The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I feel so accomplished! I managed to fix my 9-year old grandson's blanket I made for him when he was born that had become unravelled a bit... He still cuddles up with it when he goes to sleep! I made one of those for each of my 3 grandchildren... AWWWW!!!!

Went to visit my 98 year old mom... It's a 1.5 hour (total driving time going and coming) to see her for 30 seconds before she throws me out because she wants to sleep!!!! Frankly, if I live to be 98 years old and I want to sleep, my kids better leave me alone!   :laugh:

Had my car washed and had my first 'sit down' meal in 3 weeks since the idea of this board was born!!!
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I feel so accomplished! I managed to fix my 9 years old grandson's blanket I made for him when he was born that had become unravelled a bit... He still cuddles up with it when he goes to sleep! I made one of those for each of my 3 grandchildren... AWWWW!!!!

Went to visit my 98 year old mom... It's a 1.5 hour (total driving time going and coming) to see her for 30 seconds before she throws me out because she wants to sleep!!!! Frankly, if I live to be 98 years old and I want to sleep, my kids better leave me alone!   :laugh:

Had my car washed and had my first 'sit down' meal in 3 weeks since the idea of this board was born!!!
"It is what it is!"
milkywayfairy

Post by milkywayfairy »

madamimadam:9525 wrote:I feel so accomplished! I managed to fix my 9 years old grandson's blanket I made for him when he was born that had become unravelled a bit... He still cuddles up with it when he goes to sleep! I made one of those for each of my 3 grandchildren... AWWWW!!!!

Wow, Bravo! you got a lot accomplished, plus all your tweets  :flowers:  You're a super woman  :thumbsup:
svca

Post by svca »

My accomplishment was a 2-hour nap today, does that count?  :lmfao:

I don't nap often, but my headache wouldn't go away today, so I gave in and voila....2 hours later and it was gone.

Hubby and I have been battling allergies like crazy and they've been making me soooo tired.

Funny thing is, the laundry was still waiting for me, so were the dishes.  They didn't go anywhere while I was napping  :morningcoffee:  :  :snooze:  :blobwave:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca:9733 wrote:My accomplishment was a 2-hour nap today, does that count?  :lmfao:

I don't nap often, but my headache wouldn't go away today, so I gave in and voila....2 hours later and it was gone.

Hubby and I have been battling allergies like crazy and they've been making me soooo tired.

Funny thing is, the laundry was still waiting for me, so were the dishes.  They didn't go anywhere while I was napping  :morningcoffee:  :  :snooze:  :blobwave:

Pffft!!!! A 2-hour disco nap is definitely an accomplishment! As to the laundry and dishes, I would consider trading in:

a) Husband
b) Whoever else in your house would have been able to take care of that!

:rolling:
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam:9735 wrote:
svca:9733 wrote:My accomplishment was a 2-hour nap today, does that count?  :lmfao:

Pffft!!!! A 2-hour disco nap is definitely an accomplishment! As to the laundry and dishes, I would consider trading in:

a) Husband

It would have been either hubby or the dog....dog training hasn't quite progressed to laundry and dishes yet and the only reason I was able to nap was because they were both gone heh.

:whistle:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca:9744 wrote:
madamimadam:9735 wrote:

a) Husband

It would have been either hubby or the dog....dog training hasn't quite progressed to laundry and dishes yet and the only reason I was able to nap was because they were both gone heh.

:whistle:
OK, hubby forgiven for giving you your own time... Lack of dog training... not so much!!!!!

:lmfao:
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

I'll tell him you said that, Marie.  The irony of that is that he's currently switching his career from IT to dog training  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:

I don't think house chores are part of the dog training curriculum though  :sad:

I'll keep him, though.  After all, he helped me find my emoties  :wub:

And no, that's not a euphemism  :laugh:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca:9753 wrote:I'll tell him you said that, Marie.  The irony of that is that he's currently switching his career from IT to dog training  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:

I don't think house chores are part of the dog training curriculum though  :sad:

I'll keep him, though.  After all, he helped me find my emoties  :wub:

And no, that's not a euphemism  :laugh:
There's that! OK, hubby gets a pass... The dog... well... I guess you'll have to wait until he/she hits University!

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

THE BOARD JUST HIT OVER 10,000 POSTS!!!!

:natterlaugh:  :natterlaugh:  :natterlaugh:  :natterlaugh:  :natterlaugh:  :natterlaugh:  :natterlaugh:  :natterlaugh:  :natterlaugh:  :natterlaugh:
"It is what it is!"
takema

Post by takema »

YAY!  I made it over!!!  I'm still on vacation so I will have figure out how to change my avi when I get home next week. This place looks great!!!  Great job Marie!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

takema:11170 wrote:YAY!  I made it over!!!  I'm still on vacation so I will have figure out how to change my avi when I get home next week. This place looks great!!!  Great job Marie!!
Welcome to our new home!!!!!  :flowers:

If you want, just PM me the pic you want for your avi and I'll do it for you!

:hug:
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

takema:11170 wrote:YAY!  I made it over!!!  I'm still on vacation so I will have figure out how to change my avi when I get home next week. This place looks great!!!  Great job Marie!!

So happy to see you made it over takema.  Welcome to our new home. :Smile:  :flowers:
Mr.GhostTown

Post by Mr.GhostTown »

Hey, I finally made it and joined this incredible forum! thank you so much mmadamimadamm for ur outstanding work! #Glamninja ... Oh, I forgot I'm not on Twitter here.  :laugh:

Anyway, glad to be here.  :thumbsup:
Paula

Post by Paula »

Mr.GhostTown:11218 wrote:Hey, I finally made it and joined this incredible forum! thank you so much mmadamimadamm for ur outstanding work! #Glamninja ... Oh, I forgot I'm not on Twitter here.  :laugh:

Welcome! I'm Paula. :)
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

Mr.GhostTown:11218 wrote:Hey, I finally made it and joined this incredible forum! thank you so much mmadamimadamm for ur outstanding work! #Glamninja ... Oh, I forgot I'm not on Twitter here.  :laugh:

Welcome - I'm Rhonda - glad you made it here.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Yay!!! Take a load off... Look around...

Welcome to our new home!!!

:flowers:
"It is what it is!"
Mr.GhostTown

Post by Mr.GhostTown »

I'm Jan, nice to meet you Rhonda & Paula  :flowers:

& Thank you madamimadam for the warm welcome!!!!  :flowers:  :wub:
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Welcome!!!  We just followed each other on Twitter yesterday.   :Smile:  :Smile:  :Smile:
tnkrbell80

Post by tnkrbell80 »

HI I finally made it on here!!! how does new thing work?  :thinks:

Return to “Let's Talk!”