2013 Media - Online Articles

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'sealuv' date='Apr 7th 2013, 8:19 PM'

Celebrity Men’s Street Style: Week of April 1st with @KanyeWest, @ScottDisick, @AdamLambert and More
http://www.upscalehype.com/2013/04/celebri...mbert-and-more/
Celebrity Men’s Street Style: Week of April 1st with Kanye West, Scott Disick, Adam Lambert and More

Adam Lambert wears Premiata Studded Boots in West Hollywood
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'sealuv' date='Apr 8th 2013, 12:19 AM'

this never gets old..... :haha: ...poor Adam Levine.....always under the shadow of Adam Frickin' Lambert.... :D
http://za.omg.yahoo.com/news/snl-melissa-m...-141730219.html

Melissa McCarthy returned for her second stint as host of "Saturday Night Live" and took on NBC's "The Voice." She played a trailer hitch-detacher and country singer with high hopes, and delivered a none-too-stirring rendition of "Don't Mess With My Toot Toot." That didn't stop judges Shakira, Adam Lambert and Usher from trying to land her on their teams, in their own unique styles.
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'barb4Adam' date='Apr 9th 2013, 12:03 PM'

He's duin' it perfectly!! Great pics :w00twave:

Style What’s Right, What’s Wrong, and How to Fix It:

Adam Lambert Style Breakdown: What’s Right, What’s Wrong, and How to Fix It
by Amy Sciarretto April 9, 2013 11:00 AM

Adam Lambert isn’t shy when it comes to his closet and dressing up — no pun intended. The openly gay (and newly single) singer is flashy, flamboyant and fabulous — and he isn’t afraid to don outrageous clothes on stage and off.

He didn’t earn the nickname “Glambert” by accident.

All-black is the pop singer and former ‘American Idol’ contestant’s signature, from the his hair to his ensembles. Can we just say that we love the wedge heel bootie he wore? Platforms are not solely the playground of the starlet.

Even when he chooses to wear color, like this sparkly silver suit, he makes sure to include some black in the mix. Here, he’s topped with a black coat. The singer is always loud and proud.

What’s Right:
His hair is usually inky in hue, but he’ll occasionally throw us for a loop with a little stripe of color. He likes his black eyeliner and black nail lacquer, too, working the gothy glam image to perfection. But when he does it, it’s typically playful, as opposed to funeral-like seriousness that’s often inherent in some goth-a-holics.

After the color black, accessories are Lambert’s biggest style signature. For example, here he dressed up a basic black suit with leopard-print shoes and a rust-hued tie. Snazzy!

And these round glasses, which he paired with rare blond hair, were so throwback-y and faboosh.

Even when he plays it “safe,” which isn’t often, you can’t argue with the results. He always puts thought into his look — like the bling featured here.

We love the blue hue of this ensemble. And those blue suede shoes take things up a notch. Creepers are so punk rock and A. Lamb mixed and matched flawlessly.
Adam Lambert Blue SuitDave Bennet, Getty Images
What’s Wrong:

Adam may be perfection much of the time, but even he stumbles on occasion.

Below you’ll see he went punk rock at a fashion show with another pair of Creepers, except the overall styling this time was a bit too costumey. His white-blond locks ended up looking grey.

This brown suit, paired with a major fur, is a bit too Don King-meets-Liberace. It’s dramatic and overdone. We won’t even get into the mustache. But at least he rocked those leopard-print shoes again.

This silvery suit is also a bit too loud and garish. The sheen was blinding and it felt like it was purposely screaming for our attention. Adam, no need — you’ve already got it.

While we’ve celebrated Glambert’s ability to accessorize near perfectly, he has had a flub here and there, like these studded, fingerless gloves that were too matchy-matchy with his hair and the rest of his look.
How to Fix It:
Lambert always wows in his signature black. We’ll never get tired of seeing him indulge his dark side, so he needn’t stop doing that. The devil is in the deets — like those repeated wedge booties.
Adam Lambert Black SuitLarry Busacca, Getty Images

He also works leather like nobody’s bidness. The fabric is clingy but since he’s so in shape, it’s an excellent choice.

