2010-03-10/13 Singapore Promo Tour - PERFORMANCE

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 12th 2010, 3:51 PM'

izreloaded http://twitpic.com/182nud - Here's the pic of me and Adam after our interview! Thanks @adamlambert You rock my world!

awww how sweet ::wub::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 12th 2010, 5:49 PM'

RT @Monterrific: On the plane with @Longineu headed home. So tired! a stop in Tokyo. Then home. Good night

so is BB gonna keep promoting the album or maybe vacation till the band come back ::flowers::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 12th 2010, 6:14 PM'

ooipau I'm here at Bugis Junction and there's already 15 of us in the queue to Adam's Autographe Session!

ooipau http://twitpic.com/186lpk - And the queuing begins... Its 8.20am & the queue is already 20 strong!

awwww How sweet ::wub::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 12th 2010, 6:41 PM'

http://twitpic.com/186onr - @adamlambert is trending on YouTube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot!
::haha:: I'm sure I participated in that searching nonstop for videos ::whistle::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 12th 2010, 6:55 PM'

mraryanto Holy cow! Queue has begun forming at Bugis Junction for @adamlambert's autograph session! How devoted. But not as devoted as @minzhiant. :)
BB is Loved ::wub::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 12th 2010, 7:30 PM'

RT @galaxiemag: morning! we're speaking to @adamlambert in under 6 hours. tweet us a question u have for him. we'll slip that in if we have the chance.
::huggy::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 12th 2010, 10:22 PM'

from PF
Crazy Rock Night in Singapore

I LOVE YOU DANG DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, I don’t have Dang Dang’s picture because it’s not allowed! So I didn’t take any. But someone took shaky, blurry cell phone pics; you just have to wait for them.
The first surprise today for me is that Adam’s popularity is much much bigger than I realized!! Big proportion of fans and teens and we are quite crazy!!! Basically most people wear black clothing and black nail polishes. Some sport very glam looks. There are people from England, Malaysia and Japan. Why do I know they are from Japan? Because they are wearing Kimonos. Also, there were all colors of people (race)!
Oh, oh, and the second surprise is the big number of male fans. There were male fans who are heavily made up and wearing netting clothing. Most of the males are teen fans. Lots of good looking guys there. There are also 30 and 40ish middle age male fans too. There are also pairs of male fans. (wink, wink) and some tween (12ish) fans dressed in very rock garbs.
This is how we enter the venue: As soon as the doors open we ran into the main street. We ran and scream….. We were absolutely high spirited. There were TV cameras and I hope they didn’t capture my image; I must look like a lunatic. Many workers asked us to calm down but we just screamed something like “Oh, MY GOD!” and we scared them away. Once we get there we realized we still have to wait outside the concert hall. Outside there were lots of giant posters of Dang Dang and big red carpet like background boards.
There were lots of press waiting too. We waited for a long while and when the doors opened we creamed. Many fans were interviewed. Teens are very excitable (including me) and many of them were shouting “Adam, marry me!” The event workers had a lot of requirement for us to follow; so we shouted at them: “Whataya Want from Us?” They didn’t understand so we told them to go ask Adam. HE taught us that phrase!

Today Dang Dang sang Broken Open, WWfM, happy version of MW, and……Rabbit Hole! I fogot what other songs he sang because I was too excited. Sorry! Rabbit Hole is SO GOOD.
When Dang Dang appeared on stage the screams will scare you to death! I was scared. Of course I creamed along and then I cried! I bawled! I tried to control myself and tried very hard to stop; but I can’t. I cried and I got panda eyes (original text: my eyes turned black.)
What does handsome means? What does sculptured means? Just look at Adam. I did not exaggerate. He must lose weight while doing global promotion. There’s no excess flesh on his face anymore. He looked striking.
Today he wore the variegated color Dior pants and his legs looked a lot thinner than the pictures. He have to stop losing weight. You’ll believe me if you look at him in person. At least the legs can’t be any thinner now. He wore a very glam leather jacket and white gloves. Of course he has eye make up on and he walked with pronounced inward pointed feet. Quite pronounced. I found it very funny.
Dang Dang’s voice is like from the heavens. When he sang the whole place was extremely quiet and hushed. His voice is sooo enjoyable to listen to!!!! We sang along at WWfM.
The host asked lots of Dang Dang trivia and we all knew the answers. It felt really good that we all have such deep knowledge about him. There were five lucky fans who got to go on stage. They got to hug him and were given his posters. They were quizzed about Dang Dang and of course they all answered correctly. There was a young boy (13ish) among the five lucky fans who was especially cute. He was too shy to look at Adam and when the host asked him to look at Dang Dang he only stole a shy glance…..
At the end we all shouted “encore!” and it was very high spirited. So Dang Dang reappear to sing the happy version of MW. We all twisted (dance) along with Dang Dang and his inward pointed feet. We twisted along in that heavenly voice and witness the gold certificate. We were all very high. There are far more people who love him than I imagined. And far crazier too.
Ps: the drummer gege (older brother, intimate title for a man) is very handsome and gentlemanly too. He bowed with his hand on his heart! So charming!
Uncle Soy Sauce (her nickname for Monte, origin unknown by me) was very cute too. Looks like an onion. He looked at Dang Dang with a paternal gleam…..
Pps: I love you, I love you, I love you, Dang Dang!!!!!!!
I love you very much, I love you so so much, I love you to death!!!!!!!!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 12th 2010, 11:13 PM'

