2010-10-03 Japan: Nagoya, The Bottom Line

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SET LIST

01. For Your Entertainment (recorded version only)
02. Voodoo
03. FYE
04. Down The Rabbit Hole
05. Ring of Fire
06. Fever
07. Sleepwalker
08. Whataya Want from Me
09. Soaked
10. Aftermath
11. Sure Fire Winners
12. Strut
13. Music Again
14. If I Had You
15. Encore: Mad World

AQUARIUSADAM129
01. Soaked
02. FULL ,Medley, including FYE
03. Fever
04. Sleepwalker
05. WWFM
06. SFW
07. Strut
08. MA
09. IIHY
10. MW

riddle601b
01. Medley HD
02. Fever HD
03. WWFM
04. SW

quincampoix07 HD
01. Voodo Clip 1
02. Voodo Clip 2
03. FYE Partial
04. DTRH Partial

MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS

moraine90
MVI_0732.MOV
01. Adam arrived @ nagoya airport
MVI_0719.MOV
01. Adam arrived @ nagoya airport

Aaron Heimann
01. Turn of the Screw: A Documentary
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Sep 12th 2010, 6:46 PM

NAGOYA, JAPAN
(with many thanks to our Japanese sister crayonadachan who has helped put all the info
together for the Japan dates. Domo arigato! from Skanks world-wide!)

Tonight’s show is at NAGOYA BOTTOM LINE IN THE CITY OF NAGOYA

Nagoya is the third-largest incorporated city and the fourth most populous urban area in Japan.

Located on the Pacific coast on central Honshu, it is the capital of Aichi Prefecture and is one of Japan’s major ports.

As of 2000, 2.17 million live in the city of Nagoya. Cyukyo Metoropolitan Area has 8.74 million people in total.

Gateway to the City of Nagoya, Nagoya Station is bustling with over one million passengers every day. The station is conveniently surrounded by department stores, hotels, office towers and other buildings, and it also boasts Aichi Prefecture’s largest underground shopping area.

The JR Central Towers were completed in 1999. In 2006, the 47-floor and 247-meter-tall Midland Square building was also completed, near the East entrance to Nagoya Station followed by the opening of the Nagoya Lucent Tower in 2007. This 40-floor, 180-meter high tower is located in the Ushijima Minami area, near the North entrance to Nagoya Station.
The Port of Nagoya opened in 1907. Today, approximately three hundred ships, including container ships, various types of transport ships and car ferries, are able to anchor or moor at the wharf at any single point in time. Boasting the nation’s busiest port in both shipping tonnage and cargo value, the Port of Nagoya is in all reality, Japan’s leading port for international trade.
Completed in 1612, this castle was constructed to be the residence for the Owari Tokugawa clan per order of Tokugawa Ieyasu. It is the embodiment of the architectural skill of the Momoyama period (late 16th century). However it was lost to fire in 1945 during the war with the current donjon rebuilt in 1959. The remolded castle was opened in 1997. The 7th floor is the observation floor, the 3rd to 5th floors house exhibit rooms, which also function as a museum and amusement center.
Our Japanese sister, crayonadachan tells us Nagoya is flamboyant (BB WILL LOVE IT THERE!)
THE VENUE
Bottom Line Nagoya is a sister to the famed club in New York and, as such, regularly presents high-level performances of popular music acts. Shows include famous Japanese bands that attract young fans, as well as more established international acts that are popular with the baby-boomer bunch. Depending on the program, the format is usually halfway between a nightclub and a concert hall, offering drinks and snacks during a single or double performance of the main act.
Forecast is

Venue is standing only (enter in order of assigned numbers on tickets). The capacity is 750. Tickets are sold-out.
Show starts at 18:00 Nagoya time…5:00 am Eastern time
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 1st 2010, 8:51 PM

RT @bani_: Adam left the airport. Not many people were there waiting for him and he gave everyone his autograph there. I'm in Tokyo so I wasn't there..
joooory' date='Oct 1st 2010, 9:00 PM

Adam and his crew in Japan's Airport, http://bit.ly/bKyuWn http://bit.ly/cnvvY0
I missed him <3

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 1st 2010, 9:23 PM

Another pic of Adam outside Japan's Airport, http://bit.ly/cn2juM
joooory' date='Oct 1st 2010, 9:36 PM

