"Welcome to the Show" New Single

rustycat

Post by rustycat »

Carmi » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:18 am wrote:Welp,Shosh responded to someone on twitter five hours ago that WTTS was the single. I don't even know what that means anymore. ::haha:: ::wacko:: Funny thing is, she didn't do her usual delete of the tweet. That's very odd for her. She always deletes.

Will it get an add date? Do we start requesting? Those twitter questions she is NOT answering.lol Is this all a bad April Fools? ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::whistle::

Shoshanna Stone....Woman Of Mystery... ::crylaugh:: Stay tuned.
I groaned when I saw that she responded to that tweet. Sometimes I just don't understand why Shosh responds to this stuff. WTTS is obviously a "single"...it has been serviced to radio. It is getting some play in some overseas markets. But "single" is such a loaded word for fans. To fans that means USA adds dates, expensive radio pushes, tv performances, radio shows etc. etc. That is clearly not happening here. I don't think fans should expect an adds date or any sort of a substantial push in the USA -- if that was going to happen it would have happened already. Adam has done no radio promo for this beyond an interview with Seacrest connected to his idol appearance and the song wasn't even played during the interview. If they get it a great commercial placement and there is a strong shazam or streaming response? then maybe they put some resources into it. For some reason this seems to enrage a certain segment of the fanbase that seems to believe that music isn't worth making or releasing unless its a hugely supported USA radio single.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

rustycat » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:10 am wrote:
Carmi » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:18 am wrote:Welp,Shosh responded to someone on twitter five hours ago that WTTS was the single. I don't even know what that means anymore. ::haha:: ::wacko:: Funny thing is, she didn't do her usual delete of the tweet. That's very odd for her. She always deletes.

Will it get an add date? Do we start requesting? Those twitter questions she is NOT answering.lol Is this all a bad April Fools? ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::whistle::

Shoshanna Stone....Woman Of Mystery... ::crylaugh:: Stay tuned.
I groaned when I saw that she responded to that tweet. Sometimes I just don't understand why Shosh responds to this stuff. WTTS is obviously a "single"...it has been serviced to radio. It is getting some play in some overseas markets. But "single" is such a loaded word for fans. To fans that means USA adds dates, expensive radio pushes, tv performances, radio shows etc. etc. That is clearly not happening here. I don't think fans should expect an adds date or any sort of a substantial push in the USA -- if that was going to happen it would have happened already. Adam has done no radio promo for this beyond an interview with Seacrest connected to his idol appearance and the song wasn't even played during the interview. If they get it a great commercial placement and there is a strong shazam or streaming response? then maybe they put some resources into it. For some reason this seems to enrage a certain segment of the fanbase that seems to believe that music isn't worth making or releasing unless its a hugely supported USA radio single.

I know right? All she does is muddy the waters. ::wacko:: I, for one, have been wishing for a long, long time that she stops interacting with fans. She is not helpful at all imo. I would rather have silence from her than for her to hop fans up and then have them dropped into anger and resentment. With all due respect STFU Shosh. lol ::icant:: God she is so tedious. ::no::
bridgette12

Post by bridgette12 »

I have no complaints about Shosh, she's doing what she's being paid to do and a lot of what she do is out of the public eye. Anyone who think that there would or should be a big promo push or even a music video for this song are not being real about wasting money or time on a song that's not all that. Take the free publicity and leave it at that.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Stfu? Really. Imo Stfu Adam Lambert fans lol. Im sorry but its really none of anyone's business. Got no problem with Shosh. You can argue oh she doesent have to interact WITH fans. But that's the point ain't it? I can't recall any other artists Pr having to do this. Its kinda embarrassing when you think about it. Without Shosh you would be all in the dark. So how about a little bit of respect and appreciation huh. Boy I feel sorry for her. As it is I agree with above. Theirs no point wasting what prob 2 mill dollars on a single promo. Atm its the single. But theirs no plans on a push yet. Fan's need to learn to be patient. Jmo.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

bridgette12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:47 am wrote:I have no complaints about Shosh, she's doing what she's being paid to do and a lot of what she do is out of the public eye. Anyone who think that there would or should be a big promo push or even a music video for this song are not being real about wasting money or time on a song that's not all that. Take the free publicity and leave it at that.
You got to understand YOUR in the minority here. Majority love the song. But whether or not you Hate the song. Has nothing to do with them not doing a big promo push lol. We gotta wait till Bridgette on that Adam fansite likes the song. Then we can push it. Over 1.7 mill streams. So clearly some like it more then you do.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:39 pm wrote:Stfu? Really. Imo Stfu Adam Lambert fans lol. Im sorry but its really none of anyone's business. Got no problem with Shosh. You can argue oh she doesent have to interact WITH fans. But that's the point ain't it? I can't recall any other artists Pr having to do this. Its kinda embarrassing when you think about it. Without Shosh you would be all in the dark. So how about a little bit of respect and appreciation huh. Boy I feel sorry for her. As it is I agree with above. Theirs no point wasting what prob 2 mill dollars on a single promo. Atm its the single. But theirs no plans on a push yet. Fan's need to learn to be patient. Jmo.

