MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-10-17 New Zealand: Auckland, Trusts Stadium

Post by Tiki »

Druncass' date='Oct 17th 2010, 12:05 PM

madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 12:08 PM

SashaMallory Happy Birthday @tommyjoeRatliff you sexy mother freaker
less than 10 seconds ago via web

mindchnger I'M TRYING TO DIVIDE MY FLAILING EQUALLY B/W FLOORBERT/BOTTOM!ADAM, SITTING ON EDGE OF STAGE, AND MIC CROTCH... IT'S DIFFICULT
2 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 12:11 PM

@leecherry: Happy Birthday @TommyJoeRatliff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 12:14 PM

SashaMallory NZ is sexy and Today was sick... The End
less than 20 seconds ago via web
swflaboy' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:09 PM

Seeing as it's fantasy cover song day, I personally would like Adam and band to cover my favorite Queen song, Seven Seas of Rhye.

lendsy
Queen Seven Seas of Rhye
Tiki'srose' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:21 PM
Good one Eric! :D

I would love to see Adam do "Another One Bites the Dust". I can just feel and see the moves he would do in this one. :muwahaha:

Queen Official
Another One Bites The Dust
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

danilo85' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:30 PM

LisaJuggler
Adam Lambert - Arriving in New Zealand
lucytor' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:51 PM

LOL, I love them for doing whatever it was they did to cause Adam to let loose. Hate them a bit, too. Adam envy lol.

Also, here's the song I wish Adam would cover--Florence and the Machine, Cosmic Love.

Karden
Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Love
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:18 PM' post='23391333']

# Erica eri9 @nzstephy Morning hun!!! You NEED to UPLOAD Enter Sandman ASAP!!!! Peeps are DESPERATE for full video!!! Pretty please w glitter ontop!!! xD 17 minutes ago via web in reply to nzstephy
# That would B telling nzglambert007 My hubby and I are BOTH in luv with a gay man.......! 13 minutes ago via Echofon

# Keryn Maxwell kerynmaxwell @adamlambert you were so good last night and better than on the cd i had the best time and will never forgat 15 minutes ago via web

# Erica eri9 @pollygeegee OMFG I got TWO hugs from Adam!! he is the sweetest, nicest most genuine & adorable guy evah!! And that voice!!!! No words!! :D 16 minutes ago via web in reply to pollygeegee

# Amanda Shaw ManDDiShaw And Last nights Amazingnesss is now downbuzzed with School...At least my teachers wil be happy that I cant talk 16 minutes ago via web
Doriangrey' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:19 PM

Did I go to far?
aquariusfin' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:44 PM

RT @mindchnger: RT eri9: NZ radio intv w Adam coming up at 8.10am NZ time (1.10pm PST and 3.10pm EST) Listen live on Edge here: http://tinyurl.com/232pqql
Sun Oct 17 - 9:38:56 pm

The time in New Zealand is 7:44 now
joooory' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:48 PM

ZM
ZMTV - Adam Lambert Interview

EdBYkhu130o
3 News interview, NZ - "Adam Lambert; Idol's most successful runner-up"

barb4Adam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:54 PM

# eri9 Am listening to snippets of Adam's interview on http://www.zmonline.com/ playing in bits and pieces - whole interveiw on website :D 3 minutes ago via web
http://www.zmonline.com/listenlive/zmtvpla...p?recnumber=523

# Tonita tonita_face Adam interview onZM now if anyones not listening! 3 minutes ago via Dabr

# Erica eri9 @pollygeegee Awesome questions for Adam!!! New questions and interesting ones! Isn't he just the most AMAZING human being??!! :P 4 minutes ago via web

# Shayla lambert_love Adam fans were lined up for 12 fking hours! 4 minutes ago via txt

# Stephanie Marsters nzstephy @islasands After my M&G I fell to my knees and just sobbed! Neil was like 'your gonna be ok! No, really you will be OK' LMFAO #hystericalfan 5 minutes ago via web in reply to islasands
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lifesabeach' date='Oct 17th 2010, 3:48 PM

Full Fever, horrible quality but you get all of the audience fervor.