RT @adamlambert: Bali vacation was a rebirth! Such a beautiful trip. My heart is full.
madamimadam' date='Oct 1st 2010, 11:39 PM

WARNWILLIS Nagoya Japan... studio time... Glamnation stye
14 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 12:53 AM

TerranceDlibra Just worked out and had some good sushi here in the hotel. now what? do I sleep? i believe everyone else is... where's @tommyjoeratliff?!?!
8 minutes ago via web

TerranceDlibra I love you @zshatwa, so good to see you in Singapore with Missy. Youre one of the most sexiest dope dancers babe... YUM! miss you.
10 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 2:16 AM

IsaacTheCarp YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Let's do the music!
21 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

xixi' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 9:01 AM

moraine90
MVI_0732.MOV
Adam arrived @ nagoya airport
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E25syqEDBck[/bbvideo]

MVI_0719.MOV Adam arrived @ nagoya airport
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBKkxCEfz3Q[/bbvideo]
mima' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 7:51 PM

@TimeIsEcho_Kou 今日は、アダム・ランバート! 8:00入! 機材激多し!!

Hello, Adam Lambert! Enter the venue at 8:00! Tons of apparatus and instruments!
joooory' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 8:40 PM

RT showbuzzz: adamlambert on Showbuzz tomorrow at 10 AM
clawme' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 9:02 PM

naomuse
Oh! I come back two days from today, I have not told my husband yet!
10 minutes ago via Echofon
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 10:01 PM

WARNWILLIS So apparently if you have tattoos, you are not allowed to use the hotel gym.... anywhere in Japan

SashaMallory @WARNWILLIS crap really? oh well guess that forces me to not workout

SashaMallory Hollerrrrr @TommyJoeRatliff is back... the most delicate head banger ive ever seen lol
barb4Adam' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 10:42 PM

SashaMallory Hollerrrrr @ TommyJoeRatliff is back... the most delicate head banger ive ever seen lol about 2 hours ago via web

WARNWILLIS So apparently if you have tattoos, you are not allowed to use the hotel gym.... anywhere in Japan about 2 hours ago via web

SashaMallory @ WARNWILLIS crap really? oh well guess that forces me to not workout about 2 hours ago via web in reply to WARNWILLIS

negativeneil Good News, Everyone! I worked out a compromise with the Nagoya VIP M&G. You will all have priority seating! See you at 3pm. 3 minutes ago via web

jennyandsally OK, in 7 hours the first GNT in Japan starts !!! 39 minutes ago via Echofon

pluginbaby1103 Neil Did not you take care I wonder if everyone could be negotiated successfully entered Nagoya four Minutes ago via Mobatsui

Kazykazy Good Morning!! I'm on the Way to Nagoya:) 2 Minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Bani_ Sound Check has Started at Nagoya VENUE! They are Playing Right now SFW. Seems Like Yet Adam has not arrived. Band only. (via @ Glam823 ) six Minutes ago via TweetDeck

glam823 now hear the sure fire winners! 17 minutes ago via Echofon I wonder if Adam entered the hall while I went to the toilet? W 17 Minutes ago via Echofon

# Debbieeeeee @ Sashamallory Sasha omg! what on Earth are You Doing Up So Late / Early! Is not IT Plus 6am in japan? Dear Get some rest (: About seven hours ago via web in reply to Sashamallory

# Sasha Mallory SashaMallory i think ive given up on sleeping at "regular" times.... whatever that means about 7 hours ago via web Sashamallory I Think ive Given Up on Sleeping at "regular" Times That means whatever ....

madamimadam' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 10:48 PM

negativeneil Good News, Everyone! I worked out a compromise with the Nagoya VIP M&G. You will all have priority seating! See you at 3pm.
half a minute ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 11:03 PM

Bani_ Sound Check has Started at Nagoya VENUE! They are Playing Right now SFW. Seems Like Yet Adam has not arrived. Band only. (via @ Glam823 ) six Minutes ago via TweetDeck

glam823 now hear the sure fire winners! 17 minutes ago via Echofon I wonder if Adam entered the hall while I went to the toilet? W 17 Minutes ago via Echofon

# Debbieeeeee @ Sashamallory Sasha omg! what on Earth are You Doing Up So Late / Early! Is not IT Plus 6am in japan? Dear Get some rest (: About seven hours ago via web in reply to Sashamallory

# Sasha Mallory SashaMallory i think ive given up on sleeping at "regular" times.... whatever that means about 7 hours ago via web Sashamallory I Think ive Given Up on Sleeping at "regular" Times That means whatever

Yay!!!! Today I Got my package Glam! I'm Officially Official:) About five hours ago via Echofon
Coralmermaid I'm Playing at a Party and DJ Adam Lambert is Right now!!!