When he’s on stage, a big, bold, faboo red fur and slick wet-look black latex pants are perfectly suited for entertaining. (But off stage? These items would just look campy.)

As long as Lambert remains adventurous, we’re happy. He’s tried blond hair, which didn’t last long — and we admit we didn’t like as much as his identifiable black tips. But he still has the cajones to play around with his style and to have fun, and that’s why he’s so interesting to watch.

He does break with his signatures every once in a while, but as long as he finds his way back, he’s aces. The thick, smudgy black guyliner is another go-to of his that works.

Come on, how many dudes can make an all-black outfit look sexy and fresh every time? That’s largely thanks to Lambert’s confidence — it’s a priceless intangible that makes outfits work on him that might not work on anyone else.

He knows he looks good. That’s why he’s a styler star — and a headturner.

http://starcrush.com/adam-lambert-style-br...ack=twitter_top
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'vampfever' date='Apr 9th 2013, 4:39 PM'

MetroNOW’s Top 10 Potential New Partners for Adam Lambert
Following his recent split with longtime boyfriend, Sauli Koskinen, we select 10 celebs Adam Lambert should consider dating.

Dustin Lance Black
Mika
Christopher Rice
Chris Colfer
Gideon Glick
Mo Rocca
Davey Wavey
Alexander Wang
Ryan Steele
Eli Lieb

Source

They put a lot of thought into it. I tried, but it's hard to think of someone worthy :">
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 9th 2013, 5:09 PM'

anon 10h
Billboard "Ginny Blackmore has scored songwriting credits on engrossing tracks by Christina Aguilera & @adamlambert" http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/...-video-premiere

AleksandraKv 6h
:) "She is in a very serious, fake relationship with Adam Lambert and constantly asks her husband to wear guyliner." http://www.usatoday.com/story/happyeveraft...ration/2064603/

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'tnkrbell80' date='Apr 9th 2013, 5:44 PM'

yea i read it and here is a brief paragraph that really made me laugh out loud.

Any crazy fan stories?

I was in New York and I was doing a concert there with Cyndi Lauper. This was after the show. There were some fans waiting outside behind the barricades. I was walking out towards the car and the security was ushering me towards it and the doors open. Right before I get to the car this woman really stealthily creeps into the car and sits in the passenger seat. She doesn’t even look at me, she just looks ahead, like “if I don’t look at him he won’t see me” [laughs]. I get into the car and I’m like “wait, who are you?” [laughs] And security comes to the other side really quick and says ‘ma’am you have to get out of the car please.’ And she just sits there again staring straight ahead and not saying anything as if they’re not going to see her if she doesn’t say anything. It was hilarious [chuckles]. She was going for it.

here is a link to it. link: http://southfloridagaynews.com/articles/ad...ith-sfgn/111621
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 9th 2013, 5:53 PM'

Finally!

South Florida Gay News:
http://southfloridagaynews.com/articles/ad...ith-sfgn/111621
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 9th 2013, 6:42 PM'

outmagazine 1h
Most Eligible Bachelor: Adam Lambert Back On Market http://bit.ly/11Q3u9m
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'barb4Adam' date='Apr 9th 2013, 9:26 PM'

Today’s Best Artist.
It started with 16 of your favorite musicians against each other competing for the title of Today’s Best Artist

We’ve counted all the votes. And the winner is……………………………..
ADAM LAMBERT
:w00twave:

http://q104.cbslocal.com/madness/#pd_a_7011311
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'Love2Lurk' date='Apr 10th 2013, 6:26 PM'

from just jared.............

Adam Lambert: Camouflaged Pants Meeting!
Adam Lambert dons comfy camouflage pants while dropping by an office on Tuesday (April 9) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Last week, the 31-year-old entertainer donned a cute pair of eyeglasses while having some fun at Bootsy Bellows nightclub.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adam Lambert

“Hahah you guys- those glasses were a friends. And completely a joke. Lol they’re so funny. Y’all take me too seriously,” Adam tweeted.

In case you missed it, Adam and his boyfriend Sauli Koskinen have decided to end their relationship.

