***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Wow! I just put on http://www.toucheradio.com.ar/ in readiness for the re-airing of the concert from last night and it comes in so clear. Even better than some of the radio stations that are close to me. ::haha::

And so far the music is good too! ::grin::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Home of the "This and That" news/info/etc.

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:44 pm wrote:THIS AND THAT

DrBrianMay 7h7 hours ago
Dr. Brian May retweeted BBC Weather
Blood Red Moon - Worth staying up for, folks ! Tomorrow night Sunday. Bri Dr. Brian May added,
BBC Weather @bbcweather
Cameras at the ready for #supermoon #eclipse on 27/28th Sept, next one won't be until 2033! http://bbc.in/1jhcJfD

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:46 pm wrote:Wow! I just put on http://www.toucheradio.com.ar/ in readiness for the re-airing of the concert from last night and it comes in so clear. Even better than some of the radio stations that are close to me. ::haha::

.... and they cancelled the QAL show. They will be airing Rihanna instead. I guess they got cut out of the deal the other radio station made for last night's live stream.
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:00 pm wrote:
Tiki » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:46 pm wrote:Wow! I just put on http://www.toucheradio.com.ar/ in readiness for the re-airing of the concert from last night and it comes in so clear. Even better than some of the radio stations that are close to me. ::haha::

.... and they cancelled the QAL show. They will be airing Rihanna instead. I guess they got cut out of the deal the other radio station made for last night's live stream.
Oh No! Crap!!!!! ::angry::
svca

Post by svca »

Hope you're a Rihanna fan Tiki ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:10 pm wrote:Hope you're a Rihanna fan Tiki ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::

Definitely not! ::no:: Am contenting myself with watching Nina Pergolesi's Periscope video from last night. So not all is lost. ::haha::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:20 pm wrote:
svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:10 pm wrote:Hope you're a Rihanna fan Tiki ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::

Definitely not! ::no:: Am contenting myself with watching Nina Pergolesi's Periscope video from last night. So not all is lost. ::haha::
There's also a bunch of links in the OP of GEBA thread for the audio (listen or download)... ya know... just in case you're not really into Rihanna!

::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

I love Adam's version of Stay, so I tried to watch her singing that song, but lordy, does she have a whiny voice.

I didn't make it all the way through ::no::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:55 pm wrote:
Tiki » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:20 pm wrote:

There's also a bunch of links in the OP of GEBA thread for the audio (listen or download)... ya know... just in case you're not really into Rihanna!

::hysterical::
Teehee hee! ::crylaugh:: I know, but I missed a lot of the periscope video last night, so wanted to watch that first. Now I am off to watch the videos. ::grin::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

It's killing me to put the board on 'admin approval' mode, but I can't take the spammers anymore... I kick out between 100 to 150 EVERY FRIGGIN' DAY!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:38 pm wrote:It's killing me to put the board on 'admin approval' mode, but I can't take the spammers anymore... I kick out between 100 to 150 EVERY FRIGGIN' DAY!!!!!

You gotta do, what you gotta do! They are getting worse by the day! This board is well known now, so I don't think the one's who really want to join, will mind having to get admin approval. You put a notice up at the top, once before, as to the reason why they have to have approval, so it won't hurt to do it again. ::smile::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:38 pm wrote:It's killing me to put the board on 'admin approval' mode, but I can't take the spammers anymore... I kick out between 100 to 150 EVERY FRIGGIN' DAY!!!!!
Don't feel bad, you are only protecting us Adam fans from unwanted solicitations and possible harm from links that could have viruses and other harmful content. If you can explain that in a pleasant way in the OP of the Welcoming Wagon, I think the mention of obtaining "admin approval" would be less offensive to people deciding about joining the forum.
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

i thought he was the most loose that i have seen him with QAL...reminiscent of him performing his own material ........not sure if it was because RIR was behind him or his testosterone was in frisky mode. ::haha::.......but he really owns these particular songs now big time and he was fearless!.... ::thumbup::
And Buenos Aires was even BETTER! I think he was pretty nervous about RIR, like you said, and now he's just letting loose!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

marlock276 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:00 pm wrote:
i thought he was the most loose that i have seen him with QAL...reminiscent of him performing his own material ........not sure if it was because RIR was behind him or his testosterone was in frisky mode. ::haha::.......but he really owns these particular songs now big time and he was fearless!.... ::thumbup::
And Buenos Aires was even BETTER! I think he was pretty nervous about RIR, like you said, and now he's just letting loose!!!
I do want his solo tour, but I have to say that QAL has been tons of fun!!!!! Last two shows of the last leg of the tour... until they announce the odd one-offs, I'm sure!
"It is what it is!"
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

I'm in BIG DREAMS mode as far as the Grammy's. Won't it be wonderful if he's nominated for Album of the Year, among other things? And Queen has NEVER won a Grammy (ridiculous!). Maybe they'll get a career Grammy, and Adam will perform with them and solo too. BIG DREAMS are fun!!! ::wootdance:: ::wootdance:: ::wootdance::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

marlock276 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:17 pm wrote:I'm in BIG DREAMS mode as far as the Grammy's. Won't it be wonderful if he's nominated for Album of the Year, among other things? And Queen has NEVER won a Grammy (ridiculous!). Maybe they'll get a career Grammy, and Adam will perform with them and solo too. BIG DREAMS are fun!!! ::wootdance:: ::wootdance:: ::wootdance::
Yup! They are!!! Dream away!!!! I love your dreams! ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Can I join you guys in that dream?? Let's have a dreaming menage-a-trois ::grouphug:: ::grouphug::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:46 pm wrote:Can I join you guys in that dream?? Let's have a dreaming menage-a-trois ::grouphug:: ::grouphug::
You scoundrel.... ::roll::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:49 pm wrote:
svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:46 pm wrote:Can I join you guys in that dream?? Let's have a dreaming menage-a-trois ::grouphug:: ::grouphug::
::innocent:: ::innocent::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:51 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:49 pm wrote:
::innocent:: ::innocent::
Oh, don't even go there... I don't buy it for a minute... more like ::devil:: ::devil::
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”