The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Good morning, guys....

I woke up at 3:30 a.m. and have been doing some stuff... Now I'm back off to sleep so I'm fresh as a daisy for the High Noon twitterverse announcement...
frank1088

Post by frank1088 »

Wow!  I see a lot of work has been going on behind the scenes!  Thanks so much Marie for doing this and for anyone else who helped putting this together.  We will be very busy here soon I imagine!!!

P.S.  But Madamimadam Treasure Trove seems dirty for some reason  :lmfao:
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

HI EVERYBODY!!!
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

marlock276:6507 wrote:HI EVERYBODY!!!

Hey....you're here :celebrate:

bebeg

Post by bebeg »

vistadiva:6312 wrote:Checking to make sure photos are posting with no problems...so go over to the QAL Photos thread...last post is BRAND SPANKING NEW...and it's gorgeous!!   :celebrate:  :celebrate:

http://adamlambert.myfanforum.org/ftopi ... sc-175.php

AND, guise...Adam is doing a radio interview on Monday..details in the OP of 2015 Appearances thread.
Do we know if the interview is actually airing at 1:30 or that's when Maxwell is doing the interview and will air it at another time.  If you look at what he tweeted it looks like he was one of many to get info on when he would be doing his 'Lambert Phoner'.   So seems like Adam may be spending the next few days doing these interviews.

I know nothing about this station and when Maxwell is on the air but sometimes radio stations do these interviews and air them later.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg:6510 wrote:
vistadiva:6312 wrote:Checking to make sure photos are posting with no problems...so go over to the QAL Photos thread...last post is BRAND SPANKING NEW...and it's gorgeous!!   :celebrate:  :celebrate:

http://adamlambert.myfanforum.org/ftopi ... sc-175.php

AND, guise...Adam is doing a radio interview on Monday..details in the OP of 2015 Appearances thread.
Do we know if the interview is actually airing at 1:30 or that's when Maxwell is doing the interview and will air it at another time.  If you look at what he tweeted it looks like he was one of many to get info on when he would be doing his 'Lambert Phoner'.   So seems like Adam may be spending the next few days doing these interviews.

I know nothing about this station and when Maxwell is on the air but sometimes radio stations do these interviews and air them later.
I'm not sure either Bebeg... but better safe than sorry....  :wink:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

One minute to launch on twitter!!!!

Hold me!!!!!
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

Having trouble getting my avi to attach... just checking if it's here!

Ah, there it is...hello everyone.  I'm starting to like this board!  It threw me at first.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

sandyrk:6544 wrote:Having trouble getting my avi to attach... just checking if it's here!
You've got it!!!!

:thumbsup:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY, COULD YOU GO TO YOUR PROFILES AND PUT IN A STATE/PROVINCE FOR THE US/CANADA PEEPS AND COUNTRY FOR THOSE OUTSIDE OF THE US/CANADA, SO I CAN GET A FEEL FOR THE TIME ZONES.
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam:6546 wrote:IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY, COULD YOU GO TO YOUR PROFILES AND PUT IN A STATE/PROVINCE FOR THE US/CANADA PEEPS AND COUNTRY FOR THOSE OUTSIDE OF THE US/CANADA, SO I CAN GET A FEEL FOR THE TIME ZONES.

Done!  And good Sunday morning to my fellow treasures.

Marie, good luck on your twitter launch, hope we see some new family members.  :jump:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca:6547 wrote:
madamimadam:6546 wrote:IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY, COULD YOU GO TO YOUR PROFILES AND PUT IN A STATE/PROVINCE FOR THE US/CANADA PEEPS AND COUNTRY FOR THOSE OUTSIDE OF THE US/CANADA, SO I CAN GET A FEEL FOR THE TIME ZONES.

Done!  And good Sunday morning to my fellow treasures.

Marie, good luck on your twitter launch, hope we see some new family members.  :jump:
Lots of people lurking... We'll see. I think that twitter people don't tend to belong to forums....
svca

Post by svca »

But it also takes some time to find out whether the "personality" of a board matches yours.  I think you have to lurk for a while to read the atmosphere of the board.  I know I've tried a couple of boards where the conversations just didn't click with me and didn't really make me feel like I wanted to join in.

Give it a while....personally, I think this is a great place to be if you love all things Adam.

:flowers:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca:6551 wrote:But it also takes some time to find out whether the "personality" of a board matches yours.  I think you have to lurk for a while to read the atmosphere of the board.  I know I've tried a couple of boards where the conversations just didn't click with me and didn't really make me feel like I wanted to join in.

Give it a while....personally, I think this is a great place to be if you love all things Adam.

You're right and it also takes time to build a 'reputation'... Good or bad!!!

:wink:
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam:6553 wrote:
svca:6551 wrote:But it also takes some time to find out whether the "personality" of a board matches yours.  I think you have to lurk for a while to read the atmosphere of the board.  I know I've tried a couple of boards where the conversations just didn't click with me and didn't really make me feel like I wanted to join in.

Heh, especially when you're the newbie on the fanboard block  :lmfao:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca:6555 wrote:

No!  :laugh:  

I meant for our board to build a reputation!
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam:6556 wrote:

Yep, got it....and your board here is a newbie in the fanboard neighborhood....here officially for only about one day.

Give it a while for people to find out how fantastic we are as a board  :whistle:  :whistle:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca:6558 wrote:
madamimadam:6556 wrote:

Yep, got it....and your board here is a newbie in the fanboard neighborhood....here officially for only about one day.

Give it a while for people to find out how fantastic we are as a board  :whistle:  :whistle:
*squares shoulders / lifts chin up / snaps collar*
svca

Post by svca »

Heh, you already have a reputation for your organizational skills....they mention your name a lot over at Atop. :kiss:

Be proud, girl....they will come.  And if not, you already have an awesome family here right now....they're still trickling in, following you to a new home.  You is the Pied Piper of Adam's fandom.

Wait, does that make us the rats ??   :lmfao:  :lmfao:

Is it bad that I just want to keep on posting because I can't stop staring at my new avi??

Is he gorgeous or what?   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Post away, girl! And yup... he ain't half-bad lookin'....

:whistle:

Return to “Let's Talk!”