Taking my Dog "Lady" to Get Groomed! Her Glam Up!

barb4Adam' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 11:29 PM

bani_ @ yammyyammy More is more! Better go buy more glitters and glam goods! 6 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to yammyyammy

Yammyyammy @ Bani_ is more more more !!!!!!!! for Tomorrow, Roger!! I am Going out for Glitter Hunting!! 5 Minutes ago via web in reply to Bani_

UhHuhHerMusic
Back to work in Japan with Adam...it was such an adventurous vacation! Want more beach!!! about 20 hours ago

mio_t toward Nagoya while, I thought it is impossible to listen to Adam. 緊張しすぎてしまう。 Too much nervous. 12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Minutes twelve ago via Twitter for iPhone

Glam823 Adam Walking Around Nagoya Station is now less Than a Minute ago via Echofon

Glam823 Could Meet Someone at the Hotel Adam:) He Will Come Soooon omg! 6 Minutes ago via Echofon
# Gwenbert Ahhh the resumes Glamnation Today at Nagoya, Japan! Sweeeeeet. 41 Minutes ago via StarHub Mobitweet

Negativeneil Good News, Everyone! I worked out a Compromise with the Nagoya VIP M & G. You Will Have all Seating priority! See You at 3pm. About one Hour ago via web

# Mindy Tan quitemindy @ negativeneil \o/ has anyone told you how awesome you are? 43 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to negativeneil

Bani_ Aww! Adam is Doing the Magazine Photo Shoot and Interview for Inrock! He is near Nagoya Station Walking Around Right now! (via @ Glam823 ) three Minutes ago via TweetDeck
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 11:43 PM

hide_n_confide2 Kathy
soo cool- bindi cheek chains: Fans gathering at the entrance of the Nagoya venue.
(via @ glam823 )2 minutes ago
vistadiva' date='Oct 2nd 2010, 11:53 PM

bani_ bani
Aww! Adam is doing the photo shoot and interview for INROCK magazine! He is walking around near Nagoya station right now!
9 minutes ago
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:03 AM

Will ... no, I Go to Adam Lambert's Live in Nagoya! I Wear Shining Shining Vest and Hat!! Waaaaiiit CAN NOT! About four hours ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

@ Tocooljo Was Kinda hoping I Would Pop Inflatable Adam out of package ... That Was ready to Blow;) I shouldn't this tweet (Pressing send);)

@ Adamlambert * Dearest * Goodmornihg! Ohayou! I Will Go to Nagoya Castle. Will You Go to IT Together?: D LOL LIVE, I CAN NOT WAIT YOUR LIVE!! About six hours ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

Bani_ Aww! Adam is Doing the Magazine Photo Shoot and Interview for Inrock! He is near Nagoya Station Walking Around Right now! (via @ Glam823 ) three Minutes ago via TweetDeck

Bani_ Tommy and Monte Just Went inside the Nagoya VENUE. (@ Glam823 Hugged He Said She Smelled So Good and Tommy!) three Minutes ago via TweetDeck

barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:15 AM

Sarahclub @ Negativeneil ♡ ('▽ `) ♡ ♡ Nono Appreciate! 6 Minutes ago via web in reply to Negativeneil

Bani_ Tommy and Monte Just Went inside the Nagoya VENUE. (@ Glam823 Hugged He Said She Smelled So Good and Tommy!)

Bani_ Adam Just Left the Hotel to Go to the VENUE.:) (via @ Missy5Around ) 3 Minutes ago via TweetDeck

Yay! トミー、モンテとハグできた! Yay! Tommy, we hug and Monte!

lisai' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:19 AM

While we are waiting, my Adam and i were glambing him up yesterday for a competition to win a m&g with Adam when hes here... not sure how to link this photo to here so here is it's url

http://www.glambworld.com/apps/photos/phot...otoid=101084433
stardust1213' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:21 AM

Hey guys, did anyone ever see this or know about this?
A documentary on the inner workings of an amazing band.
Starring:
Lennon Hillinger
Nick Annis
Tommy Ratliff
Sean Fetterman

Aaron Heimann
Turn of the Screw: A Documentary
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9CYDirBsw[/bbvideo]
Steve White
vistadiva' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:24 AM

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:42 AM

# Bani_ Adam has Just arrived at the VENUE. (via @ M_Amber3D ) 6 Minutes ago via TweetDeck

# hachiko glam823 haha Adam was so cute!!! 8 minutes ago via Echofon Glam823 Haha Adam Was So Cute!!! 8 Minutes ago via Echofon
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:48 AM

# @ Swan20 Hey! SHOULD Have I known! Inrock's main Office is in Nagoya!! More to Come Pretty pictures!: D About a Hour ago via TweetDeck in reply to Swan20

# Aww! Adam is doing the photo shoot and interview for INROCK magazine! He is walking around near Nagoya station right now! (via @ glam823 ) about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck Aww! Adam is Doing the Magazine Photo Shoot and Interview for Inrock! He is near Nagoya Station Walking Around Right now! (Via @ Glam823 ) About one Hour ago via TweetDeck

saori28; D colorflamingo 会場入りしたadam\(^^)/めっちゃかっこよすぎたー!!! half a minute ago via Keitai Web colorflamingo entered the hall adam \ (^^)/ーreally cool too!!! Half a Minute ago via mobile Web
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 1:01 AM

Now lunch (Hitsumabushi) to eat, I go to the venue, Adam is about an encounter with the never ⇒ M & G | 1 Minute ago via web

Quitemindy @ Clear_Liqueur lol Men are creatures Sometimes Gross 8 Minutes ago via Ubertwitter

Quitemindy @ Clear_Liqueur we Need to find LOL Nice to Settle Down with Montes and Tommys: P five Minutes ago via Ubertwitter in reply to Clear_Liqueur

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 1:02 AM

barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 1:17 AM

Now lunch (Hitsumabushi) to eat, I go to the venue, Adam is about an encounter with the never ⇒ M & G | 1 Minute ago via web

Quitemindy @ Clear_Liqueur lol Men are creatures Sometimes Gross 8 Minutes ago via Ubertwitter

Quitemindy @ Clear_Liqueur we Need to find LOL Nice to Settle Down with Montes and Tommys: P five Minutes ago via Ubertwitter in reply to Clear_Liqueur

Pollyness @ Clear_Liqueur yeah, That's Why I'm Thinking we SHOULD Be ready as Early as four-5pm. IDK, Hope I Get M & G does not pushed Too Early sched 19 Minutes ago via web in reply to Clear_Liqueur
vistadiva' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 1:29 AM

misato_gl misato
@ @ReneeIdolPI Though I'm not good at English and i'm not in Nagoya, i will try to do :) now he is in rehearsal and he was singing FYE.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 1:38 AM

Miyuki_777 in Front of Sutan W VENUE S three Minutes ago via Twitpic
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 1:53 AM

w Taylor & Brooke!
madamimadam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:09

TerranceDlibra come take care of me @twinified... you know how i get... :(
3 minutes ago via web

TerranceDlibra I better not have this damn head cold for my bday... please o please... :(
7 minutes ago via web
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:15 AM

RT @ Ginaaxton : Adam T 2 Minutes ago via Mobatsui
madamimadam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:16 AM

misato_gl M&G seems to start soon (via@krambon)
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ginaaxton c d like anyone making noise, but not fight alone - san - san Goshiyanki
two Minutes ago via mobile Web
. miyuki_777 会場に入りました! 3 minutes ago via Keitai Web

miyuki_777 entered the hall!
3 Minutes ago via mobile Web

. krambon 今からミーグリ入場! krambon Miguri admission now! 4 minutes ago via www.movatwi.jp
Minutes four ago via Www.movatwi.jp

Rosemint_Adam Neil!! Http://Twitpic.com/2U86Oz
9 Minutes ago via Www.movatwi.jp

ricccadam Neil!!! Http://Twitpic.com/2U86Oc
9 Minutes ago via Www.movatwi.jp
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:24 AM

miyuki_777 STAGE! http://twitpic.com/2u8bo2
3 minutes ago via Twitpic
Retweeted by misato_gl

TerranceDlibra Im like a baby when I dont feel good... :( I want my grandmommy...
less than 20 seconds ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:30 AM

mio_t VIP PASS 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Ginaaxton 2 Autographs allowed Said Neil / Vipm & g
seven Minutes ago via Echofon

. mayazappa サインは2つオッケーだって。 mayazappa okay because the two signs. 7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Seven Minutes ago via TweetDeck
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:31 AM

Shiro_Ns89 @ Occhi__ Do YOU have tea dance on stage! 笑minutes ago via モバツイ in reply to occhi__ Lol six Minutes ago via Mobatsui in reply to occhi__

This. ! But in reality Adam "Huh - they" want to fly I said from the moment of awareness
do not forget one thing that sticks out to Adam!これだけは無意識に出来るようにならなきゃ! It could just as unconsciously Naranakya! (爆) 9 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to occhi__ (Explosion)
nine Minutes ago via Echofon in reply to Occhi__[
madamimadam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:42 AM

Tocooljo Was Kinda hoping I Would Pop Inflatable Adam out of package ... That Was ready to Blow;) I shouldn't this tweet (Pressing send)
hiadamm Nagoya (>_<) many people
less Than a Minute ago via Www.movatwi.jp

Colorflamingo @ Ricccadam wow wow! Congratulations \ (^ O ^) /
an Minute ago via mobile Web in reply to Ricccadam

ricccadam !!!!! I signed Nn Nn Nn Http://Twitpic.com/2U8Hch
two Minutes ago via Www.movatwi.jp

maya is waiting with friends (^_^) hear the gentle voice of Adam! 3 minutes ago via www.movatwi.jp
3 Minutes ago via Www.movatwi.jp

Ginaaxton M & G is surprised to reverse the top and bottom of the column when the columns of W induced
five Minutes ago via Echofon

Glam823 We Just Took a Picture with Adam! He Said He Likes my Hat and make Up: D Haha OH, Neil Was Hot!!
5 Minutes ago via Echofon

16min sign up to two
six Minutes ago via Www.movatwi.jp
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:43 AM

it is the result of self-training (^ ^) v 7 Minutes ago via web in reply to Occhi__
madamimadam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:46 AM

TeeKay18 At Nagoya Bottom Line, about 50 people waiting for @Adamlambert concert! 5 minutes ago via Echofon
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 3:00 AM

Clear_Liqueur Full-sized pic Dtrh Lambliff Tassle-entanglement Http://Bit.ly/92Octr @ Quinnait thirty-one Minutes ago via Echofon

Debbieeeeee freaking Omg I Hope He Does FYE in JAP! Pity He did not do in SGP RT @ FYE Alexoliverio Souncheck Adam Singing at FYE! I Approveeeeee:) About two hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 3:03 AM

mio_t Ge and Adamuhaguー! 匂いはわからなかった。 I did not know the smell. アダムやわらかい〜! Soft Adam ~! less than 10 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone
Than less ten seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

rosemint_adam Adam holding a chubby little comfort. トミーは華奢だった~!!抱き比べしちゃった♪ 3 minutes ago via http://www.movatwi.jp

Tommy was a delicate ~!! ♪ wrong with holding over
3 Minutes ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

Hiadamm Http://Twitpic.com/2U8N88
4 Minutes ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

Hiadamm GOODS FOR TOUR Http://Twitpic.com/2U8Mxs
five Minutes ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

miyuki_777 Adam !!!!! super suites at the beginning and end, I got to hug it twice! 気絶しそう(*≧m≦*)フェザーのベストとネックレスを誉めてくれた! Faint (* ≧ m ≦ *) gave the best compliment and feather necklace! 最高! Great! 6 minutes ago via Keitai Web
6 Minutes ago via mobile Web

adayasu softer Adam - Oh Oh I  cute ... very cool ~
eight Minutes ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

. adamaju ニール発見! adamaju find Neil! http://p.twipple.jp/hqGUk 8 minutes ago via ついっぷる/twipple
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 3:20 AM

berry_soda Muhyohyohyo RT @ Rosemint_Adam : Adam is holding a chubby little comfort.アダムは少しぽっちゃりな抱き心地。Minutes eight ago via TweetDeck
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 3:55 AM

mFansUnite / nambahatch nambahatch

1. mio mio_t 撮影禁止! mio_t ban on photography! 今からカバンにしまって下さいとのこと。 Please put away the bag and that from now on. 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone One Minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

