"Ghost Town" First Single

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:38 pm wrote:GHOST TOWN

SleepwalkerAL94 22h22 hours ago
Maybe someone's already caught this, but GT used in this 2015 Summer Hits mashup :D

adamlambert 18h18 hours ago
Wow!! Just Found out #GhostTown has gone Platinum in the Netherlands! pass that Dutch!

_AOStarlighter_ 11h11 hours ago
Ghost Town [Official Music Video} http://www.adamofficial.com/video/ghost ... deo-detail … via @adamlambert

IvaaLambert 6h6 hours ago
ADAM ON MY TV!!!!!!

mmadamimadamm 5h5 hours ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Rainbow Delight
Iggy Azalea fan. :) mmadamimadamm added,
Rainbow Delight @APrincessBoy
Ghost Town by Adam Lambert should be #1 everywhere. This is bull.

lohablondie 5h5 hours ago
there he is, still on the main page under Hot Tracks

IvaaLambert 5h5 hours ago
ADAM LAMBERT ON THE FRONT PAGE OF http://ESKA.TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALCvids 60m60 minutes ago
Whoo! RT @VioletJem: GT playing on OHP rn

THE NUMBERS GAME

terra_zephead 14h14 hours ago
Fantastic update for CHR today!

Here’s my consolidated Callout scores sheet

upinthenorth 14h14 hours ago
Another great update for #GhostTown on CHR. Only 26 spins away from 3000! AI finally >12, should finish week at #25!

upinthenorth 13h13 hours ago
I don't usually screencap but I will today. #GhostTown #CHR @adamlambert

gradam1 13h13 hours ago
ICU @adamlambert Ghost Town on @iTunes hot tracks correct cap :D

islandgirljams 13h13 hours ago
Check out the #Shazam Top 100 - Canada http://www.shazam.com/charts/top-100/canada … @adamlambert #GhostTown is 33! Shazamed 1,599,338 times

islandgirljams 13h13 hours ago
WOW #GhostTown by @AdamLambert is ranked #24 in the #Shazam Worldwide chart with 1,599,359 Shazams! http://www.shazam.com/track/255323880

TALCvids 12h12 hours ago
Adam Lambert's #GhostTown now up to #31 CHR and #21 HAC AT40 charts. Find a station to listen> http://www.at40.com/stations TY for update @mmyy9!

goldandleather 12h12 hours ago
DAMN that's a good pop radio update

TALCvids 11h11 hours ago
.@adamlambert's #GhostTown up to #14 (up 2 places this week) on @VH1's #The20 countdown! \o/

gradam1 11h11 hours ago
Ghost Town is the best mv @adamlambert has done so far. #NP #14 on @VH1Music #THE20

skaschep 11h11 hours ago
#GhostTown @adamlambert moves up again in the Netherlands! #7 in both @nltop40 and @megatop50, #9 in Single Top 100!

goldandleather 9h9 hours ago
1.6M Shazams :D

PattiHum 8h8 hours ago
Ghost Town video has had just under 244K views in the past 24 hrs. Next million is coming fast!

sandyzzzen 6h6 hours ago
Can't believe he is already #16 at Top40 (Mx), at his 3rd week . :''') climbing the chart so fast

mmyy9
Jul 25
AT40 CHR #31, HAC #21

Rick Dees
CHR #29 http://www.rick.com/weekly-top-40-hit-radio-edition/ … audio H2P1
HAC #19 http://www.rick.com/weekly-top-40-hot-adult-edition/ … H3P1

mmyy9 mmyy9 retweeted mmyy9
Ghost Town moved up from #22 to #21 on AT40 Hot AC this week (July 25). mmyy9 added,
mmyy9 @mmyy9
Ghost Town is on here now (AT40 HAC, around #21) http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/WIDL WIDL-FM Mix 92.1 Cass City, MI

mmyy9 mmyy9 retweeted mmyy9
Ghost Town moved up from #33 to #31 on AT40 Top 40 (CHR) this week (July 25). mmyy9 added,
mmyy9 @mmyy9
And Ghost Town coming soon here (AT40 CHR) http://player.listenlive.co/41231

