2010-01-19 Oprah Show (Pre-Taped 13th ) - PERFORMANCE

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Jan 13th 2010, 6:22 PM'

inscrutable7
Adam really points at specific people during IIHU when he sings "If I had YOU". He pointed at me. Well, that's my story anyway!! less than 20 seconds ago from web

beautifulsoul29
his hair was slicked back....very shiny half a minute ago from mobile web

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Jan 13th 2010, 6:24 PM'

inscrutable7
Adam went off the stage immediately after he was done. I don't think he went out a stage door afterward, but I didn't think to look. less than a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
was wearing a thin over jacket...greenish dark blueish half a minute ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
I couldn't tell the diff b/w the first WWFM and the 2nd. They both sounded GREAT to me! He did the falsetto on both versions. @adamlambert less than a minute ago from web

Elle_Higgins Btw a certain kiss was shown, uncensored.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Jan 13th 2010, 6:29 PM'

inscrutable7
I don't know if the band will show up much on tv; they stood lower than the rest of the stage, and he didn't interact with them at all. half a minute ago from web

inscrutable7
I don't think she asked him anything new. He retold the story of meeting Madonna and how he was starstruck. Talked about Monte. less than a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
a very sparkley ring. his jewerly was sparkling in the lights. it was beautiful 1 minute ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
He talked about decision to take action and realize his dream but no mention of drugs, burning man, or dropping acid. Sanitized story line. 2 minutes ago from web

inscrutable7
Oh, I'll stop putting in his name at the end of the tweets. This was a public appearance guys. I'm not reporting on his bathroom habits. less than a minute ago from web

inscrutable7
I can't recall her asking him anything that we haven't heard before (sorry). He did expand on some topics though. half a minute ago from web

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Jan 13th 2010, 6:32 PM'

inscrutable7
When he talked about how he still had insecurities everyone's heart broke a little! By the way, he did NOT act insecure at all. LOL. half a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
the beginning of the interview was about him being gay and coming out to RS. he said he didn't want to be labeled while on idol less than 20 seconds ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
Oprah was very complimentary and positive about Adam. Their video back story on him was nicely done. It'll be a great show! less than 20 seconds ago from web

beautifulsoul29
he doesn't like when people call him "the gay singer" or the "gay runner up" half a minute ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
Yah, I figure the Oprah audience is about 18 million folks so I'm not exactly tweeting any private info. That's for sure. LOL less than 10 seconds ago from web

inscrutable7
If you're interested, SuBo sang one song (ninth on her album); she looked very pretty in a purple chiffon dress. half a minute ago from web

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Jan 13th 2010, 6:37 PM'

beautifulsoul29
he said why does him being gay have to go before him being a singer 1 minute ago from mobile web

::sad:: ::sad::

inscrutable7
SuBo got down off her chair and did the infamous hip swivel. Her voice IS very strong. Enough said about that. Back to Adam. less than a minute ago from web

inscrutable7
His mom was so proud of him. She was up dancing and singing from the audience but no questions or interaction with her on tv. less than a minute ago from web

Mombert ::wub:: ::wub::

inscrutable7
There was NO discussion of the album at all other than Oprah giving the name of it and telling people to go buy it. half a minute ago from web

inscrutable7
All the questions were about the personal stuff, achieving your goals, living for your true purpose, coming out on RS, etc. less than a minute ago from web

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Jan 13th 2010, 6:45 PM'

beautifulsoul29
he wants to accepted by who he is as a person less than a minute ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
Some discussion of the AMA's and the gay, but not too much. I would have been perfectly happy with less. He came across very well. less than a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
to be* half a minute ago from mobile web

TommyJoeRatliff
Eatin at chilli's with @monteriffic,@longineu &@justcallmehorse. less than 20 seconds ago from UberTwitter

beautifulsoul29
and i met Tommy. Monte, and Longineu!!! got pics with them all. sooo sweet to the fans! half a minute ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
She asked him whether he feels lonely; he talked about how he is sometimes. He said the first week of Dec was hard for him. Sad. less than 20 seconds ago from web

