***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
cosab

Post by cosab »

Yeah, but I would always swap Milan for London if possible. I just love this city. ::wub::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

WOW! Avicii stops touring at the end of this year!

Avicii 15h15 hours ago
http://avicii.com/
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

cosab » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:13 pm wrote:No, I'm german, from Bavaria actually.

But the day Adam is in Munich I've already booked a vacation with friends at the Lago di Garda. That's not that far away from Milan so I decided to add a trip there and go two days earlier. ::whistle::

Eeee, somebody from my Motherland....I grew up near Munich. ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

cosab » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:13 pm wrote:No, I'm german, from Bavaria actually.

But the day Adam is in Munich I've already booked a vacation with friends at the Lago di Garda. That's not that far away from Milan so I decided to add a trip there and go two days earlier. ::whistle::
I'm also from Bavaria ... ::hello::
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

NewNowNext ‏@NewNowNext Reason #132 we want to move to Canada:
http://logo.to/1qj5mrv @JustinTrudeau

Justin Trudeau Is A Yoga Rockstar And We Can’t STAND The Hotness!
cosab

Post by cosab »

svca » 30 Mar 2016, 01:17 wrote:
Eeee, somebody from my Motherland....I grew up near Munich. ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::
infinite » 30 Mar 2016, 09:36 wrote: I'm also from Bavaria ... ::hello::

3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

ot. But see Ihr are gonna award Taylor Swift tour of the year. guess it is the most commercially viable tour. And Taylor equals ratings. i like Taylor so i have no issue with this. The 1989 tour was big. And had lotz of big musical guests. In terma of vocals, production etc Adams the best ::grin:: .
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Ony a Glambert!! ::hysterical::....
So I'm browsing through one of those wonderful /terrible medical information sites looking for information about a leg bruise that doesn't seem to be healing, and in the middle of all the hundreds of boring illustrations, the only name on the page is this..ImageImage
A.D.A.M.Inc is accredited by URAC, also known as the American Accreditation Health Care Commission
Happens to be the name of the accrediting agency who runs these kinds of sites I guess...but there's our boy again taking my mind off of my puny ailment, replacing my concerned frown with a big smile....A true Glambert!!! ::yessss:: ::huggy::

Almost forgot to say...cannot post here, but a picture of a very well endowed, nicely built fully naked man also had the Imagelogo under it!!! ::hysterical:: ::wheee::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

barb4Adam » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:25 pm wrote:Ony a Glambert!! ::hysterical::....
So I'm browsing through one of those wonderful /terrible medical information sites looking for information about a leg bruise that doesn't seem to be healing, and in the middle of all the hundreds of boring illustrations, the only name on the page is this..ImageImage
A.D.A.M.Inc is accredited by URAC, also known as the American Accreditation Health Care Commission
Happens to be the name of the accrediting agency who runs these kinds of sites I guess...but there's our boy again taking my mind off of my puny ailment, replacing my concerned frown with a big smile....A true Glambert!!! ::yessss:: ::huggy::

Almost forgot to say...cannot post here, but a picture of a very well endowed, nicely built fully naked man also had the Imagelogo under it!!! ::hysterical:: ::wheee::
I love it!!!!! ::friendsLOL::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Lol, Barb, that's too funny...we're all gonna have to google this place to catch a glimpse of the "illustrations" heh ::devil::

All in the name of education, of course ::innocent:: ::whistle::
svca

Post by svca »

Yay, my girl Conchita just won Female Artist of the Year at the Austrian Music Awards.....

Congrats, Conchy !!

I love her first album, Conchita, and she's taking the summer off to start on her 2nd....can't wait ::banana:: ::banana::

Wish I lived close enough to go to one of her concerts on the tour she's doing for the next month....and I could visit my old motherland at the same time ::noexpression::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK. I'm all caught up.... Now I can turn my attention to preparing my tax returns, restocking my fridge and pantry, reconnecting with my family and friends, do some TV binging and all around take a breath!!!!

I have a couple of things to take care of (huge, long ones), but there's no rush... So I'm taking a few days to handle my personal stuff...

I doubt we will, but I hope we get some BTS pics of Adam shooting RHPS... No pics have leaked yet, so very doubtful... but I'm an eternal optimist...

::thumbsup::
"It is what it is!"
squaresquare

Post by squaresquare »

Woo hoo! Just heard "Welcome To The Show" at the NCAA Basketball Championship broadcast! ::grin::

(The opening segment before introducing players.)
svca

Post by svca »

squaresquare » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:16 pm wrote:Woo hoo! Just heard "Welcome To The Show" at the NCAA Basketball Championship broadcast! ::grin::

::clapbig:: ::clapbig::
squaresquare

Post by squaresquare »

squaresquare » Mon Apr 04, 2016 21:16 wrote:Woo hoo! Just heard "Welcome To The Show" at the NCAA Basketball Championship broadcast! ::grin::

Videos--

Jillie ‏@bamaglambert
WTTS plays during Villanova introduction @adamlambert #WTTS

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/71 ... dt4omg.mp4

sally ‏@sallysue82
@adamlambert bet you didn't have this in mind for #lifegoals .. Your song introing a team at #NCAAChampionship !!!!!

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/71 ... vjrX5F.mp4
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I just got home from babysitting my 10 year old grandson who got a concussion playing hockey.

He has severe headache, ringing in the ears, sore neck... My heart can't take this... He wants me to come back tomorrow to sit with him (score one for me - not the other grandparents ::thumbsup:: )...

Poor kid!!!!
"It is what it is!"
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

So sorry to hear about your grandson Marie. ::derrderr:: Hope he feels better very soon.
and YAY for being the favorite grandma! ::clapbig::
Paula

Post by Paula »

madamimadam » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 pm wrote:I just got home from babysitting my 10 year old grandson who got a concussion playing hockey.

He has severe headache, ringing in the ears, sore neck... My heart can't take this... He wants me to come back tomorrow to sit with him (score one for me - not the other grandparents ::thumbsup:: )...

Poor kid!!!!
Awwww. :( Has he been checked out by a doctor?
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Paula » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:24 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 pm wrote:I just got home from babysitting my 10 year old grandson who got a concussion playing hockey.

Poor kid!!!!
Awwww. :( Has he been checked out by a doctor?
Yes and his mom is a sports therapist. She's worked with Cirque du Soleil, football teams, etc., so she really knows what to do...
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”