***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

Post by madamimadam »

Hi guys! Amazingly, I have managed to recreate the Treasure Chest of Links in its entirety as well as some few extras in record time!!!!!

You can access all of it by clicking on this link: Adam Lambert

The two blue documents at the bottom of the list are replicas of what the TCL looks like on here. I managed to get it all done in two documents. The site wouldn't allow me to do it all in one because there is a maximum of 1MB per document! However it's a far cry from hundreds of posts and tens of pages!

So, here are the two TCL documents:

Part One - Pre-Idol to June 2015 - Cheat Sheet for TCL

Part Two - July 2015 to May 2021 - Cheat Sheet for TCL

Have fun exploring it all!

I was going to add in the tours video lists, but as many of you know Youtube has done a major crackdown on QAL videos and many others, so sadly I couldn't add those. Even Brian May is peeved about this!!!! https://twitter.com/TALCvids/status/1737466577027477994

Remember that this site will become defunct as of February 2026, so save the above links somewhere safe!

And with that, I am now bowing out of my online presence. It's been an amazing 14 years in which time I have come to bond with so many Adam fans! It was all a lot of work but a labor of love!!!!

::weightlift:: ::friends:: ::cryingbye::

P.S. If you need to get in touch with me, email me at adamlambertMTT@gmail.com
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”