20+ pictures inside of Adam Lambert feeding the meter before stepping into an office building…

http://www.justjared.com/2013/04/10/adam-l...-pants-meeting/
20+ pictures inside of Adam Lambert feeding the meter before stepping into an office building…

just brought this in because of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam is just so damn relevant.....who else has 20+ pics on just jared.....for feeding a parking meter :wub: :wub:

and another one........

http://www.upscalehype.com/2013/04/adam-la...-sneaker-boots/

Adam Lambert Wears Rick Owens Side Pocket Zip Tall Sneaker Boots

By Kyle O. on April 10, 2013

Singer Adam Lambert was spotted out in West Hollywood, California. He was wearing a beanie, shades, a black leather jacket, camo pants, and a pair of bronze Rick Owens Side Pocket Zip Tall Sneaker Boots (pictured in black leather, $1,510).
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'Love2Lurk' date='Apr 10th 2013, 6:35 PM'

from pop dust.....

Officially Single, Adam Lambert Talks Breakup, Gay Marriage, and Straight Girl Fans

Posted by Samantha Martin on 04/10/2013 at 1:16 PM News

The Popdust Files: Adam Lambert, Breakups

In case you missed it, Adam Lambert told South Florida Gay News last week that he and Finnish TV reporter Sauli Koskinen broke up. At first we were on the fence about SFGN‘s credibility, mostly because this ad popped up:

Turns out the site is quite legit. Quoth Lambert, “I’m actually not in a relationship anymore. You’re the first person I’ve actually told this too.” What an honor!

“He’s a great person and we’ve had an amazing couple of years together. And honestly things have just run their course,” Lambert confides, “I’ve been getting really busy and traveling a lot and he’s been getting really busy because he has a show he’s filming for Finnish television. So we just decided to part ways.” Major sad face from the Glamberts, but it’s good to know the split was amicable.
When asked about his plans to someday marry, Lambert admitted “Once I realized I was gay I didn’t think marriage was ever going to be an option…I think everybody should be allowed to get married. Someday I’d like to.” Before shacking up, however, he’s gotta “go shopping and look for a freaking pillow.”

RELATED: 31 Pictures of Adam Lambert Working His “Diva Hand”

Keep this in mind this weekend, Floridian gentlemen—he’ll be in town April 14th to headline Miami Beach Gay Pride. He wants you there, too! “I think I notice more female fans than male fans in general…But I would love a little more of a mix at my concerts.”

http://popdust.com/2013/04/10/adam-lambert...i-gay-marriage/
Click Here For The Full Interview With South Florida Gay News
http://southfloridagaynews.com/articles/ad...ith-sfgn/111621
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'Love2Lurk' date='Apr 11th 2013, 8:53 AM'

Glamour Magazine UK ‏@GlamourMagUK 57m
At first glance, we thought Adam Lambert was Liam Hemsworth: http://bit.ly/12LzCxD

10 Apr 2013
Adam Lambert stops at an office in Los Angeles

At first glance, we actually thought this was Liam Hemsworth. But on closer inspection, it's the devilishly handsome Adam Lambert under those sunnies! The usually flamboyant star went for casual-cool in a bomber jacket, khaki jeans and high-tops.

ADAM'S HOTTEST LOOK EVER

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity...ice-los-angeles
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'Love2Lurk' date='Apr 11th 2013, 12:40 PM'

http://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdesk/adam...ert/view/72674/
Adam Lambert: 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry'

'Trespassing' superstar Adam Lambert has revealed that feeling like 'an outsider' in the music industry works in his favour as it allows him to be challenged and gives him a 'stronger point of view'.

During an interview with Wire magazine, Lambert was asked about a quote he gave to Pressparty back in 2012 about being a "post-gay man in a pre-gay industry" and explained that he still feels alienated in a way, but it doesn't hold him back:

"I still sometimes feel like an outsider in the music industry, but I suppose that gives me a stronger point of view as an artist. I’ve always felt a bit alienated. It’s what makes me who I am. I’m proud to represent something alternative to the status quo. In Pop, that’s both a challenge and a privilege."