Relax man. Didn't you see the laughing emojis? I think it's funny that she responds to fans and gets lots of stuff wrong. This isn't NEW with her. This goes back to Ghost Town promo in UK. Her saying that July 31 2015 it would be played over there and then...nothing. The examples are endless and I won't bore you with them. Although, I can.

What do you mean "its really none of anyone's business." I'm a fan. I make it my business to support HIM. It's MY choice to do that, and I am never going to STFU. It doesn't work that way. imo, she should guide us with proper information to support him. You know, her client that pays her handsomely. The roll out for TOH album was insane with her. Buy this, don't buy that. Just buy the single Ghost Town, no buy the whole album. Did you forget those crazy days?

If you think I'm disrespecting her, then our definitions of respect are different. I am pointing out how "I" feel about her delivery of information about him. I don't have to like it, but I am certainly not disrespecting it.

Yes, other artists PR doesn't interact with fans. That is my point. She does not need to either. Adam has always said to believe things when they come from "these lips". So imo, she can stay quiet.

IMO, we are STILL in the dark when she responds. She sheds light "sometimes". Her batting average, to me, is still pretty grim.

You also don't have to question my patience. As an Adam fan, I am very patient. You have to be. There are long stretches of nothing happening and then there are bursts of excitement. Just how it is.

BTW, just curious why you think she deletes? Why not keep the info out there on twitter? Why all the crypticness? I don't understand that. She should be proud to keep her answers out there. Whats the point to deleting them?

I'm NOT arguing with you. Just having a back and forth discussion. Hope you understand that. ::flowers::
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

Video shooting!

anon @anon 37 Min.Vor 37 Minuten
He deleted it

and

"Good morning everyone, it was great to help create Adam Lambert's latest music video last night, this time I sereved as Gaffer, G&E and dolly grip! And after this long night I awaited for the sunrise to greet the new day!!! ‪#‎freelancelife‬ ‪#‎jackofalltrades‬ ‪#‎filmwork‬"

Since - according to Shoshanna - WTTS is the single I think this is for the song.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

@carni i wasent havimg a go at anyoe here lol. Just a few idiots online. i just think a few al fans have a self entitlement. Oh its the single. Tell us something we dont kmow. I domt think shes obliged to sy anything else. Prob being delwberaltly dense, as she has no more informtatkon to share. Just saying saying its the single as fans were luckey we get that. Im relaxed lol.
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Thanks for welcoming me back, Cindy!

WTTS continues to grow on me, and I loved Adam's AI performance of it. It's amazing how similar he sounds on both the live performance and the recording. (Poor Laleh, on the other hand, had pitch problems on the AI performance, especially on that off-key shriek near the end.)

But I'm still not convinced that it's a radio-friendly song; like Rusty, I think it's better suited to sporting/stadium events, commercials, and the like. It reminds me of (the song) Trespassing in that respect. In fact, just last week most of Trespassing was played on Korean TV during the highlights of an international soccer game, and it was the perfect accompaniment!

I still feel that TOH, and to a slightly lesser extent Underground (which I see, by the way, has racked up plenty of views on YouTube) and Rumors, would have been far more radio-ready than WTTS, even without a major push by Warners. (One thing's for sure: very few of us here wanted ALN to be the second single---and for good reason, as it's turned out!) Yes, I know that TOH didn't chart in Poland, Australia or NZ, but not every country embraced Ghost Town either, and that song still did very well overall internationally.

Still, even if I'm wrong about WTTS's radio chances (and I hope I am!), it's certainly going to remain a crowd favourite at Adam's concerts.

And a crazy thought occurs: wouldn't it be just perfect if the song were to be featured as the opener at the coming QAL concerts? ::grin::

Asia definitely LOVES Adam, don't they?

