Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-10-19 Australia: Melbourne, Palais Theatre

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 4th 2010, 9:18 AM

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

Tonight's show is at the PALAIS THEATRE

Australia officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
A prosperous developed country, Australia is the world's thirteenth largest economy. Australia ranks highly in many international comparisons of national performance such as human development, quality of life, health care, life expectancy, public education, economic freedom and the protection of civil liberties and political rights.

Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia. The Melbourne City Centre (also known as the "Central Business District" or "CBD") is the hub of the greater geographical area (or "metropolitan area") and the Census statistical division—of which "Melbourne" is the common name. As of June 2009, the greater geographical area had an approximate population of 4.00 million.

Melbourne is a centre for the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, sport and tourism. It is the birthplace of cultural institutions such as Australian film (as well as the feature film), Australian television, Australian rules football, the Australian impressionist art movement and Australian dance styles. It is also a major centre for contemporary and traditional Australian music. It is often referred to as the "cultural capital of Australia". The city centre is well known for its historic and attractive lanes and arcades (the most notable of which are Block Place and Royal Arcade) which contain a variety of shops and cafés and are a byproduct of the city's layout. Melbourne is often referred to as Australia's garden city, and the state of Victoria was once known as the garden state. There is an abundance of parks and gardens in Melbourne.

Melbourne has a moderate oceanic climate and is well known for its changeable weather conditions. This is mainly due to Melbourne's location situated on the boundary of the very hot inland areas and the cold southern ocean. This temperature differential is most pronounced in the spring and summer months and can cause very strong cold fronts to form. These cold fronts can be responsible for all sorts of severe weather from gales to severe thunderstorms and hail, large temperature drops, and heavy rain.

Melbourne has a highly diversified economy with particular strengths in finance, manufacturing, education and research, IT, logistics and transportation, and conventions and tourism.

THE VENUE

The Palais Theatre is a former picture theatre, now functioning as a live performance venue, located in St Kilda, Victoria, Australia. With a capacity of 2,896 people, it is the largest theatre in Australia.

The building, which retains all its original features, is considered one of the finest by Moorish architecture with twin dome towers, a theme shared by many surrounding buildings in the suburb. The exteriors also feature faux Egyptian elements, whilst the interiors also include Baroque inspired elements.
Built in 1927, to the design of White, the Palais is situated by Port Phillip Bay, facing the Lower Esplanade, and is part of a turn-of-the-century entertainment district.
When built, it was one of the largest theatres in the southern hemisphere.

Palais Theatre was used primarily as movie theatre, until the first musicals in 1962.
Since the 1960's, it is used for pop and rock music concerts and hosted performances by many notable international touring acts, including Cher, Bob Dylan, KISS, Kylie Minogue, Roy Orbison, The Rolling Stones and Sting, among others.

In the 1970s, it was a regular venue for ballets including The Bolshoi, The Kirov, Stars of World Ballet and The Australian Ballet.[1] The Australian Ballet also had some of their ballets premiered there including Anne Woolliams' production of Swan Lake on October 19, 1977[2], and its first commissioned Nutcracker choreographed by Leonid Kozlov and Valentina Kozlova on October 8, 1982.[3]

Currently, Palais Theatre hosts more than 20 events and performances a year.

A look at where we are tonight

The Venue

Forecast is

Theatre holds 2900...it is SOLD OUT
Show starts at 7:30 pm Melbourne time…4:30am Eastern time, 3:30 central, 2:30 mountain, 1:30 pacific and 9:30 am UK time
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

catzmadam' date='Oct 5th 2010, 4:46 PM

Some info on the Palais Theatre...

*There are no sightline issues in this venue. Viewing is equally as good from the side as the centre so our recommendation is to purchase seats as close to the front as possible.

STALLS
All seats on the downstairs, ground level are called the Stalls.
The front row is A and the back row is NN.
The floor has a steep incline towards the stage and the stage inclines towards the audience so there is a feeling of being much closer than seats look on the map.
The Prime seats in the Stalls are A-Q, however anything A-DD can be considered a good seat in this venue.

