***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK, off to bed. Tomorrow is the second-to-last QAL show of the last leg of the QAL Tour!!!!! ::cryblownose::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Wow, that went by fast....but I'm excited about all the stuff coming up, too.

See, sweetie, with Adam there's always a silver lining ::derrderr::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:37 pm wrote:Wow, that went by fast....but I'm excited about all the stuff coming up, too.

True! It's been a crazy ride for 6+ years now!

I am looking forward to Adam's solo stuff... just that there was such joy watching Adam, Brian and Roger adoring each other on stage!

::crying::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

I'm sure there'll be other gigs....I just can't see them saying goodbye forever.

::thumbup::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:57 pm wrote:I'm sure there'll be other gigs....I just can't see them saying goodbye forever.

::thumbup::
Yeah, I counted about 30 cities in the USA that they didn't perform in yet where they could fill 4 thousand or more capacity venues. Then, there are quite a few places in Europe and in Asia that they haven't touched yet. They could fill quite a few huge venues in some of those places. They just need to set aside 15 - 30 days a couple times a year and they can keep it going for a while! ::thumbsup::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

I hope for more collaboration .

I think Adam need this challenge each time he does Queenbert he evolves and i love seeing that .
And i want new music done with Adam and Queen .

1-2 months each year to tour with Queen would be nice treat them going all over the World
( and do a a Swedish concert )

Next tour if there going to be one then i want old and new materia done a new concept for them to work out .
Like more of Adams own music getting a new costume from Queen as Ghost Town have gotten ::yes::

So basically i think he is much better with Queen than when he does his own stuff nowadays
i love his own stuff too don't get me wrong but he use all he has with Queen with his voice he really does
not so much now with era 3 he pulls back voice thats ok but now and then i like to hear him do crazy runs and next songs pulls back be tender.

I like full force Adam ::yessss::
And these latest performances he is really himself on that stage with Queen that crazy funny sex good we love
basically a dork that i have miss this era of TOH.

Hoping that that person will returned on the TOH tour ::sorcerer::

So if i sum up i want both experience ::yes::

And that Adam get a role in a movie soon too
he need to conquer that business too don't you think he was a actor before he was a singer as a kid and i think he would nail that.

I am greedy

and Good morning all first ::coffee:: then lets see whats we can find on internet to bring here .

::sorcerer:: hoping change of hair color to really copper tone more freckles and less clothes ::laughing::

One can dream ::winking::

Hιs Orιgιnal Hιgh @BeatOfLambert
WHO MADE THIS http://pic.twitter.com/aMOFokqLkZ
5:09 AM - 27 Sep 2015

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CP4OTrGUsAACrQz.mp4
Skärmavbild 2015-09-27 kl. 09.55.11.png
Janika

Post by Janika »

madamimadam » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:42 am wrote:
svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:37 pm wrote:Wow, that went by fast....but I'm excited about all the stuff coming up, too.

I am looking forward to Adam's solo stuff... just that there was such joy watching Adam, Brian and Roger adoring each other on stage!

Queen w Adam is amazing to watch. I went through old bookmarks today and watched clip of American Idol tour. Adam has grown so much as performer it is ridiculous. He fills the stage now just walking in. And sharing stage top band like Queen - he is such a joy behold. We all know how hard he has worked last 6+ years and before that! ::wub::

Can't wait to see what he does in his solo tour! I hope he gets top band!

And can I share that dream of Grammys?

Saw old document of Queen - I had no idea that back then Queen "lost" US audience with I want to break free -video!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Janika » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:35 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:42 am wrote:

Queen w Adam is amazing to watch. I went through old bookmarks today and watched clip of American Idol tour. Adam has grown so much as performer it is ridiculous. He fills the stage now just walking in. And sharing stage top band like Queen - he is such a joy behold. We all know how hard he has worked last 6+ years and before that! ::wub::

Can't wait to see what he does in his solo tour! I hope he gets top band!

And can I share that dream of Grammys?

Saw old document of Queen - I had no idea that back then Queen "lost" US audience with I want to break free -video!
If you guys want to watch a great 'history' of Queen, this video is awesome!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbMvkf6NJRY
"It is what it is!"
Cait1602

Post by Cait1602 »

I am so going to miss QAL. In February we already had some new dates but now? The Queen-part of my heart is already starting to cry not knowing when I can watch Roger, Brian, Rufus, Neil and Spike doing magic again with Adam. Its so amazing to watch. More than amazing. Dont know there is a word to describe what gift they have given to the World. Only the knowledge that something as beautiful as this collab cant just end in a few days. So trying to stay very positive and waiting for new gigs. Meanwhile I am buying some more tissues. Going to need them.