LightLoveAdam
@adamlambert Once again, I feel privileged to have been able to hear you sing. Thank you. :-) You have a special gift. less than a minute ago from Echofon

inscrutable7
No problem taking his name off the tweets. Sorry. I shouldn't have included that. I thought it would help people find them. half a minute ago from web

inscrutable7
Everyone in the audience got a free album. Shocker! Several people said they were hoping for a car. half a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
Monte said he remembers me from twitter! :) nice to meet u monte, if you're reading this half a minute ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
There was chitchat b/w Adam and O in between segments. I tried to hear what they were saying, but I couldn't!! Fail. half a minute ago from web

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Jan 13th 2010, 6:56 PM'

inscrutable7
Guys, I'm signing off--hungry and tired. Watch the show. He did great!! This was a PUBLIC appearance, peeps. Not a priv event. :) 1 minute ago from web

I think she's getting nasty tweets for tweeting about the interview ::no:: ::no::

beautifulsoul29
i showed Tommy the present from Egypt for @adamlambert. and he said that he will LOVE it! less than 20 seconds ago from mobile web

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Jan 13th 2010, 7:22 PM'

MTE. ::thumbup::

Elle_Higgins
Guys, Adam was not sad overall. He said lots of good things and he said he's having fun - you'll see. That was a small portion of the interview.

jentattrie
@adamlambert is Alisan Porter the woman singing in Aftermath?

adamlambert
@jentattrie yes she is!

http://www.chicagopride.com/apps/blog/blog.cfm?blog=297

(Posted on HM by blissful28)
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamazing' date='Jan 13th 2010, 7:57 PM'

said off camera that it was the "best feeling in the world,this is why he does it.A fiery feeling" and he exhaled loudly and wiggled happily
1 minute ago from web
Reply Retweet Guys he was SO INTO IT. I think it's cause he could see the audience, it's a small, intimate, well lit studio. He was glowing, radiating ©
2 minutes ago from web
Reply Retweet © Visualizing your future and making it happen, Paula & Simon, how it feels to perform (after visually GLOWING after WWFM)
3 minutes ago from web
Reply Retweet Adam topics - AMAs, Healthy weight loss (using portion controlled service called freshology,How celebrity can be isolating but it's worth it
3 minutes ago from web @drcat83 Yes. He did 2 inty segments, then sang WWFM then O forgot she had more ?s, then he sang IIHU

This is more from elle_higgins twitter - she can't quit talking about BB and I'm loving it!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamazing' date='Jan 13th 2010, 8:02 PM'

Elle_Higgins During "boys rolling in mazaratis" he made a steering wheel move. OMG hiliarious. He lol'd at himself.
3 minutes ago from web
Reply Retweet Elle_Higgins He was animated and the audience was in love. They cooed and giggled at all his adorabs faces and expressions.
3 minutes ago from web
Reply Retweet Elle_Higgins There were two parts about him shopping - so cute - and a surprise for a mother-daughter duo that they taped last night.
4 minutes ago from web
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamazing' date='Jan 13th 2010, 8:31 PM'

LightLoveAdam Three of us who were there did not hear Adam say he was lonely. That quote is out of context. You need to watch the interview.:-)
1 minute ago from Echofon

For you Jooory, so you are no longer sad.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'adamazing' date='Jan 13th 2010, 10:18 PM'

Elle_Higgins But she sang, you guys, she sang like woah. It was gorgeous.
2 minutes ago from web

Elle_Higgins Nothing wrong with that, of course, but I imagine it's hard to i/v someone you can't understand and that the audience can't react to.
3 minutes ago from web

Elle_Higgins And I think Subo's segment was short cause no one seemed to be able to understand her. She talked SO FAST and HIGH and Scotty!
3 minutes ago from web

Elle_Higgins They did talk to a few SuBo fans in the audience tho? They opened the show with that! Also Adam's second song was recorded after the show©
4 minutes ago from web

beautifulsoul29 http://twitpic.com/y0010 - me and @Tommyjoeratliff. i was so damn cheesy from happiness..haha. thanks for such a GREAT experience! :)
24 minutes ago from TwitPic

Elle_Higgins I'd LOVE to see a Kris Allen music video to "Pants on the ground"
43 minutes ago from web

LuvThaFunk Another facinating thing was watching him work w/the sound man during a run thru of IIHY. It was awesome to listen to Adam tell what to chng
about 1 hour ago from Echofon

LuvThaFunk I was so surprised that Adam said he wanted to redo wwfm cuz he didn't like the ending. Sooo he sang it again!!! Awesome!!!

