***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

madamimadam » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:32 pm wrote:
3ku1 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:25 pm wrote:Disappointing Adam won't be at Grammys. Apparently Nile had him in plans. Maybe a surprise? Where is he tommorro? Anyway. Another missed opportunity I guess. Adam deserves so much more. But I guess the universe has bigger plans.
He just landed in LA an hour ago... Home for 10 days before TOHT U.S.A. leg starts and somewhere in that time he has to filmed the RHPS in Toronto.
Maybe he may attend some Grammy Parties? Who knows.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

3ku1 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:25 pm wrote:Disappointing Adam won't be at Grammys. Apparently Nile had him in plans. Maybe a surprise? Where is he tommorro? Anyway. Another missed opportunity I guess. Adam deserves so much more. But I guess the universe has bigger plans.
We really don't know what Nile wanted him for on the 14th. Fans just assumed it was for the Grammys. And....he's back before the 14th so whatever Nile was talking about may still be happening.
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

madamimadam » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:20 pm wrote:
Tiki » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:21 pm wrote:Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEALUV! ::party:: ::cake:: ::sorcerer:: ::huggy::

AWWW! Happy Birthday, Sealuv!!!! A fellow Aquarian!!!! ::hugkissblush:: ::cake:: ::present::
awww..thanx Marie... ::huggy:: Aquarians rule!! ::thumbsup:: ::grin::
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Paula » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:42 pm wrote:Happy birthday, Sealuv!!!! ::cake:: ::party:: ::grouphug::
Hi Paula!...thanx for the B'day wish! ::flowers::
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Just want to say.... am disappointed, also, for adam not performing once again for the Grammys....but in my heart ...know he will eventually.
The Grammys are on Monday, 15th..right? ...not the 14th...tomorrow......possibly adam will attend ...he did say he could hardly wait to see Gaga and Nile perform the Bowie tribute.......so who knows?
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Sealuv » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:12 pm wrote:Just want to say.... am disappointed, also, for adam not performing once again for the Grammys....but in my heart ...know he will eventually.
The Grammys are on Monday, 15th..right? ...not the 14th...tomorrow......possibly adam will attend ...he did say he could hardly wait to see Gaga and Nile perform the Bowie tribute.......so who knows?
I think if hes available he should be at the Grammys.. good opportunity for him to mingle. Future collabs etc. Im.sure his management well realize this. Even a walk on the red carpet. Gt was us pop radio hit. Toh debuted #3. So he could be their.
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

It's so damned cold. I know things will improve shortly, but right now the wind chill is -16, and actual temp is 3. My furnace is working overtime, and I'm trying to remember when my last "automatic" delivery of oil came.
To bring it back to Adam, I've been checking the long-range forecast for the trip to the Foxwoods concert. Looks good!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I'm babysitting and it 12:45 a.m. right now... It's -24F / -31C in Montreal! It's supposed to go down to -58F / -50C later tonight... They have kids! They have to get up in the morning! *small voice... I want to be home in my pj's* #BeingSelfish
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

madamimadam » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:48 pm wrote:I'm babysitting and it 12:45 a.m. right now... It's -24F / -31C in Montreal! It's supposed to go down to -58F / -50C later tonight... They have kids! They have to get up in the morning! *small voice... I want to be home in my pj's* #BeingSelfish
I can't even fathom what that kind of temperature is like. I think you need to put some limits on your babysitting responsibilities! Like no sitting past 10:00 pm when the temp goes below zero F. ::yes::

My temperature is forecast to be in the high 80sF and 90F on Wednesday. Having to switch to my summer clothes in the middle of February is unbelievable!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

hotouthere » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:01 am wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:48 pm wrote:I'm babysitting and it 12:45 a.m. right now... It's -24F / -31C in Montreal! It's supposed to go down to -58F / -50C later tonight... They have kids! They have to get up in the morning! *small voice... I want to be home in my pj's* #BeingSelfish
I can't even fathom what that kind of temperature is like. I think you need to put some limits on your babysitting responsibilities! Like no sitting past 10:00 pm when the temp goes below zero F. ::yes::

My temperature is forecast to be in the high 80sF and 90F on Wednesday. Having to switch to my summer clothes in the middle of February is unbelievable!
Can I move in with you? *puppy eyes*
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

madamimadam » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:06 pm wrote:

Unfortunately, I already have a "snowbird" sister-in-law staying with me! Her home base is the Denver area.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

hotouthere » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:12 am wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:06 pm wrote:

Unfortunately, I already have a "snowbird" sister-in-law staying with me! Her home base is the Denver area.
*walks away to gather more blankets*
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Adam attended a pre grammy party tonight. Katy Perry was their. Wondering if he well be at Grammys.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:58 am wrote:Adam attended a pre grammy party tonight. Katy Perry was their. Wondering if he well be at Grammys.

Katy was there because it was her party. It was sponsored by Spotify. Great that Adam was there. Hope tomorrow brings more Grammy stuff with him involved. ::yes::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Carmi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:08 am wrote:
3ku1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:58 am wrote:Adam attended a pre grammy party tonight. Katy Perry was their. Wondering if he well be at Grammys.

Katy was there because it was her party. It was sponsored by Spotify. Great that Adam was there. Hope tomorrow brings more Grammy stuff with him involved. ::yes::
All the Katy party stuff is in the Adam-Related Tweets thread, including pics and an article on why she made this party... for artists / producers / song writers only!!!! Brilliant!
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Marie do you want me to put all pics from Getty in there to
i have put some in picture they are not twitter related tho but perhaps nice to have all in the same place ??

So continue on picture or in tweets related ::thinking::
svca

Post by svca »

Happy Valentines Day everybody....love you guys ! ::wub:: ::flowers::

And a special "love you" to Marie and Hrithika for being so diligent about bringing in all of Adam's goodies (don't I wish ::tongue:: )

Am I getting chocolates and roses today ?? We've been married almost 20 years, my hubby's Valentine's present is cleaning the shower.

That actually works for me lol ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Sending Valentine wishes for some special treats and hugs ::heart:: ::huggy:: ::grouphug::
svca

Post by svca »

Hey Barb, ::wootwave:: ::wootwave:: haven't seen you for a while ::huggy::

Thanks for the goodies.
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Happy Late Birthday Sealuv and Happy Valentine's Day everybody! This is the best Valentine's Day ever! My older sister Kathy, who's had Cardiomyopathy for decades, just got a new heart this past Thursday, and she's doing very well! ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::

Return to “Let's Talk!”