On the other side - the Adam-part of my heart cant to get him finally back on stage with his own stuff. Missing TOH, EITN and yeah even ALN has grown so much on me....He needs to sing them again.

Only problem may be GhostTown. The rock version might have ruined the original version for me hope thats going to change again when its finally time for him going back on stage solo.

Ahh hell he should just pack up the Queen guys and take them with him on promo and tour. (What a nice dream lol)

TAT
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Shock of all shocks... My son just called me to tell me to watch this kid on the Voice and read the comments because he's being compared to Adam (in a good way)! Who knew my son paid that much attention to my Adam addiction! ::crylaugh::

I love that Adam has become the 'reference' for a good singer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHR4oOIcVZo

Comments about Adam:

Will Scurry 3 days ago
Sounds like Adam lambert
Darren Ng 3 days ago
No this guy has a higher pitch than Adam Lambert
dawn adams 22 hours ago
+Darren Ng but he crushes this song like Adam lambert crushes songs. just before Adam hits his button he forces his voice like lambert. the guy is amazing, cant wait to see the songs they pick for him to sing. don't think he meant he sounds like lambert just has a great range

Nancy Richardson 3 days ago
He is the only contestant in all the years I have been watching American Idol (since season 1), The Voice, and X Factor, whose name I remember the day after the audition. He is something extra special and I hope he is this year's winner. I have a feeling when he has his breakout moment, the entire world is going to cry.
leifer25 3 days ago (edited)
+Nancy Richardson Adam Lambert and Carrie Underwood are the two that come to mind for me that I remembered the day after (along with Jordan).

Flavian Pratt 13 hours ago
A very special guy... could easily surpass the success of Adam Lambert, Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks, David Cook, Kris Allen, Lee Dewyze, Phillip Phillips, Caleb Johnson, and Nick Fradiani... Idol stars in their own right. Got to wish him well!! :)

Andreas Hnasson 2 days ago
One of the best voices this year! Sounds a bit like Adam Lambert :) VERY GOOD!

Matthew Kitson 2 days ago
He kind of sounds like Adam Lambert

joshidol 3 days ago
if Adam Lambert didn't win American Idol, neither him...

MsReyes33 3 days ago
mmmm! he got that Adam Lambert type rasp! nice

Amanda Sharpe 4 days ago
Loved this. He reminded me a little of Adam Lambert!! Rock this Jordan Smith

Conor Ellis 3 days ago
He sounds just like Adam Lambert!

Edward Bergmann 3 days ago
Anyone else think he sounds like Adam Lambert?!

Titus Judah 4 days ago
1:06 is all Adam Lambert and then some. Holy mother of Christ, have I seen a better and more perfect audition EVER?!

Titus Judah 4 days ago
1:06 is all Adam Lambert and then some. Holy mother of Christ, have I seen a better and more perfect audition EVER?!

Jake Collins 3 days ago
Anyone else lol at Adam Lambert's [should be Levine ::crylaugh:: ] hilarious face before he pressed the button? I have no idea what was going through his head before that decision lol it looks like he hates it.

leifer25 3 days ago
Best contestant on a singing competition TV show since Adam Lambert.

Lianne Dekker 4 days ago
1:06 ADAM LAMBERT
"It is what it is!"
Cait1602

Post by Cait1602 »

madamimadam wrote:Shock of all shocks... My son just called me to tell me to watch this kid on the Voice and read the comments because he's being compared to Adam (in a good way)! Who knew my son paid that much attention to my Adam addiction! ::crylaugh::

I love that Adam has become the 'reference' for a good singer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHR4oOIcVZo

Comments about Adam:

Will Scurry 3 days ago
Sounds like Adam lambert
Darren Ng 3 days ago
No this guy has a higher pitch than Adam Lambert
dawn adams 22 hours ago
+Darren Ng but he crushes this song like Adam lambert crushes songs. just before Adam hits his button he forces his voice like lambert. the guy is amazing, cant wait to see the songs they pick for him to sing. don't think he meant he sounds like lambert just has a great range

Nancy Richardson 3 days ago
He is the only contestant in all the years I have been watching American Idol (since season 1), The Voice, and X Factor, whose name I remember the day after the audition. He is something extra special and I hope he is this year's winner. I have a feeling when he has his breakout moment, the entire world is going to cry.
leifer25 3 days ago (edited)
+Nancy Richardson Adam Lambert and Carrie Underwood are the two that come to mind for me that I remembered the day after (along with Jordan).