Kelsey Maree
Fever
Little Bee' date='Oct 17th 2010, 4:36 PM

Here it is!!!!!!!!]

stephxxnelio
Full Enter Sandman
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 17th 2010, 5:24 PM

:omg: :devil: :icecream:
joooory' date='Oct 17th 2010, 5:43 PM

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment-re...jectid=10681351

Concert Review: Adam Lambert Trusts Stadium

It was always going to be a flamboyant affair. Adam Lambert, the could-be winner of American Idol is as famous for his big hair, tight leather pants and thick makeup as for his fruity radio hits. And he called his tour Glam Nation, darling.

Knowing this, his New Zealand fans opened their wardrobes, and threw on whatever fell out. There was spandex, glitter, feathers, tulle and wigs of all colours of the 60s.

The stadium resembled a school hall disco that all the mums and aunties had decided to come along to as Lambert's sold-out crowd boogied to Top 20 pop hits while they waited for the delayed arrival of their hero.

Fits of squeals almost drowned out the opening chords of Voodoo as Lambert arrived on stage looking like the Mad Hatter meets a cabaret in Las Vegas.

The first half of the concert was all razzle-dazzle and the audience went wild over singalong hits For Your Entertainment and Fever, the song Lady Gaga wrote for him. He even threw in his didgeridoo-style cover of Johnny Cash's I Walk the Line for good measure.

After a chat to the audience - loving yourself, that sort of thing - he threw himself into an acoustic, emotive segment with the kind of vocal range that would turn Celine Dion green with envy. He may be a fruit loop, but this guy can sing, and could probably be heard all the way down the motorway at the big arena in Parnell.

He lost some of the younger members of his audience in the lovesick ballads but the cougars in the audience had hearts for irises. He woke everyone up again by pelting out a few more hits, ending on If I Had You.

Then, the cover-king took the opportunity to confuse the tutu wearers once more by whipping out Metallica's Enter Sandman in the encore.
Someone Plz rip this video.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment-re...llery_id=114561
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 5:46 PM

barb4Adam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 5:56 PM

# islasands So "fruit loop" doesn't refer to gay. I have often been called a fruit loop. I am happy to be one. Means you get a kick out of life! 1 minute ago via kanvaso.com

# Isla Sands islasands OH BTW fans, if you read that NZ Herald review, don't be alarmed by "fruit loop". In NZ/OZ it is slang for crazy fool. Eccentric. 2 minutes ago via kanvaso.com

# Natasja Kleijwegt kiwinatasja OMG a "fruitloop"??? Come on NZ Herald!!! Otherwise fine review tho http://t.co/S9nfUOE 6 minutes ago via Tweet Button

eri9 Not overly happy with NZ reviews - some good comments about his vocal ability (Duh!!) but seemed quite unsure what to make of other asepcts less than a minute ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 17th 2010, 6:03 PM

stephxxnelio HD
WWFM

Partial videos.

sugalicious02
Aftermath

SFW

Strut

IIHY
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 17th 2010, 6:12 PM

sugalicious02
IIHY last part
Little Bee' date='Oct 17th 2010, 6:13 PM

Another view of it from mrskellington123

mrskellington123 HD
Enter Sandman
Adam_Fan_Forever' date='Oct 17th 2010, 6:40 PM

ADAM LAMBERT Covers METALLICA's 'Enter Sandman' (Video) - Oct. 17, 2010

"American Idol" finalist Adam Lambert performed a cover version of METALLICA's "Enter Sandman" earlier tonight (Sunday, October 17) at his concert in Auckland, New Zealand as a birthday surprise for his bass player, Tommy Joe Ratliff.

Fan-filmed video footage of the performance can be viewed below.

Lambert's current touring guitarist is none than Monte Pittman, who has also recorded and toured with PRONG in addition to playing guitar for MADONNA.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=147821

"Enter Sandman" was featured as the opening track and lead single from METALLICA's eponymous 1991 album. The song was produced by Bob Rock, and the music was written by Kirk Hammett, Lars Ulrich, and James Hetfield. Vocalist and guitarist Hetfield wrote the lyrics, which deal with the simplest concept of a child's nightmares.

The "Enter Sandman" single was certified gold in the United States for sales in excess of 500,000 copies. Acclaimed by critics, the song is featured on all of METALLICA's live albums and DVDs released after 1991 and has been played live at award ceremonies and benefit concerts. It is considered to be METALLICA's signature song to the general public.

METALLICA's self-titled "black album" has sold more than 15 million copies in the U.S., according to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

Colombian pop star Shakira performed a cover version of the METALLICA classic "Nothing Else Matters" during her recent North American tour.

For people who think that Adam should do hard rock music should check out the comments. Brutal. I think Adam should stay in the pop/soft rock area of music. Those metal guys would never accept him. Glad some at least grudgingly acknowledge he can sing.

lisai' date='Oct 17th 2010, 6:49 PM

Well just basically walked in the door and came here to tell you I got it. The vid is a bit shaky and not as close as i would have liked as my son was having a major attack of sickness so I decided we would sit to the side and a bit above the heads of the people so we could see well. Turns out it was a good spot. I did enjoy and went off him sometimes and jumped and had fun. Will write my review later as well. My son Adam is writing his review right now...
So give me a bit and i will upload. I did the audio too. Have no idea what its like as the batteries in the machine were nearly dead by the time we got back to the hotel ... so... i will hopefully have it all on later today.
Um I guess i'll have to split my video as it in 2 parts. So might see it I can enlarge it a bit.
Hmm was happy to be away from aftershocks for 2 days... Just had a little one to remind me i'm home... yay. :thumbsdown:
So have to attend to a few things right now and then i'll get to it.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 17th 2010, 7:05 PM

stephxxnelio HD
Soaked
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 8:17 PM

@insomniac19: So @TommyJoeRatliff what are YOU gonna get Adam for HIS birthday?! Don't wanna be outdone. #justsayin
32 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
barb4Adam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 9:42 PM

TommyJoeRatliff Just got THEE sickest early bday present ever! Got to play Enter Sandman on stage with the baddest singer and band ever!!!! thank you guys! about 14 hours ago via web
sarah448 @TommyJoeRatliff Enter Sandman must have been the coolest present ever! I was there and was equally as surprised & amazed! What a show!!! :) about 1 hour ago via web in reply to TommyJoeRatliff
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 17th 2010, 9:47 PM

Most of it is good.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music...ew-Adam-Lambert

Gig review: Adam Lambert

COME CLOSER: Adam Lambert performs at Trusts Stadium in Auckland.

Sometimes not winning something can be the best prize in the world. Just ask American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert.

After losing to the nice, sensible, wholesome choice in the 2008 final of the reality show, Lambert has gone on to make quite a name for himself as a serious, self-confessed rock diva.

And he did his best to prove that reputation to an amped-up Auckland crowd last night, with lashings of melodrama, flamboyance and glamour.

It seems Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Tour is the whole shebang. You get singing. You get dancing. You get costume changes. You get theatre. You get glitter. You get a sermon on love and self-acceptance. You come away a little bit of a better person than you when in.

Well, that's the theory, anyway.

There is no doubt, Lambert can sing. Boy, can he sing. His voice was a soaring powerhouse during tracks like For Your Entertainment and If I Had You. But it was during the stripped back tracks, including an intimate version of hit single Whataya Want From Me, that the pure talent shone through.
And throughout the set, Lambert proved he is the complete package - an entertainer in the extreme.

But there were moments, particularly when the newly minted pop star took his foot off the throttle, that the boredom started to creep in and attention began to wander.

While his band is obviously good, a five-minute guitar solo every time the pop prince needed an outfit change - there were three - got pretty old, pretty fast.

And at times, it would have been easy for the audience to wonder if they had stumbled into an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, complete with faux operatics, but smaller.

Perhaps this was because the show had a scaled down feeling; like everything had been trimmed just a little to fit the undersized Trusts Stadium stage, a venue that time and time again lets down quality acts with below average sound and atmosphere. And disappointingly, last night was no exception.

But Lambert made the most of it, and the crowd lapped up his every hip thrust and hair flick.

