"Another Lonely Night" Second single

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

PattiHum 37m37 minutes ago
Official HAC position for the week, #32! Up 12 positions from last week!

LambertMusic411 17m17 minutes ago
US: @adamlambert’s #AnotherLonelyNight up to #32 on Hot AC radio chart ( #44 last week) http://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/re ... portType/R

"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Adam Lambert, Zella Day, Justin Bieber, The Score Reach Hot AC Radio's Top 40

Adam Lambert's "Another Lonely Night," Zella Day's "Hypnotic," Justin Bieber's "Sorry," and The Score's "Oh My Love" reach Hot AC radio's Top 40.

Adam Lambert’s “Another Lonely Night” is the highest-charting of four additions to hot adult contemporary radio’s Top 40. ::yessss:: ::wootdance::
Spun 416 times during the November 15-21 tracking week (+141), “Lonely Night” rises twelve places to #32 on this week’s Mediabase Hot AC chart.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/11/ ... os-top-40/
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

headlineplanet 19h19 hours ago
Now Top 40 at Hot AC radio: @adamlambert + @zelladay + @justinbieber + @TheScoreNYC. http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/11/ ... os-top-40/

TALCvids 19h19 hours ago
"Spun 416 times during the November 15-21 tracking week (+141), “Lonely Night” rises 12 places to #32 on this week’s Mediabase Hot AC chart"

alternaterra 17h17 hours ago
I don't think I've shared this yet, but I've been keeping track of ALN radio stats in a spreadsheet:

anon 10h10 hours ago
(US) Hot AC
41 32 ADAM LAMBERT Another Lonely Night 437 297 +140 1.439
+21 Spins
+22 Bullet
+0.063 Audience

upinthenorth 10h10 hours ago
Tight chart now on HAC as #AnotherLonelyNight holds at #32. It is also at #2 on HAC Taking Off on All access!

ALambertNumbers 8h8 hours ago
YOUTUBE
November 23
Another Lonely Night
Adam Lambert
6:00 AM Pac
(51,000) 24 hour increase )

SHAZAMS
November 23
Adam Lambert
Another Lonely Night
24 hour net increase
(162-161= 1K)
GT 3,600,000

Radio Update: HAC Official chart position for last week was #32, up 12 from previous week. Currently #59 on Top 40. Today is HAC adds day

TALCvids 7h7 hours ago
1,965,710 views, C'mon 2 million! #NP Adam Lambert's #AnotherLonelyNight [Official Music Video] https://youtu.be/JT_xnNh5wbE via @YouTube

ScorpioBert 6h6 hours ago
"Lambert Leads Debuts"
All Access

PattiHum 3h3 hours ago
I like this moment in time! #AdamLambert

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

LambertMusic411 31m31 minutes ago
US: 10 more Hot AC radio adds for @adamlambert’s #AnotherLonelyNight including Orlando & Honolulu http://requestadamlambert.com/2015/11/2 ... ely-night/

PattiHum 11m11 minutes ago
ALN radio adds: Corpus Christi; Honolulu; Fresno; Lexington; Saginaw; Fort Wayne; Charleston; Orlando; Naples, FL; Orlando; Worcester

ScorpioBert 5m5 minutes ago
screencap of stations adding
ALN

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 3h3 hours ago
TALCvids Retweeted HeadlinePlanet.com
"Like it did last week, Adam Lambert’s “Another Lonely Night” takes Hot AC’s second-most-added honor..." TALCvids added,
HeadlinePlanet.com @headlineplanet
.@coldplay's "Adventure Of A Lifetime" is again most-added at Hot AC | @adamlambert & @selenagomez tie for 2nd. http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/11/ ... ez-follow/

ANOTHER LONELY NIGHT, WITHIN A HUNDRED VIEWS OF TWO MILLIONS!!!

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT_xnNh5wbE[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OVER TWO MILLION VIEWS!!!!!

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT_xnNh5wbE[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

rustycat » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:54 pm wrote:
Tiki » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:22 pm wrote:
marlock276 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:55 pm wrote:Just a quick question for those who know more about radio than I do. I live in southern Mississippi, and several stations in my area added GT but never played it (maybe they played it once, I don't know). One station, WXYK, 107.1 The Monkey in Biloxi, MS, has added ALN, and I've had their website open all day for several days, and they haven't played it yet. Does anyone know why these stations add, and then don't play Adam's songs? I wanna hear him on the radio!!!

I see no one has answered you Marlok, but I am guessing that it hasn't been officially released to radio yet. I think stations add, but don't play it until they have been given a release date by the label. I may be totally off base on this, but this is what happened in the UK. ::smile:: Could be they are waiting until Adam is back in the States at the end of the month and is doing promo for ALN.
No. it doesn't really work that way in the states. Songs get officially serviced to radio by record labels (eg they send them the digital file to play on the radio). Sometimes the service date is the same as the adds date; sometimes it is weeks before. In ALN case it was serviced to radio several weeks before its adds date. It got radio adds and was played before the adds date, which is common. Some stations play a song before they officially add it to their playlist. Sometimes they can play it for several weeks before adding it. We saw this a lot with GT. Some stations don't play any songs until they are officially added to the playlist. Some stations add songs to their playlist and then never play them.
Thank you rustycat for setting it straight! I was just going by a tweet from Shosh, and thought it applied everywhere. What a shame that Adam is at the mercy of these radio stations as to whether they play his music or not. ::thumbdown::
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Tiki » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:33 pm wrote:
marlock276 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:55 pm wrote:Just a quick question for those who know more about radio than I do. I live in southern Mississippi, and several stations in my area added GT but never played it (maybe they played it once, I don't know). One station, WXYK, 107.1 The Monkey in Biloxi, MS, has added ALN, and I've had their website open all day for several days, and they haven't played it yet. Does anyone know why these stations add, and then don't play Adam's songs? I wanna hear him on the radio!!!

