***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Paula

Post by Paula »

3ku1 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:21 pm wrote:dont hate me but im rooting foor trump now haha. Yeah hes said some outrageous things. But most of its strategy. I doubt he means what he says. Hes just a’great at getting a response. And the media fall for it every time lol. Hes run very successfull buisnessnes. So i dunno would it be the worst thing in the world? It would be very entertaining if anything haha. That and Ted Cruz sucks haha.
Well, it's a good thing you're in NZ and not in the US then! ::haha::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
svca

Post by svca »

Yep, Luke, you're staying in NZ.....don't need any Trump supporters over here, yuck ::nauseous:: ::nauseous:: ::whut:: ::whut::
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Bruce Springsteen Verified account ‏@springsteen
Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band’s April 10th show is canceled. Tickets will be refunded at point of purchase. http://brucespringsteen.net
::yessss:: ::notworthy:: ::clap::
A statement from Bruce Springsteen on North Carolina

As you, my fans, know I’m scheduled to play in Greensboro, North Carolina this Sunday. As we also know, North Carolina has just passed HB2, which the media are referring to as the “bathroom” law. HB2 — known officially as the Public Facilities Privacy and Security Act — dictates which bathrooms transgender people are permitted to use. Just as important, the law also attacks the rights of LGBT citizens to sue when their human rights are violated in the workplace. No other group of North Carolinians faces such a burden. To my mind, it’s an attempt by people who cannot stand the progress our country has made in recognizing the human rights of all of our citizens to overturn that progress. Right now, there are many groups, businesses, and individuals in North Carolina working to oppose and overcome these negative developments. Taking all of this into account, I feel that this is a time for me and the band to show solidarity for those freedom fighters. As a result, and with deepest apologies to our dedicated fans in Greensboro, we have canceled our show scheduled for Sunday, April 10th. Some things are more important than a rock show and this fight against prejudice and bigotry — which is happening as I write — is one of them. It is the strongest means I have for raising my voice in opposition to those who continue to push us backwards instead of forwards.

The New York Times ‏@nytimes Bruce Springsteen has canceled his North Carolina concert in protest of anti-gay law http://nyti.ms/1qyOBsv

Stevie Van Zandt Stevie Van Zandt @StevieVanZandt Proud to be in the E Street Band.

Ellen DeGeneres Verified account ‏@TheEllenShow
I❤️ Bruce @Springsteen

James Corden ‏@JKCorden
Just when you couldn't love @springsteen anymore! What a man.

What a true boss does. Bruce Springsteen cancels NC show in support of LGBT rights.
Http://news.iheart.com/articles/rock-ne ... -14585579/
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

barb4Adam » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:40 pm wrote:Bruce Springsteen Verified account ‏@springsteen
Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band’s April 10th show is canceled. Tickets will be refunded at point of purchase. http://brucespringsteen.net
::yessss:: ::notworthy:: ::clap::
A statement from Bruce Springsteen on North Carolina

As you, my fans, know I’m scheduled to play in Greensboro, North Carolina this Sunday. As we also know, North Carolina has just passed HB2, which the media are referring to as the “bathroom” law. HB2 — known officially as the Public Facilities Privacy and Security Act — dictates which bathrooms transgender people are permitted to use. Just as important, the law also attacks the rights of LGBT citizens to sue when their human rights are violated in the workplace. No other group of North Carolinians faces such a burden. To my mind, it’s an attempt by people who cannot stand the progress our country has made in recognizing the human rights of all of our citizens to overturn that progress. Right now, there are many groups, businesses, and individuals in North Carolina working to oppose and overcome these negative developments. Taking all of this into account, I feel that this is a time for me and the band to show solidarity for those freedom fighters. As a result, and with deepest apologies to our dedicated fans in Greensboro, we have canceled our show scheduled for Sunday, April 10th. Some things are more important than a rock show and this fight against prejudice and bigotry — which is happening as I write — is one of them. It is the strongest means I have for raising my voice in opposition to those who continue to push us backwards instead of forwards.