Of course, it's all part of a carefully thought out plan - you can take the boy out of Idol, but you can't take Idol out of the boy - but by the end of the show the sold-out crowd had been taken on a trip through every version of Lambert's idea of what love is and back again.

And it was a special rendition of those other recent visitors, Metallica's Enter Sandman, to celebrate the birthday of one of Lambert's band that rounded out a spectacle of a night.

All in all not too bad for America's second choice.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 10:27 PM

SweetOnPeacexx Adams thighs....my holy lord...they are FINE !! about 1 hour ago via Twitpic
islandgirljams' date='Oct 17th 2010, 10:27 PM

another ENTER SANDMAN

xDBeeya
Enter Sandman
HeavenlyHoku' date='Oct 18th 2010, 2:19 AM

Adam tweeted

This must have been Adam's favorite:

adamlambert Adam Lambert
We covered Metallica's Enter Sandman as a surprise for Tommy's bday!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NEom69xCX8&sns=em
34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
madamimadam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 4:41 AM

Monterrific Adam Lambert - Enter Sandman http://t.co/Mtz5jIz via @youtube Happy Birthday Tommy! @tommyjoeratliff @KirkLeeHammett
29 minutes ago via Tweet Button

UhHuhHerMusic Happy Birthday @TommyJoeRatliff...!!!
5 minutes ago via web

TerranceDlibra Happy Birthday to my Libra brother @tommyjoeratliff, I love you MAAAANNNN! Hope you enjoy your gift in the morning :)
9 minutes ago via web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lisai' date='Oct 18th 2010, 5:17 AM

Ok so where will I start...

Part One

We'll go back to the Friday night when I picked up Dianne (another fan), had a great tea, fan girled about Adam and then I went to pack and Dianne went to bed. My Adam was also in bed. Suddenly we had another aftershock, a 4.6. They are really scary and I could almost count the seconds till Dianne popped out of her room into the hallway and said "Did you feel that?"
So to say we were anxious to get to Auckland to see Adam was an understatement. We were also keen to leave earthquake city.
I slept in so had to rush to get ready and leave for the airport. Drove passed the car storage place so had to turn around and try another road. Found it. They hadn't got my booking. Although I could swear they got my email and confirmed it. Oh well. We booked in and paid the $40.00 for the 2 nights and then they drove us to the airport. My plane was leaving at 9.40am so we checked our bags in, sprinkled glitter through the domestic terminal (well the area we were in anyway.) We then went through to the lounge. Of course we again sprinkled glitter everywhere around us.
Our flight was called so Adam and I sprinkled glitter all the way down the tunnel onto the plane and took our seats in amongst a twirl of black glitter. lol. Yes black glitter. I found some and it really was very pretty and we decided along with some friends to glitter NZ.
On the plane Adam noticed that the girl sitting next to us was listening to Adam... coincidence... no I asked and she was heading for Auckland for the concert. Very cool. She had followed him during idol but only heard the songs on the radio since... I told her she was in for a treat and gave her a card for my website! She didn't really want to talk so we left her alone.
Arrived in Auckland and while waiting for the luggage (yes we sprinkled more glitter) I looked across and saw a couple whos wedding I had filmed. Went over to say hi and chatting away asked them why they were in Auckland, they said they just popped up for the weekend and i asked if they had anything special they were going to do.. a concert and guess what... they were going to Adam... yay.. I think they didn't think I would want to know..lol... Told them that's where I was heading. We laughed and they seemed relieved to tell someone..lol... He's a DJ so I do believe he would be playing Adam.
So Maureen (another major Adam fan) picked me up from the airport and I navigated and she drove and took me to Henderson where I was staying with StephyNZ for the night. We got there and Maureen left to go to her friends.
I sprinkled the glitter all over the walkway up to the house and then took a couple of pics while we waited for Steph to arrive back from the shop.
After settling in with my new friend... she busied herself with preparing for the PreGlam party she had organised and refusing my help we did a little shopping and went home to get ready.

More to come....
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 11:33 AM

TijanaSelakk Who ever made this is a genious thankyou. @adamlambert concert = Best Thing my eyes have seen. about 4 hours ago via web

kelz007
Adam Lambert - Auckland 17th October 2010
joooory' date='Oct 18th 2010, 12:11 PM

TwinGlambert
Fever

SW

joooory' date='Oct 18th 2010, 5:34 PM

Little Bee' date='Oct 19th 2010, 8:18 AM

Meeeowza
Enter Sandman
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Little Bee' date='Oct 19th 2010, 9:30 AM

meeeowza
Broken open

Music Again

Strut

SFW

Aftermath

WWFM

Sleepwalker

DTRH

Fever

ROF

Medley
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 19th 2010, 4:29 PM

http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/a...-zealand-426635

Adam Lambert Rocks New Zealand

Taking his glam-infused pop music to all ends of the Earth, Adam Lambert gave a killer concert in Auckland, New Zealand on Sunday night (October 17).

The “If I Had You” singer took the stage at the Trusts Stadium along with his flamboyant band and backup dancers in front of a packed house.

Just in time for Halloween, Adam will be heading off to the Island State of Hawaii for two concerts next week.

The Glam Nation tour will hit Blaisdell Concert Hall in Honolulu on Monday the 25th and Tuesday the 26th.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:22 PM

Meeeowza
IIHY
lisai' date='Oct 19th 2010, 11:05 PM

Part 2.

Stephy had the house set up so beautifully. Pics of Adam everywhere, floating candles and rose petals in the bathtub, a glittered and rhinestoned glambulge cup for the games... I'll put the link in for that later.. when the party started and the fans started to arrive it was incredible... here I was meeting women that I had only talked to on twitter and Glambworld. Also arriving was my Glambworld friend Darren...it was our first meeting and it was exciting for all. Everyone had practiced with makeup and were all glammed up. Yellowsister, nzglambert007, stephynz, catzmadam, kiwinatasja, and more... it was so exciting and as the evening wore on and a few (not too many as they wanted to be ok for the concert - couldn't meet Adam with a hangover) drinks had by all, the women loosened up. We sang and danced to Adam's music and then it was time for the game...
pin the glambulge on Adam.. Stephy had made a 6ft 3" drawing of Adam and we were to point a glittery peen at pre-designated spot and whoever got closest would win... It was hilarious. Blindfolded and spun around and holding the 11 inch silver glittered peen we set off. All our selected areas were marked. It was astounding the amount of cheating and handling of Adams person went on. The youngest girl was the most accurate with her cupped hand.. You'd have thought she was experienced in many things... in the end the game was won by DaziWazi (Darren)... he was absolutely stoked to be able to go home with the Glambulge trophy. I'm sure Stephy has put the video online.. will look for it and link it in... http://www.youtube.com/user/stephxxnelio#p/u/2/03iz47outkE
My Adam missed all this as he was feeling so sick he took himself to bed.
We even had an airline pilot there who was ho hum about Adam and by the end of the evening was having such a good time that he was reluctant to leave... it may have been all the glitter that kept being chucked his way (by me lol) and over him...... He would certainly have a bit of explaining to do next time he flew...glittery haired alien he'd became.
So we cleaned up and retired for the evening.

Part 3 coming... if it's all too many details let me know and i wont bore you all...
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lisai' date='Oct 20th 2010, 4:01 AM

Part 3...

So here we are... the big day... i'll briefly skip passed the fact that my old time girlfriend i hadn't seen for 15 years collected me from Stephy's and took me out of lunch... mostly notable was that we talked a lot about Adam and I continued with my spree of black glitter.. everywhere we went sparkled... So had a good time with her.
It was time to book into our hotel and i arrived to be told my friend Dianne had just checked in. Great! We went up to our room and threw glitter everywhere straight away... no doubt there will be some (many) cleaning staff who will not be happy with the amount of cleaning they will have to do to get rid of the glitter... lol.
We quickly dressed into our gear and i made the decision... long aubergine coloured silk velvet coat with amazing sequins and bejewelled bottom or my kind of like Voodoo coat. The silk won. Worn over my short dress, tights, and black boots it was just right.. very comfy.
My Adam put on his GlamNation New Zealand t-shirt we had made for him and jeans and boots and Darren arrived to get ready. He had wonderful spiked shoulders... nearly impaled my head at one point in the evening... but thats for later.... lol. Coupled with a flouro green and black striped tie and his homemade spiked shirt and pants with chains hanging from them he looked the part.
It was a bit concerning that it was pouring down with rain outside and we were going to be out there sometime soon.
It took me the next hour and a half to do our make up... My Adam in peacock greens and mascara, Darren in silver and glittery black, and myself in purple peacock colours with blue mascara... we were set.
The rain had stopped - the glittery rockgod must have danced his spell over the heavens and the sun was shining. Thank goodness...
Called a cab and arrived at the bus stop to form the head of the queue. We'd paid $20.00 per bus ticket to be able to catch the bus, enter the venue first, get first drinks at the bar and first go at the merchandise. We realised that there were maybe 6 people ahead of us but that was cool... we would be on the first bus... twitter's sweetonpeace and some of her friends turned up not long after us and we fangurled and guyed about how we all looked. People kept coming and it wasn't long before the queue was starting to really grow. Apparently there were going to be 500 people on the buses... crikey!!!
The silly things instead of queuing along the footpath started to curl inwards. There was no way there was going to be a way to hold that line... we started to plan how to make sure we were on the first bus... after that it wouldn't matter...lol. We acknowledged the first people and told them they must be first and then talked to the people nearest the kerb and explained to them... They totally understood. Funnily enough you could tell the levels of fandom... the most done up and avid fans were the ones there from the earliest time... lol..
The first bus arrived and instead of pulling up at the busw stop it moved forward... now we would really have to fight for our position as he stopped right next to the later arrivals... We went through the mill again telling the driver how long we'd been there... and finally after much jostling, breathing exhaust fumes and convincing the crowd we made it on... it was a double decker, so we went upstairs.
Adam and I grabbed seats and were so glad we made it on cause we started seeing people who had like been there for 5 minutes coming up behind us... all those who counted made it and we could relax.
After much checking that we weren't overcrowded we finally set off...
the music came on and that was it.... we sang loudly, laughed, marvelled over Adam and the forthcoming concert. A couple of gay boys were behind me and they hadn't had time to put any makeup on so i threw - oh yes I did - black glitter all over them and they borrowed eyeliner and glittery makeup and did themselves up. They looked great. I also passed out cards to my Adam website for Adam Fans Down Under. Wer sang and carried on all the way to the venue... and we all cheered when we arrived to the watchful eyes of 4500 people.... all jealous of us being the first in the door.... well except for the Meet and Greeters.
before we were allowed off the bus we were told we had to have our bracelet things on (something to do with the buses I think) and have our tickets ready... no aerosols, no pro cameras, no sharp or blunt weapons, etc etc and have our bags ready to search... I had hidden my wee video camera in my pocket and my friend Dianne had the audio recorder on her... i had left my digital camera at the hotel so it wouldn't be confiscated... dammit.
Off the bus we went. And walked under the glare of the sun and the 9000 eyes of the other ticket holders.
We moved quickly into the foyer past security (no one wanted to be sent to the back of the queue in shame so we all told security what they wanted to hear... they really didn't check all that hard..
We ignored the merchandise stand, but did look longingly as we walked by. It was however more important that we make it close to the doors.

Will put this up while I write the next bit...
lisai' date='Oct 20th 2010, 4:39 AM

Part 4.

So the next bit of time went downhill...My wee Adam was starting to feel closed in, his stomach had already started to cramp and he got worse by the second. Even the excitement of getting in shortly to see Adam paled into insignificance with how ill he felt... it was being noticed around us as well and he was very obviously ill. He felt faint as well. I motioned to catch a security guards eye and asked him to stop the crowd pushing from behind us... we also had some young girls behind us who were prepared to protect Adam. Another young man ahead of us saw him and told people to move so we could get Adam into a clear space with some air.. the security guard saw him and instantly radio'd the head of security. He came along and asked us if we wanted to go somewhere Adam could get some air and that we wouldn't lose our spot, he'd see to that. I told him all we wanted was to get to some seats at the side. Adam kept saying he just wanted to see Adam, through tears and running mascara.... We were taken just down the side of the queue and down some steps to where there were some gym mats. Adam sat down and the security man got a bottle of cold water to put on his neck to cool him down. He couldn't know that really it wasn't the heat that was the problem... it was Adams sickness trying to stop him from having a night to remember...
Anyway they let the VIP's into the venue at that time. Next thing rthe head security guy came and said "come now". We did and i helped Adam up and up the stairs and they let us in the door probably a full 2 minutes before the crowd so that we could be out of the way... I had to support Adam all the way telling him not to faint as they'd take us out of the concertt altogether if he did... We finally made it to the seats i had spotted the day before on a quick tour. They were perfect for us.
That was at just after 7pm and we still had 2 and a half hours till Adam.
It took all that time and every bit of willpower that my Adam had to end up seeing Adam.. he was still so sick for so long.. the woman behind us was offering pain relief, tissues, and something else... she was a walking pharmacy...lol... Adam had earplugs in because he had a major headache by that stage and i'm sure it was all he could do not to vomit.
When Seth Haapu started iI even went and asked the ambulance guys if they had ear muffs as my sons ears were hurting... oh duh... had they known what he was really like I am sure they would have rushed him to the hospital...
I slipped away to go to the toilet in amongst all this and gave out cards to fans... I left Darren watching Adam so he wasn't alone.
There was one girl who even said she had no idea who Adam Lambert was. We all went "why are you here then" and then told her she was in for the night of her life... wish i knew who she was to find out what she thought.
I then went to the merchandise table and brought 2 belt buckles....
Finally after all the music that was played to prepare us for him and screen changes that caused huge screams it was time....

ok nearly there....
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 20th 2010, 6:08 PM

TV3
Adam Lambert NZ Interview
madamimadam' date='Oct 21st 2010, 7:06 AM

ledena *__* http://twitpic.com/2zf328
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

ledena Best bday present ever. http://bit.ly/dgy2gu

ledena Awwww http://bit.ly/9q7QbL (NZ)

ledena OMG UNFFFF http://bit.ly/dyC3BU & http://bit.ly/aZUqBY
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

lisai' date='Oct 23rd 2010, 3:06 AM

Sorry this has taken so long...

Part 5.

In the dark it suddenly seemed like there were hundreds of wee lights glowing... I realised they were camera screens... for Sylvia (idf) I thought... in the background of the stage i could see a silhouette in the doorway... Billy Jean was playing... the excitement was growing... top hat and feathers silhouetted an then dark.... the screams were deafening. I could see Terrence, Brooke, Sasha and Taylor... they slunk into their places. Monte and Tommy.... the crowd was going wild.
"Moonlight on the Bayou" and there he was... in all his resplendent glory... larger than life.. so alive.. he wove a Voodoo spell around us and we were his!
I almost missed the song being so enraptured with his presence..I looked at my Adam and he was just dazed and crying and so happy to finally be seeing his idol.... I knew he was still in pain but for now that was pushed to the back of his mind while he concentrated on this legendary figure...
"I'm so obsessed by your sexiness" we screamed it at him.... as he wove into the opening notes of For Your Entertainment "Welcome to GlamNation" he called in his pure crystal voice..
He gave the crowd a Fever with his hot moves and hip thrusts and Tommy kiss. He was having fun and making up for all the conservatism in Malaysia. Fever, Fever yeah!
His coat swirled as he theatrically walked down the stairs for Sleepwalker. Simon was wrong when he said early in the piece that Adam is too theatrical... he's perfect. It suits his style and his voice. He knows how to weave a story.
His boy next door vulnerability came out in WWFM. We swung our glo lights in the air as he sang "and thanks for loving me.." we are freaks just like you Adam...
Soaked was a moment to love and i had to nudge the friend next to me to stop him singing. His operatic voice was just divine. In fact i emailed the Nagoya version of this to my co worker who thought I was mad for loving Adam and she played it and said "Oh my, he has the voice of an angel", totally converted in an instant.
Broken Open he sang again so beautifully and not quite like the other versions I had heard. Reaching new heights on the final notes.
Aftermath was amazing as usual, I just love this song and saw it realise it's full potential accoustically.
Sure Fire Winners he pounded out with force and vigor and amazing vocals.
Strut, he accepted his coat, his cane and became a showman of a different sort.. well and truly starting to show the sexy again...
Music Again was awesome... I just love all these songs... but knowing that soon the end was near so starting to feel a little sad.
Meeting the band, and getting to scream for them all. Then If I had You. That is the most amazing song. My Adam says "Holy Crap" so he really enjoyed it..lol. I jumped, sang my video is all wonky but I will put it on dvd to be sea sick with from time to time. He introduced the dancers, Terrence (who's butt is amazing), Taylor who is cute and energetic, Sasha is amazing and her cartwheel is a move I envy (not that i know when i'd do one) she is just so beautiful, and Brooke... a really good and fun dance on their behalf... quite long and making up for the closeness they didn't have in M. but that's ok.
Then we all got to sing along with him and I swear he extended the end of the song and we sang it all a few times and jumped when he yelled jump - evidenced by my footage which in no way resembles my normal style of filming. When his arm flew up in the air signalling the end of the song I knew it was ok... He'd be back for an encore..
The family in front of me looked at each other with disappointed faces and I tapped her on the shoulder and said "it's ok, he'll be back" she looked settled with that.
Then after a short pause...just long enough for the crowd to go crazy and chant his name .. Adam, Adam, Adam!!!
We saw movement and he was back... moving towards the front of the stage and telling us it was Tommy's birthday and he was going to sing his favourite song but that he didnt really know the words.. so he'd be doing karaoke.. So he knelt down and asked the front row not to touch his paper and started rocking. I have to admit that i'm not really a Metallica fan nor had i ever heard the song but he gave it his all.I sounded fantastic but more mem=orable for me was that he writhed around on the floor on his back and on his front.. he totally did a hand job with his microphone as if it was his glambulge and then when the song had finished he called Tommy over and kissed him really passionately for his Birthday.
My only regret was that we as an audience didn't react fast enough to sing Tommy happy Birthday as Adam did give us one more opportunity to do so... then Isaac, Monte, Cam all exploded all over him hugging etc.. then they chucked their picks and drumsticks out into the crowd and it was all over...
The lights came on and we were in a daze... all of us.

To sum up:

He sang, he strutted, he danced he writhed on the floor, he kissed Tommy, he kissed Tommy again and again. The light show was spectacular, the crowd shut up for Soaked, Aftermath, Broken Open. His vocals for those songs were out of this world... he had us in his hands. The crowd was amazing.. They/we yelled, screamed, chanted, jumped, waved, and were watered.
I was his in many more ways than i ever imagined. In 9 months I will be giving birth to a wee dark ginger haired alien.

I led my Adam out by the hand to the buses after all the VIP girls we knew came rushing over to tell us how amazing their experience was. Catzmadmam got Adam's signature on a full moon shaped piece ofleather which I'll use to make a similar leatherwork to the one I plan to send Adam (anyone having some kind of Address to send it to could they please let me know!) It's a good siggy too as he had to think to write around the edge not just scrawl...

The bus was great with people just sitting and you could tell that he was coming out the pores in everyones skin... the excitement was palpable.
So back to our hotel to get my boy in bed and we fangurled with our neighbours in the next room and a couple of girls who brought some crackers up to my Adam... thanks Jackie). The night was over, it was time to rest and dream dreams filled with glitter, glitz, purple strands of weaving coat, sombre moons and hallways and love.

I know i have gone on a bit but this will be my only review cause it's my only concert. I will have to wait for my next opportunity... and i will be there... next time see Adam he will playing in a huge stadium. I'll no doubt be living in Australia again and he will be even more amazing.

Ok now it's

THE END.......OR SHOULD IT BE TO BE CONTINUED.....YEAH I LIKE THAT BEST!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

joooory' date='Oct 24th 2010, 5:28

joooory' date='Oct 25th 2010, 3:03 AM

C4TV
Adam Lambert Interview on C4's Select Live
Little Bee' date='Oct 25th 2010, 11:29 AM

Cazsuane
Enter Sandman - prob the best one yet