Flavian Pratt 13 hours ago
A very special guy... could easily surpass the success of Adam Lambert, Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks, David Cook, Kris Allen, Lee Dewyze, Phillip Phillips, Caleb Johnson, and Nick Fradiani... Idol stars in their own right. Got to wish him well!! :)

Andreas Hnasson 2 days ago
One of the best voices this year! Sounds a bit like Adam Lambert :) VERY GOOD!

Matthew Kitson 2 days ago
He kind of sounds like Adam Lambert

joshidol 3 days ago
if Adam Lambert didn't win American Idol, neither him...

MsReyes33 3 days ago
mmmm! he got that Adam Lambert type rasp! nice

Amanda Sharpe 4 days ago
Loved this. He reminded me a little of Adam Lambert!! Rock this Jordan Smith

Conor Ellis 3 days ago
He sounds just like Adam Lambert!

Edward Bergmann 3 days ago
Anyone else think he sounds like Adam Lambert?!

Titus Judah 4 days ago

Titus Judah 4 days ago

Jake Collins 3 days ago
Anyone else lol at Adam Lambert's [should be Levine ::crylaugh:: ] hilarious face before he pressed the button? I have no idea what was going through his head before that decision lol it looks like he hates it.

leifer25 3 days ago
Best contestant on a singing competition TV show since Adam Lambert.

Lianne Dekker 4 days ago
1:06 ADAM LAMBERT
Damn it really warms my heart and makes me all smiley/giggly giddy reading the comments. Like on monday a big radio station in Germany just mentioned Adam out of the blue in a sentence with olly murs who didnt win his competition as well. I was jumping up and down squealing like mad in my car. Just this casually mentioning wouldnt happen a few months ago. Germany is on the uphill Image

Btw the kid is amazing. Wishing him the best. Image

TAT
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

That guy has a really good voice. ::yes::
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Interersting....guy has a great voice....and yes, a little bit of that Lambert drama when singing.

BUT...does he have the pure star-power and charisma of Adam?

You know it's not JUST the voice that makes Adam a star and the subject of such world-wide adoration. It's that special something....that connection to the audience that Brian talked about...that makes Adam the star that he is.

We will see how far this kid can go.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

infinite » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:08 pm wrote:That guy has a really good voice. ::yes::
Yes he does. He's definitely one of my favorites so far. They've had two nights of auditions and the talent has been really really great! But he is one of the most memorable.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The point of my post is not to compare the kid to Adam... no one measures up in my opinion... but to show how 'important' Adam has become in the public's mind when he is being referenced in comments sections!
"It is what it is!"
Cait1602

Post by Cait1602 »

madamimadam wrote:The point of my post is not to compare the kid to Adam... no one measures up in my opinion... but to show how 'important' Adam has become in the public's mind when he is being referenced in comments sections!
Yes! Last year no one would even think about him. And now...He is everywhere Image Image

TAT
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Did WBR make a deal with the NFL?

Ghost Town used on NFL....

SusieFierce 3h3 hours ago
GHOST TOWN IS ON NFL ON FOX

9thSign 3h3 hours ago
Ghost town on fox nfl kickoff!!

SusieFierce 3h3 hours ago
They're doing a profile on Carson Palmer and the instrumental is playing behind the bio/interview piece.

mynameisEricM 3h3 hours ago
So happy that @adamlambert's #GhostTown & #EvilInTheNight R bein played during @nflnetwork @nfl ads. Wishing 4 @superbowl50 #nationalanthem

islandgirljams 3h3 hours ago
IslandGirl retweeted Susie Fierce
Ghost Town on nfl IslandGirl added,
Susie Fierce @SusieFierce
Lol, can't change title ... http://ustre.am/:51Gba

PattiHum 2h2 hours ago
Ghost Town on Sunday NFL segment! Recorded by @SusieFierce http://ustre.am/:51Gba
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Cait1602 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:42 pm wrote:
madamimadam wrote:The point of my post is not to compare the kid to Adam... no one measures up in my opinion... but to show how 'important' Adam has become in the public's mind when he is being referenced in comments sections!
Yes! Last year no one would even think about him. And now...He is everywhere Image Image

TAT

AND ::nanananana:: ::nanananana:: ::nanananana:: TO ALL THE NAYSAYERS WHO BITCHED AND COMPLAINED THAT THE "QUEENBERT" THING WAS A DISTRACTION AND WOULD WAY-LAY HIS CAREER!!! You know nuttin'!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Where are you guys? Adam's GT was played on Fox NFL!!!!! See above post!!!!

Where's the ::clapbig:: ::wootdance:: ::woohoo:: ::banana:: ::wheee::

::haha::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Whats Fox NFL ???

enlighten me please ::smile::

So i know if i shall flail ::hello::

Return to “Let's Talk!”