LOUNGE
The venue has a second level. The front of this level is the Lounge.
The front row is A and the back row is M.
It is a traditional seated area, however the seats are slightly wider than the Stalls and Dress Circle, hence the name Lounge.
Prime seats in the Lounge are A-D* - *please note these seats are strictly no standing.
Anything in the Lounge can be considered a good seat in this venue.

DRESS CIRCLE
The back of the 2nd level is called the Dress Circle. It sits directly behind the Lounge.
Prime seats in this area are rows N-O.
The view of the stage and the acoustics of the performance from the Dress Circle are as good as anywhere else in the venue, however it is at this point where you do feel the distance from the stage.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

seashell' date='Oct 12th 2010, 9:43 PM

JosyBackup1
Nova 100 FM - Adam Lambert Chats to Ryan, Monty & Wippa
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 9:17 PM

TommyJoeRatliff thank you guys! :) i've a pretty amazing birthday thus far... Excited for the rest of the day! Xfactor tonight!!!
1 minute ago via web

WARNWILLIS I need 2000 followers before they will let me land in Australia, new immigration policy..
2 minutes ago via web
islandgirljams' date='Oct 17th 2010, 10:51 PM

Brand new fan vid whilst we wait for OZ goodies

vivrelamour
Adam Lambert & Tommy Joe Ratliff - An Appetite for Sexy Things
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sweetmm' date='Oct 18th 2010, 12:10 PM

# Monterrific
Tommy was on one arm and Cam was on the other. I told the The Montster would keep them safe. less than 20 seconds ago via web
# Monte Pittman Monterrific
luckily I took I Xanax before we took off. people were crying and freaking out. 4 minutes ago via web
I grabbed it without spilling,(as I do) took a sip and said "looks like I picked the wrong week to stop taking Barbituates" (from Airplane) 4 minutes ago via web
that happened once on a M promo tour. we were with Santana's band. I was listening to Far Beyond driven and my drink slid down the table 6 minutes ago via web
sorry for the scare. the plane hit the runway but almost hit another plane then took off up in the air again. 7 minutes ago via web
had a great 24 hours! "Enter Sandman"!, plane almost crashed (lucky to be alive), In Sydney! (one of my favorite places), and did X Factor!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 1:24 PM

SirGaGable
Adam Lambert - If I Had You [LIVE on The X Factor
madamimadam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 5:22 PM

SammiLou good morning! HOLY freak. I'M SEEING ADAM freakING LAMBERT TONIGHT OMGGGG NASLKNSAKNFNFLNAKFASF :DDDD
8 minutes ago via web

Virgo_Angel02 Its finally Tuesday - seeing Adam Lambert tonight!
12 minutes ago via web
joooory' date='Oct 18th 2010, 5:49 PM

RT @novafm: Attention @adamlambert fans! We want to talk to you tonight at the Melbourne gig. Front of Luna Park. How's 6.30pm?
madamimadam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 7:11 PM

bridgeymah Also security will be checking for professional cameras and they will not be allowed - point and shoot and phones ok.
22 minutes ago via web

bridgeymah People going to Palais Show tonight - doors open at 7.30.
23 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 9:34 PM

WARNWILLIS Hello Melbourne... see you at the Palace Theatre..
34 minutes ago via web

WARNWILLIS sorry Melbourne.. See you at the Palais Theatre..
30 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 10:20 PM

NovaFM Exclusive: We took "@AdamLambert" on a tour of Melbourne's CBD to check out some city icons!

SammiLou WTF WHY DIDN'T MY CAPTION COME UP IN THAT TWAT. anyway that's the venue! waiting for @watsup_doc so we can get lunch :3
1 minute ago via Snaptu.com

SammiLou http://twitpic.com/2yvuw0
4 minutes ago via Twitpic
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 10:34 PM

SammiLou LOL AND I THINK I SEE GLAMBERTS. LOLLL THEY'RE SO CUTE :3
9 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

SammiLou IDK I JUST HEAR A crap TON OF NOISE AND IF THAT'S TOMMY'S BASS, ITS freakING LOUD.
11 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

SammiLou OK, ~STALKING AROUND THE VENUE AND I THINK THEY'RE SOUNDCHECKING JSBDJFNRHEGK
12 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

Monterrific had a great 24 hours! "Enter Sandman"!, plane almost crashed (lucky to be alive), In Sydney! (one of my favorite places), and did X Factor!

Monterrific sorry for the scare. the plane hit the runway but almost hit another plane then took off up in the air again.

Monterrific that happened once on a M promo tour. we were with Santana's band. I was listening to Far Beyond driven and my drink slid down the table

Monterrific I grabbed it without spilling,(as I do) took a sip and said "looks like I picked the wrong week to stop taking Barbituates" (from Airplane)

Monterrific luckily I took I Xanax before we took off. people were crying and freaking out.

Monterrific Tommy was on one arm and Cam was on the other. I told the The Montster would keep them safe.

TommyJoeRatliff @Monterrific ya we almost pissed ourselves! ive never seen a plane do that before haha
madamimadam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 11:10 PM

It seems like tonight's tweeter feed is going to be a lot more lively!!!!

tonita_face FFS Everything about Vodafone Australia is useless.
1 minute ago via web

GCRPDA Can't believe I'm going to see and hear this gorjust creature in a few hours - Adam freaking Lambert!
3 minutes ago via twidroid

MorganJoanel Hello Palais!!!
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

izzazrin @adamlambert TONIGHT SO EXCITED OMG OMG OMG
7 minutes ago via web

tonita_face is totally in that movie and that set me off again lol. The people next to me were looking at me funny.
8 minutes ago via web

GCRPDA AFL on Channel 9 NOW (Oz)!
8 minutes ago via twidroid

tonita_face Oh! And I was listening to Adam on the inflight entertainment thing and flailed, then I watched Get Him To The Greek and 20th Century Boy
9 minutes ago via web

bridgeymah @Catzmadam according to ALF site is 2 hours before doors (so 5.30) at meeting at Palais Box office to get id. Have fun!
10 minutes ago via web in reply to Catzmadam

tonita_face Tryna get my mobile internet sorted - dude at the Vodfone store knew absolutely nothing.
11 minutes ago via web

SammiLou OMG THIS CHICK IS ON TLL OMGGGGGGG SO COOL
13 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

katiemelb Will anyone in the States actually be awake when Adam goes on stage in Melbourne? Won't it be, like, 4 in the morning for you guys?
20 minutes ago via web

AintMsBehaving Just got off plane with @adamlambert /accidental stalker eep!!
20 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

katiemelb Dear followers, a warning: all my tweets for the next couple of days are likely to be about Adam freaking Lambert. Just sayin'. :D
25 minutes ago via web

tonita_face Hiiii!!! Our backpackers has free internet! Worst keyboard in the world, but hey. @VECADAM says hi, she's currently having a nap lol
25 minutes ago via web

SammiLou omgggg there are fans here from perth, sydney, adelaide and japan :')))
30 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

SammiLou LOLLLL IM BEFRIENDING GLAMBERTS THIS IS SO CUTE
35 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

Well, here's my plan....

First I'll take a long nap...

Then, I'll get coffee...

And then settle in for the show...

madamimadam' date='Oct 18th 2010, 11:24 PM

SammiLou HE SAID HI LOLLLL HE WAS PROBS THINKING FML
6 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

SammiLou NEILLLLLLLLLLLL OMGGGGG
8 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

kittybaroque AAaarrggghhhhhhhh!!! Just realised, I am getting ready to go to an Adam Lambert concert, WTH!!!!!
less than a minute ago via web

pomegranate02 @adamlambert in Melbourne “@bani_: LMAO!! RT @alohaPF: omg!! Flat Adam! lolol http://bit.ly/9aUJIg”
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

HeavenlyHoku' date='Oct 19th 2010, 2:15 AM

Nadine D
Adam Lambert - IIHY - X-Factor Oz

This is an unlisted copy of the Adam's performance.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Oct 19th 2010, 4:25 AM

bridgeymah I think the audience is a bit like Trex and judas priest had a love child and they cloned and are waiting to get into the Palais!
5 minutes ago via Echofon
Tiki'srose' date='Oct 19th 2010, 4:35 AM' post='23394931']

SammiLou No cameras. Checking bags.
4 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

katiemelb Getting glammed up for @adamlambert tonight. Deciding what look to go with. Someone suggested "whore" #IDontThinkSo
less than a minute ago via Twitter for i
Phone
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 4:47 AM

WARNWILLIS Palais Theatre.. Melbourne Australia
about 5 hours ago via Twitterrific

TerranceDlibra Hello Melbourne. Its lovely here. Nice theater to perform in tonight, reminds me of the states. Im excited for tonight ;)
about 4 hours ago via web

SashaMallory haaa Willow Smith is fierce.. sry bout it
about 3 hours ago via web

TerranceDlibra YUM! oyster shooters... I wanna stay here for at least another 2 days...
36 minutes ago via web

brookesauce75 melborne is sexy.....
22 minutes ago via web

SashaMallory fricken love australia... ill have to come back for a longer time
12 minutes ago via web

ledena Tommy just popped into the spotlight here. LOL http://bit.ly/czZCMu
31 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ledena Ninja! <3 RT @SammiLou: Got both cameras in ahahahaha
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Tiki'srose' date='Oct 19th 2010, 4:52 AM

bridgeymah In line to get into theatre ... Glam Time!!!!!!
2 minutes ago via Echofon .

bridgeymah There's a glitter explosion On the pavement!
3 minutes ago via Echofon

kittybaroque @adamlambert @Monterrific @TommyJoeRatliff At the Palais - Tell everyone 2 dance - in front row preparing to C y'all shred it! Order 4 TCB less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .

mirkwood I got lost freak my life
half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter .

pomegranate02 @SashaMallory stay with us we want you to!
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to SashaMallory
AilishS Got to meet @adamlambert what a gorgeous man & so nice. In the 4th row with @islasands and @blakkrroc xxx
half a minute ago via TweetDeck .

tonita_face Tired!! Woke up at 3am NZ time, now it feels like about 10pm (cos it is!) but it's only 8pm =( But I'm sure Adam Lambert will wake me up!
2 minutes ago via Dabr .

pomegranate02 @adamlambert pls tell us to dance - the venue said no dancing in the front !!!!!!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .

GCRPDA @adamlambert Pls get us up and moving. None of this seated stuff
3 minutes ago via twidroid .

tonita_face Oh, Fever was #1 again?? That's awesome!! :w00t:
3 minutes ago via Dabr .

hojuhelen Just had the meet and greet with Adam! He's so sweet with everyone and took his time chatting a bit with us before Neil took our pic.
3 minutes ago via Snaptu.com .

thomasssina at the Palais in Melbourne, waiting for the show to start. Feeling crappy that I'm here alone. As usual.
4 minutes ago via Mobile Web

tonita_face Yay!! Awesome!! RT @kiwinatasja: YES YES YES FEVER @adamlambert #1 again on Top 20 Countdown @TheEdgeNZ!!!!!
4 minutes ago via Dabr
:clap: :w00tbounce: :thumbsup:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 4:55 AM

SammiLou THEY SAID HI AND TOLD THEM GOOD LUCK BEFORE THEY HEADED INSIDE
44 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

SammiLou BUMPED INTO SUTAN, SASHA AND TERRANCE
45 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

madamreaper @AdamLambert can I put glitter on you?
39 minutes ago via HTC Peep

equiessal People outside the Palais randomly throwing glitter, waiting for doors to open
28 minutes ago via Echofon

IsaacTheCarp @bridgeymah We went. Such a great area. felt like Seattle or Portland which is like home to me.
21 minutes ago via web in reply to bridgeymah

SammiLou LOL I SEE THE MERCH STAND
14 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

madamreaper At @AdamLambert's concert buying merch! Glittering the nation
15 minutes ago via HTC Peep

pomegranate02 At the theatre @kittybaroque & I http://twitpic.com/2yxzry
17 minutes ago via Twitpic

soundmuseum949 @adamlambert We are ready to party in Melbourne - are you?
8 minutes ago via web

SammiLou Got both cameras in ahahahaha
11 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

pomegranate02 @adamlambert pls tell us to dance - the venue said no dancing in the front !!!!!!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

GCRPDA @adamlambert Pls get us up and moving. None of this seated stuff
1 minute ago via twidroid

tonita_face Oh, Fever was #1 again?? That's awesome!!
2 minutes ago via Dabr

hojuhelen Just had the meet and greet with Adam! He's so sweet with everyone and took his time chatting a bit with us before Neil took our pic.
2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

thomasssina at the Palais in Melbourne, waiting for the show to start. Feeling crappy that I'm here alone. As usual.
3 minutes ago via Mobile Web

meleverett At palais theater @adamlambert !!! Hell yeah

bridgeymah In line to get into theatre ... Glam Time!!!!!!
6 minutes ago via Echofon

bridgeymah There's a glitter explosion On the pavement!

shezbabee hoi http://plixi.com/p/51570629

mirkwood Oh wait. Found a trail of people in glam.
4 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

kittybaroque @adamlambert @Monterrific @TommyJoeRatliff At the Palais - Tell everyone 2 dance - in front row preparing to C y'all shred it! Order 4 TCB
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

mirkwood I got lost freak my life
5 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

pomegranate02 @SashaMallory stay with us we want you to!
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to SashaMallory

AilishS Got to meet @adamlambert what a gorgeous man & so nice. In the 4th row with @islasands and @blakkrroc xxx
6 minutes ago via TweetDeck

tonita_face Tired!! Woke up at 3am NZ time, now it feels like about 10pm (cos it is!) but it's only 8pm =( But I'm sure Adam Lambert will wake me up!
7 minutes ago via Dabr
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 5:09 AM

OT, but interesting conversation on twitter...

ledena Adam won't break it in the UK as long as such incompetent people are on his UK team. Sad but true.
8 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ledena Jfc Adam's whole UK team should be fired. http://bit.ly/b7uGHK
16 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Here's what she is referring to:

GlamRockGodUK @shoshannastone I hope I get to see Adam Lambert singing on my TV. I can't see him live so that's gonna be the next best thing for me. :)
about 11 hours ago via web in reply to shoshannastone

shoshannastone @GlamRockGodUK Matching his diary and good tv shows isn't easy
about 11 hours ago via web in reply to GlamRockGodUK

shoshannastone Using all my powers of persuasion! They aren't here for long so it would make their visit jam packed to be fair!
about 12 hours ago via web

igobymanynames @shoshannastone Srsly, if it is Adam & it was GREAT promo like Graham Norton, go for it, but if crappy breakfast show, let the lad sleep!
about 11 hours ago via TweetDeck in reply to shoshannastone

shoshannastone @igobymanynames Funny you should say that, I got him a great prime time show, but he has a show elsewhere on that night! Next visit!
about 11 hours ago via web in reply to igobymanynames
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 5:23 AM

mirkwood They confiscated my cam!
12 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

bridgeymah Melbourne loves black but I am not sure I have seen this much in one place for well ever really. Need more glitter!
12 minutes ago via Echofon

katiemelb Arrived at Palais. first thing my gay boyfriends do is log onto Grindr
8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pomegranate02 The view http://twitpic.com/2yy5ae
7 minutes ago via Twitpic

tonita_face It looks so pretty!! http://twitpic.com/2yy5i4
6 minutes ago via Dabr

SammiLou opening!
7 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

katiemelb Road outside theatre is covered in glitter
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pomegranate02 Support act http://twitpic.com/2yy622
3 minutes ago via Twitpic

tonita_face I have an AMAZING view. Perfect for videos. Would you gguys prefer I tweet lotsa pics or get awesome vids?
2 minutes ago via Dabr

katiemelb Heaps of lesbian fans here. Fierce!
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Lambert4T this is how close we are :DD #TwitPict http://twitpic.com/2yy6sh
2 minutes ago via TwitPict

ewkain Waiting for Mr @adamlambert to come on.

SammiLou http://twitpic.com/2yy6ps

shezbabee Only at Adam Lambert would you hear a 38yo mother talk about group sex! hahaha
3 minutes ago via Echofon

bridgeymah Just saw third person with bright pink hair... Go figure.
4 minutes ago via Echofon

mirkwood HAHA RT @Timcfl: Omg, I left ticket at home. Fail.
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

storta1 There are about 6 million and twelve bats fling across the Eastern Freeway right now! ☁☚☛☚☛☁★
2 minutes ago via Twittelator

blakkrrox Morgan's voice awesome
half a minute ago via TweetDeck

robbiedashwood Interesting crowd at the #adamlambert... Lots of women! Then again, the gays do like to turn up late...

SammiLou 'have fun! do us aussies proud.' morgan is so cute :3

tonita_face Videos it is =)
1 minute ago via Dabr

kittybaroque Holy Krap, am I REALLY at Glam Nation???? Is this REAL life???!!!

blakkrrox limited footage allowed this venue : (
1 minute ago via TweetDeck

SammiLou @katiemelb Would it be creepy if i came and crashed? :3
2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to katiemelb

katiemelb Massive crowd at merchant counter

SammiLou morgan joanel is rather orianthi-esque. kick ass stuff :D
3 minutes ago via Snaptu.com
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 5:54 AM

SammiLou OMGGGGGGG
less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com

_dancewithme At @adamlambert with the beautiful @penguinfaces. Amazing view! Ready to dance.

blakkrrox intermission w teenage dream lol
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

katiemelb Went to toilet in the men's because the queue at the women's was insane - was full of gay boys who could care less
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

joelheywood Almost showtime @adamlambert concert!!

blakkrrox Lotza boys here .. prolly 70% young fans

mirkwood Nobody does a concert like malaysia does. Missing you guys terribly :( @leeyay @beemeliss @claryn @Timcfl @SylviaWu @iamliwen @popiahmonster
less than 10 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

bridgeymah From Venue GM there is such a great energy around this concert...audience is usual cornucopia if people.
1 minute ago via Echofon

tonita_face bad quality pic, but this is my current view =P So excited now, omg! http://twitpic.com/2yyd28
1 minute ago via Dabr

jani_bonifacio Such a sexy mofo!! http://twitpic.com/2yycsa

shezbabee your sexxxxx is on fireeeeee
2 minutes ago via Echofon

SammiLou I feel like I'm with my people :3
5 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

jani_bonifacio At the Palais to see @adamlambert in 20 mins! http://twitpic.com/2yycaw
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

katiemelb friends literally rolled around in it. Hence all the glitter on the road outside :)
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

katiemelb One of my gay boyfriends saw a glitter explosion out the front off the theatre. Fan dropped glitter tube on the road and all her ©
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

bridgeymah @warnwillis play that funky music baby... Get these people on their feet. Try some hunters and collectors holy Grail.
8 minutes ago via Echofon

GCRPDA Sorry, am not a fan of support act. All her tunes blended into one. Get this GNT started!
8 minutes ago via twidroid

madamreaper @AdamLambert not long now honey. Excited for Melbourne?
9 minutes ago via HTC Peep

SammiLou Hanging out with @katiemelb from @joythemeparty. SO MUCH FUN HOLY crap :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
9 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

tonita_face Yay, she finished, and oooh, Tainted Love is playing =)
11 minutes ago via Dabr

storta1 My goodness .. The footpaths really are covered in glitter!!
12 minutes ago via Twittelator

storta1 Nearly there! http://moby.to/0w9lox
12 minutes ago via Twittelator

bridgeymah Ok row 3 stage right ... Yeah baby.
13 minutes ago via Echofon

katiemelb Gay boys as far as the eye can see :D
14 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pomegranate02 Mixed crowd, glammed up girls & boys, all ages, gay, straight & very noisy...
15 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

mirkwood Omfg ada 1 perempuan di sini pakai leotard dengan glitter. Kid you not.
15 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

bridgeymah My twitpuxs aren't loading sorry.
16 minutes ago via Echofon

bridgeymah The support act is actually pretty cool. Morgan has a great voice and rocked it.
16 minutes ago via Echofon

AilishS @pomegranate02 we r 3 rows behind u hi xxx
18 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to pomegranate02

tonita_face Really, really not enjoying the support chick.
21 minutes ago via Dabr

robbiedashwood #SignsYouAreAtAnAdamLambertConcert The men are queuing up to wash their hands in the bathroom.
21 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

pomegranate02 Two more songs then Adam
22 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

storta1 So I guess the crowd will be made up of cougars, lesbians, gayboys and their faghags! Interesting mix.
24 minutes ago via Twittelator

SammiLou @katiemelb Looking around now? OMG I AM BLIND.
25 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to katiemelb

bridgeymah Hilarious everyone in loo line has iPhone and is tweeting or facebooking...
25 minutes ago via Echofon
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 5:55 AM

pomegranate02 Almost here http://twitpic.com/2yyeeq
less than a minute ago via Twitpic

katiemelb Phone is running out of juice. I may have pealed too early

katiemelb OMG hanging out with @sammilou <333

SammiLou SUTAN IS WALKING AROUND THE THEATRE. NINJA SHOTS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:01 AM

kittybaroque Adam on soon.....HOLY KRAP!..... At squeaking stage

katiemelb My gay boyfriends DNW Black Eyed Peas

blakkrrox bep :))))

SammiLou I GOTTA FEELING OOOOOOH~
4 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

SammiLou gjejgrhr why isnt twitpic working for me all of a sudden
5 minutes ago via Snaptu.com
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:07 AM

blakkrrox Melb @adamlambert on soon ... JT sexy on .. # loud ; )
1 minute ago via TweetDeck

SammiLou AND BTW SORRY IF IM NOT COHERENT IN MY TWEETS. THE KEYS ON THIS PHONE ARE SMALL AND CRAY CLOSE TOGETHER. SUE ME.

mirkwood Playing #sexyback at full volume- people dancing in the theatre lmao I am so amused
half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

tonita_face same playlist as auckland show, man.
1 minute ago via Dabr

Lambert4T Battery is dying on phone will take heaps of picks upload when we get home!!

pomegranate02 Journey ... Almost there http://twitpic.com/2yyg4c

tonita_face Lol there's this tiny child singing every word to Don't Stop Believing near me, it's quite amusing =P Cute!
5 minutes ago via Dabr
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:19 AM

katiemelb Doing rude actions to Beat It

tonita_face I got the shakes again. Gaaah what does he do to me?? Jesus.
1 minute ago via Dabr

josirose Whoa was only one dancing. Aussies fail! Gave up
1 minute ago via Mobile Web

katiemelb Crowd is seated except for me and a few other crays. But still heaps of energy

tonita_face The Don't Stop Believing kid is now doing the Single Ladies dance lol. Awesome.
3 minutes ago via Dabr

blakkrrox they finally cranked the f out of it - Beyonce <3

tonita_face Oh dear. I'm psyching myself out again. Must.remember.to.breathe!
4 minutes ago via Dabr

jamie2109 Pretty boys dancing in the crowd
4 minutes ago via txt

mirkwood HE'S OUT

tonita_face FYE http://twitpic.com/2yyj37
1 minute ago via Dabr
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:22 AM

thebassetthound Glambert is on stage
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:26 AM

mirkwood AAAAaAaAaaAAAHHHHh
less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:32 AM

mirkwood My mind: blown.

bridgeymah Voice unreal amazing sleepwalker
less than a minute ago via Echofon

bridgeymah Dancer untapped my tweets aren't going through. Sorry
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:34 AM

mirkwood He's singing Sleepwalker now :')
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:37 AM

katiemelb Absolutely killed Irvin Sleepwalker.y voice has gone
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:43 AM

storta1 Is there a binocular app for iPhone??
2 minutes ago via Twittelator
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:44 AM

madamreaper Cried during @AdamLambert's whataya want from me
half a minute ago via HTC Peep
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:54 AM

mirkwood Shitty phone pix since they confiscated my cam. Le sigh. :(
3 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:55 AM

tonita_face but it cut out during broken open & aftermath. Oh and I have full soaked.
less than a minute ago via Dabr

bridgeymah Voice unreal amazing cutesy family in front of me dad mum and twin 10 year old daughters who Know all the words to every song,

tonita_face oh my god. The camera keeps saying there's a problem with the card! I've got so far the full opening medley, full fever, partial SW
1 minute ago via Dabr
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 6:58 AM

mirkwood Monty's a freaking awesome guitar player, I'll give him that

tonita_face ~ http://twitpic.com/2yyr5c
half a minute ago via Dabr

tonita_face =) http://twitpic.com/2yyqy3
2 minutes ago via Dabr

Piyane The concert is so coool!!!

mirkwood Died when Adam kissed Tommy btw. Just. Ugjjsjejsd
1 minute ago via ÜberTwitter
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:00 AM

mirkwood Sure Fire Winners now djeudfhesd I AM DEAD

MorganJoanel Holy crap @Adamlambert is waaaay amazing live - better than u ever imagined!!
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:07 AM

ledena Lambert is trending worldwide? LOL It must be one hell of a show in Australia!

I can tell by your avi!

mirkwood Music Again. So fabulous omg.
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:13 AM

mirkwood If I Had You
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

GlitzGlam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:15 AM

Lambert and Mitchell are trending

madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:15 AM

MorganJoanel Oooohhhh @Adamlambert you look good from side stage!!
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:20 AM

storta1 @mirkwood the only problem is he thinks he's in Van Halen!!
less than 20 seconds ago via Twittelator in reply to mirkwood
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:23 AM

mirkwood Deafening screams, the band is off the stage- no encore?
less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

mirkwood Oh wait they're back :)

mirkwood Mad World!!!!!!!!!!!!
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:24 AM

mirkwood And its over :)
less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

mirkwood I can die happy now: hearing Adam sing MW live.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:25 AM

tonita_face amazing, absolutely fantastiC. Still not as good as auckland though =P
less than 20 seconds ago via Dabr

tonita_face and it's over. Mad world as encore
Little Bee' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:28 AM

Drunk on Adam?

# SammiLou

BTEW TIMMU JOE EATLUGG ID INR DEXY MIYHERFUVKWER half a minute ago via Snaptu.com

# samantha louise SammiLou

REVEPTIOM WAD DOWN DOERY NUT OMHHHHHH IS THIS WHAT YOU GUTS FEEKK AFYER ADAMMM OGMGMGMGM WTFFFGGGFGFF
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:29 AM

thebassetthound Amazing Adam Lambert show. Awesome stage presence. Just fantastic!!

tonita_face got some vids. Won't be able to put them up till tomorrow at a net cafe though.

SammiLou BTEW TIMMU JOE EATLUGG ID INR DEXY MIYHERFUVKWER

SammiLou REVEPTIOM WAD DOWN DOERY NUT OMHHHHHH IS THIS WHAT YOU GUTS FEEKK AFYER ADAMMM OGMGMGMGM WTFFFGGGFGFF

tonita_face atmosphere DEFINITELY not as good when it's seated. You gotta be all pressed up against people!
half a minute ago via Dabr

bridgeymah Amazing show but sadz cause MW encore no 20CB I know entitled much.
1 minute ago via Echofon

SammiLou HDOEIFHDHGDJCVNBDHJKMCB
madamimadam' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:31 AM

SammiLou O M G O M G
half a minute ago via Snaptu.com

Piyane The concert was good!!! @adamlambert rocked the house!!!

thebassetthound Message from @katiemelb "my Glam Nation cherry has exploded all over the Theatre. It's a hot sweet sticky mess and i am SPENT"
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

SammiLou SRSLY WTAFFFFFFFFFF
less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com

bridgeymah Show over no voice sore feet situation normal in glambert land.

SammiLou SND HAY SASGA YIU CAN FET IB MY PANRSSSSSSSS

mirkwood Kay now to find my way back to the city from freakin St Kilda of all places
2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
Kawaii_Glambert' date='Oct 19th 2010, 7:46 AM

@SashaMallory Fun times melborne... sexxxyyy
Love Sasha
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Fonzie' date='Oct 19th 2010, 8:05 AM

bridgeymah Standing watching dancers in van ready to leave looks like Adam going to come out and sign - 300 people waiting by car park...

Reply Retweet pomegranate02 Waiting for Adam & co to leave the theatre
Little Bee' date='Oct 19th 2010, 8:32 AM

pomegranate02

Adam Lambert Signing outside the Palais
Little Bee' date='Oct 19th 2010, 9:08 AM

SammiLou

omgggggggg so cute. at barriers, i started singing happy birthday to tommy and then everyone joined in, even adam.
SammiLou

and he was all 'happy birthday dear tommy, evenifitwasthreedaysago
Little Bee' date='Oct 19th 2010, 9:12 AM

jani_bonifacio: Just got home from Glamnation. @adamlambert, you were freaking magnificent! Well done on your first gig in Oz!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Silvia' date='Oct 19th 2010, 9:18 AM

sarahtheodore
Aftermath

WWFM
'Little Bee' date='Oct 19th 2010, 10:41 AM

becsterism
WWFM