The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
lisai

Post by lisai »

Oh I'm dumb... it came back here by itself.. oh duh! and then cause I posted this straight away it told me I cant make another post so soon after my last one... lol
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

lisai:7184 wrote:Oh I'm dumb... it came back here by itself.. oh duh! and then cause I posted this straight away it told me I cant make another post so soon after my last one... lol
When you hit submit, you have 3 options.... See your message, return to forum, or do nothing and it will pop you back in your message (same as clicking on see your message).

ETA:  Also that delay will go away after you've posted 10 times. It's a board safeguard against spamming bots.
"It is what it is!"
lisai

Post by lisai »

Ahhh good idea..
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Tiki:7157 wrote:I'm nodding off here, so I am going to put myself to bed :sleep: Goodnight everyone, see you all tomorrow. :wave:

svca:7159 wrote:Heading off to bed, too...hoping for a bit less busy week.

Such an exciting weekend, I had so much fun!  :celebrate:

Nite, nite you guys  :sleep:  :sleep:

Thanks Tiki & Svca for being great greeters.....you are doing it perfectly  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

So happy for all the peeps joining the new home  :welcome:
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Tiki:7068 wrote:
marlock276:7035 wrote:WHEW!  Finally finished reading the whole thread!  Just wanted to add a big THANK YOU to Marie and everybody else who worked on this new board . . . I can't even express how much I appreciate what you've done.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Hi Marlock276, so nice to see you here and welcome to our new home. :Smile:  :flowers:
Thanks!  So nice to be here . . . and welcome to all the newbies!   :Smile:  :Smile:  :Smile:
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Just because I am nosey.....where do I see who is on the board ????

I see a few listed at the top of the Index page.....

Is there somewhere else to look ??? :thinks:  :thinks:

NVM....I found it at the bottom of the index page  :wink:

I don't see it on each topic thread tho.....is that correct  :thinks:
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
samanthahirr

Post by samanthahirr »

So excited for MTT, for TOH, for EVERYTHING!

Marie, your Twitter has saved my Google-News-refreshing life for the past 12 months, and I'm so stoked to see you building your own board now!

KISSES, Sam

:hug:
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Love2Lurk:7211 wrote:Just because I am nosey.....where do I see who is on the board ????

Not yet, Cindy,.....but I think the techs and Marie are working on that. Several peeps have asked for it. I'm sure if it's possible they'll set it up.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Btw...so nice to check the board this morning and see that we have 23 more members!

Oooooh.....I have the TV on...Hoda and Cathylee. Talking to some guy inside the entertainment area about new projects.  He mentioned the remake of Rocky Horror....and said Adam was being mentioned for it. ??????!!!! Lol

The girls response?   "Oh?  We haven't heard from him in a long time".  And ofc I'm screaming at my TV...GET Ready!!!  You are gonna be BEGGING for him to do your show!!
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

vistadiva:7275 wrote:Btw...so nice to check the board this morning and see that we have 23 more members!

Oooooh.....I have the TV on...Hoda and Cathylee. Talking to some guy inside the entertainment area about new projects.  He mentioned the remake of Rocky Horror....and said Adam was being mentioned for it. ??????!!!! Lol

The girls response?   "Oh?  We haven't heard from him in a long time".  And ofc I'm screaming at my TV...GET Ready!!!  You are gonna be BEGGING for him to do your show!!

So funny you posted this....I was just coming to tell this too.....

Adam would be perfect........keeping my wishing hat on for this   :wizard:

here is an article....no Adam mention in this tho.....
http://deadline.com/2015/04/rocky-horro ... 201407925/
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

vistadiva:7274 wrote:
Love2Lurk:7211 wrote:Just because I am nosey.....where do I see who is on the board ????

Not yet, Cindy,.....but I think the techs and Marie are working on that. Several peeps have asked for it. I'm sure if it's possible they'll set it up.

TY Vista....work in progress.....it is an awesome board as is ....too  :flowers:
harrysnan

Post by harrysnan »

Hello everyone , can I be the 1st to say " Idf is like  a ghost town "
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

harrysnan:7289 wrote:Hello everyone , can I be the 1st to say " Idf is like  a ghost town "
You ARE the first.....and the cleverest!!  LOL   :lmfao:

Welcome!
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Love2Lurk:7286 wrote:
vistadiva:7275 wrote:Btw...so nice to check the board this morning and see that we have 23 more members!

The entertainment reporter actually said that 'lots of people want James Franco.  I want Adam Lambert'.  sounds like he's a fan!

I don't think I've actually seen the movie from beginning to end but have seen enough to know all about it and the actors.  My niece, on the other hand, is a huge fan and hates the idea that they are re-making it.   However, she did tell me that she and her mom (my sister) were talking about it and wondering who would be good for the re-make and my sister said 'Adam Lambert'.  Which surprised me because I thought the only thing she thought about Adam was 'he's the guy my crazy sister is obsessed with'.  :laugh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Hi, lisai, samanthahirr & harrysnan.   :Smile:  :flowers: Welcome to our new home. :Smile:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

harrysnan:7289 wrote:Hello everyone , can I be the 1st to say " Idf is like  a ghost town "
:laugh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki:7157 wrote:I'm nodding off here, so I am going to put myself to bed :sleep: Goodnight everyone, see you all tomorrow. :wave:

Thanks Tiki & Svca for being great greeters.....you are doing it perfectly  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk:7202 wrote:

Thank you L2L and I am sure scva will be pleased to hear your kind words of Thanks too. :hug:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

You are the first!!!! Very clever!!!! And my heart breaks a little for my former home... But life goes on! We grow up and move out of our parents' house... eventually!  :wink:

Welcome to our new 'grown up' home!

:flowers:
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg:7291 wrote:
Love2Lurk:7286 wrote:

The entertainment reporter actually said that 'lots of people want James Franco.  I want Adam Lambert'.  sounds like he's a fan!

I don't think I've actually seen the movie from beginning to end but have seen enough to know all about it and the actors.  My niece, on the other hand, is a huge fan and hates the idea that they are re-making it.   However, she did tell me that she and her mom (my sister) were talking about it and wondering who would be good for the re-make and my sister said 'Adam Lambert'.  Which surprised me because I thought the only thing she thought about Adam was 'he's the guy my crazy sister is obsessed with'.  :laugh:

There have been a few media articles on line about the remake, but most of the Adam mentions are that they think he is the one to do it.  At least they are recommending Adam for the role.  He'd be perfect in my book.  I love the movie, and have watched it many times, and Adam is the only one I can think of that would be perfect for the remake. :bananamoves:

Return to “Let's Talk!”