***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Very creative and clever photo shoot.

1st 2 thoughts as I skimmed the pictures...Adam's wearing socks??? AND...the zebra head in bed? Marlon Brando and the horse's head .... redux The Godfather! ::haha:: ::haha::

And Adam spread eagle? I have no words...just dirty thoughts ::icant:: ::icant::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

::grin:: nice positions
::icecream::

and more fun to come in UK

Alan Carr Chatty Man ✔ ‎@chattyman
*SUPER EXCITED FACE!* Just had a peek at the guests coming up this series & I spy @adamlambert @5SOS & @sueperkins #futurechattyman :) Sam x
3:04 PM - 30 Sep 2015

DragonGirl ‏@iamdragongirl
@chattyman Woop woop!!! Which date is @adamlambert going to be on? Don't forget "top shelf tequila"!!! \O/ #futurechattyman

Alan Carr Chatty Man ‏@chattyman
@iamdragongirl @adamlambert He's on the show on the 16th October :) Sam x

::banana::
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Love the new photo shoot. ::woohoo:: So avant garde and fun. ::haha::
Paula

Post by Paula »

I LOVE the new pics. I think it's one of the best photoshoots that he's done in a while.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

I love the shower picture. So masculine and sensual. ::wub::

Adam looks like a professional model in an advertisement for shower gel. ::devil:: ::drool::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Is this what jetlag Adam looks like? ::icant::

"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Interrupting your regularly scheduled programming...cause you gotta check out this guy from the Voice auditions last night!!

Did anyone catch this guy, Viktor Kiraly, on The Voice last night? Just WOW!! Now THAT's a little Adam!!

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/iehrFzQDBZY[/bbvideo]

Evidently, he won a competition in Hungary..and has some recordings and and some official music vids on Vevo. He also writes music.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/HREdhsuyXhk[/bbvideo]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Yesterday, I was having a discussion with someone about processors and their abilities and how my laptop is awesome... I tweeted:

mmadamimadamm @mmadamimadamm
@terra_zephead I have a Dell Laptop XPS L501X. I love it amazing audio on it too!

And then this happened... I almost fell off my chair... hmmm.... lazyboy.... ::hysterical::

mmadamimadamm 18m18 minutes ago
mmadamimadamm Retweeted DellHome
Color me shocked!!!!! Check out my personal video! ROFLMAO! Hats off to Dell!

mmadamimadamm added,
DellHome @dellhome
@mmadamimadamm Thanks for all the #DellLove for our #DellXPS PC's! @dellcreative made you a vid to say thanks. http://del.ly/6013BzXDL
"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

madamimadam » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:19 pm wrote:Yesterday, I was having a discussion with someone about processors and their abilities and how my laptop is awesome... I tweeted:

@terra_zephead I have a Dell Laptop XPS L501X. I love it amazing audio on it too!

And then this happened... I almost fell off my chair... hmmm.... lazyboy.... ::hysterical::

mmadamimadamm added,
DellHome @dellhome
@mmadamimadamm Thanks for all the #DellLove for our #DellXPS PC's! @dellcreative made you a vid to say thanks. http://del.ly/6013BzXDL
Such hugely deserved words of praise and acknowlgement for all that you do!!
"Superfan"
.... ::yessss:: ::notworthy:: ::wootdance:: ::clap:: ::flowers:: ::huggy:: ::wheee::
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBzq7T4 ... =247138969[/bbvideo]

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Dunno about recognition, Barb, but some amazing PR department at Dell!!!!
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:08 pm wrote:Interrupting your regularly scheduled programming...cause you gotta check out this guy from the Voice auditions last night!!

Did anyone catch this guy, Viktor Kiraly, on The Voice last night? Just WOW!! Now THAT's a little Adam!!

Evidently, he won a competition in Hungary..and has some recordings and and some official music vids on Vevo. He also writes music.

I saw him Vista and I was really impressed. I hope he does really well, but there is a lot of great competition this year, but he has the whole package and should make it to the end and if he doesn't win, I am sure someone will pick him up. He's that good! ::smile::

I just wish he hadn't picked Adam! Just my opinion, but I think Pharell would have been the bertter coach for him. ::yes::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:19 pm wrote:Yesterday, I was having a discussion with someone about processors and their abilities and how my laptop is awesome... I tweeted:

mmadamimadamm added,
DellHome @dellhome
Way to go Marie! ::grin:: Maybe they will send you a new Windows 10 laptop for your free advertising. ::smile::
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Tiki » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:22 pm wrote:
vistadiva » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:08 pm wrote:Interrupting your regularly scheduled programming...cause you gotta check out this guy from the Voice auditions last night!!

I saw him Vista and I was really impressed. I hope he does really well, but there is a lot of great competition this year, but he has the whole package and should make it to the end and if he doesn't win, I am sure someone will pick him up. He's that good! ::smile::

I just wish he hadn't picked Adam! Just my opinion, but I think Pharell would have been the bertter coach for him. ::yes::
I completely agree with you! I think he picked Adam because he just was so effusive in his praise...which, BTW, he does to every contestant he wants. Pharell would have been a better mentor. But, Viktor is a pro with lots of experience. He won't let Adam shove him under the rug.

And, if Adam doesn't choose him in the battle round, the other 3 will fight to steal him. I do see him going all the way to the end. BUT, The Voice has a paltry record of following up and making stars of their winners. That's where they never measured up to AI. They appear to have no investment...financially or professionally...in the winners.

BTW, I haven't watched Voice since season 2. Just happened to be switching channels and caught this guy. He's gonna make me watch until (or if) he's eliminated.
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

I saw Viktor and thought the same, that he is primed and ready to go with a record label. I think this is his way of gaining lots of fans quickly so if he gets a deal, he has the fandom to support him. Very smart cookie! ::winking::

I can't even remember who won last year, but I think he was a folk singer. Haven't heard anything about him since he won. At least the previous year's winner Craig Wayne Boyd has been promoted and is always out playing festivals and clubs. He does a lot of self promoting with social media as well. That's the name of the game these days. So glad Adam finally figured out he had to self promote as well, instead of just promoting others. ::thumbsup::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Had to make a Wal-Mart run today......

While in there.....Adam's....Better Than I know Myself ...was playing ::wub::

I just love when that happens ::wub:: ::thumbsup::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I'm babysitting and only have my iPad with me, so I'm restricted as to what I can do.... But I did manage to go through 800 bans that were done by mods and gatekeepers to purge the few remaining names I had kept because they were so close to being real user names.

I just finished and our board is now pristine!!!!!

::clapbig:: ::woohoo::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Yayyyyy, nothing like a clean house! ::clap::

Now, can you come over and do mine, too?? ::haha::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:28 pm wrote:Yayyyyy, nothing like a clean house! ::clap::

Now, can you come over and do mine, too?? ::haha::

....hmmmm.... let me think about that......

OK, thought about it and "NO"!

::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Lol, don't blame you....I hate cleaning house ::nauseous::

It's ok, I still love you anyway ::derrderr::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:14 pm wrote:Lol, don't blame you....I hate cleaning house ::nauseous::

It's ok, I still love you anyway ::derrderr::
heeeeheeeheeeee
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”