2015-06-21 MuchMusic Video Awards - Toronto

hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

"saharjojo10: CUTE VIDEO >> VIA @LAMBERTLUST: ADAM LAMBERT > Do Your Best Carlton Dance! "" omg

Good, clear one of Adam's "Carlton" dance.

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Daniel Desforges ‏@dothedaniel
"I try in many ways to keep things humble" - @adamlambert at the @Much #MMVAs #MMVA

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

getty
Adam Lambert performs at the 2015 Much Music Video Awards at MuchMusic HQ on June 21, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/478052 ... 182A%3d%3d
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Katerina ‏@Jadelle1 ·
Close-up Cam Adam Lambert introducing Nick Jonas at MMVAs via @YouTube

Adam Lambert Pics ‏@adamlambert_pic
My 720p HD rip: 2015-06-21 Adam Lambert - etalk at the MMVA - FULL: YouTube | DL http://bit.ly/1JdK6Ld

[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

By:George Pimentel gettyimages

June 21, 2015
MuchMusic Video Awards - Arrivals

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/478052 ... KBBw%3d%3d

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/478052 ... PsQg%3d%3d
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

By:Ernesto Di Stefano Photography
Getty Images Entertainment

June 21, 2015
2015 Much Music Video Awards - Show , Adam Lambert, Liz Trinnear
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/478072 ... mQRUil4%3d

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/478072 ... VJn5dxo%3d
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

By:Isaiah Trickey
FilmMagic

June 21, 2015 Much Music Video Awards - Arrivals
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/478088 ... toWA%3d%3d

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/478088 ... 2bzg%3d%3d
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

BRETT KISSEL ‏@brettkissel
Highlight from the #MMVAs last night! Had a great conversation with @adamlambert - one of the nicest guys ever.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIHV2LQUAAE2G3P.jpg
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

grrrr_girl
#adamlambert is being interviewed by Kiss92.5 #MMVA #Toronto #RedCarpet

bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Pamela Roz ‏@pamelaroz 6h6 hours ago

.@adamlambert dream come true to meet you & chat music/Glee/your fab self! @chriscolfer you are his fave #MMVAs

bebeg

Post by bebeg »

This is just way too good....someone is quite taken with Adam. ::grin:: The article is about the entire evening and several artists but most of it is about Adam. I had to post all the Adam stuff....

http://torontoist.com/2015/06/the-anatomy-of-the-mmvas/

The Anatomy of the MMVAs

Our MMVA correspondent studies the practiced perfection of red-carpet stars.

The first thing we see is his hair—a thick, flowing wave on top, but buzzed at the sides, slowly disintegrating into a tasteful stubble beard as it makes its way past his ears. By the time his twinkly eyes and shiny teeth have emerged from the car and onto the red carpet of the Much Music Video Awards, the fans already know it’s Adam Lambert. Only one man could be that perfect.

He shakes hands with red-carpet host Devon Soltendieck and makes a beeline to his fans—signing five seconds’ worth of autographs, exactly the amount you should sign if you’re on live TV. He tears himself away from the adoring multitude for a chat with Soltendieck.

“Are you prepared for a ’90s quiz?” asks Soltendieck.

“I can try to be, yeah!”

“All right! Quiz question number one: what does JTT stand for?”

“Jonathan Taylor Thomas.”

“You got it!” says Soltendieck. Lambert emits a short laugh that spotlights the upper row of his pearly whites.

“Second question—a little bit more difficult now!” says Soltendieck. “Name all five Spice Girls!”

“Ooh… by name or type of spice?” He names Scary, Sporty, Baby, and Ginger, but struggles to remember Posh. When the host names Victoria Beckham, he laughs and grins again.

“And…the final question…you’re gonna have to run with me on this one…”

“All right, I’m ready.”

Soltendieck pauses. “Do your best Carlton dance for us. Do you know it?”

“Oh yeah.” And as the music plays, Adam Lambert swerves his hips and flails his arms better than any man since Alfonso Ribeiro. “Yours is a lot better than mine!” says Soltendieck.

Has there ever been a more perfect man? This is what your humble correspondent asks himself as he watches the pre-show from the MMVA press room, somewhere behind the enormous pileup of geometric neon at 299 Queen Street West. Your humble correspondent will participate in a series of press conferences with this year’s stars, and maybe—just maybe—have an opportunity to study this remarkable specimen up close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such ambivalence from Adam Lambert. Cell-phone cameras are a-blazin’ as the evening’s most immaculately groomed man enters, fresh off his world tour filling in for Freddie Mercury with the reunited Queen. “I wanted to make sure that we kind of had a nice balance between paying respect to the original recordings and the intention of the songs in the first place, and then at the same time making sure that I was putting myself into the music, and not just copying Freddie.”

He is asked about his well-received role on Glee. “I immediately jumped at it, because it’s a show that echoes a lot of the same ideas that I echo in my philosophies, in my music, in things that I speak to my fans about. It’s a great show. I love the principles that they push forward, and I like the character, because he wasn’t really that different from me.”

