Suggestions, Tips and Help

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
vampfever
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vampfever »

Aww thanks ::thumbup:: *runs and hides*
hotouthere

Suggestions and Comments

Post by hotouthere »

By the way, I noticed that IDF is back up again.

Noticed that we don't have a place for member locations. I know some people don't like to share that info but it is nice to know what time zone people are in. It helps in conversations to know if it is day or night at the other end and if they will be awake when certain events are happening. Location of members has also helped us to get useful travel and venue information where Adam is performing. Locations certainly don't have to be very specific...east, central, west/country or state/country.
hotouthere

Suggestions and Comments

Post by hotouthere »

vampfever » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:04 pm wrote:Aww thanks ::thumbup:: *runs and hides*
Your welcome! No hiding necessary! I love seeing your beautiful eye (sig)! By the way, you new avi is cute!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

hotouthere » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:22 pm wrote:By the way, I noticed that IDF is back up again.

Noticed that we don't have a place for member locations. I know some people don't like to share that info but it is nice to know what time zone people are in. It helps in conversations to know if it is day or night at the other end and if they will be awake when certain events are happening. Location of members has also helped us to get useful travel and venue information where Adam is performing. Locations certainly don't have to be very specific...east, central, west/country or state/country.
I asked a couple of times for members to give me a city/state/province/country (if outside of Canada or the U.S)... but people will do what they will.
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Suggestions and Comments

Post by hotouthere »

madamimadam » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:29 pm wrote:
hotouthere » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:22 pm wrote:By the way, I noticed that IDF is back up again.

I asked a couple of times for members to give me a city/state/province/country (if outside of Canada or the U.S)... but people will do what they will.
I know you did. Some of us provided a location however, right now there is no place to add it if we wanted to. I just wanted to bring up the subject on this new board and explain why it is helpful.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

hotouthere » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:37 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:29 pm wrote:

I know you did. Some of us provided a location however, right now there is no place to add it if we wanted to. I just wanted to bring up the subject on this new board and explain why it is helpful.
Well, I'll be damned!!!!!

OK, Vampfever... Can you work some of your magic here?
"It is what it is!"
svca

Suggestions and Comments

Post by svca »

Yeah, we're back!!!!!

Just a note on the avi thing, you have to hit "reset" after you pick your avi; otherwise it doesn't show up ::grin::

Otherwise, it's looking gorgeous in here; I really like the look ::clap:: ::clap::

Thank you, guys, for all your hard work in getting us here ::flowers:: ::flowers::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:18 pm wrote:Yeah, we're back!!!!!

Just a note on the avi thing, you have to hit "reset" after you pick your avi; otherwise it doesn't show up ::grin::

Otherwise, it's looking gorgeous in here; I really like the look ::clap:: ::clap::

Thank you, guys, for all your hard work in getting us here ::flowers:: ::flowers::
Trust me, all the heavy lifting was done by Vampfever!!! I just asked for things and she magically made them happen!!!!
"It is what it is!"
svca

Suggestions and Comments

Post by svca »

madamimadam » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:20 pm wrote:
svca » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:18 pm wrote:Yeah, we're back!!!!!

Trust me, all the heavy lifting was done by Vampfever!!! I just asked for things and she magically made them happen!!!!
But knowing you, you did all the sweating and worrying ::kiss::

So thank you anyway ::huggy::
vampfever
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vampfever »

And the ordering ::giggle::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

vampfever » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:44 pm wrote:

And the ordering ::giggle::
Did I ever!!!! And not once did you lose your temper with me... You have the patience of a saint!!! ::innocent::

ETA: Of course, your screen had to be replaced many times because you threw things at it (read, me).... ::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
Lizziek
Suggestions and Comments

Post by Lizziek »

Thank you to Marie and Vampfever and everyone else who helped get us here. I love this new domain. You made it so easy to find my avatar...my Smokey. You guys rock! ::grouphug::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

Lizziek » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:21 pm wrote:Thank you to Marie and Vampfever and everyone else who helped get us here. I love this new domain. You made it so easy to find my avatar...my Smokey. You guys rock! ::grouphug::

YAY!!!!!!! ::wheee::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

I have just spent one hour plugging in all the missing avis that I could find...

If yours hasn't been uploaded, please let me know.

::mrsbeasley::
"It is what it is!"
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Suggestions and Comments

Post by infinite »

I just want to thank vampfever and Marie for our new home too... ::flowers:: ::notworthy::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

TRANSFER TRANSFER
madamimadam » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:37 am wrote:ADAM OFFICIAL

She's responding to this:

Alexis4Axis 13h13 hours ago
There is so much to see at the @adamlambert fan store! We produced more than just some amazing rings! Check it out! http://myplay.me/1e8g

Alexis4Axis 8h8 hours ago
I am in awe... @adamlambert has some really amazing fans!!!

lilybop2010 9h9 hours ago
Adam Lambert Fan Club Pics:
http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clie ... myself.jpg
http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clie ... a_eyes.jpg
http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clie ... _store.jpg

TOJAEMES 3h3 hours ago
GAHHHHHHHH ADAM http://www.adamofficial.com/sites/g/fil ... tos-bg.jpg

Q_AL_Romania 2h2 hours ago
Amazing new look of #AdamLambert's official site! Great job!!
WELCOME TO http://ADAMOFFICIAL.COM http://www.adamofficial.com/news/welcom ... log-detail … via @adamlambert

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

What do you guys think about the post above for the transfers into individual threads from the Sea of Red thread?

It keeps the date/time stamp and makes it obvious that it's a transfer so you don't read the same thing twice.

And which one do you like better?

TRANSFER

or

TRANSFER

Speak up now or forever hold your peace!!!!

::roll::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Suggestions and Comments

Post by svca »

I choose yellow, not a pink person at all ::lolwave::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

OK, getting absolutely no feedback on my previous question, I'll move on to my next point which is do I really need to transfer all of the posts to the individual threads?

A lot of the stuff from the Sea of Red has already been posted by some of you guys and is redundant. I do one transfer a day, just before I head off to bed and it's a real chore as I'm usually quite tired by then.

If you guys start posting more and grabbing stuff from the Sea of Red that interests you that you want to talk about in a certain thread, it would make my life a lot easier and I think participation by members is what makes a board feel 'alive'.

I know someone had previously said that she didn't want to have to go through the whole Sea of Red thread to look at two or three topics that interest her, but if I make the 'subject' of the posts more visible, it won't be such a big thing to do, I think.

Also when I post my "Goodnight post", I can add a link back to the first post of that day so you know where to start. Beware that links to this board will open in same tab, which in this case is probably what you want anyways.

ETA: Thanks, SVCA... You posted while I was typing. ::smile::
"It is what it is!"
misswood

Suggestions and Comments

Post by misswood »

I'm glad y'all fixed some things. ::smile:: I don't get the "webpage can't be displayed" messages any more...and I don't have to click on everything twice now. That was really getting on my nerves.

Return to “Let's Talk!”