***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

tbert » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:24 am wrote:
madamimadam » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:04 pm wrote:For those of you who like to follow Adam's flights.... Da Plane! Da Plane! Emirate 216 UAE216

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAE216

https://www.flightradar24.com/UAE216/8c5eaf5
I looked at Adams flight.. yikes! The flight goes right over the conflicts in Syria in the middle east ::crying:: hoping no fighter jets get near our boy ::nono:: ::nono:: !
I am surprised with the route they are flying - basically touching Greenland (!) instead of going the direct route over Europe or Africa. ::thinking::
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

donnamb » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:34 pm wrote:Grr. My 91 year old father is in a senior condo down in Florida. Technically, still independent living. You would think the front desk would call my cell phone to say emts were there and he was being transported to the hospital? NO, left a message on my house phone. I work. I'm not in my house 12 hours out of the day. And they didn't call my sister, when they couldn't get in touch with me.
Well, although everything seems to be under control, the condo people now wanted my work phone number. Of course, that number won't work real well if I'm in court or at client meetings, since I'm not necessarily at my desk from 9 to 5. So, now, I have to ask all the secretaries to take messages if I get a call from this place, and send me an email.
Maybe you could give them your cell number and pretend it's your work number?
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

So, it turns out Adam wasn't on the flight with the rest of the crew yesterday, but he's on the same flight today... ::thumbsup::

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAE216

https://www.flightradar24.com/UAE216/8c870d1
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

That Rhps is bloody strange lol. Are we sure this is the best thing for ADAM? Especially if its not as good as the original? Parts small too WITH Eddie. Show Stopper but duno.
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

It's literally a cameo performance. Adam doesn't have the time to devote to longer screen time. I'm surprised the director can get enough cast to accommodate the filming given A's limited availability.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Oh yeah get that. Just thought it was strange lol. He well nail Eddie tho. Meatloaf well be proud. Hes basically this gens meatloaf anyway. Nd it may lead to more opportunities.
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

3ku1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:25 pm wrote:That Rhps is bloody strange lol. Are we sure this is the best thing for ADAM? Especially if its not as good as the original? Parts small too WITH Eddie. Show Stopper but duno.

anything that gets Adam singing on tv in the usa is a good thing for Adam. And he is clearly looking to increase his acting opportunities. So this will be a good thing for him regardless of whether its as good as the original (no worries there -- it won't be and no one will expect it to be; the original is a camp classic) or whether its a small part. Its a song that he can and will (already has I guess) sing the crap out of )
Paula

Post by Paula »

rustycat » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:30 pm wrote:
3ku1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:25 pm wrote:That Rhps is bloody strange lol. Are we sure this is the best thing for ADAM? Especially if its not as good as the original? Parts small too WITH Eddie. Show Stopper but duno.

anything that gets Adam singing on tv in the usa is a good thing for Adam. And he is clearly looking to increase his acting opportunities. So this will be a good thing for him regardless of whether its as good as the original (no worries there -- it won't be and no one will expect it to be; the original is a camp classic) or whether its a small part. Its a song that he can and will (already has I guess) sing the crap out of )
That's right, he'll steal the show - just as Vanessa Hudgens did in Grease Live, from Julianne Hough & Aaron Tveit!
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Guys! Make sure you check my new way of doing the Treasure Chest of Links updates! I would love some feedback!

http://adamlambertmtt.com/viewtopic.php?p=70870#p70870
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Oh wow, Marie, that's super easy to find stuff, especially for those of us that come in late.

I'm forever sneaking in during work, but can't watch interviews, etc., and then I can't remember where I saw something ::wacko::

One easy solution for you would be, of course, that Adam slow down ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::

Have to have a talk with that boy ::friendsLOL::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:09 pm wrote:Oh wow, Marie, that's super easy to find stuff, especially for those of us that come in late.

I'm forever sneaking in during work, but can't watch interviews, etc., and then I can't remember where I saw something ::wacko::

One easy solution for you would be, of course, that Adam slow down ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::

Have to have a talk with that boy ::friendsLOL::
YAY!!!! Glad that helps! As far as Adam slowing down... it ain't gonna happen... Are you new here? ::icant::

If I stay on top of the TCL a bit more, it will make it easier for me... but with the batch of U.S. concerts coming up... no guarantee! ::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Lol, no, not new....and I guess it's a very, very good thing that he's this busy. We get bored in about a minute when he's not out and about.

And when children get bored, they get in trouble ::stealth::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Im sure he well kill it. Just I had no idea what was g going on lol. Tim.Curry carried it. I.think the remake could easily.surpassed it. Not that's it not good or a classic. Just top notch producers, cgi, effects etc. Right cast be good. Adam well prob steal the show, as he always does. Pll, Glee, now Rhps lol.
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

I'm hoping, since this is said to be a "reimagining" of the original RHPS, perhaps there will be more to Eddie's storyline! He was apparently a former lover of Dr. Frank, who ended up using half of Eddie's brain for making Rocky (hence the large gash across Eddie's forehead), and then locked him in the freezer.

They did include some extra songs and scenes in Grease Live, sooooo....maybe!
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Aviddem » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:45 pm wrote:I'm hoping, since this is said to be a "reimagining" of the original RHPS, perhaps there will be more to Eddie's storyline! He was apparently a former lover of Dr. Frank, who ended up using half of Eddie's brain for making Rocky (hence the large gash across Eddie's forehead), and then locked him in the freezer.

Yes they could expand Adams role. Well Rhps be live like Grease? Obviously not live persay. After Meatloaf wow Adams gonna look. Different as Eddie. Producers prob saw him on Glee and saw his potential. This should lead to more opportunities. Maybe American Horror Story role. Adam also hinted hes scheduled for idol finale. Well of course hes going to be their. Be wrong if he diddnt. Top 3 idol ever.
Paula

Post by Paula »

3ku1 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:22 am wrote:
Aviddem » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:45 pm wrote:I'm hoping, since this is said to be a "reimagining" of the original RHPS, perhaps there will be more to Eddie's storyline! He was apparently a former lover of Dr. Frank, who ended up using half of Eddie's brain for making Rocky (hence the large gash across Eddie's forehead), and then locked him in the freezer.

Yes they could expand Adams role. Well Rhps be live like Grease? Obviously not live persay. After Meatloaf wow Adams gonna look. Different as Eddie. Producers prob saw him on Glee and saw his potential. This should lead to more opportunities. Maybe American Horror Story role. Adam also hinted hes scheduled for idol finale. Well of course hes going to be their. Be wrong if he diddnt. Top 3 idol ever.
No, this won't be a live event like Grease was. It's going to be a movie remake.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

I've never been on a plane before, but I was just looking at the second one, and is it normal for a flight to go that far off the flight plan?
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Paula » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:32 am wrote:
I've never been on a plane before, but I was just looking at the second one, and is it normal for a flight to go that far off the flight plan?
Probably weather-related.... ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Paula » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:32 am wrote:
It is strange though... It's almost like they are flying East to LAX instead of West... Fly over Russia, Pacific Ocean...
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”