He flashes his perfect smile. “The very first day I was terrified, I gotta tell you. Because they called me and asked me to do it, I said, ‘Of course!’ and I’m showing up to set going, ‘Wait a minute…what if I suck? I didn’t audition! What if I get up on set and all of a sudden they’re like, ‘Uhhh, hmmm, how do we tell you this? You’re horrible.’” He chuckles. “So I was a little nervous the first day, but luckily everything worked out.”

He flashes his blinding smile and heads to the exit, while the reporters crowd around him for selfies. He shakes their hands and laughs at their jokes and mugs for their photos. He is aggressively perfect.
Sagittarius

Post by Sagittarius »

bebeq...rt click ...save!

What a super write up . Def a Glambert now. The reporter fell under the AFL spell ::wootdance:: ::wub::
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

The #MMVAGoldenHanger Goes to…
The votes are in (and there were A LOT), but the results were unanimous. Although everyone brought their A-game to last night’s red carpet, Adam Lambert is the winner of FORA’s coveted MMVA Golden Hanger Best Dressed Award!Although he always looks like he’s walking around with a filter on, Adam’s MMVA look scored him major points with the crowd. His dapper-meets-edgy attire was the perfect red-carpet look. From his studded shoes, to his patterned shirt and killer jewelery, Adam is totally deserving of his best dressed win! ::yessss:: ::clap:: ::clapbig::
http://t.co/VEUGajkDgW
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

bebeg » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:40 pm wrote:This is just way too good....someone is quite taken with Adam. ::grin:: The article is about the entire evening and several artists but most of it is about Adam. I had to post all the Adam stuff....

http://torontoist.com/2015/06/the-anatomy-of-the-mmvas/

The Anatomy of the MMVAs

Our MMVA correspondent studies the practiced perfection of red-carpet stars.

The first thing we see is his hair—a thick, flowing wave on top, but buzzed at the sides, slowly disintegrating into a tasteful stubble beard as it makes its way past his ears. By the time his twinkly eyes and shiny teeth have emerged from the car and onto the red carpet of the Much Music Video Awards, the fans already know it’s Adam Lambert. Only one man could be that perfect.

He shakes hands with red-carpet host Devon Soltendieck and makes a beeline to his fans—signing five seconds’ worth of autographs, exactly the amount you should sign if you’re on live TV. He tears himself away from the adoring multitude for a chat with Soltendieck.

“Are you prepared for a ’90s quiz?” asks Soltendieck.

“I can try to be, yeah!”

“All right! Quiz question number one: what does JTT stand for?”

“Jonathan Taylor Thomas.”

“You got it!” says Soltendieck. Lambert emits a short laugh that spotlights the upper row of his pearly whites.

“Second question—a little bit more difficult now!” says Soltendieck. “Name all five Spice Girls!”

“Ooh… by name or type of spice?” He names Scary, Sporty, Baby, and Ginger, but struggles to remember Posh. When the host names Victoria Beckham, he laughs and grins again.

“And…the final question…you’re gonna have to run with me on this one…”

“All right, I’m ready.”

Soltendieck pauses. “Do your best Carlton dance for us. Do you know it?”

“Oh yeah.” And as the music plays, Adam Lambert swerves his hips and flails his arms better than any man since Alfonso Ribeiro. “Yours is a lot better than mine!” says Soltendieck.

Has there ever been a more perfect man? This is what your humble correspondent asks himself as he watches the pre-show from the MMVA press room, somewhere behind the enormous pileup of geometric neon at 299 Queen Street West. Your humble correspondent will participate in a series of press conferences with this year’s stars, and maybe—just maybe—have an opportunity to study this remarkable specimen up close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such ambivalence from Adam Lambert. Cell-phone cameras are a-blazin’ as the evening’s most immaculately groomed man enters, fresh off his world tour filling in for Freddie Mercury with the reunited Queen. “I wanted to make sure that we kind of had a nice balance between paying respect to the original recordings and the intention of the songs in the first place, and then at the same time making sure that I was putting myself into the music, and not just copying Freddie.”

He is asked about his well-received role on Glee. “I immediately jumped at it, because it’s a show that echoes a lot of the same ideas that I echo in my philosophies, in my music, in things that I speak to my fans about. It’s a great show. I love the principles that they push forward, and I like the character, because he wasn’t really that different from me.”

He flashes his perfect smile. “The very first day I was terrified, I gotta tell you. Because they called me and asked me to do it, I said, ‘Of course!’ and I’m showing up to set going, ‘Wait a minute…what if I suck? I didn’t audition! What if I get up on set and all of a sudden they’re like, ‘Uhhh, hmmm, how do we tell you this? You’re horrible.’” He chuckles. “So I was a little nervous the first day, but luckily everything worked out.”

He flashes his blinding smile and heads to the exit, while the reporters crowd around him for selfies. He shakes their hands and laughs at their jokes and mugs for their photos. He is aggressively perfect.

He is aggressively perfect.

So true ^^^^ so very true ::wub::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

AdamLambertIndonesia ‏@AdamLambert_INA 7m7 minutes ago
Epic etalk lounge selfies at the MMVAs: A devilish touch with Adam Lambert
http://www.etalk.ca/photos/epic-mmva-se ... alk-lounge

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Katerina ‏@jadelle1