The 'Never Close Our Eyes' hitmaker also admitted that while he's thrilled at his commercial success, he would rather measure it in 'happiness' than celebrity status: "Success is relative − I may have my career highs and lows, but all of it is an amazing step up from where I was five years ago. I am my own boss and I get to do what I love as a career. I feel very fortunate and I plan to keep measuring success in the happiness I get to share with my family, friends and fans."

When asked what's next for him, Lambert said that he will perform a live set at the Miami Beach Gay Pride festival this weekend (April 13-14) and added: "I’m working on a few different projects. I’m very excited about Life Ball in Vienna in May. If you aren’t familiar, look it up − it’s a huge spectacle of a fundraiser."

"I feel very fortunate and I plan to keep measuring success in the happiness I get to share with my family, friends and fans." ~adam lambert

love this^^^^^^^^^^^ :wub:
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 11th 2013, 2:49 PM'

anon 6m
NEW INTERVIEW "@adamlambert Headlines Miami Beach Gay Pride" http://www.hotspotsmagazine.com/featured/2...-gay-pride.html … …
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'bebeg' date='Apr 11th 2013, 3:35 PM'

http://issuu.com/wiremagazine/docs/wire_ma...iremagazine.png

http://wiremagazine.tumblr.com/post/47703036015/glam-glory
How do you feel about the level of success that you have achieved? What does it mean to you?

Success is relative − I may have my career highs and lows, but all of it is an amazing step up from where I was five years ago. I am my own boss and I get to do what I love as a career. I feel very fortunate and I plan to keep measuring success in the happiness I get to share with my family, friends and fans.

In an industry that prefers to pigeonhole talent, how difficult is it to continue to express your many facets musically and personally?

It’s true that sometimes the categorizing that happens makes it tricky to express myself fully. We all tend to put artists in boxes to be able to understand them. Unfortunately sometimes it narrows our view of the person’s dimensions. However, I feel that this challenge helps inform my material and create stronger connections with those who “get it.”

It makes me so happy to see him talking about success in that way. With all the talk and angst about numbers and chart positions and albums sold, true success is doing what you love and loving every moment of it; especially in a business with so many ups and downs and where superstardom can come and go.
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'Love2Lurk' date='Apr 14th 2013, 2:11 PM'

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=14...EKrHyXM.twitter
Adam Lambert Takes Aim At Russia's 'Gay Propaganda' Law
BY ON TOP MAGAZINE STAFF
PUBLISHED: APRIL 14, 2013
Singer Adam Lambert on Sunday spoke out against a law in St. Petersburg, Russia which bans Gay Pride marches.
Lambert made his comments just hours before he is scheduled to perform at the fifth annual Miami Beach Gay Pride.
“We're definitely in the mist of our own civil rights movement, in a way,” Lambert said during a question and answer session as part of Miami Beach Gay Pride. “Obviously, we're dealing with equality issues and tolerance. And just being unapologetic and being who we are. I love that there's this movement going on right now. And you can feel the excitement just at events like this, like Pride, you know going out last night. You can feel it in the air. People are really excited that our community, our voices are being heard. It's become mainstream, which is huge for us. And yeah, it's amazing to be part of this movement.”
“And I have to say traveling internationally makes you really thankful for certain freedoms that we have in our country. I was in Russia a couple months back and St. Petersburg, as you probably know, has a lot of issues with the gay and lesbian community being a little bit oppressed. Being a little frightened to be out, to be open. Not being able to demonstrate any sort of Pride. And coming here, it reminds you how lucky we are. We have so many freedoms.” (The video is embedded on this page. Visit our video library for more videos.)
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'Love2Lurk' date='Apr 14th 2013, 5:16 PM'

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/american-idol...-anti-gay-laws/

American Idol’s Adam Lambert “totally comfortable” being a gay role model & speaks out against Russian anti gay laws

Adam Lambert has revealed that he is finally comfortable with being considered a role model for gay youths.

The former American Idol runner up admitted in a recent interview that the status used to make him feel pressured and intimidated and confessed that when he started out in his music career, he just wanted to sing…not get involved with serious issues.

