***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

svca » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:43 pm wrote:Wonder if he gets his dancers, too? I have to say, I'm looking forward to Dani and Terrance as backup singers....wasn't too crazy about the previous two ::tomato::
I was pleasantly surprised to realize that Terrance was going to be doing background singing. I like that idea much more than dancing.

I'm not a fan of dancers on the tour. They are ok for a special appearance (tv show/award show) but I'm not a fan of them on the tour. It makes everything seem way too rehearsed/choreographed.

I won't be able to stay up tonight so looking forward to all the fun surprises when I wake tomorrow morning.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

I found this video while looking for something else. Some of you may have already seen it, but I know you won't hesitate to watch it again. ::grin:: ENJOY!!!!

mysticdragon75
ADAM LAMBERT: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!!!
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2l2qfAJjmg[/bbvideo]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK, all caught up.... Can't wait to hear what Adam and Leona come up with as an arrangement for Girl Crush.

Off to bed early.... I have a splitting headache... or maybe it's whiplash... ya know... Adam singing a Christmas song and then at the Country Music Awards!!!!!

::haha::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

That coming duet with Leona Lewis makes me remember that fan on the board, years ago when Adam first started, that was a HUGE LL fan...do you remember him, Marie? Every conversation would always circle around to LL lol.

I was trying, but can't for the life of me remember his name.

Getting old sucks ::argh::

Hope your headache feels better....rest up, never know what we'll get tomorrow lol ::haha::
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:22 pm wrote:That coming duet with Leona Lewis makes me remember that fan on the board, years ago when Adam first started, that was a HUGE LL fan...do you remember him, Marie? Every conversation would always circle around to LL lol.

I was trying, but can't for the life of me remember his name.
YES!!!! His name was Jason, a sweet young Asian boy!
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
svca

Post by svca »

Aw, thanks, Paula....was Jason his real name? I don't remember that....I think he had a screen name....

Anyway, was thinking about him today lol....wonder if he still likes Adam ?? ::think::
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:42 pm wrote:Aw, thanks, Paula....was Jason his real name? I don't remember that....I think he had a screen name....

Anyway, was thinking about him today lol....wonder if he still likes Adam ?? ::think::
His screen name at IDF was Jujucakes, but his real name is Jason. :) And you know what, he's the first person that I thought of when I heard that Adam & Leona were dueting!
svca

Post by svca »

Yeah, Juju, I remember now.....thanks, Paula....that would've bugged me all night lol ::wacko::

Glad your memory is better than mine ::thumbup::

Aww, I miss some of our old members ::crying::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Thanks Paula. I would never have remembered his name. But yes, Juju was a hoot!
"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

I had to go back over to IDF for a moment, and look at the Lamb Skanks name thread to find it. He's a doll.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK, all caught up... Off to take care of some personal paperwork... Be back later to work on the Treasure Chest of Links which has fallen to the wayside... ::noexpression::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

This mass shooting in San Bernardino is heartbreaking... What will it take for the States to get gun control? How many innocent must die before the right-wing gun nuts are silenced?
"It is what it is!"
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

madamimadam » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:48 pm wrote:This mass shooting in San Bernardino is heartbreaking... What will it take for the States to get gun control? How many innocent must die before the right-wing gun nuts are silenced?

I'm just sick over this new tragedy. Hoping they catch them soon. I believe in gun control, but I have friends and family members who own guns thinking they are protecting their family ( and this is the north east not the south). I hope they never have the need to use them. It's usually innocent people who end up injured. ::crying::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Lizziek » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:40 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:48 pm wrote:This mass shooting in San Bernardino is heartbreaking... What will it take for the States to get gun control? How many innocent must die before the right-wing gun nuts are silenced?

I'm just sick over this new tragedy. Hoping they catch them soon. I believe in gun control, but I have friends and family members who own guns thinking they are protecting their family ( and this is the north east not the south). I hope they never have the need to use them. It's usually innocent people who end up injured. ::crying::
I never quite understood the 'owning a gun to defend my family' argument. If you are responsible, your gun is not loaded, the ammunition is kept in a separate place than where you hide the gun.

So, you hear someone break into your home.

First, you got to go get your gun in one place.

Second, get to the ammunition.

Third, load the gun.

If the intruder is armed and sees you with a gun (loaded or not-yet loaded), he is more likely to shoot you.

Add to that the fact that there is the possibility of a youngster getting a hold of your gun, figure out where your ammunition is and just start playing cowboys and indians or whatever... There have been so many accidents involving children playing with their parents, family member (uncle, etc.) guns.

And then, of course, if your home is broken into while you're away, the thief ends up with a gun and ammunition even if they were not armed at the time of the theft.

I don't see the plus side here... only the damage that having that gun in your home can cause.

ETA: Lizzie, that is not a judgment of your friends and family members. I'm just not sure that it's a positive thing in general.
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Sending thoughts to SoCal for this senseless shooting .....

Very sad indeed !!! My heart breaks for those victims ::heart::

I know our laws seem very perplexing to others......

I suppose it is our fight for Independence & pioneering spirit that keep our gun laws as they are

IMO....if the owners use them in sport ....hunting & skeet type sports....It is OK with me....as long as the owners are very responsible.....

However....many have gone OTT with high powered guns that have no use....other than to hurt people....

Wishing that something could be done to create more gun control & a safer environment for all ::heart::

Sending peace & love to all ::heart::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

madamimadam » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:01 pm wrote:
Lizziek » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:40 pm wrote:

I never quite understood the 'owning a gun to defend my family' argument. If you are responsible, your gun is not loaded, the ammunition is kept in a separate place than where you hide the gun.

So, you hear someone break into your home.

First, you got to go get your gun in one place.

Second, get to the ammunition.

Third, load the gun.

If the intruder is armed and sees you with a gun (loaded or not-yet loaded), he is more likely to shoot you.

Add to that the fact that there is the possibility of a youngster getting a hold of your gun, figure out where your ammunition is and just start playing cowboys and indians or whatever... There have been so many accidents involving children playing with their parents, family member (uncle, etc.) guns.

And then, of course, if your home is broken into while you're away, the thief ends up with a gun and ammunition even if they were not armed at the time of the theft.

I don't see the plus side here... only the damage that having that gun in your home can cause.

ETA: Lizzie, that is not a judgment of your friends and family members. I'm just not sure that it's a positive thing in general.
I agree with you completely about having a gun in the house. I've tried to reason with them but it is their decision. Get this..one of them keeps it in the safe..huh.. wtaf??? Why have it? Idgi and it makes me sad.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OOOOOF!!!! All caught up now!!!!! Off to eat sumthin'.... I'm starving!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

The British band Coldplay is part of the Super Bowl Half time show......Feb 7th !!

Bruno seems to be out....for now....

There is speculating more surprises to announce later......

Dare we hope for Queenbert ::wub::

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/ ... _maro.html
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

Love2Lurk » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:37 am wrote:The British band Coldplay is part of the Super Bowl Half time show......Feb 7th !!

Bruno seems to be out....for now....

There is speculating more surprises to announce later......

Dare we hope for Queenbert ::wub::

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/ ... _maro.html
I don't know. If they already have announced Coldplay, I doubt they would add another big name like Queen. But I don't ever watch football or the SuperBowl. Do they ever have multiple big names for the half time?
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Speaking of gun control, living in the south especially has taught me that there is a huge chunk of conservatives in this country who sincerely believe that they need to arm themselves against the government, in case it ever overreaches and becomes a dictatorship . . . weird and very paranoid to say the least. :(

Return to “Let's Talk!”