Suggestions, Tips and Help

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
sueb1863
Suggestions and Comments

Post by sueb1863 »

I guess so, I don't have Chrome on my computer but I can see about downloading it...
bebeg
Suggestions and Comments

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam wrote:
sueb1863 wrote:The banner is now going all the way across the top of the page for me! :)

But the reply box font is still wee.

I'm on Firefox using an iMac desktop. Just tried it in Safari and the problem is the same.
What about you? Better now?

Bebeg, do you still see Adam in the banner?
Yep, I still see him!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg wrote:
madamimadam wrote:
sueb1863 wrote:The banner is now going all the way across the top of the page for me! :)

I'm on Firefox using an iMac desktop. Just tried it in Safari and the problem is the same.

Yep, I still see him!
All of him, right... Like past his left shoulder a bit?
"It is what it is!"
bebeg
Suggestions and Comments

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam wrote:
bebeg wrote:
madamimadam wrote:

Yep, I still see him!
All of him, right... Like past his left shoulder a bit?
Yes.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

sueb1863 wrote:I guess so, I don't have Chrome on my computer but I can see about downloading it...
OK, let me know how it looks after you've installed Chrome and opened the board from there.
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

OK, so is everyone else seeing the full banner across the page now? Except me who's lost Adam! [lmao.gif]

I don't mind if it accommodates Vista and SueB, but I want to make sure nobody else lost any visual effect.
"It is what it is!"
svca

Suggestions and Comments

Post by svca »

I'm good, see most of Adam....only lost his left shoulder.

But I see his purdy face [0018.gif]
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam wrote:OK, so is everyone else seeing the full banner across the page now? Except me who's lost Adam! [lmao.gif]

I don't mind if it accommodates Vista and SueB, but I want to make sure nobody else lost any visual effect.
Oh, that's sooo sweet of you..to lose Adam just to accommodate us [0016.gif] . I think you should have a replacement...like maybe the REAL ADAM to drape over your computer. *runs to call him and send an Uber to get him to Marie's house*
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

svca wrote:I'm good, see most of Adam....only lost his left shoulder.

But I see his purdy face [0018.gif]
Oh! So you've lost some of the banner too?
"It is what it is!"
svca

Suggestions and Comments

Post by svca »

I swear I haven't been drinking today, but is anybody else seeing "Go Daddy" ads on the page??

[confused.gif] [confused.gif]

And yes, I've lost just a teeny bit of Adam, but it's no biggie...the majority of him is there heh [clap.gif]
sueb1863
Suggestions and Comments

Post by sueb1863 »

I tried it in Chrome but the Reply Box font was still very small.

Thanks for working on this, Marie! [smile.gif] I can live with the tiny font for now if you want to take a break from trying to fix it!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

svca wrote:I swear I haven't been drinking today, but is anybody else seeing "Go Daddy" ads on the page??

And yes, I've lost just a teeny bit of Adam, but it's no biggie...the majority of him is there heh [clap.gif]
Don't you have an ad blocker in your extensions? You shouldn't be seeing any ads.
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

svca wrote:I swear I haven't been drinking today, but is anybody else seeing "Go Daddy" ads on the page??

My ad blocker has been blocking pop ups on this site all day. Plus..MARIE..if you watch the current peeps on line at the bottom of the page, you going to see bots from Google, Yahoo and other strange ones that have managed to get on the site. They aren't posting...but are they looking???
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

OK, I've made the banner a teensy bit smaller... Do you see past Adam's left shoulder now?

Vista, are you still OK?

SueB... I have no clue what to tell you... It has to be a setting on your computer... Do you have a techie friend/family member who could look at it for you?
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:

My ad blocker has been blocking pop ups on this site all day. Plus..MARIE..if you watch the current peeps on line at the bottom of the page, you going to see bots from Google, Yahoo and other strange ones that have managed to get on the site. They aren't posting...but are they looking???

Those bots are our friends... they are blocking other bots from spamming.... We want to see them in the list!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam wrote:
vistadiva wrote:

Those bots are our friends... they are blocking other bots from spamming.... We want to see them in the list!!!!!
I'm so impressed...I have a friend that's on intimate terms with Google and Yahoo and [strike]Adam[/strike] a whole lotta other important bots. [shocked.gif]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:
madamimadam wrote:
vistadiva wrote:

I'm so impressed...I have a friend that's on intimate terms with Google and Yahoo and [strike]Adam[/strike] a whole lotta other important bots. [shocked.gif]
I made the banner a tiny bit smaller so svca doesn't lose the banner past Adam's left shoulder... Are you still OK?
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam wrote:

OK, I've made the banner a teensy bit smaller... Do you see past Adam's left shoulder now?

Vista, are you still OK?
If I ain't bitchin', I'm ok [innocent.gif]
If i ain't bitchin' I'm ok [innocent.gif] [innocent.gif]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

OK, so from what I can gather everyone is fine except SueB, right?
"It is what it is!"
svca

Suggestions and Comments

Post by svca »

I'm good, sweetie, thank you!

You work so hard to accommodate all of us. [0018.gif]

And that's why we love you [Love.png]

Return to “Let's Talk!”