However, now the flamboyant singer considers it totally ‘awesome’ to be considered someone worth looking up to and an inspiration to LGBT fans.

Speaking to the South Florida Gay News, the ‘Trespassing’ singer said:

“I’m totally comfortable with it now. You know it’s weird, I was just being honest. It’s a bit daunting. You’re a role model or icon or you’re supposed to try to be one so I was intimated by it at first. I didn’t realize that was going to come with everything. I was just trying to sing.”

Lambert was convinced to step up and help troubled youths, when he realised that he had very few role models and people to look up to during his formative years and letters from his fans convinced him that he needed to reach out.

He added:

“One of the thing that drives me the most is when I was younger I didn’t really have a lot of gay role models who were proud and gay and open and were who they were. I’ve gotten letters and met younger people in the LGBT community who have said “Wow I really appreciate the fact that you don’t make any apologies and you’re just this wacky guy.” And that alone gives me a lot of confidence.”

“If I can help a young person feel more comfortable in their own skin or be the person they want to be it’s f**king awesome.”

Lambert has also spoken out against a law in St. Petersburg, Russia which bans Gay Pride marches. The ‘For Your Entertainment’ hitmaker was speaking during a Q&A session as part of Miami Beach Gay Pride, at which he is a headline act and he insisted that people need to realise how lucky they are to be able to express themselves and their sexuality, when others in different parts of the world are prohibited from doing so.
He said:

“We’re definitely in the midst of our own civil rights movement, in a way. Obviously, we’re dealing with equality issues and tolerance and just being unapologetic and being who we are.”

“I love that there’s this movement going on right now. And you can feel the excitement just at events like this, like Pride, you know, going out last night. You can feel it in the air. People are really excited that our community, our voices are being heard. It’s become mainstream, which is huge for us. And yeah, it’s amazing to be part of this movement.”

OnTopMag quote Adam as saying:

“I have to say traveling internationally makes you really thankful for certain freedoms that we have in our country. I was in Russia a couple months back and St. Petersburg, as you probably know, has a lot of issues with the gay and lesbian community being a little bit oppressed. Being a little frightened to be out, to be open. Not being able to demonstrate any sort of Pride. And coming here, it reminds you how lucky we are. We have so many freedoms.”

Leave your comments below….
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'Love2Lurk' date='Apr 15th 2013, 8:21 PM'

http://starcrush.com/adam-lambert-daily-swoon/

Adam Lambert Sings, Smolders and Steals Your Heart – The Daily Swoon
By Britt Hayes April 15, 2013 2:19 PM | StarCrush

There’s something so sexy about a guy who can wear eyeliner, which is just one of the many reasons why we love androgynous pop star Adam Lambert.
Though he was runner-up on season 8 of ‘American Idol’ in 2009, that didn’t stop Adam from taking over the world. His first album, ‘For Your Entertainment,’ was a chart-topper, and his second album, ‘Trespassing,’ debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts last year, proving that his fans just can’t get enough.

Lambert totally earns that acclaim, too — he’s a fantastic singer and an amazing performer, and we’re always stoked to see what he’s up to next.

But enough about his voice — the guy is smokin’ hot. How many dudes do YOU know who can wear eyeliner? Let me answer that for you: none. You know none. But this guy can rock the eyeliner, look mad androgynous and still be hot. Who else can do that? Tilda Swinton? Okay.

He’s definitely got an ’80s vibe, and he kind of reminds me of Adam Ant (who was also incredibly attractive, wore eyeliner and liked to blur gender lines).

But aside from being really pretty and super talented, Lambert is also inspiring: He’s the first openly gay artist to launch a career on a major record label in the United States, and he spends a lot of time using his power for good with numerous philanthropy efforts.

