***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
svca

Post by svca »

Love2Lurk » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:40 pm wrote:I just posted in this thread....now it is gone ????

::wacko::
Lol, I saw your post....how did it go poof?? ::superninja::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

svca » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:44 pm wrote:
Love2Lurk » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:40 pm wrote:I just posted in this thread....now it is gone ????

TY.....I thought I was going crazy !!!

We have gremlins ::stealth::

::haha:: ::crylaugh::

Anyways....I am glad we have some guys posting as well !!! ::thumbsup:: ::flowers::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Love2Lurk » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:47 pm wrote:

Anyways....I am glad we have some guys posting as well !!! ::thumbsup:: ::flowers::
Derek did a boohoo... Instead of quoting you, he wrote over your post.... He's very sorry for his WOOOOPS moment. He pm'd me hoping I could undo what he did but I can't.

Sorry! ::derrderr::
"It is what it is!"
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

*hangs head in shame*

So sorry, Love2Lurk!! ::tomato::

If it's any consolation, I got a shock when I initially saw my own post appear under your name!
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Evil In The Night played on Monday night football again. I like this trend. ::clapbig:: Funny also because Adam doesn't give a flying fig about sports. ::icant:: ::hysterical::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

madamimadam » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:55 pm wrote:
Love2Lurk » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:47 pm wrote:

Derek did a boohoo... Instead of quoting you, he wrote over your post.... He's very sorry for his WOOOOPS moment. He pm'd me hoping I could undo what he did but I can't.

Sorry! ::derrderr::
That is OK....I am sure he didn't mean too..... ::flowers::

If you can't undo what he did....how can he undo what I did ::thinking::

IDGI....Oh well....no big deal...all is good ::thumbsup::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

DerekMcG » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:59 pm wrote:*hangs head in shame*

So sorry, Love2Lurk!! ::tomato::

If it's any consolation, I got a shock when I initially saw my own post appear under your name!

No worries ::flowers::

All is well ::highfive::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Well speak for yourselves ladies regarding watching sporting events....I watched some American Football this past weekend...the Arizona Cardinals creamed the San Francisco 49rs! I also watch UCLA beat University of Arizona which made me very sad.

I also like to watch tennis, basketball, volleyball and a few other sports. I loved playing various sports when I was a kid but injured my knee playing badminton and had to have surgery on it. My participation in sports was minimal after that. I still managed to play tennis, ride my bike, and bowl and swim.

I don't watch sports regularly however, I have a boss who is a football fanatic who appreciates that I keep informed about the sport so he has someone to talk to about it.

My two sons play fantasy football and keep up with various other sports. I honestly believe that one of them should be a professional sports statistician based on his knowledge of so many sports, teams and individuals playing those sports and all their stats. He has taken statistics courses in college so it isn't that far fetched of an idea. Instead, he is working in a game, card and sports memorabilia shop which unfortunately doesn't pay what a college graduate should be making.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Carmi » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:00 pm wrote:Evil In The Night played on Monday night football again. I like this trend. ::clapbig:: Funny also because Adam doesn't give a flying fig about sports. ::icant:: ::hysterical::

That is funny !! ::haha::

I am sure he gives a flying fig for the ---> ::cha_ching::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

hotouthere » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:18 pm wrote:Well speak for yourselves ladies regarding watching sporting events....I watched some American Football this past weekend...the Arizona Cardinals creamed the San Francisco 49rs! I also watch UCLA beat University of Arizona which made me very sad.

I also like to watch tennis, basketball, volleyball and a few other sports. I loved playing various sports when I was a kid but injured my knee playing badminton and had to have surgery on it. My participation in sports was minimal after that. I still managed to play tennis, ride my bike, and bowl and swim.

I don't watch sports regularly however, I have a boss who is a football fanatic who appreciates that I keep informed about the sport so he has someone to talk to about it.

My two sons play fantasy football and keep up with various other sports. I honestly believe that one of them should be a professional sports statistician based on his knowledge of so many sports, teams and individuals playing those sports and all their stats. He has taken statistics courses in college so it isn't that far fetched of an idea. Instead, he is working in a game, card and sports memorabilia shop which unfortunately doesn't pay what a college graduate should be making.

I do watch some sports too....

I love my Ohio State Buckeyes !! Football....Basketball.....Hockey ::clapbig::

I played tennis as a kid....so I will watch that from time to time....

And....of course....any sport my kid's & Grand kiddies play ....I cheer them on ::woohoo::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

DerekMcG » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:31 pm wrote:Speaking of hearing Adam on commercials, South Korean mainstream TV's love affair with If I Had You seems neverending! It's now being used on advertisements for the Korean version of Saturday Night Live, and I hear it every time I turn on the TV ::smile::

Now we just have to get songs from The Original High into the Korean consciousness. ::grin:: Still, Luke will be pleased to know that one of his favourites, Evil in the Night, was playing at popular restaurant VIPS just as I entered it the other day. I couldn't stop grinning!
Yeah Evil in the Night is a great pop song, potential radio smash imo, maybe after ALN or TOH. See too TOH has finally dropped off the NZ Top 40 Albums chart, after about 15 week run, not bad for an album that didn't soley rely on radio success, which was non existent. Here's hoping ALN does better in NZ.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

You know, I'll tell you the truth, EITN is just perfect for Monday NIGHT football when you think about it. It's fierce lyrics, like how I'm sure some of the players think they are evil in the night for the opposing team. I never would have put football and that song together, but hey, it works! Who knew? ::clap:: ::haha::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Love2Lurk » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:25 pm wrote:
hotouthere » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:18 pm wrote:Well speak for yourselves ladies regarding watching sporting events....I watched some American Football this past weekend...the Arizona Cardinals creamed the San Francisco 49rs! I also watch UCLA beat University of Arizona which made me very sad.

I do watch some sports too....

I love my Ohio State Buckeyes !! Football....Basketball.....Hockey ::clapbig::

I played tennis as a kid....so I will watch that from time to time....

And....of course....any sport my kid's & Grand kiddies play ....I cheer them on ::woohoo::
I like sports too. Big baseball nut here, and I LOVE my Texas Rangers.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

Do we have a cap of the Monday Night Football thing?
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Aviddem » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:06 pm wrote:Do we have a cap of the Monday Night Football thing?

I have seen it on twitter....

There is a vine ....I am not sure how to bring it in though ???
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Heres the vine

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

3ku1 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:51 am wrote:Heres the vine

embed it for you

Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Hrithika » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:03 am wrote:
3ku1 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:51 am wrote:Heres the vine

embed it for you

TY guys for bringing this in ::flowers::

OK....now hoping...EITN....will be the next single !!! ::yessss::

People will become familiar to this song if they hear it on NFL !!! ::thumbsup::

Love it
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

Love2Lurk » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:03 am"

TY guys for bringing this in ::flowers::

OK....now hoping...EITN....will be the next single !!! ::yessss::

People will become familiar to this song if they hear it on NFL !!! ::thumbsup::
Love it
[/quote]

You mean as a single after ALN? Who knows, many people seem to like the song and it is a great song for live apprearances.

✿Sultana Andreklau✿ ‏@klaudialefont 1h1 hour ago
Adam Lambert y Rufus Taylor en el Hyatt. Foto tomada por fans. #QueenEnChile #QueenEnChile2015

Adam Lambert and Rufus Taylor at the Hyatt. Photo taken by fans

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

shoshanna stone ‏@shoshannastone 25m25 minutes ago
Something fun for the Glamberts tomorrow AM UK time

POPTHATFEVER ‏@popthatfever
@shoshannastone Does it go by the initials Music Video? Lol

shoshanna stone ‏@shoshannastone
@popthatfever no

just S ‏@se_verus
@shoshannastone will it be the release date for the Another Lonely Night video?

shoshanna stone ‏@shoshannastone
@se_verus no

So whats it gonna be ::think:: Perhaps a new photo shoot

Ideas ::brightidea::

Return to “Let's Talk!”