http://twitpic.com/photos/ooipau

'Caged' in to see @adamlambert ! The queue grows for Adam's Autographe Session at 4pm (its 10.30am now)

(looks like they're doing homework in line ::haha:: )
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 13th 2010, 12:28 AM'

It's major suckage time for those in line...and there's still 3 more hours to wait

http://twitpic.com/188td0

http://twitpic.com/188vgc
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Applethief' date='Mar 13th 2010, 2:30 AM'

About why we call Monte "Uncle Soy Sauce" in china, here is the explaination by a chambert :P
i feel it is time to let this nickname widespread ::haha::

On the origin of "Uncle Soy Sauce"
"Soy Sauce"here has a whole different meaning than a flavor. Several years back, when some TV station in mainland China was doing some sort of "voices from the street", a man in shorts and flipflops walked by. The reporter stopped him to ask his opinion on a specific issue. Replied the man " I'm only here to get some SOY SAUCE home. Like I care." The netizens(Chinese web users) quickly picked that up because for the first time instead of giving a standardized answer on some matters we sort of can say I just don't care. I just want to live my life. So leave me alone.
As it evolves with rising popularity, the phrase "just to get SOY SAUSE" has been used in all kinds of conversations from showing that you don't care to that nothing happening around you can catch you off guard.
For Monte, we first used it when we noticed how calm he is no matter how much hot action Adam has got going on beside him. It's almost like, OK, Adam is having major boy-on-boy or naughty or something else, but Monte would just keep his semi-poker face, all calm, stand there and rock that guitar.
In short,we love that Monte always stands so calmly to Adam and that's why we nicknamed him "Uncle Soy Sauce"
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Mar 13th 2010, 3:54 AM'

quitemindy: OMG freak OMG http://tweetphoto.com/14215844

Those pants. :D~ :D~ (credit: fuc*ing_bibs)

I'm so happy for him. ::wub:: ::wub::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'alidol' date='Mar 13th 2010, 4:44 AM'

Very funny LOL

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'alidol' date='Mar 13th 2010, 5:00 AM'

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'alidol' date='Mar 13th 2010, 6:11 AM'

http://tweetphoto.com/user/2511753

Many pics from today‘s session
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamspore' date='Mar 13th 2010, 6:11 AM'

Glambert is back ::bleh::

Adam is beyond gorgeous , he's just so charming <3 love you Adam

I reach there at about 10.30 am , do some research ::bleh:: find a good spot , and just stay there until Adam arrive , so I finally saw Adam <3 at close distance ::yes::

I like what the host said , there is no you ,me or she or he , we are all Glamberts <3 yay ::thumbup:: he also said Adam is the Biggest Star ever come to Singapore , tho' it's a bit exaggerate but it 's music to my ear , so it's all good ::rolleyes::

I really think Adam will be coming to Singapore again real soon , I am so surprise Adam is love by so many singaporean , there are teenage boy and girl , young adults , middle ages men and women , so glad that Adam's fan base is so diverse , Singapore is a Glambert nation , hope Adam feel our love <3
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Little Bee' date='Mar 13th 2010, 6:59 AM'

Terra_Zephead
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'alidol' date='Mar 13th 2010, 7:21 AM'

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 13th 2010, 7:53 AM'

Adam Lambert Showcase ( picking a number)

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'alidol' date='Mar 13th 2010, 8:00 AM'

Leaving
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »