hotouthere

2016 TOH Tour

Post by hotouthere »

Here is something new! Performance in Korea. January 19th

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUItbbRVAAAKiR0.jpg
hotouthere

2016 TOH Tour

Post by hotouthere »

I see the Korea date already got added to the calendar....I can't keep up with all of you!
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 TOH Tour

Post by Hrithika »

Glam Is Back @glamisback
it's a concert series. he'll get to perform his full setlist that night. not some 20-30min show. Yayayay
2:33 AM - 19 Nov 2015
crocked
2016 TOH Tour

Post by crocked »

Nov 19?
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

2016 TOH Tour

Post by infinite »

Hrithika » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 am wrote:Glam Is Back @glamisback
it's a concert series. he'll get to perform his full setlist that night. not some 20-30min show. Yayayay
2:33 AM - 19 Nov 2015

@glamisback
on 19th Jan, 2016 at 8:00 pm. venue: Ax Korea. Seoul. 1 night tix to see A's perf only costs 110,000won (about 100$) http://superseries.kr/m/post/5321
DerekMcG
2016 TOH Tour

Post by DerekMcG »

I'm very excited about the Seoul concert! My only frustration is that I live at the other end of the country (Busan), and the concert's at 8pm on a Tuesday night. And I finish teaching at 5pm!!! Not even the bullet train is that fast ::thinking::

Will see what I can do! ::smile::
nica575
2016 TOH Tour

Post by nica575 »

DerekMcG » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:46 am wrote:I'm very excited about the Seoul concert! My only frustration is that I live at the other end of the country (Busan), and the concert's at 8pm on a Tuesday night. And I finish teaching at 5pm!!! Not even the bullet train is that fast ::thinking::

Will see what I can do! ::smile::
may be its possible to take a day off? hope you can make it! ::hello::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 TOH Tour

Post by Hrithika »

Concerti a Milano @MilanConcerts
Can't wait @adamlambert's show? Watch expected setlist here: http://j.mp/1MHt30Y http://pic.twitter.com/LdeY8fwFva
12:35 AM - 21 Nov 2015

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour

Post by madamimadam »

LiveJazzBerlin 13h13 hours ago View translation
+TICKETALARM+ @adamlambert @ Huxleys Neue Welt - 29 April http://j.mp/1OlkZFT

TALCvids 6h6 hours ago
Nice! RT @_swoosh14: .@adamlambert 's #TheOriginalHighTour posters in Helsinki #Fredrikinkatu

CelebritiesRep 4h4 hours ago
Adam Lambert Instagram Announcement: “THE ORIGINAL HIGH WORLD TOUR 2016 (So Far)..” U. S.… http://celebritiesreport.com/2015/11/22 ... nced-soon/

_AOStarlighter_ 4h4 hours ago
THE ORIGINAL HIGH WORLD TOUR 2016 (so far) for more details... http://www.adamofficial.com/photo/11239 ... oto-detail … via @adamlambert

mmadamimadamm 2h2 hours ago
mmadamimadamm Retweeted Linderella ;)
MARCH: US!!!!! mmadamimadamm added,
Linderella ;) @ScorpioBert
oh hello tour dates :)

DL https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.co ... 8872_n.jpg

"It is what it is!"
rustycat
2016 TOH Tour

Post by rustycat »

\O/!!!!! very happy that he is going to do usa dates in March. I was hoping he would and think it is absolutely the right thing to do rather than waiting until the summer. Hopefully ALN will be peaking or just past peak at that time and they can use the usa dates to pimp ALN or launch a third single. If the march dates go well, and if ALN is a hit and a third single is on the radio in late spring/summer they can always add some more usa dates in July and August, after the QAL festivals dates. And if not, then at least he did some usa touring as part of his WW tour this era. Smart move by his team
bebeg
2016 TOH Tour

Post by bebeg »

I'm hoping that his touring the US in March with The Original High tour means that they are working on or have already worked out him being a co-headliner/opener for another act in the summer since the deal with Demi fell through. He'll tour the beginning of the year with his own tour, do a few festivals with Queen and then head out on a summer tour that's hitting arena/stadiums getting him in front of those bigger crowds that he needs.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm 11s11 seconds ago
mmadamimadamm Retweeted IslandGirl
RT @islandgirljams
adamlambert's photo scroll 28 minutes back in comments as at 7pm PAC mmadamimadamm added,
Embedded image permalink
IslandGirl @islandgirljams
Here's my own larger cap from IG

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour

Post by madamimadam »

JazzManchester 19h19 hours ago
Ready to rock Manchester? @adamlambert at Manchester Academy on Apr 16! http://j.mp/1MVjZsY

JazzManchester 19h19 hours ago
Missed @adamlambert's live performance? Watch whole concert here. Now! http://j.mp/1SL45lf

SirilovesKevin 12h12 hours ago
As soon as I walked in to a shopping centre in Helsinki (Forum) I saw this @adamlambert #TheOriginalHighTour

_swoosh14 12h12 hours ago
WOW! I just heard #TheOriginalHighTour #Helsinki gig ad on @LoopSuomi "Get your ticket to this pop spectacle now"! #AdamLambert

Finnberts 10h10 hours ago View translation
TÄSSÄ SE ON MEET&GREET KISA❤️❤️❤️❤️Henkilön radioaalto kuva GOOOOO!!

RadioAalto 10h10 hours ago View translation
Adam Lambert äänessä tänään Aallon Iltapäivässä neljän jälkeen! #adamlambert #originalhightour #radioaalto

MediaCorpCh5 9h9 hours ago
#SGLovesAdamLambert #Celebrate2016 Spore! We're on top of the list for @adamlambert Tour! Get yr tixs from SISTIC!

ScorpioBert 8h8 hours ago
win a M&G Helsinki Hartwall Arena - Radioalto

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour

Post by madamimadam »

RabbitholeGirl 18h18 hours ago
@adamlambert
I have seen ur
#helsinki #TheOriginalHighTour ad in mags, trains & now in #Forum shopping mall. Proud

_swoosh14 14h14 hours ago
LoopSuomi FB

TALCvids 6h6 hours ago
\o/ RT @mmyy9: Adam Lambert The Original High Tour 2016- Google Map Updated (Seoul added) https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... sp=sharing

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour

Post by madamimadam »

RadioAalto 21h21 hours ago View translation
Nyt se on täällä! @adamlambert-kisa! Regrammaa tämä kuva ja liitä siihen #aaltokisa @radioaalto ja…

glamisback 12h12 hours ago
only 116 seats left for Adam's Skorean gig. and I've heard that some of the tix will be sold for ppl who will watch all 5 gigs too.

Jadelle1 4h4 hours ago
"It is what it is!"
rustycat
2016 TOH Tour

Post by rustycat »

bebeg » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:19 pm wrote:I'm hoping that his touring the US in March with The Original High tour means that they are working on or have already worked out him being a co-headliner/opener for another act in the summer since the deal with Demi fell through. He'll tour the beginning of the year with his own tour, do a few festivals with Queen and then head out on a summer tour that's hitting arena/stadiums getting him in front of those bigger crowds that he needs.
I see a lot of fan speculation that he could follow up March with more dates in the summer either on his own on as an opener on a bigger tour. Either could happen, although I still don't see anyone going out on the road this summer that is an obvious fit for Adam and doesn't already have touring partners (and I am someone who thinks opening for another act or co-touring is a perfectly fine idea -- no objection to that whatsoever, although in general I don't think being a opening act actually gains an artist many new fans - much of the time the venue is half empty when openers perform; it just gets them more touring and performing experience. Adam doesn't need that). As for whether he does additional summer solo dates in the USA I think that is going to very much depend on 1) how the march dates go -- is demand strong, and/or 2) how ALN and any subsequent single do...I was very happy to see that he would be doing a relatively short USA swing in March because that is good timing for him in the life of TOH and its singles and he really needs to just string together some solo shows here sooner rather than later...waiting until summer just made zero sense. Adding a month long USA leg in March made tons of sense. I hope fans don't sit out the March shows thinking they will get something else this summer because that may not happen.
Love2Lurk
2016 TOH Tour

Post by Love2Lurk »

I would love for Adam to do some co-headlining with his solo material !!!

I don't even know if it is a possibility....however ....Adam & Adele would be awesome !!

I heard someone speaking about her the other day ......

Saying how Adele has a very wide ranging demo...kids....middle aged....& older fans !!!

Seems similar to Adam's demo !!

Anyways.....love seeing all the Adam solo gigs ::clap:: ::clap::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour

Post by madamimadam »

LibraLaurie 22m22 minutes ago View translation
ADAM LAMBERT via dainty_group

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 TOH Tour

Post by Hrithika »

Terrance D. Spencer @LoveMrSpencer
It's happening! #OriginalHighTour - first stop #MixMas2015 Texas on Monday!! Can't wait to (*microphone emote) w/ my boy @adamlambert
7:51 AM - 26 Nov 2015

* can't embed the emote

Terrance D. Spencer @LoveMrSpencer
#TheOriginalHighTour
8:00 AM - 26 Nov 2015

svca

2016 TOH Tour

Post by svca »

Yay, so happy Terrance is going to be with Adam again....plus he has a great voice !

Can't wait to see the vids of all the December concerts. ::spaz::

Return to “2016 TOH Tour”