LuvThaFunk We sat on top, right side of stage. The closest to the stage

beautifulsoul29 ..and laughed after he said that
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

beautifulsoul29 oh and Oprah asked if he has people that take care of his money. and he said , yea some and that he's pretty bad with money

beautifulsoul29 he mentioned 'friends' many times during the interview. i could sense just how much he loves and is grateful for them all

beautifulsoul29 Adam's life has changed in a way that he either has to be isolated at home or out w friends and not have privacy

The tweeters are still talking about it. It's going to be epic.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'MsAdamsEve' date='Jan 13th 2010, 11:50 PM'

Twinkley from AO posted the following:

Back from Oprah: Adam was phenomenal!!!
So ecstatic right now! Can't even get over the excitement of seeing Adam on Oprah today!
My sister and I got AMAZING seats in the FOURTH row right in the middle!!! Directly in front of the stage!!!! Just one row behind Adams mom! Adam was literally 15 ft away! Like always he was SO beautiful, funny, charming and well spoken. He looked absolutely flawless, and didn't have a single hair out of place. Of course, his voice was STUNNING! Everyone was completely infatuated with him including Oprah! He got WAY more face time than SuBo.
We sang, we danced, we screamed! He sang Whataya Want From Me and it was hypnotizing! We also got an extra performance of If I Had You which is going to be posted online only. Again, I must mention...his voice is UNREAL live!!!!!!
Didn't think it was possible to love Adam any more than I already did...I was wrong! BEST DAY EVER!!!

Re: Back from Oprah: Adam was phenomenal!!!
Thanks guys! I definitely will be setting my DVR too!
Adam really is just a natural at interveiws! He is so comfortable with people and so witty! He smiled and joked with the audience while they played his segment videos! When the video mentioned his coming out in Rolling Stone He pretended to act shocked and mouthed to the audience OH MY GOD..so cute!

Adamazing-Eyes: Adam got a Wonderful response from the audience. I really felt like they were playing him up way more. Mostly all Adam fans were seated in front and they played all his music before hand. There were a a lot of SuBo fans there but I think they were just not as vocal
Cookiebr8: Adams mom was beautiful and looked so proud!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'MsAdamsEve' date='Jan 13th 2010, 11:55 PM'

Here's another one from AO

katie02151989:
Oprah recap and Some Pics of Tommy, Monte, and Longineu and me from after Oprah taping today!!
Here are some pics from after the Oprah taping!! They were all beyond sweet, especially Tommy!! All are even more gorgeous in person, especially Tommy!! (sorry, i'm a little tommy biased!!). Leila Lambert also came out, waved and continued on her way! Adam didn't come out, which was cool, they had a plane to catch and I'm sure he was tired, but he did wave from his weird limo bus thing!
http://www.twitpic.com/photos/katie02151989
*I'm working on my write up of the oprah taping now!! just have to get a few things done b4 i can post!
ETA: My re cap! not the greatest, but from what I can remember and compute in to words on my Adam high right now!!
Through pure LUCK and an extremely nice employee at the Oprah Studios, I got to attend the taping, with Wild4Adam!!! You all are going to have to watch the episode on the 19th b/c it was incredible! Adam looked beautiful (tight black jeans which showed off his SKINNY , but hot thighs, and elvis hair like in Details, minimal make up) , spoke beautifully (no surprise here! he was his charming and witty self), and sang beautifully!! The audience was LOVING his performances, especially the chorus of "If I Had You." A lot of dancing and singing along! He actually sang each song twice, one to make any last minute adjustments and one for taping! He was very determined to get the sound of the music jussst right! It was cute to see him “in charge” of the band, kind of a turn on 2c him as the “boss” lol!! Very cute video clip of him around LA!! Showed him in a grocery store and fans coming up to him and him checking out and he said something like “I alwaaaays pick the longest line!” Then it showed him shopping and trying on different jackets, and he tries on this really crazy one and makes some funny comment, along the lines of “some things are just too much.” They also surprised a mother/daughter glambert team during dress rehearsals from the previous day with a visit form Adam! They showed them answering questions and then singing one of Adam’s songs and he sneaks up behind them and starts singing with them! Of course I was jealous, but happy because you could tell they are big time fans! So good for them! Adam was on for a long time, compared to SuBo, which was fine by me!! Oprah pretty much asked the same questions, a little knew info here and there! Oh, and there was one point where Oprah left to go to the bathroom while Adam was preparing for his performance, he finished setting up and was just standing there waiting for oprah, and he says to the audience "Hi guys" in the most adorable way! Sorry I am not good with details and that i'm all over the place, I just got so mesmerized by Adam that I was definitely not thinking clearly. Oh yeah, everyone got an Adam and SuBo cd at the end, which should be great exposure! It was such a blast and am looking forward to his tour even MORE now!! Truly a priceless moment that I will remember forever!! Don't worry, I represented AO by cheering loud and proud for our boy!!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'kashmir' date='Jan 14th 2010, 12:56 AM'

I was at Oprah today, and he handled the chorus just like he did at the Gridlock event, where you could hear the backing track singing that computer part while he just did his "you....you...you." Does that make sense?

Also, not to make anyone sad (Jooory :hug: ), but it's true.....Adam did mention being lonely sometimes. I'm not sure why that person said it was taken out of context, but it wasn't...he indeed says that. He also said he was really feeling sad in the beginning of December.

Oprah adored Adam, she hugged him numerous times. He was gorgeous, charming as always, and his voice was phenomenal today.

As far as SuBo, there is NO WAY they could equalize the segments to be the same length, hers was vastly shorter than Adam's. Also, when Oprah first greeted Susan, she hugged her (O hugged SuBo), but Susan did NOT hug Oprah back, she literally just stood there with her hands at her side while O hugged her. It was extremely uncomfortable, and IMO it set the mood for the rest of the interview. Susan is very hard to understand, and she has a weird sense of humor, the entire interview was painfully awkward. Oprah is a professional, and she still had a very hard time getting Susan to really talk, and then when she did I could hardly understand her. I'll bet the use subtitles for her when they show it next week. There were way more Adam fans in the audience than Susan's.

It's true about what everyone has said, when you're in Adam's presence you can just feel it....he radiates this light and energy unlike anyone I've ever been around before. He was so charming and loveable and sweet. My sister took me to this, she surprised me with tickets because she knows I adore him. She knew of Adam, but really nothing else. When we left today, she told me she was extremely impressed, thought his voice was beautiful, and said that she thought he was "gorgeous." She also said when he does his little moves and dancing on stage, he "exudes sex appeal." This is a woman who only likes country music and doesn't have a very open mind, if you know what I mean. She was most impressed with his interview, couldn't believe how composed he was, how humble and genuine he seemed, and how well-spoken he was. But she told me after this that she would definitely be listening to his whole album, and that when he tours, she'd like to go with me. She considers herself a fan now.

Woops, forgot to add this: My sister also couldn't believe how every time somebody came out to give Adam a sip of water, or to touch up his makeup, or whatever, Adam always thanked them before they walked away. Every. Single. Time. My sister works in television, and she said nobody thinks to thank these people, certainly not every time they come out to bring you a sip of water. She couldn't believe how gracious Adam was. I told her how Adam made sure to thank the band every night on Idol, and that this was normal behavior for him. She said it just proves to her that he really is just a good guy.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'kashmir' date='Jan 14th 2010, 1:21 AM'

It came up briefly about both being Aquarius.

I'm having memory loss, it seems, because I also forgot to mention in my previous post that when Oprah asked Adam about losing weight recently, he said that he's been working at it, and that he's lost 15-20 pounds since the end of the Idol Tour.

Also....when we were standing in line before taping, I happened to be standing right in front of Tommy's great-Aunt and cousin, both from Chicago. They were both really sweet, and really excited to be seeing Tommy play, and then to see him afterwards. They said that Tommy's really close to his mom, and yesterday was her birthday, and it was the first time he wasn't able to see his mom on her birthday, and he felt terrible about it. He called her from Chicago and was apologizing profusely, and she said that he had a pretty good excuse, being on the Oprah show and all. Tommy was born in Burbank and has lived there his entire life. His uncle bought him a guitar when he was 3, and he's loved it since then.

I also got to meet Tommy, Monte and Longineau when we were leaving afterwards, and got their autographs on my liner from the new cd they gave us. To say Tommy is tiny in person is an understatement.....and that boy really has no a$$ at all. He's absolutely adorable and super sweet. Also, I've always gotten the impression that Monte is a tiny bit chubby when I've seen him on tv, but no way. He's very, very thin, and much better-looking in person. He's also extremely sweet and gracious.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Luvdisc' date='Jan 14th 2010, 3:25 AM'

WARNING: None of this has to do with Adam. Just Tommy.

So... I was one of the "cool people" Tommy was referring to. ::haha:: No joke. That tweet warmed my heart sfm since I knew he was talking about me and the others ::wub::

In order to get there, my friend Luke and I had to RUN a MILE to the train station in about 10 minutes from school to make the train! ::shock:: I had an asthma attack. It was bad, lol. Then once we got to Oprah's studio we circled her building a billion times... there are so many freakin' doors on that building.... So we just stayed near the front entrance. It was really cold. :| That's why I wasn't really tweeting... I couldn't feel my fingers!!

At one point Susan Boyle came out the doors nearest to us with a few people and a guard... I said to Luke "......... Wait is that Susan Boyle?! Wtf is that Susan Boyle omg omg omg" so it was too late for pictures lol :haha: She went to the restaurant across the street called La Sardine. ( :x ...) Sooner or later she came back out laughing like a maniac. It was scary. She wouldn't stop it. I tried to record some of it... :unsure: Seriously it went on for SO LONG.

So, a total of like... two or three hours later in the cold... the audience finally came out. Then I met @beautifulsoul29, Anett ^_^ She's sooo sweet!! And a few other fans started circling the front entrance... there was what, 10 of us?

anyway ~TO THE IMPORTANT PART.

Tommy came out first and I was like ::spaz:: ::spaz:: ::spaz:: It's TOMMYYYY. So I said to him "TOMMY!! I'm Coraratliff on twitter!!!" and he recognized me right away when I said that and he said something like "Oh HIII!" and he gave me a big hug!!! <3 And then some other fans wanted pictures and stuff and they talked and I just kinda stared with a huge smile on my face :D Not in a creepy way lmao.

He left and said he'd be right back.. and he did... haha. So I was like "Tommy can I have my picture now? <3 " and he's like "Yeah!" and he just gives me the best hug EVER ( <3 <3 <3 ) OMFG IT WAS SO GOOD. It was such a ~real hug, it just felt so natural. He is so sweet and beautiful and his eyelashes are so long and pretty hahah. And his lips were perfect. Everything wasss and he had his platforms on ::haha::

Anett said he smelled like alcohol but I didn't smell it ::haha:: I thought he smelled good but it might have been my own perfume ::haha::

I don't even remember what anybody said. I was so happy. And Monte and Longineu came out too. All of it felt surreal, like I was watching TV or online or something. I got pics with them. If you haven't figured it out yet, Lisa wasn't there. Awwww. :( I wanted to see her. Oh and yeah we saw Leila! And Sutan.

But yeah... it was great... really great... and when they had to go Tommy just came and gave me a goodbye hug. There were so many Corommy moments. When he was talking to the other people seriously he kept glancing at me hahaha because I was smiling at him... (I'm an extremely smiley person in general, btw.) so he'd smile back ::wub:: Best little moments EVER. They like... give me chills lmao!! He's sooo nice and gracious. But like, he already knew I loved him so he was extra nice to me I think, lol. I mean CLEARLY he loves me back.

for a really big version go to Full Size here. http://twitpic.com/xzyjb
Then just go to the other 2 twitpics from there!^

It was so incredible... we all waved to Adam's car as he left... we were sad! :'( But it's okay! I'll meet you next time Adam... don't you run away...
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'carriefan06' date='Jan 14th 2010, 9:19 AM'

FIRST LOOK: Adam Lambert Sits Down with Oprah ::woot::
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20336745,00.html
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod