2010-03-04/09 Australia Promo Tour - PERFORMANCE

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Blue*Rose' date='Mar 7th 2010, 1:26 AM'

Little Bee, these are all the Australian files I have uploaded so far.

AUSTRALIA
Video
120 Mornings with Kerri-Anne Australia - Adam Lambert – thanks to Aussie Fan Sainty
122 Same Same Australia - Adam Lambert - Coming to Mardi Gras!
123 Bandit.fm Australia –Greeting
124 NovaFM Australia - Adam Lambert's Ring Can Fend Off Superman
125 NovaFM Australia - Adam Lambert Is Insane
126 NovaFM Australia - Chat Roulette with Adam Lambert
127 The 7pm Project Australia - 5 Facts About Adam Lambert
128 So You Think You Can Dance Australia - Live Interview
129 So You Think You Can Dance Australia - Backstage Interview
130 3News New Zealand - Adam Lambert – Living A Dream
133 The Kyle and Jackie O Show Australia - Adam Lambert Forever Gay
134 Guidetogay.com Australia -Adam Lambert Wishes Sydney A Happy Mardi Gras
136 Poprepublic.tv Australia - Interview With Adam Lambert
137 NovaFM Australia - Music Again - Acoustic Performance Snippet
138 NovaFM Australia - Whataya Want From Me - Acoustic Performance Snippet

Download link: 2010 Interviews Folder 3
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'lifesabeach' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:07 AM'

kittybaroque
keep an eye on http://www.mardigras.org.au or http://www.samesame.com.au - must be more vid otw - can u handle it?Best of all - I WAS THERE!

kittybaroque
RT @RyanVox: http://twitpic.com/1741nl - More @adamlambert performing at Mardi Gras Party I think he stole Batman's pants (via @Bern3755) about 1 hours ago via Twitterrific
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'lifesabeach' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:49 AM'

These people deserve a standing O!! :flowers:

blakkrrox
Will speak in a bit guys, we need to eat as up all nite. We R also doing other Adam stuff so 'quiet' day still busy will bring u more : ) 13 minutes ago via TweetDeck

blakkrrox
We understand Adam Lambert will be in Melb Mon-Tues ---> 8 minutes ago via TweetDeck

blakkrrox
out... 7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

fruitflyCaz
@kittybaroque Can't seem to DM you... I've decided 2 go home 2m so I culd theoretically go along. But question is, will it look stalkerish?! about 1 hour ago via web in reply to kittybaroque

TinaLuvsLambt
Back atchya ..... MAWH.... RT @Bern3755: @blakkrrox @TinaluvsLambt @Kittybaroque... sending Love and Kisses.. Mawh. 4 minutes ago via Echofon

I replied to fruitflycaz and encouraged her that it wouldn't be stalkerish to go to Sunrise. :)
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Glambvis' date='Mar 7th 2010, 4:01 AM'

Full Lambo Radio Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJf-3eq0hR8
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 7th 2010, 1:12 PM'

http://www.autostraddle.com/adam-lambert-mardi-gras-36161/

Adam Lambert at Sydney Mardi Gras: Even Gayer Than That Gay Kiss Thing!
Adam Lambert closes Sydney Mardi Gras with a For Your Entertainment gay sex carnival, complete with codpiece and half-naked gay sex-dancers! ...
ADAM LAMBERT:
Adam Lambert performed at Sydney, Australia’s Gay Mardi Gras with a giant gold codpiece, glitter in his hair, a tight ass, and an entire team of homosexy dancers, crowning him the shiniest weirdo ever (and we say that with love). This is probably the gayest thing we’ve seen since Adam Lambert’s album cover, and the only context in which we are actually delighted by a bunch of half-naked guys sticking their cocks in our faces!

No but really; what’s consistently interesting about Adam (and Lady Gaga for that matter) is that just when you expect him to retreat from his homosexiness, he freaking throws on some black latex sexpants and gyrates while a dude in underpants and leather humps a gold statue. You know what I mean — how just when an out gay performer seems to have gotten REALLY gay, they’ll slow down a bit, wait for the tide to settle, try to stay balanced, don’t want to scare the kids… but apparently Adam doesn’t really give a f*ck and besides, this is how he’s used to performing, which is key. “Not giving a f*ck” is very hot, we like that in a man (not you John Mayer, you go back to your room now).