# @ LAMBERTLUST I'm not sure who is opening? about 1 hour ago via web in reply to LAMBERTLUST @ Lambertlust Opening is who I'm not Sure? About one Hour ago via web in reply to Lambertlust

# Just in case you missed this - Here's something to help translate the twitter list if you'd like http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ about 2 hours ago via web Just in Case You Missed this
Bani_ Lining Up to Get People are now in the Right VENUE. VIP ticket holders are already in. (Thanks to @ Negativeneil <33) two Minutes ago via TweetDeck

J_Lambs Nagoya Info: "no photography" stage is the official statement from the staff. ちょっとでも出したら怒られるかどうか…は、始まってみないとわかりません。 Whether it put out a little angry ... do not know do you want to start with. 10 minutes ago via web 10 Minutes ago via web
nuuskamuikkunen' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 4:57 AM

It is starting:
@bani_The show will start in less than 30 min. First floor is packed and people are pushed in tight.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

AniMaL' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 10:04 AM

From Lambrits~

"No other new songs, just part of FYE in the opening medley...Mad World encore."
Silvia' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 11:30 AM

AQUARIUSADAM129
Soaked
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRpbkhW8NKA[/bbvideo]
Sammie-Ma' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 11:42 AM

I found this quote on Adamquotsdaily, "jennyandsally While singing, the buttons of Adam’s vest were off, can’t help gazing at his sexy chest…."
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:16 PM

AQUARIUSADAM129

FULL ,Medley, including FYE
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXu-f0zjww[/bbvideo]
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:32 PM

Miyuki_777 @ Mayazappa Really cheers for good work! 今映像を見ながら、至福の時間を過ごしてました! Now watching the video, I was having the time of bliss!

Hirokoinkobe M & G at the time of Adam still had not decided to make today. いっぱい付けるよ〜(笑)って言ってくれた通り、4〜5色に両目ラインストーンで綺麗でした。 ~ I put a lot (laughs) As told us that he, was 4 to 5 colors and beautiful rhinestone eyes. 大阪は何してくるかな? And what would come to Osaka?

Sashamallory So my first time in Japan and IT Was Dancing Gaahhmazin ... ... lots of Fun CUTIES Here shite: P yall IT Know How to Glam Up and So Nice <3 About one Hour ago via web

Rosemint_Adam @ Glambee666 wanted wow ♪'s greetings. 同じ空間にいたのに!!生アダムはほわーんと柔らかかったですね(≧ε≦) 9 minutes ago via http://www.movatwi.jp I was in the same space! Raw Adam and I'm softer almost Wow (≧ ε ≦) nine Minutes ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

Xxmynameismaixx Tomorrow Night I cannot wait! cuz I'll Go to @ Adamlambert 's show in Osaka!:) I'm So Excited That I Can not Sleep;) lol Adaminjapan # # Glambertjp 11 Minutes ago via http://Www.movatwi.jp

miki_glamber I was going to bed early, not sleeping too much fun ~! 34 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Minutes thirty-four ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Asari0425 @ Adamlambert I Went to See Your show in Nagoya. It's So Awesome! I HAD a Great time. Thank You;) three Minutes ago via TwitBird

# Hiroko K hirokoinkobe YTアップロード時間かかり過ぎ... 編集もするから見れるのは朝かも。 Hirokoinkobe YT taking too much from the show and upload time ... Maybe you can edit in the morning. 4 minutes ago via web Minutes four ago via web

# Kazumin kazumin_adam @ negativeneil Thank you for what you did for priority seating situation in Nagoya and swift uploading of the meet & greet photos!!4 minutes ago via web Kazumin_Adam @ Negativeneil Thank You for what You DID Seating for priority of the situation in Nagoya and Swift Meet & Greet Uploading photos!! 4 Minutes ago via web

# Lambertglowbug @ RT if You Want to send Adamlambert a Hug Right now we Got his back & Let Him Know! It's all About You & Your Music BB ALL THE WAY ... for U.S.! 7 Minutes ago by via web Retweeted Sethshomaru seven and Others

# Thank you to those who took & shared the vids - I believe it sure ain't easy filming them. =) 7 minutes ago via web Those who to thank You Took & shared the vids - I Believe Them filming IT Sure Is not Easy. =)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:35 PM

AQUARIUSADAM129
Fever
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu6_4XrOj_U[/bbvideo]
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 12:57 PM

# Lambertglowbug @ RT if You Want to send Adamlambert a Hug Right now we Got his back & Let Him Know! It's all About You & Your Music BB ALL THE WAY ... for U.S.! 7 Minutes ago by via web Retweeted Sethshomaru seven and Others

# Thank you to those who took & shared the vids - I believe it sure ain't easy filming them. =) 7 minutes ago via web Those who to thank You Took & shared the vids - I Believe Them filming IT Sure Is not Easy.