TALCvids 6h6 hours ago
TALCvids retweeted In a city of rust
Mexico : ) TALCvids added,
In a city of rust @sandyzzzen
OMG!! he is #11 on the countdown of the other main radio station!!! I missed it because they have their countdown shows at the same time LOL

Canadaberts 5h5 hours ago
Canada- #GhostTown by @adamlambert has moved up 5 places on iTunes in the past day, now at 59! Go get yours!
https://itun.es/ca/KRGS6

LambertMusic411 5h5 hours ago
THE NETHERLANDS: #GhostTown up to #7 @nltop40 & @megatop50; #9 Single Top 100 - All are peak positions! Via @skaschep

blakkrrox 3h3 hours ago
AUSSIE Aria Charts Singles 27/07/15 No 20 @adamlambert #GhostTown http://www.ariacharts.com.au/chart/singles

ScorpioBert 3h3 hours ago
RT @aleks_kv: Oh fuck, how on Earth did I miss Adam reaching #1!!! on Top 50 Serbia! http://www.poptoplista.com #GHOSTTOWN

anon 2h2 hours ago
#GhostTown is up 3 spots to #14 on @MuchCountdown this week.

TALCvids 2h2 hours ago
Canada! RT @Glambertfan2671 Currently watching muchmusic countdown, @adamlambert 's #GhostTown is #14 !!!

GlamRie 8m8 minutes ago
Adam L #GhostTown is now at #58 Canada, #55 US iTunes \o/

OVERNIGHT MOVE ON ITUNES

terra_zephead 19h19 hours ago
Oh hey Ghost Town is #73 on iTunes now lol. Thanks Apple!

terra_zephead 15h15 hours ago
Oh Ghost Town is now #69

Ississ 12h12 hours ago
#GhostTown #66 songs #43 video on US iTunes @adamlambert ❤

goldandleather 10h10 hours ago
65!!

holy shit 60! it jumped 5 spots in like 15 minutes

SusieFierce 9h9 hours ago
\\0// RT @Ala4afam: YAY! GT is #60 in itunes.....it has a 2nd version charting too.

goldandleather 7h7 hours ago
GT: 59 Overall and 19 & 85 Pop! (US iTunes)

goldandleather 6h6 hours ago
AW SHIT 57

mmadamimadamm 6h6 hours ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Adam Lambert Media
What is going on? I just got on line and can't believe my eyes!!!! LOVING IT! mmadamimadamm added,
Adam Lambert Media @devenlane
@mmadamimadamm ITS ACTUALLY 57 NOW

islandgirljams 6h6 hours ago
52 YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

6thsenseplus 5h5 hours ago
@devenlane here you go

goldandleather 60m60 minutes ago
56!

goldandleather 22m22 minutes ago
55!

"It is what it is!"
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

GT has now reached #50 on US iTunes! ::clapbig:: That's an amazing jump from the high nineties just one day ago!

It's also doing very nicely on Canadian iTunes at #59 ::wootdance::

http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/adamlambert.html

Update: As of 3:05am EDT, it's at #48 in the US!
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

#48 now on US iTunes ::thumbsup::

Looking at Adam's worldwide iTunes chart right now, it's fascinating seeing which countries GT is currently resonating with in Europe. In Germany, for example, which has a big population (81 million)---the fourth biggest in Europe---it's at #22! But Germany seems to be the only country in Western Europe to be fully embracing the song so far. Elsewhere in Europe, it's really in the North/Northwest (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and the Netherlands) and Eastern Europe (e.g. Poland) that the song's doing very well.

One might assume from the above that the song appeals much more to citizens of cooler climates than to those from, say, Mediterranean climes. But that theory gets shot down immediately when you see the song's success in Australia and, even more to the point, the UAE! Then there's its enormous popularity in two countries in Southern Africa: Namibia (#2 at present!) and South Africa (#7).

Of course, Australia, South Africa and Namibia probably all have their fair share of ghost towns; could that be part of the song's appeal in those countries? Three countries with outbacks? ::thinking::

Whatever the actual reason(s), it's very exciting to see such geographically diverse love for the song!
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

DerekMcG » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:15 am wrote:#48 now on US iTunes ::thumbsup::

Looking at Adam's worldwide iTunes chart right now, it's fascinating seeing which countries GT is currently resonating with in Europe. In Germany, for example, which has a big population (81 million)---the fourth biggest in Europe---it's at #22! But Germany seems to be the only country in Western Europe to be fully embracing the song so far. Elsewhere in Europe, it's really in the North/Northwest (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and the Netherlands) and Eastern Europe (e.g. Poland) that the song's doing very well.

One might assume from the above that the song appeals much more to citizens of cooler climates than to those from, say, Mediterranean climes. But that theory gets shot down immediately when you see the song's success in Australia and, even more to the point, the UAE! Then there's its enormous popularity in two countries in Southern Africa: Namibia (#2 at present!) and South Africa (#7).

Of course, Australia, South Africa and Namibia probably all have their fair share of ghost towns; could that be part of the song's appeal in those countries? Three countries with outbacks? ::thinking::

Whatever the actual reason(s), it's very exciting to see such geographically diverse love for the song!

Totally agree !!!

#47 ^ now on US iTunes ::clap::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Ississ ‏@Ississ #GhostTown U.S. iTunes song #47 and video #41 @adamlambert
::yessss:: ::thumbsup:: ::highfive::
skaschep

Post by skaschep »

DerekMcG » 26 Jul 2015, 12:15 wrote:#48 now on US iTunes ::thumbsup::

Just correcting a bit. The Netherlands isn't considered North Europe. It actually lies west of Germany. So if you count Germany to West Europe, the Netherlands definitely is part of that as well. We have almost 17 million inhabitants. On kworb the Netherlands is a rank 2 country (together with Canada, France and New Zealand).

That GT is popular here I think is probably because we have embraced house / dance since the 80's/90's. A lot of big DJ's are coming from the Netherlands: Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Afrojack, Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, Nicky Romero. Our charts have a lot of dance orientated songs in high positions. In that way we do fit together with Sweden, but on average it's a bit warmer here ;). It was 30 degrees Celsius here when Adam visited us here on June 5th!
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

skaschep » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:48 am wrote:
DerekMcG » 26 Jul 2015, 12:15 wrote:#48 now on US iTunes ::thumbsup::

Just correcting a bit. The Netherlands isn't considered North Europe. It actually lies west of Germany. So if you count Germany to West Europe, the Netherlands definitely is part of that as well. We have almost 17 million inhabitants. On kworb the Netherlands is a rank 2 country (together with Canada, France and New Zealand).

That GT is popular here I think is probably because we have embraced house / dance since the 80's/90's. A lot of big DJ's are coming from the Netherlands: Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Afrojack, Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, Nicky Romero. Our charts have a lot of dance orientated songs in high positions. In that way we do fit together with Sweden, but on average it's a bit warmer here ;). It was 30 degrees Celsius here when Adam visited us here on June 5th!
Sorry for the geographical confusion---my reference in my previous post to the "northwest" of Europe was meant to apply to the Netherlands, but I didn't make it clear enough, and I should have simply included your country as part of Western Europe proper. (Especially since it's west of Germany!! ::haha::) Also, I see I've been misinformed about your climate! Blame my Dutch friends in NZ ::grin::

It just seemed to me from looking at the iTunes chart that the song seemed to be more popular in certain parts of Europe, and so I started hypothesizing.

Anyway, speaking of Europe, it's great to see GT currently at #3 in Poland, #5 in the Netherlands and Finland, #13 in Denmark, and #22 in Germany. And that's only some of the European countries where it's doing really well on iTunes.

As for the US, #46 is amazing---and I'm very hopeful now that the song will surpass its debut peak of #73 on the BB Hot 100, and end up somewhere in the 60s on the next chart. It's currently at #74---and that was achieved with a much lower iTunes position.

With the song also at #25 on US Pop Radio's latest update (with a big spin increase yesterday of 106) and #18 on HAC---while over on YouTube, the official music video is poised to hit 13 million views within the next eight hours or so---I'd say that GT was a very good choice for lead single ::haha:: It may not be diehard fans' favourite song on the album---in fact, so far it's not even in the top five in our ongoing poll---but it's certainly proved fresh and different enough to appeal to the general public in numerous countries.

Now if we can just get the UK on board too, and then it really will be mission accomplished.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Derek: Shosh has been hinting at a big push in the U.K. "when the time is right" (whatever that means). So far, Adam's team has done a stellar job of marketing Adam, TOH and GT... So methinks, he's on a roll... I think UK people finally 'discovered' Adam on New Year's Eve and were very impressed. Fingers crossed!

::grin::
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Ghost Town is doing reasonably well on Itunes NZ. It is currently #76 overall #33 Pop. Clearly not doing well enough to crack Top 40 over here. I think ALN or TOH would resonate much better.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:40 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:12 pm wrote:GHOST TOWN

chunkeymonkey81 Jul 25
MT "[locked]John just said every time he plays that shazam goes thru the roof. People love it and want to know what it is" YAYAYA

Stella22_ Jul 25
Yay +5M views! .@AdamLambert - #GhostTown [Official Lyric Video] via @YouTube

TALCvids 24h24 hours ago
Oh Canada! Nice one!! RT @rabbittopia: male caller from canada rsqted gt on ohp party and got a second spin :)

goldandleather 23h23 hours ago
Get those Shazams boy

adamarie915 23h23 hours ago
Nice to see it trending #1 on Shazam

LoveZolf 22h22 hours ago
#GhostTown is trending on Shazam @adamlambert

TOJAEMES 19h19 hours ago
SO GT JUMPED FROM #93 TO #50 ON ITUNES IN THE US IN FEW DAYS ? NICE

IvaaLambert 13h13 hours ago
Yesterday during eskalivermx program TWO Ghost Town remixes were playing! http://eskalivermx.eska.pl/ (22:00-22:59 and 01:00-01:59)

Tritonal 10h10 hours ago
Exciting to wake up to our @adamlambert"Ghost Town" remix trending on @Shazam

BertFolieadeux 8h8 hours ago
My daughter is in Zurich w/her school friends & texted me, "We're sitting by the lake & someone is blasting that @adamlambert GT song"

sandyzzzen 8h8 hours ago
Go #GhostTown <3

goldandleather 31m31 minutes ago
the fact that he's higher on itunes with an almost 13m ai than a song with 23m ai

PattiHum 22m22 minutes ago
@goldandleather TOH album, has gone from 355 to 223 in a few days!

Ala4afam 1h1 hour ago
Harvard students using GhostTown in their video project @adamlambert … I like their interpretation. Her heart is a GT.

THE NUMBERS GAME

ohablondie 22h22 hours ago
in Apple music Top Songs chart he's 48

PattiHum 22h22 hours ago
12 hour report on Ghost Town video: 146K in 12 hours! WUT?!!

itunescharts 18h18 hours ago
'Ghost Town' by @adamlambert climbs 41 places to No.57 in the US Song Chart #itunes http://bit.ly/1gWyctf

anon 16h16 hours ago
US - HOT AC:
18 18 ADAM LAMBERT Ghost Town 1882 1804 78 9.121

+20 Spins
+22 Bullet
+0.064 Audience

anon 16h16 hours ago
US - Top 40:
26 25 ADAM LAMBERT Ghost Town 3080 2650 430 12.996

+106 Spins
+103 Bullet
+0.478 Audience

AI gain for pop: 0.478 million

Radio AirPlay Update here:

lohablondie 12h12 hours ago
GT also went to #43 from #48 last night on apple music-i believe that's a combo of sales & streaming for that chart

it's awesome to see GT at 21 on the German itunes chart! \o/ that's a massive music market so

GT: 29,643,437 plays on Spotify! an almost 870k jump!!

terra_zephead 11h11 hours ago
Spotify update from last 2 days:
28,775,348 (+197,640)
29,643,437 (+868,089)

Looks like we could be close to Spotify Global Top 50 soon? The average for last 7 days was about 598k spins per day

I’ve created a 7day rolling average for Spotify streams - this maybe better as it takes into account data freezes

terra_zephead 10h10 hours ago
If you prefer charts, here’s my Spotify chart

goldandleather 10h10 hours ago
12.8M views on the music video

KatyaGlambert_ 10h10 hours ago Tver, Province of Tver
Yaaaay! @adamlambert's #GhostTown is #4 today on Russian radio!

SaraInNirvana 8h8 hours ago
OMG YOU GUYS, #GhostTown is #23 in Egypt (ITunes worldwide charts)!! It is climbing the charts like crazy!

LambertMusic411 8h8 hours ago
GREECE: @adamlambert’s #GhostTown at #7 on Top 20 radio chart! http://top40-charts.com/chart.php?cid=2&date=2015-07-23

LambertMusic411 8h8 hours ago
EUROPE: @adamlambert’s #GhostTown up to #14 on Europe Official Top 100 chart (17 last week)! http://top40-charts.com/chart.php?cid=31

SaraInNirvana 7h7 hours ago
I'M CRYING GUYS, #GhostTown was #23 here in Egypt and within less than half an hour, it's #3 now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

rainierstar 7h7 hours ago
holy shit, he just moved up again to #37! He was at 40 an hour ago I swear!

_AOStarlighter_ 7h7 hours ago
#GhostTown @adamlambert enters CHUM TOP 30 this week

SaraInNirvana 7h7 hours ago
#GhostTown is #3 here in Egypt @adamlambert !!!!! MY COUNTRY LOVE YOU & I'M SO HAPPY& PROUD OF YOUR SUCCESS!

LambertMusic411 6h6 hours ago
*US: NEW PEAKS!!* @adamlambert’s #GhostTown up to #16 on Hot AC radio chart & up to #25 on Top 40/Pop chart!

headlineplanet 5h5 hours ago
.@AdamLambert's 'Ghost Town' enters pop radio's Top 25. http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/07/ ... os-top-25/

goldandleather 4h4 hours ago
SLAYING THE WORLD

adamgasm1982 3h3 hours ago
Currently #14 > Chart stats for Adam Lambert - Ghost Town #hot100au http://www.hot100au.com/singles/ghost-town/

goldandleather 2h2 hours ago
yay GT is 13 in Australia \o/ I wonder how high it will be after promo :D

THE CLIMB

goldandleather 22h22 hours ago
53!!!!

terra_zephead 20h20 hours ago
Yay! #50

TOJAEMES 18h18 hours ago
MAGDA S retweeted ITunes Charts
I CAN SEE IT AT #48 RN

terra_zephead 17h17 hours ago
The song is now #48. What is this magic?

TALCvids 14h14 hours ago
TALCvids retweeted ITunes Charts
Biggest climber at 57 and now at 47!! TALCvids added,
ITunes Charts @itunescharts
'Ghost Town' by @adamlambert climbs 41 places to No.57 in the US Song Chart #itunes http://bit.ly/1gWyctf

TALCvids 14h14 hours ago
TALCvids retweeted DragonGirl
Whoo hoo! Go #GhostTown! TALCvids added,

DragonGirl @IAmDragonGirl
Woah! GT is continuing climbing! It's at #47 overall on US iTunes. It was #51 when I tweeted at 1:12am. #GhostTown

Ississ 14h14 hours ago
#GhostTown U.S. iTunes song #47 and video #41 @adamlambert

TrespassingAL 13h13 hours ago
US iTunes Chart:
#47. 'Ghost Town' by @adamlambert.
* 25 hours ago, it was #68!
#GhostTown :D

46!!!

ALAlwayz 6h6 hours ago
@adamlambert #GhostTown #17 Pop Songs & #46 General U.S. iTunes

Ississ 5h5 hours ago
#GhostTown U.S. iTunes song #46 and video #36. @adamlambert

TALCvids 57m57 minutes ago
TALCvids retweeted ѕαrαн
Adam Lambert's #GhostTown on US iTunes. \o/ TALCvids added,
ѕαrαн @goldandleather
43!!!!!!!!!!!

"It is what it is!"
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Go Ghost Town, Go! ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::

LOVE watching the numbers!!!
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

madamimadam » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:15 am wrote:Derek: Shosh has been hinting at a big push in the U.K. "when the time is right" (whatever that means). So far, Adam's team has done a stellar job of marketing Adam, TOH and GT... So methinks, he's on a roll... I think UK people finally 'discovered' Adam on New Year's Eve and were very impressed. Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed indeed for the UK! That big push Shosh is hinting at must surely be planned to start in August, as two thirds of September will be taken up with the QAL tour and presumably a week or so of rehearsals before that. So late August, perhaps, immediately after the Beach Volleyball event on the 22nd?

Who knows! But these are exciting times!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Cumulus has added as a block, as they usually do... 17 adds for GT in Top40 (which chart comes out tomorrow)!!!!!

GT is now at #41 on US iTunes!!!!!

What a day!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Wow! What a day!!!

Still waiting for a New Orleans add.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

::banana:: ::wheee:: ::woohoo:: ::wootdance:: ::clapbig::

LambertMusic411 13m13 minutes ago
FANS: 17 more Top 40/Pop adds (Atlanta) & 2 Hot AC (Boston) for @adamlambert’s #GhostTown! New stations, full list http://requestadamlambert.com/2015/07/2 ... host-town/
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Has anybody figured out what the slide up the charts is from? ::clap::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:04 pm wrote:Has anybody figured out what the slide up the charts is from? ::clap::
Never question a good thing, I always say!

"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Lol, so true....but still, makes one wonder ::think::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:13 pm wrote:GHOST TOWN

EMES79 15h15 hours ago
SO HAPPY OUR RADIOSTATIONS ARE PLAYING THIS SONG LIKE CRAZY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EMES79 15h15 hours ago
LOL DJ " WHAT A MIX OF GENRES , COUNTRY , DANCE , ROCK " BEAUTIFUL

TOJAEMES 12h12 hours ago
IT LOOKS LIKE THEY PLAY HIM EVERY 2 HOURS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hitzound_nl 12h12 hours ago
@adamlambert GHOST TOWN debuts in Top 10 in @RadiomonitorNL Airplay TOP 50! High rotation @538 @3FM @QmusicNL @slamfm
http://hit-zound.nl/index.php/2-hitzoun ... nd-week-30

energyberlin 11h11 hours ago
#nowplaying ADAM LAMBERT mit GHOST TOWN bei @energyberlin http://nrj.de/berlinlive
Mobile App: http://www.energy.de/appstore.html

shoshannastone 11h11 hours ago
@PattiHum lol, you guys saw cumulus registered huh ;)

PattiHum 11h11 hours ago
@shoshannastone I've wondered if other fandoms watch the charts as closely as we do! And iTunes! OMG! So much goodness! And volleyball! ;)

@PattiHum lol some do yes!

PattiHum 11h11 hours ago
@shoshannastone We had a tough go last era! This one more than makes up for it! Best team + great Karma! Have a great day!

@PattiHum ;) and an amazing artist

ѕαrαн retweeted In a city of rust
OMG ѕαrαн added,
In a city of rust @sandyzzzen
LMAO a kick to her ego, for sure lol

TracyWiseman2 6h6 hours ago
@shoshannastone @adamlambert please let us know if GT is being released this week in UK.so many UK fans wish to know. #frustratedglamberts

shoshannastone 6h6 hours ago
@TracyWiseman2 it's already available

TracyWiseman2 6h6 hours ago
@shoshannastone do you think Adam may pop in to the UK on his way to/ back from Poland ?

shoshannastone 6h6 hours ago
@TracyWiseman2 maaaaaybe ;)

matissomusic 4h4 hours ago
Rendering the final mixdown of my new remix for @adamlambert !!
Will be uploaded tonight, be sure to…

THE NUMBER GAME

Ziamp 23h23 hours ago
WOOHOO! @AdamLambert is on FIRE!!! Since early yesterday #GhostTown has gone from almost 29 million hits on #Spotify to nearly 30 million!!