I see no one has answered you Marlok, but I am guessing that it hasn't been officially released to radio yet. I think stations add, but don't play it until they have been given a release date by the label. I may be totally off base on this, but this is what happened in the UK. ::smile:: Could be they are waiting until Adam is back in the States at the end of the month and is doing promo for ALN.
No. it doesn't really work that way in the states. Songs get officially serviced to radio by record labels (eg they send them the digital file to play on the radio). Sometimes the service date is the same as the adds date; sometimes it is weeks before. In ALN case it was serviced to radio several weeks before its adds date. It got radio adds and was played before the adds date, which is common. Some stations play a song before they officially add it to their playlist. Sometimes they can play it for several weeks before adding it. We saw this a lot with GT. Some stations don't play any songs until they are officially added to the playlist. Some stations add songs to their playlist and then never play them.
Thank you rustycat for setting it straight! I was just going by a tweet from Shosh, and thought it applied everywhere. What a shame that Adam is at the mercy of these radio stations as to whether they play his music or not. ::thumbdown::
TELL me about it! I wish that once a song hits, say, top 20, the radio stations that added it are required to play it, at least a minimum amount of times. It all just makes no sense to me.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

marlock276 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:17 pm wrote:
Tiki » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:33 pm wrote:

TELL me about it! I wish that once a song hits, say, top 20, the radio stations that added it are required to play it, at least a minimum amount of times. It all just makes no sense to me.
Totally agree with you marlock! ::highfive::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

IvaaLambert 16h16 hours ago
ADAM ON MY TV,HE'S #1 ON TEN TOP DAILY CHART ON 4FUN TV IN POLAND!!!

novasuomimusa 14h14 hours ago View translation
Novalla soi juuri nyt: #AdamLambert - Another Lonely Night Kuuntele tästä: http://bit.ly/14BfBHd #NovallaSoi

LambertMusic411 2h2 hours ago
*14 POP stations official add @adamlambert's #AnotherLonelyNight to their playlists!* Baltimore, Chicago, Tampa ... http://requestadamlambert.com/2015/11/2 ... ely-night/

ScorpioBert 9m9 minutes ago View translation
Top40 adds
ADAM LAMBERT ALN
KCRZ-FM
KJYO-FM
S001-FM
WBBM-FM
WHBQ-FM
WHHD-FM
WJFX-FM
WJHM-FM
WLAN-FM
WNCI-FM
WNOK-FM
WPOI-FM
WVHT-FM
WWMX-FM
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

ALambertNumbers 10h10 hours ago
Radio Update: 14 Top 40 adds today, 52 stations are spinning. HAC adds, yesterday, were 10. Charting at #32 on HAC.

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

AnnieWT 9h9 hours ago
@adamlambert #AnotherLonelyNight #4 on Shazam Poland chart

GlamDianee 8h8 hours ago Nieuwmarkt/Lastage, Amsterdam
OMG Glamberts Another Lonely Night premiere on Slovak big and popular radio Expres !!!! DJ said its amazing new song and she loved it yes :)

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

PattiHum 4m4 minutes ago
Had to wait until I wasn't driving to post! Woo Hoo! #AnotherLonelyNight @SiriusXMHits1

"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

ALAlwayz #TOH Retweeted
AnnieT ‏@AnnieWT 5h5 hours ago
@adamlambert #AnotherLonelyNight has 4,409,905 streams on Spotify! +41K increase from yesterday
::woot::
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Tiki » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:16 pm wrote:ALAlwayz #TOH Retweeted
AnnieT ‏@AnnieWT 5h5 hours ago
@adamlambert #AnotherLonelyNight has 4,409,905 streams on Spotify! +41K increase from yesterday
::woot::
Wow! That's great!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 14h14 hours ago
: D RT @hcluless Walking into TeAng Department Store in Tainan, Taiwan just now. @adamlambert singing Another Lonely Night to us shoppers.

ALambertNumbers 11h11 hours ago
Radio Update: ALN #32 on HAC with 491 spins. FYI, #29-32 are bunched up tight. Top 40: 56 stations are spinning now, up from 53 yesterday.

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

upinthenorth 16h16 hours ago
#ANOTHERLONELYNIGHT passes 500 spins on HAC holding on to #32, gaining on #31, 2 songs above should leave chart. Top 30 a good bet for Sun.

anon 16h16 hours ago
(US) Hot AC

34 32 ADAM LAMBERT Another Lonely Night 523 372 +151 1.707

+32 Spins
+22 Bullet
+0.078 Audience

AnnieWT 12h12 hours ago
@adamlambert #AnotherLonelyNight has 4,456,237 streams on Spotify! +46K increase from yesterday

EMES79 8h8 hours ago
TWO HUGE RADIOSTATIOS CHARTS

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

upinthenorth 2h2 hours ago
#AnotherLonelyNight moves up to #31, only a few spins away from #30! HAC US @adamlambert

TALCvids 1h1 hour ago
RT @upinthenorth: Still no sign of #AnotherLonelyNight on Top 40 but look at the Taking Off chart!

"It is what it is!"
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

Finally, finally heard ALN on Sirius. then two hours later, it was Ghost Town's turn. That little tune keeps hanging in there.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

ALambertNumbers 6h6 hours ago
Radio update: ALN is #31 on HAC today with 459 spins, +21 spins. Nice AI increases, daily. 57 stations spinning on Top 40. Closing in on #50

AnnieWT 4h4 hours ago
Awesome #AnotherLonelyNight has 4,511,437 streams on Spotify! +55K increase from yesterday #AdamLambert

"It is what it is!"
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”