Dashia LOL look at the result of the poll http://galaxieblog.com.my/polls/result.asp?Category=Galaxie About 6 hours ago via web by Retweeted Sethshomaru and 2 Others
=)
Silvia' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 1:05 PM

AQUARIUSADAM129
Sleepwalker
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP-yadvyXZU[/bbvideo]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 1:32 PM

AQUARIUSADAM129
WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVlcQWWjaKs[/bbvideo]
islandgirljams' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 1:43 PM

NAGOYA PICS!!!

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:06 PM

riddle601b
Medley HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIUZWj93pR8[/bbvideo]

Fever HD
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RAyW2NLP5Y[/bbvideo]
madamimadam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:24 PM

jennyandsally All the cameras were confiscated at the gate. FYE was added, but anchor was MW only. hopefully see Adam closer tomorrow on Osaka.
about 6 hours ago via Echofon

WARNWILLIS NAGOYA!!!!!! Domo Aragato for an amazing show!!!
about 7 hours ago via Twitterrific

TommyJoeRatliff Mmkay.... I love japan!
about 7 hours ago via web

TaylorG90 First show in Japan was amazing. To the lady that fainted in the front row, sorry bout it. Lovin Japan.
about 7 hours ago via web

TerranceDlibra I packing in the fluids and vitamins. I have to get better. my Bday is thursday, i refuse to be sick!
about 5 hours ago via web

TerranceDlibra good show tonight. I love japan. now time for me to try and sleep and feel better in the morning...
about 5 hours ago via web

SashaMallory So my first time dancing in Japan and it was Gaahhmazin... fun shite... lots of cuties here :P yall know how to glam it up and so nice <3
about 3 hours ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 2:50 PM

AQUARIUSADAM129
SFW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVscY3JK51k[/bbvideo]

riddle601b HD
WWFM
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkq4eblMAD0[/bbvideo]

SW
[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNVNyD8IlhU[/bbvideo]
barb4Adam' date='Oct 3rd 2010, 3:00 PM

# glam bee glambee666 @ hirokoinkobe大変だったのですね。 Glambee666 @ Hirokoinkobe I was hard. セキュリティの人、あのおしくらまんじゅうの中に入ってまでカメラを注意してました。 Security of person, I was aware from inside the camera that Oshikura buns. カメラを注意するようにしか言われてないんでしょうね。 I guess just to be careful not been told the camera. アダムに蹴飛ばされろ‼ Adam kicked to fight city hall! about 2 hours ago via Echofon in reply to hirokoinkobe About two hours ago via Echofon in reply to Hirokoinkobe

Bani_ @ Yammyyammy I No, bring two, also came to get his mouth ~ Adam. 絶対やってくれるよ! I definitely will do! で、くわえてもらったバラは必ず貰って帰ってくる事。 The rose, his mouth had not gotten it always come back. そしてそれをくわえながら至福の時を過ごすのよ(爆)。 While I spend a blissful moment and it's mouth (lol).

# glam bee glambee666 Anyway, anyhow, I love @ adamlambert soooooooo much!! about 1 hour ago via Echofon Glambee666 Anyway, Anyhow, I love @ Adamlambert soooooooo much!! About 1 Hour ago via Echofon

# glam bee glambee666 ステージ上のアダムの存在感は本当に凄い。 glambee666 Adam's presence on stage is amazing. アダムの顔がでかいからではなく、遠近法がおかしくなったかと思うくらいアダムだけ何倍も大きく見えました。 Not from Adam'sface is huge, as Adam saw only a few times as large as you think went wrong perspective. about 1 hour ago via Echofon About a Hour ago via Echofon

# Yukijamie Hoho Want Him * Taste * RT @ Omarbitch : Im So Hungry I Could Eat @ Adamlambert :) About a Hour ago via Echofon

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”