And WOW . . . WTTS as a QAL opener . . . never thought of that . . . the guys did an AMAZING job with Ghost Town . . . I think I liked their rock version better than the original . . . I bet they would do a MARVELOUS job with WTTS!!!
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Still think Gt rock version should be released for sale. Kinda agree re wtts. Maybe not radio friendly. But was gt? Haha. Wtts still a great pop track.nonetheless. Could cross over to other mediums, that is not radio imo. And yes I agree on Underground and Rumors being potential radio singles. I.think.Wtts was the right call over any toh.singles currently any Way. GOT way more publicity then any toh song would. Any way wtts catches on. They could go.Ug or rumors, or toh.
bridgette12

Post by bridgette12 »

3ku1, being snide or trying to bully someone who's opinion don't jive with yours, is childish. You need to grow up, the world won't stop turning just because someone don't like a song by Adam.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

_AOStarlighter_ Apr 1
Welcome to the Show feat... http://www.adamofficial.com/video/welco ... deo-detail … via @adamlambert

silviaglamspain Apr 1
#WelcomeToTheShow by @adamlambert 1.788.278 plays on spotify +128.000 in the last 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALCvids Apr 1

"It is what it is!"
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

As someone who lives in South Korea, it's nice to see WTTS making a good start on the official charts here ::smile::

On the latest digital foreign chart, which is for the actual week ended 26 March, WTTS has entered at #95. Not very high, you might say---but the encouraging thing is that it's the only track of the entire 100 songs that's marked "Hot." Fingers crossed that it stays hot for a long time to come ::grin::

http://gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/cha ... ationGbn=E
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

AnnieWT 3h3 hours ago
@adamlambert #WelcomeToTheShow over 2 Million streams on Spotify! 2,039,270
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Love seeing all this excitement for ..WTTS !!!

It is a great song....love that it is getting a video !!!

Wondering if they were filming at his LA concert for the vid ????

Hoping it is shown on the AI special ::thumbsup:: ::wub::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

lohablondie 21h21 hours ago
WTTS is playing!!! on ncaa final

sallysue82 21h21 hours ago
@adamlambert bet you didn't have this in mind for #lifegoals .. Your song introing a team at #NCAAChampionship !!!!!
CLICK HERE:

nolechica 21h21 hours ago
WTTS on the #NationalChampionship before the Nova intro

TALCvids 21h21 hours ago
TALCvids Retweeted Audrie
TALCvids added,
Audrie @Audsidol
@adamlambert I just heard your awesome voice for the #NCAAChampionship intro! #WelcomeToTheShow

bamaglambert 21h21 hours ago
WTTS plays during Villanova introduction @adamlambert #WTTS
CLICK HERE:

SusieFierce 21h21 hours ago
YAY!!! RT @MollyFlyAway: Adam's WTTS opening the final NCAA game!!

upinthenorth 4h4 hours ago
I see the team introed with @adamlambert 's #WELCOMETOTHESHOW won the game last night @ the buzzer! Now get that song on the radio!

feraltwirler 13h13 hours ago
At first I thought he must be way down the bottom with less than 1% but then I scrolled down and !!!! :D http://www.fuse.tv/2016/03/song-of-the- ... Ctwt%7Cfsc

fusetv 10h10 hours ago
Who has got the song of the spring? Vote now: http://on.fuse.tv/1RKbXlJ

upinthenorth 10h10 hours ago
Station playing #WTTS #WelcomeToTheShow is on AA starter list

TALCvids 10h10 hours ago
TALCvids Retweeted Mix 107.9
Yay! DJ said today was #WelcomeToTheShow 's 3rd win! Keep voting in the poll & make it 4 tomorrow.TALCvids added,
Mix 107.9 @MyMix1079
#mixitornixit coming up at 8:05 w/ @Andreonair. It's @adamlambert #WelcomeToTheShow vs. @twentyonepilots #ride

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

upinthenorth 8h8 hours ago
Starter spins now showing for #CantGoHome ! And still for #WELCOMETOTHESHOW

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 19h19 hours ago
TALCvids Retweeted Rádio RCN
The big names of world music are here in RCN http://radiorcn.com.br "Welcome To The Show" @adamlambertTALCvids added,

Rádio RCN @RCNradiochatnet
Os grandes nomes da música mundial estão aqui na RCN http://www.radiorcn.com.br "Welcome To The Show" @adamlambert

TALCvids 10h10 hours ago
DJ on @MyMix1079 announced that @adamlambert's #WelcomeToTheShow feat Laleh won #mixitornixit for 3rd day in a row!

skaschep 4h4 hours ago
Now 2,284,065 streams on @Spotify (+91,694)! #NP #WelcomeToTheShow (feat. @Laleh) van @AdamLambert ♫ http://spoti.fi/1UBhejV
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

dancygirls 9h9 hours ago
.@adamlambert Heard #WelcomeToTheShow play at halftime of the Bronze medal match at World Men's Curling Championships in Basel, Switzerland

ALambertNumbers 4h4 hours ago
SPOTIFY
Apr 10
Adam Lambert f. Laleh
#WelcomeToTheShow
2,531,714 streams
48 248K

"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Warner Bros. Records ‏@wbr 34m34 minutes ago

Share @AdamLambert feat. @Laleh's new track #WelcomeToTheShow on @Spotify. Listen at http://smarturl.it/spotify.wtts .
Spotify, Spotify USA, ADAM LAMBERT and Laleh

Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2016 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:31 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Adam Music”