So he isn’t just nice to look at — even though looking at him is very, very nice indeed.
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'bebeg' date='Apr 15th 2013, 10:08 PM'

Byron Flitsch ‏@byronjflitsch
Glamberts! @adamlambert gives us more neck porn. YES. PLEASE. http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2013/04/15/adam-...ce-miami-photo/

Star Spotting: Adam Lambert Continues His Neck Porn Streak With A Sexy Silver Chain! (PHOTO)

Adam Lambert has already shown us how to properly accessorize with 3-D glasses, fringe, blue suits, leather pants, AND the WORLD'S MOST EPIC SMIZE, but this past weekend Adam took it ALL to the next level (per usual) by wearing a super sexy, heavy-duty metal chain necklace. Which totally proves that 1) Adam can wear anything he likes and 2) Adam is STILL rocking that neck porn like a PRO! (BTW, has anyone checked the weather report in Florida lately? Because we're pretty sure Adam's just raised temps through THE ROOF.)

The "Let's Dance" singer shared his photo on Instagram along with the caption, "Miami," before performing at the 5th Annual Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival (check out his "Naked Love" and "Pop That Lock" performance!). All Adam Pride performances and neck porn aside, we're just SO happy Adam's out whooping it up after his recent breakup with long-term boyfriend, Sauli Koskinen (SO super SADZ about this news), and he's not at home bawling into a bowl of cream sauce-slathered pasta (not that we have personal experience with that... ahem). PUH-lease, like that would EVER happen -- Adam's got places to BE and a NECK to show OFF.
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'bebeg' date='Apr 17th 2013, 12:45 PM'

http://popdust.com/2013/04/17/adam-lambert...ophobia-russia/

Adam Lambert Talks Gay Civil Rights and Homophobia in Russia

There’s more to Adam Lambert than a pretty face, set of perfectly-sculpted brows and killer windpipes. The singer, American Idol veteran and gay icon also cares about socio-political issues and is concerned with the homophobic climate in Russia.

Glambert, who headlined the Miami Beach Gay Pride festival this week and is scheduled to perform at the Pittsburg Pride festival in June, spoke about civil rights before he took the stage on Saturday in Florida.

After responding to a few questions via Twitter (if he had to define his career in three words, he’d describe it as “surreal, exciting and glam”), he responded to a fan who asked him how it felt to be an out and famous gay man at this point in history. “We’re definitely in the midst of our own civil rights movement, in a way,” he replied. “Obviously we’re dealing with equality issues and tolerance and just being unapologetic and being who we are…Traveling internationally makes you really thankful for certain freedoms we have here in our country. I was in Russia a couple months back and Saint Petersburg as you probably know has a lot of issues with the gay and lesbian community being a little oppressed, being a little frightened to be out, to be open, not being able to demonstrate any sort of pride. And coming here, it reminds you how lucky we are. We have so many freedoms.”

Adam was referring to Saint Petersburg’s ban on what they refer to as “homosexual propaganda,” a governmental move that stymied attempts at to hold a Pride celebration in the city last year and the two years prior and has resulted in activists being detained by police.

“We’re definitely in the midst of our own civil rights movement, in a way,” Adam said. “Obviously we’re dealing with equality issues and tolerance and just being unapologetic and being who we are. I love that there’s this movement going on right now and you can feel the excitement. People are really excited that our community, our voices are being heard. It’s become mainstream, which is huge for us. And it’s amazing to be a part of this movement.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AfterElton

http://www.thebacklot.com/hump-day-with-ad...ambert/04/2013/

Hump Day With Adam Lambert: Glamiami!

Adam performs at Miami Pride, and we have Round Eight of the Ultimate Adam Tournament!

It’s no secret we love Adam Lambert and the energy and joy he brings to the otherwise sterile, manufactured world of modern pop music. But he’s such a worldwide whirling dervish that it’s sometimes difficult to keep track of where and when he touches down. So we’re trying out a new weekly feature: Hump Day With Adam Lambert, which will hopefully keep us up-to-date with his appearances, performances, and interviews. And on those weeks when Adam’s talents lie dormant, we’ll bring you classic pics and performances.

This week Adam was the headliner at the Miami Gay Pride Festival, and we have pics from Adam’s Instagram account, and from Getty.

They posted several pictures from his weekend in Miami and in the Ultimate Adam Tournament....

The Round Eight contenders this week are … “Better Than I Know Myself” Vs. “Outlaws Of Love.” Choose wisely! Next week – THE QUARTERFINALS BEGIN!
"It is what it is!"

Return to “2013 Archives”