"Welcome to the Show" New Single

rustycat

Post by rustycat »

^^^. Yes it's a filmed TV movie. Not a live event
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Wtts well go top ten bb hot 100. If im wrong then no hope for pop music haha. I like wtts better then Cgh tho. Lyrics resonate WITH me more. Wtts more earworm for me. Cgh I think we'll be big. Reminds me of Bieber. Thats not bad lol. Biebers very current.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

shoshanna stone ‏@shoshannastone 9h9 hours ago
http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2016/ ... s-week-54/ … yes @wonderlandmag @adamlambert

benny boy ‏@ben4589
@shoshannastone @wonderlandmag @adamlambert is it radio impact day for #WelcomeToTheShow today ?

shoshanna stone‏@shoshannastone 18 m
@ben4589 in the US? It's serviced yes
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

This is good. Wtts added to Pop.Now playlist. Hottest pop tracks of now. The playlist has 377k followrrs.
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

3ku1 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:11 pm wrote:Wtts well go top ten bb hot 100. If im wrong then no hope for pop music haha. I like wtts better then Cgh tho. Lyrics resonate WITH me more. Wtts more earworm for me. Cgh I think we'll be big. Reminds me of Bieber. Thats not bad lol. Biebers very current.

Love your optimism but with no radio AirPlay and Adam out of the country and unavailable for us promo most of the spring I don't see how wtts makes the hot 100 at all let alone the top 10. Warner does not seem to have any plan to push this beyond getting it on various streaming playlists. Which is fine. I just think fans shouldn't expect this to be treated like a " real" promoted/supported single in the USA because at this point it doesn't appear to be. If that changes, great. If not we can just enjoy a surprise new song
ALB2

Post by ALB2 »

rustycat » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 am wrote:
3ku1 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:11 pm wrote:Wtts well go top ten bb hot 100. If im wrong then no hope for pop music haha. I like wtts better then Cgh tho. Lyrics resonate WITH me more. Wtts more earworm for me. Cgh I think we'll be big. Reminds me of Bieber. Thats not bad lol. Biebers very current.

Love your optimism but with no radio AirPlay and Adam out of the country and unavailable for us promo most of the spring I don't see how wtts makes the hot 100 at all let alone the top 10. Warner does not seem to have any plan to push this beyond getting it on various streaming playlists. Which is fine. I just think fans shouldn't expect this to be treated like a " real" promoted/supported single in the USA because at this point it doesn't appear to be. If that changes, great. If not we can just enjoy a surprise new song
I really do love this song and have no idea what, if any, are the plans for it. I don't get paid to manage Adam's career so not gonna worry about it. Fans sometimes worry too much about what they have absolutely no control over. Meanwhile we have 2 brand new songs to enjoy while Adam is out of the country and I think this is pretty cool!
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

I don't know much about the music industry, except what I've learned here. I think it's so great for Adam that he's getting so much buzz right now since being on Idol. Some of the new fans of wtts might check out toh and back catalog to give him new fans. ::thumbsup::
I love WTTS although I know some of my family don't care for the song, they love his voice (what they said) ::thinking:: they like his ballads. I didn't love it until I heard it a few times then it's an earworm and you can't get it out of your head so I'm hoping radio will play it. ::grin::
bridgette12

Post by bridgette12 »

Lizziek, thank you for recognizing what some don't seem to, that just because you don't like a certain song, don't mean you don't like Adam or the rest of music.
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Adam Lambert review - 'Welcome To The Show' featuring Laleh...
4 stars....
"Rousing and emotional, the song allows Lambert to showcase his incomparable vocal range on a track that wouldn't sound out of place on a Sia record.
As seems to be tradition with Adam, he first lays the foundation of the song out delicately before building immeasurably upon that and, with Laleh, he's found a beautiful and enigmatic talent who can more than hold her own when soaring alongside him.....

'Welcome To The Show' is honestly a beautiful addition to his catalogue of music and I for one cannot wait to see just where his career will be headed next".
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/revi ... 30195.html
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

ScorpioBert 19h19 hours ago
‘Adam Lambert - Welcome To The Show (Aidan McEwan Remix)’ on #SoundCloud #np https://soundcloud.com/aidan-mcewan-410 ... um=twitter

ScorpioBert 16h16 hours ago
#MusicMonday Feat. Iggy Azalea, Bebe Rexha, Adam Lambert, And More http://bit.ly/1Uh3GvC

SweetOnPeacexx 12h12 hours ago
WELP!!!! Just heard Welcome To The Show by babeface @adamlambert on the @ZMNIGHTSHOW!!!!

VelcroGhost 12h12 hours ago
WTTS came on the radio while I was tidying the kitchen. Almost dropped a plate. Was not expecting that spectacular voice on our stupid radio

FemaleFirst_UK 3h3 hours ago
Did you see our four star Adam Lambert review for Welcome To The Show? http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/revi ... 30195.html … @AdamLambert #WelcomeToTheShow

_TIDS_ 56m56 minutes ago
terrance is singing welcome to the show on snapchat lol
"It is what it is!"
jlynn1205

Post by jlynn1205 »

In my opinion this song is one of the earwormiest he's ever put out. I instantly remembered it and it has been stuck in my head. Also I loved Adam's live performance of this. He elevates everything live.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

I didn't say tomorrow haha. I said potentially in the future. I dont know what the plan is. But wbr seem.to be pushing it. Shazzam promo. Extra. I doubt it well just be wait and see. Must be something in the pipelines. Oh yes zm over here played it. I missed it of.course haha.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

jlynn1205 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:11 pm wrote:In my opinion this song is one of the earwormiest he's ever put out. I instantly remembered it and it has been stuck in my head. Also I loved Adam's live performance of this. He elevates everything live.
I agree, it's very earwormy. I actually wasn't sure about it when I first heard it. First, it wasn't what I expected after hearing the little snippet. I was expecting a more dancey song. Second, the repetitiveness kind of bugged me. But...it's that very repetitiveness that makes it earwormy which, in turn, makes it memorable.

I am, however, puzzled with what they (Adam and the label) planned for it. It seems strange to me that they would push it so much for it to then just be an extra song he threw out and not a single going to radio. Much of the media is treating it as though it's his next single (at least they are calling it a single). And I don't recall Adam ever pushing something as much as he did this song. His instagram and twitter pages are filled with posts about the song/performance on Idol.

Whatever the plan is or was, it's been fun to have an unexpected song. ::grin::
svca

Post by svca »

I don't care what they're doing or planning with the single, lol...I'm easy....I'll be perfectly happy if Adam could throw one of those out there every couple of months or so ::banana:: ::banana:: ::banana::

I always find it kind of sad that every song that he puts out instantly becomes a part of the numbers game....it's almost like people don't even "listen" to it before they start tracking the Itunes charts, streaming, radio play, etc. I know, I know, it's what some people really enjoy doing, and I'm not disparaging that, but sometimes it's fun to just listen and enjoy a song and/or its message without worrying about how it's charting.

No reflection on anybody here....just my own personal musings.

Basically, I'm saying I'm blissfully ignorant about any of the business side of music lol ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Call me may be was #1 at bb.record lol. So it's not deep lyrics that make it.

Promo
Timing
Luck
Immediate hook

Are the factors. Wtts has one of those currently guess wat.
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

bebeg » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:05 pm wrote:
jlynn1205 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:11 pm wrote:In my opinion this song is one of the earwormiest he's ever put out. I instantly remembered it and it has been stuck in my head. Also I loved Adam's live performance of this. He elevates everything live.
I agree, it's very earwormy. I actually wasn't sure about it when I first heard it. First, it wasn't what I expected after hearing the little snippet. I was expecting a more dancey song. Second, the repetitiveness kind of bugged me. But...it's that very repetitiveness that makes it earwormy which, in turn, makes it memorable.

I am, however, puzzled with what they (Adam and the label) planned for it. It seems strange to me that they would push it so much for it to then just be an extra song he threw out and not a single going to radio. Much of the media is treating it as though it's his next single (at least they are calling it a single). And I don't recall Adam ever pushing something as much as he did this song. His instagram and twitter pages are filled with posts about the song/performance on Idol.

Whatever the plan is or was, it's been fun to have an unexpected song. ::grin::

Adam is probably pushing it so hard himself because he loves and is excited by it but knows that it isn't being promoted as a USA radio single.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

svca » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:36 pm wrote:I don't care what they're doing or planning with the single, lol...I'm easy....I'll be perfectly happy if Adam could throw one of those out there every couple of months or so ::banana:: ::banana:: ::banana::

I always find it kind of sad that every song that he puts out instantly becomes a part of the numbers game....it's almost like people don't even "listen" to it before they start tracking the Itunes charts, streaming, radio play, etc. I know, I know, it's what some people really enjoy doing, and I'm not disparaging that, but sometimes it's fun to just listen and enjoy a song and/or its message without worrying about how it's charting.

Basically, I'm saying I'm blissfully ignorant about any of the business side of music lol ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::

LOL !!! totally agree ::thumbup::

I don't know the reasons either......I am just loving & enjoying this song !!!

One of his best....IMHO ::wub:: ::heart::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

Love2Lurk » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:17 pm wrote:
svca » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:36 pm wrote:I don't care what they're doing or planning with the single, lol...I'm easy....I'll be perfectly happy if Adam could throw one of those out there every couple of months or so ::banana:: ::banana:: ::banana::

LOL !!! totally agree ::thumbup::

I don't know the reasons either......I am just loving & enjoying this song !!!

One of his best....IMHO ::wub:: ::heart::
I agree with both of you. I just love his voice and his music so much. I enjoy him because of who he is. He makes me feel good, and in this day and age, we need that. He's not in it just to make $$$, he's a true artist. ::wub::
When I said my family didn't relate to WTTS, upthread, I was talking about country music lovers, so it is what it is. Can't win them all. I have a cd of all his ballads I play when they come over..ha,ha. ::wootdance::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

alisanporter 13h13 hours ago
Well would ya look at that!!!!! @adamlambert

Lynneville 2h2 hours ago
Lynneville Retweeted Topsify
Includes Welcome to the Show #Glamberts #iHeartAwards #BestFanArmy Lynneville added,
Topsify @topsify
10 songs to fall in love with this week! Listen: http://buff.ly/1RzoRs9 #WednesdayMusic #NewMusic
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Wtts going viral in Nz. First time ever Wtts.enters the Nz Top 50 Viral Tracks at #24. Going to be a hit here. Was also the most requested song last night on.Zm. ONE of Nz biggest rs ::grin:: .
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2016 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:31 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Adam Music”