Q_AL_Romania 22h22 hours ago
OMG
Huge jump for @adamlambert 's #GhostTown on the Romanian iTunes
Now at #12 All & #8 Pop
(BEST POSITION ever!)

lovesummer22 17h17 hours ago
Holy shit #GhostTown is now at #12 Overall on OZ iTunes. Best position is #11 which was 5 weeks ago. @adamlambert

TomJWilliams92 17h17 hours ago
GOOD FORM!!! @ChannelVHits @adamlambert

TOJAEMES 16h16 hours ago
IDEK HOW BERTLANDIA DOES THAT BUT TOH IS LIKE +134 SPOTS ON THEIR ITUNES LOL NOW AT #3 WELL DONE

Radio Airplay update

TALCvids 14h14 hours ago
Go song go! RT @Ississ: #GhostTown U.S. iTunes song #41, video #34 @adamlambert

Hi Adam at #41!

goldandleather 13h13 hours ago
41!!!!!!!!!!!!

SusieFierce 12h12 hours ago
BAM!!! Cumulus block!!! 17 adds http://hitsdailydouble.com/mediabase_ad ... ils&fmt=H1

lohablondie 12h12 hours ago
omg 17 ads by cumulus
::crylaugh::

I KINDA WANT TO CRY?

SusieFierce 12h12 hours ago
@TOJAEMES It's the next biggest radio company - a competitor of iHeart. They add in blocks so huge chunks of stations at once.

ScorpioBert 12h12 hours ago
@TOJAEMES radio stations owned by Cumulus Broadcasting, ie not iheart

PattiHum 12h12 hours ago
@TOJAEMES A group of 20 Top 40 stations that adds in a blcok and can really "make" a hit! They are usually late adders

PattiHum 12h12 hours ago
And Ghost Town video just hit 13 million! What is this day?! HAPPY MONDAY! … …

TOJAEMES 12h12 hours ago
WOW IT DEBUTED AT #1 IN AZERBAIJAN TODAY http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/adamlambert.html

goldandleather 11h11 hours ago
GT: 30,070,431 plays on Spotify! That's a 425k+ jump!

goldandleather 11h11 hours ago
GT moved from 37 > 32 on the USA Shazam Top 100 chart! :D

GT is #26 WW and #32 US in Shazam

EMES79 11h11 hours ago
THE MOST PLAYED RADIO SONGS IN POLAND #GhostTown BY @adamlambert AT #6 Airplay TOP 20 … /LAST WEEK #9/

IvaaLambert 11h11 hours ago
.@adamlambert ENTERED TO THE CHART OF RADIO ZET IN POLAND ON #11 !!! VOTE 4 HIM-GŁOSUJ WORD http://www.radiozet.pl/Muzyka/Lista-przebojow

Ziamp 10h10 hours ago
CONGRATULATIONS @ADAMLAMBERT!#GhostTown has passed 30Million hits on #Spotify! More than even WDYWFM! ❤ it's HUGE! @Shoshanastone

TrespassingAL 5h5 hours ago
# of plays of @adamlambert's songs on Spotify:
- Ghost Town: 30,070,431
- Whataya Want From Me: 25,048,719
- Another Lonely Night: 1,358,036

Mal23692 5h5 hours ago
#GhostTown ’s been #1 in pop iTunes for a hot second now. I am not complaining

come on go back up

LambertMusic411 3h3 hours ago
FANS: 17 more Top 40/Pop adds (Atlanta) & 2 Hot AC (Boston) for @adamlambert’s #GhostTown! New stations, full list http://requestadamlambert.com/2015/07/2 ... host-town/

TALCvids 3h3 hours ago
Nice!! RT @elliegf: #GhostTown by @adamlambert still in the Top40 on Radio Vitosha Bulgaria at #11 http://www.radiovitosha.com/charts/ :D

blakkrrox 3h3 hours ago
OZ #AdamLambert #GhostTown No.15 @channelv Music Video Requests
http://www.vmusic.com.au/requests/ @adamlambert

lovesummer22 29m29 minutes ago
OZ Chart Stats for #GhostTown - Hot100AU . Looking pretty strong! @adamlambert http://www.hot100au.com/singles/ghost-town/

"It is what it is!"
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

GT has hit a new peak on the latest BB Hot 100 (for 8 August), jumping three spots to #71!

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

Of course, the tracking period for the latest chart was Friday to Thursday (17 to 23 July), and the sustained dramatic jump we've seen on iTunes for GT happened after the 23rd. So expect an even bigger rise on the Hot 100 next time! ::grin::
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”