Realistically, Adam’s got a lot of people telling him what to do right now and someone said this was okay (which is a big choice to make in the YouTube era, when stars can’t go do gay performances for gay audiences and expect no one outside of the community to see it), which is a good sign w/r/t tolerance for homosexiness. The reaction to his AMA kiss was, of course, a bad sign. So now we’re even. (Also, he’s been dancing like this for years, babies, like before American Idol.) And we love it!

That being said, those weren’t Adam’s dancers, they were the Mardi Gras dancers. It’s like Iron Chef Australia and the dancers are the main ingredient!

Also, he’s going to be doing a VH1 Unplugged on March 10th.

one of the comments is from Brad Walsh's mother:
TheSpindleshay
March 7, 2010 at 12:15 pm
C’mon Glamberts, pay attention to WHERE YOU ARE! It’s Autostraddle, ffs.

I’ll make it easier for you – GAY is not a bad word or a criticism. F A G is the word to object to, mkay?

Adam is sparkly, fabulous and delicious. Hope you never fall out of love with him, Autostraddle. I love your Adam posts.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'LightLovePeace' date='Mar 7th 2010, 1:32 PM'

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 7th 2010, 1:32 PM'

small twitter party from Adam's AU rep while we were sleeping (left some out at the beginning - go to link to see if interested)

http://twitter.com/blakkrrox
Bio: Communicator. Observer. http://bit.ly/3f9OrC ~ Australian Rep.@ Adam Lambert's Website, AdamOfficial http://bit.ly/7ky3zX .... Love Gaga, Orianthi, Pink.

bye guys, off to mardi gras AND a whole lotta @adamlambert : D
4:06 AM Mar 6th

The Mardi Gras venue is very different from usual concert venues, as 90% of the crowd were shirtless or in drag/bondage gear. We were told about 11 hours ago

we would have vidreocorders confiscated, so pls understand our restrictions in bringing u footage. @adamlambert about 11 hours ago

@adamlambert We knew there was official footage being taken at MGras, but wanted 2 bring u some idea of Adam's epic perform. about 11 hours ago

@adamlambert by far, the best footage I have seen is by the dj..http://bit.ly/a813l0 We w/diagonally opp. cnr -diff footage about 10 hours ago

adam lambert The Mardi Gras venue is very diff. from usual concert venues, as 90% of 20k crowd shirtless or in drag/bondage gear. about 10 hours ago

RT @Aquarius_Girl2: No, not at all, not nervous..@adamlambert is so friendly & personable. We chatted abt musical theatre,which I love, and
about 10 hours ago

@Aquarius_Girl2 several other things. I didnt do the generic topics+ he asked lots of questions, which is Y I w/there a while. Adam Lambert about 10 hours ago

@Aquarius_Girl2 One girl, was right up in front of Adam Lambert during the HUM signing, let out a big squee,he laughed, we all did, so cute! about 10 hours ago

@Lambritetty Yes! Hum was amazing, the Mardi Gras was a huge blast! THEN we got to see Adam Lambert 's EPIC bondage FYE : ) about 10 hours ago

Will speak in a bit guys, we need to eat as up all nite. We R also doing other Adam stuff so 'quiet' day still busy will bring u more : ) about 10 hours ago

@FoxVegas @binahlinda Thanks for ur lovely tweets. We're heading out now, will bring more as we can. about 10 hours ago

We understand Adam Lambert will be in Melb Mon-Tues ---> about 10 hours ago
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 7th 2010, 1:47 PM'

:omg: :omg: UNF UNF UNF ::devil::

Thats right bow down to your master bench ::devil:: ::icecream::

::fear2:: ::spaz:: ::grin:: Mercy !! ::dead:: ::dead:: ::dead::
whata freakin Alien ::devil:: ::icecream::

Tongue ::grin:: ::icecream::

Boy my head will explode to imagine what this man is capable of in bed ::devil:: ::icecream::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Mar 7th 2010, 1:51 PM'

I love Adam's new cartilage piercing on his left ear It looks like he could also have the right ear done as well but since Adam favors turning his head so his left side shows (and not the right).... it will be awhile before we get clear pictures to confirm this. From what I can tell it looks like he has his left cartilage pierced with a silver hoop fairly high (towards the top of his ear) and his right cartilage pierced a little more than halfway up his ear. Also these are the exact same ear piercings that I have and in the exact same location---*weird*

Left ear:

Right ear:
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 7th 2010, 1:56 PM'

http://sdgln.com/entertainment/2010/03/07/...neys-mardi-gras

Adam Lambert has blast at Sydney's Mardi Gras
SDGLN Staff | Sun, 03/07/2010 - 10:51am

SYDNEY – Adam Lambert had a gay ol’ time at Sydney’s legendary Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Party, Australian media have reported.

San Diego’s famous glam rocker performed with glitter in his hair and in a scandalous leather costume with a giant codpiece, surrounded by sexy dancers in a homoerotic routine. Yawn, what else is new?

The Aussies loved it.

The world famous party has taken place for the past 30 odd years and is considered the Mardi Gras party to end all Mardi Gras parties. Internationally known DJs David Guetta, Carl Cox, Bimbo Jones and Dusty Kid joined Lambert and former Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland to make the 2010 party one of the best in its history, according to the Australian media.

Lambert will be doing “Unplugged” on VH1 on March 10, so stay tuned for more of His Gayness.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'TheLightDawns' date='Mar 7th 2010, 2:29 PM'

Things that make you go hmmmMMMMMMGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOMFGYEAHBABYWORKITWORKIT!!!!!
Last week it was WLL at Fantasy Springs, this week it Sydney Mardi Gras. If we get a HD vid of his performance we'll all be brain ded (but I want one anyway)!!!
::devil:: ::spaz:: ::spaz:: ::spaz:: ::dead:: ::dead:: ::dead::

(cats are freaked...goes off to another room to compose herself)
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:26 PM'

Nessa18 good morning people,be prepared for some fan girling soon @adamlambert is going to be on sunrise in about 20 minutes

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/
Hope someone caps this ::flowers:: ::flowers::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:45 PM'

Sammilou AKLNFKLFNLFANFLKNT THEY JUST CUT TO ADAM. EMO HAIR, VEST, WITH MONTE AND LP LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE GOING ACOUSTIC :D
here we go again :clap: she kind of lost it for a minute i don't blame her ughhhh BB's affect ::wub:: ::huggy::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'cb3414' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:46 PM'

@SammiLou LOLLLLL. his caption says: one of america's most controversial singers.
less than 5 seconds ago via web
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'cb3414' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:52 PM'

i can't even post some of her tweets here cause all she does is swear and freak out ::haha::

hahahahaha they talked about voodoo being the bonus track. and it being done with sam sparro \o/
1 minutes ago via web

@missiexox performance is over. No interview but they did plug Voodoo!
1 minutes ago via web

Monterrific Just woke Australia up on Sunrise. Their version of the Today show less than 20 seconds ago via UberTwitter
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:53 PM'

missiexox i could watch that
performance of whataya want from me...seriously i think im starting to enjoy the acoustic version better!

missiexox performance is over. No interview but they did plug
Voodoo!
missiexox his voice is flawless!
this version is making me cry! #WWFM

adam and his leather pants. Wow!haha!
its just adam, monte and longineu performing!

omg he sounds so amazing!

acoustic whataya want from me!

Pllz some videos ::innocent:: BB in leather pants and Vest
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jacci' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:54 PM'

while we're waiting for video of sunrise, I don't think this was posted yet (apologies if it has)

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebritie..._medium=twitter

Sunday, March 07, 2010
Adam Lambert’s Racy Aussie Mardi Gras Show

Taking the stage in the Land Down Under, Adam Lambert put on a steamy performance in Sydney, Australia on Saturday night (March 6).

The “American Idol” alum joined his dazzling dancers as he took part in the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras 2010 party festivities.

Joining Adam as the evening’s top-bill acts was Kelly Rowland, who sprung to fame alongside Beyonce with Destiny’s Child.

As for the Aussie affair, an event press release read: “The party sees sheer queer glamor and unforgettable mayhem explode over four spectacular venues at the Entertainment Quarter for an all-night, dance-til-dawn fiesta that’s unrivaled worldwide.”

Enjoy the pictures of Adam Lambert performing at the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras 2010 party
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'cb3414' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:56 PM'

mindchnger hey guise, @SammiLou recorded the Sunrise WWFM performance and is gonna stream it again in a sec. she did SYTYCD stream too. give her props
half a minute ago via web
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 7th 2010, 3:57 PM'

@SammiLou recorded the Sunrise WWFM performance and is gonna stream it again in a sec. she did SYTYCD stream too. give her props
yaaaaay anyone have her channel ::clap::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Mar 7th 2010, 4:00 PM'

so freakin cute ::huggy:: ::wub:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::

Return to “2010 E&A”