Gold sections were almost filled but the concert has not started yet. Adam’s photo on the projector had been changed too, which brought back the crowd’s excitement. We did not feel so bored while waiting though, thanks to the not so boring playlist they have and the back-to-back Beyonce and Michael Jackson hits, and a lot more. And I’m sure the Lady Gaga tracks were delight to the waiting audience too. Although having seats in the concert grounds was a bad idea as I initially thought, it somehow helped us survive last night’s heat.

At 9:15, lights at the VIP area were switched off, a sign that at any moment, the concert would start. And there, the much awaited appearance of American Idol alum in Manila finally happened! Adam opened the show with his “Voodoo” performance, followed by “For Your Entertainment”. The first two songs were hit to the audience. It was a great opening performance.

From a non-Adam Lambert fan, I could say I really appreciated the show. Although I am not familiar to most of the songs he performed last night (well except for 2-3 songs I heard a couple of times), it was a fantastic show.

The Glam Nation concert tour leg in Manila was definitely a successful one–marked by almost 20,000 audience, superb performance from Adam himself, the smooth flow of the program (leaving no room for boredom whatsoever), the lighting and sound system. Adam’s band and dancers had given their best performance too. Overall, the production was even way better than the previous international acts I’ve seen here in Manila. I think I can be turned into an Adam Lambert fan after seeing this concert.
At 10:20, marked the end of the show. The crowd went silent for few seconds until fans shouted for more. A minute or two, Adam (along with his band and dancers), came back to the stage and did one more song, a cover of Tears for Fears’ “Mad World”. The concert ended at 10:30 PM.

Set List

Voodoo
For Your Entertainment
Down The Rabbit Hole
Ring of Fire
Fever
Sleepwalker
Whataya Want From Me
Soaked
Broken Open
Aftermath
Sure Fire Winners
Strut
Music Again
If I Had You
Mad World
barb4Adam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 10:44 AM

"Braceletgate"..love it. Poor Taylor really looks frightened ...

Clear_Liqueur LOL!!! RT @insomniac19: Dude! Braceletgate made the NEWS! http://vimeo.com/15734052 7 minutes ago via Echofon

heppykidvideo of Taylor interview at the airport? :) just the part where Taylor speaks. he's so cute! 12 minutes ago via web

barb4Adam' date='Oct 11th 2010, 12:31 PM

HOT AND SEXY ALRIGHT :>ADAM FIRED UP MANILA LAST 10-10-10 :It was a GLAMorus day and I’m still hung-over it. :”>YOU ROCK ADAM!! 24 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 11th 2010, 3:40 PM

joooory' date='Oct 11th 2010, 3:49 PM

stardust1213' date='Oct 11th 2010, 8:45 PM

Suz526
STMNBN
danilo85' date='Oct 12th 2010, 6:20 AM

clorith
Aftermath
danilo85' date='Oct 12th 2010, 6:26 AM

clorith
Broken open
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

danilo85' date='Oct 12th 2010, 6:36 AM

etiamexspecto
Sleepwalker

iamthepurplewalrus
Fever

etiamexspecto
Vodooo

hampaslupa88
Mad World
joooory' date='Oct 12th 2010, 8:33 AM

ooipau HD Great video.
Soaked
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

adam=LOVE.' date='Oct 12th 2010, 12:31 PM

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entert...m-Lambert-style

Entertainment, Adam Lambert style

By Manny Espinola
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 22:42:00 10/12/2010

Filed Under: Celebrities, Music

MANILA, Philippines—That the global reception for Adam Lambert’s debut album, “For Your Entertainment,” has been generally positive is unqualified deliverance for such an intense and divisive talent.

Rock ’n’ roll and dance club music have rarely sat well together, but with Lambert straddling fluently between two “opposite” roots, “For Your Entertainment” came out equal parts metal glam and electroclash dance in a seamless package that glitters with the kind of sparkle rarely found outside of “Twilight” the movie.

Lambert’s Filipino fans came in droves Sunday night at the Mall of Asia open grounds, where the 28-year-old singer-songwriter’s Glam Nation world tour made a stop. The same girls who screamed for “Twilight’s” Robert Pattinson gave it up for Lambert as well—amid pounding dance beats and clitoral guitar licks that haven’t been heard in these parts since Robert Fripp in David Bowie’s “Scary Monsters” or Jimmy Page in “Communication Breakdown” eons ago.

“My band rocks!” Lambert screamed after making sure things were up to par on his watch with the pulse-taking question: “Manila, are you having fun?!!”

Sing-and-dance cycles

Lambert, master showman in top hat, coat tails and cane, plotted his repertoire this way: He escalated what was basically a one-album concert into four rock ’n’ roll sing-and-dance cycles, highlighted by “Whata Ya Want From Me?,” “Fever,” “Strut,” and “If I Had You” in that order, with ballads and slow numbers in between—in a kind of peaks and valleys of energy.

His patented vocal pyrotechnics and solemn modals strung the songs in one festive, sinuous set.

Opening cycle introduced the album with the title cut, complete with the aforementioned Broadway getup and dancers (“If I’m not a singer I’d be a dancer”), laser lights, big overhead display screens.

Before anybody could egg him on, Lambert obliged everyone by kissing his bassist, again, this time to wild cheers. The dance headliner “Strut” and the Lady-Gaga-penned “Fever” were obvious connections to the young and the now, and indeed brought the house down on cue.

For an hour and a half, Lambert spread his message of love, fun and self-expression.

Saved for last was the most melodically appealing track from the album, the pulsating dance floor romp, “If I Had You.” Too brief and too early in the night for the young to go home, Lambert obliged with an encore of his Idol signature rendition of Tears For Fears’ “Mad World.”
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

MicheleDE' date='Oct 12th 2010, 4:20 PM

@mindchnger

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2naicrn&s=7
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 12:35 PM

KCZhu
WWFM: Soundcheck

Soaked: Soundcheck