2015-09-16 Ibirapuera Arena - São Paulo, Brazil

bebeg

Post by bebeg »

vistadiva » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:50 pm wrote:Damn! What changed with Instagram? I can;t right click/save any more. Even "inspect element" doesn't give me the jpg file name.

Do you mean the instagram pics being posted here? I haven't figured out how Hrithika is posting them like that. But, you can still post them the other way so that people can right click save them....

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

bebeg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:20 pm wrote:
vistadiva » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:50 pm wrote:Damn! What changed with Instagram? I can;t right click/save any more. Even "inspect element" doesn't give me the jpg file name.

Do you mean the instagram pics being posted here? I haven't figured out how Hrithika is posting them like that. But, you can still post them the other way so that people can right click save them....

you put the url in the same Place as YT and Vimeos i do a screen caps later at work limited time
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

anon HQ PIC THE TRIO AT THE END. LOVE! https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... 8184_o.jpg ::yessss:: ::huggy:: ::heart:: ::notworthy::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

you put the url in the same Place as YT and Vimeos url and chose IG hope this help

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

the_maniac_glambert
Hotie @adamlambert ^_~ ★_★

the_maniac_glambert
Yeeaahh @adamlambert ★_♥

the_maniac_glambert
Cool #ghosttown #Queenbert @adamlambert ★♥

the_maniac_glambert
Hotie ★_★ ♥_♥ @adamlambert
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

billboard.com
September 17, 2015
Queen + Adam Lambert Give 'Ghost Town' Rock Edge During First Live Performance
Freddie Mercury remains irreplaceable, but Queen fans hungry to see the surviving band members live in the 21st century owe Adam Lambert a healthy debt of gratitude for bringing the British band's classic material back to the stage with style, aplomb and an incredible set of pipes.

So it's about time that Queen returned the favor and lent their majestic stadium rock touch to one of Lambert's solo tracks. Playing Sao Paulo on Sept. 16, Queen + Adam Lambert performed the latter's "Ghost Town" live for the first time together.........
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... live-video via @billboard
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Hrithika » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:22 am wrote:

you put the url in the same Place as YT and Vimeos url and chose IG hope this help

Thanks! Couldn't figure out how you were doing that. But...I think I'll still post them the other way. That way if someone wants to save them from here they can.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated!!!! ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated again! ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Recap fom two fans...

marisa_965

What just happened? Who am I? Where and I? Is this even real? That was the reaction of ALL the Brazilians at the concert today. All of them.

They did not know what hit them. Their mouths were just open. They look dizzy, confused, and so fucking happy.

Many people I never met came to me and just hugged me. "Best concert of my life!" "Concert of a life time!"

There were people hugging. They were laughing. They were crying. And they were absolutely, completely, totally in love in Adam.

They cheered at every little gesture, every campy eye roll, every amazing high note that came out of his mouth.

In the end, when Brian and Roger saluted the audience, they screamed like crazy. But when Adam did it, the place just exploded. I mean it.

Adam conquered São Paulo today. And, on Friday, he will conquer Brazil. And maybe the world.

Adam was on fire, on point, happiest than ever, sexier than ever, campier than ever, funnier than ever. I guess he could feel the love.

He fed of the love. And Brian and Roger looked like kids on a Star Wars theme park. They would look at Adam and shake their heads.

And then they would just look at the audience and smile with tears in their eyes, because it was just too much.

Not sure how I, @boicantspell and @open2itnow are alive. I feel like I'm floating. Mabe I'm in heaven and no one told me?

And OMG, he spit all this champagne over me. He looked at me and just did it!!! HE GOT ME ALL WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then laughed about it.

I must say, though while I got his DNA all over my body, @open2itnow got it in her mouth. Smart woman!!!

And those white pants??? I wanna buy the person who sew those pants a basked of chocolates and new born bunnes.

He went into the catwalk so many times. And there he was, thrusting, smiling, laughing, showing us his tongue, urging us to adore him.

And when he came down for Radio Gaga, he stopped right in front of us to sing. I love him more than words can say.

boicantspell

I'm so emotional right now. That audience fell in love with him, no joke

I'm falling asleep as I write this, but it honest to god brought tears to my eyes to see all the queen fans who were shocked and amazed by

Adam. I'd talked to one dude before the concert about how he was too young the last time the queen came around, he said seeing queen was a

Life goal. After the concert, he hugged me and shook his head and said, I don't know what i saw. He looked happy and DAZED. We talked to a

other peeps and they all had that same expression-bemused, dazed, awed. One Brazilian dude who I talked to a lot just made a gesture which

Translates to mind blown. There were these adorable adam fans in their teens or a little older who screamed when he came near (ok I screamed

Too) and who volunteered when he said he didn't have somebody to love and it sucked. They were sooo cute!

I also met some incredible people today! Thank u to all of you for sharing your stories with me and making today one of the best of my life!

@VeroniqueORCEL my heart's full. To have watched adam win Sao paulo over so completely feels like a dream
"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Thallis Ramos ‏@thallisramos @DrBrianMay I just have no words, thank you for this unforgivable moment! Crying like a baby!
::huggy:: ::wub:: ::heart:: ::cryblownose::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

The Lambrits ‏@LambritsUK 3m3 minutes ago View translation
Juliana Ayres on Instagram: “#Queen #AdamLambert #rocknroll #rockwillneverdie #legends” -

Spanish Glamberts ‏@AdamLambertESP 11m11 minutes ago View translation
NICE PICS: Adam Lambert & Queen live in Saõ Paulo, Brazil 16.09.15 via Caroline Silverio http://carolsilverio.com/2015/09/17/que ... -them-now/
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

In Love With ADAM ‏@InLoveWithADAM2 15m15 minutes ago
The real King ! :'D
ADAM LAMBERT and Dr. Brian May
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Bowievina ‏@LeticiaBorovina 15h15 hours ago
@adamlambert I'm in love with this pic I took. Thank you for tonight. #LotsOfLove

https://instagram.com/ju_ayres/

bebeg

Post by bebeg »

fusetv #AdamLambert + #Queen gave Lambert's single #GhostTown a vintage Queen, glam-rock treatment. Watch the performance at fuse.tv.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

anon 2m2 minutes ago
Queen, Adam Lambert Turn 'Ghost Town' Into Headbangers Ball http://rol.st/1iknVau via @rollingstone

Return to “2015 QAL South America Tour”