***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

SVC
Best present you got ::yes::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

To all my friends here at MTT... Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, loads of great presents, good food and family fun...

The above is what I was going to wish you all until... this....

"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

madamimadam » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 pm wrote:To all my friends here at MTT... Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, loads of great presents, good food and family fun...

The above is what I was going to wish you all until... this....

::icant:: Love you, Marie. Thank you for giving us a home this past year. ::huggy::

To my family here at MTT, thank you for being my second family. I love you all. Happy holidays. ::grouphug::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

#it'sAdam'sFault!!! ::drool:: ::muwahaha:: ::dead:: ::dead2::
svca

Post by svca »

It most certainly IS all Adam's fault, barb!! ::wub:: ::wub::

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my Adam family...love you guys ::grouphug:: ::grouphug::

Daughter and son-in-law got in with no problems....we picked up them up about 4:30, poor baby had had a migraine on the plane almost from the time they left Japan ::cryblownose::

She felt a bit better by the time they got to San Fran, so we stopped for dinner at the airport, and ended up talking for about 2 hours there. It was a great way for everybody to de-stress. We did this last year also.

Drove home for 2 hours and talked all the way home lol.....it's funny because I haven't seen her in almost 2 years but once we see her, it's like she's never left. I love my kids...most awesome kids ever!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...will only be peeking in now and then, 'cause otherwise I go through withdrawals ::laughing::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Barb: I'm finally getting into the Treasure Chest of Links. Expect loads of tweets from me asking for YT... 3 needed so far. You're my hero!!!!
"It is what it is!"
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has wonderful times with family and friends!
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

::hello::
So far on this day before Christmas, I got sent home early with the promise that I will be paid for the full day! ::thumbsup::

My boss took paperwork to our client (a Mexican bakery) and in turn, picked up his order of mexican pastries, tortillas, menudo, and bread. He also picked up my order of 3 dozen tamales from them. I proceed to scarf down a few for lunch (they taste like homemade and are really yummy). Now I am all set to take a present to my friend but decided to catch up on here first!

My son and I don't do much celebrating. I used to put up a tree but after about 25 years of doing it with little or no help, I refuse to bother with it. Besides, all the dust collected on the boxes and ornaments just aggravates my hayfever! We use my ficus tree instead! We lay the christmas cards that we receive in the mail under it and I see that he bought himself a pair of shoes. Instead of opening it, he put it under the tree! I put his present under it so don't know if we will have anything show up from Santa tonight. ::haha:: Let's just say that it is highly unlikely since we have no fireplace for him to slide down! ::crylaugh::

I guess it is time to get going and to wish you all.....

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday with family and friends.
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

This time of year brings to mind those things in life that are most important. It reminds us to focus on all of the good things around us. Wishing warm greetings for you all during this holiday.

Merry Christmas everyone. ::grouphug::
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all of you!!! ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

This may be a December to remember. The weather is freakishly warm. It's the grandbaby's first Christmas (will probably be more enamored of crinkly paper than anything else). And the pastor of our church called at 4:30 pm to ask for intercession - seems the lock on the front door disintegrated, he had no time to deal with it, since the children's service started at 5, and he knew our daughter's father in law is a locksmith, but only could get the answering machine. So, could we please find "Roger" to come over, so he didn't have to stand vigil overnight? At last report, Roger had come and gone, and made the repairs "as quiet as a church mouse."

Oh, yes - may everyone have peaceful times with family and friends at this holiday season.
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

I wanted to wish everyone who celebrates a very Merry Christmas! ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
It's hard to feel like Christmas with the warm weather this year, but being around the kids tonight put me right in the spirit of Christmas. They were telling me what they hoped Santa would bring them, and were so excited. ::smile::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Adam Lambert holiday card IV - Dec 25, 2015 - MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM DA ELF - Made by Cocoo Y
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you who celebrate it in here ::huggy::

Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

Hrithika » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:01 am wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you who celebrate it in here ::huggy::

This is so beautiful...I could stare at it all day, but I have to get moving. The cats got their toys and catnip. ::thumbup::

Merry Christmas!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day everyone with your family and friends ::huggy::

svca

Post by svca »

Merry Christmas, you guys....getting ready to head out and spend the day with my family at my parents' house. We usually spend all day there, ever since the kids have been little. This year it's extra special because my daughter is here ::wub::

Love you guys and can't wait to spend 2016 with you, thanks to Adam....it looks like we're going to have lots of fun ::grouphug:: ::grouphug::

Have a wonder day today !!
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Happy Holiday wishes to all! ::grouphug::
via Dark Princess @VampGirlPrague
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

Was totally caught up in holiday prep amd didn't make it here! ::no::

Hope everyone's Christmas day was happy and full of love! ::heart::

Return to “Let's Talk!”