The New York Times ‏@nytimes Bruce Springsteen has canceled his North Carolina concert in protest of anti-gay law http://nyti.ms/1qyOBsv

Good for him. I applaud him. ::clap:: ::clap:: ::clap:: ::clap::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Marie..........How is your Grandson doing? Thinking of him and hoping all is well. ::huggy::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:33 pm wrote:Marie..........How is your Grandson doing? Thinking of him and hoping all is well. ::huggy::
Neck pain and ringing in the ears are gone, but he still has a headache. I was with him all day today... even took him with me to my accountant to do my income tax!!!!

Time is a great healer.
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Poor baby....is he off sports until his headaches are gone? Probably dying to get back to playing....good thing kids are so resilient. They sure do know how to scare us to death though ::crying::
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

As if we need another reason to not be fond of Demi L. She apparently blew up at Stalker Sarah. lol ::haha::

Sarah is world wide trending on twitter right now.

For those who don't know Sarah, she is twenty years old and a self made paparazzi in Hollywood. She has taken quite a few pics of Adam. She is sweet and the famous people don't even have a problem with her. She has said that she gets the photo ops because she knows when to back off if a celeb is not in the mood. She is NOT intrusive at all.

She took a pic of Demi's sister, who btw was smiling and showed no signs that she was under duress and Demi lost it. F bombed her too.

lol, you can't make this stuff up. So funny. Way to sell more tickets to that tour you have coming up. ::whistle:: ::icant:: ::hysterical::
svca

Post by svca »

I think Demi has issues, the more I read about her ::thinking::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Demi has bi polar if i am corrected? She nearly died as a consequence from what i recall. She had to quit her show she was doing. To get help. So i dont thnk its as easy 'as crazy biatch lol. She has a ton of issues. And re Trump im not really rooting for him. I jist think its funny he made it this far and could be President lol. Was like its a a joke right Trump as presedent lol. Then surley okay ppl are stupid. Trumps a sideshow. Running a reality This is your life Truman Show style is entertaining and all. But like Obama said running a reality show is great. But when it comes to the important issues and running a country behind closed doors, Is Trump up to it? And i dont think he is. Just a outside perspective.
svca

Post by svca »

I didn't mean Demi has issues as in "crazy beyotch"....I meant I thought she really has issues.

Thanks, Luke, I didn't realize it was quite that bad...hope she's getting lots of help. It can't be easy to deal with something like that while in the public eye.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:20 pm wrote:
Tiki » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:33 pm wrote:Marie..........How is your Grandson doing? Thinking of him and hoping all is well. ::huggy::
Neck pain and ringing in the ears are gone, but he still has a headache. I was with him all day today... even took him with me to my accountant to do my income tax!!!!

Time is a great healer.
So happy to hear he is improving! ::thumbsup::
nica575

Post by nica575 »

3ku1 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:38 pm wrote:Demi has bi polar if i am corrected? She nearly died as a consequence from what i recall. She had to quit her show she was doing. To get help. So i dont thnk its as easy 'as crazy biatch lol. She has a ton of issues. And re Trump im not really rooting for him. I jist think its funny he made it this far and could be President lol. Was like its a a joke right Trump as presedent lol. Then surley okay ppl are stupid. Trumps a sideshow. Running a reality This is your life Truman Show style is entertaining and all. But like Obama said running a reality show is great. But when it comes to the important issues and running a country behind closed doors, Is Trump up to it? And i dont think he is. Just a outside perspective.
the problem is not Trump or Cruz or any of the Repubs running for office... the real problem IMO is that there are people voting for them... millions of them....scares me that there is so much ignorance, hatred and intolerance of all sorts in my country...
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I've taken a couple of days off. Yesterday, because I was with my grandson all day and today... coz I was TV binging...

So here comes a two-days dump.... I did try to eliminate what has already been posted but I'm sure there will be some doubles....

You can throw all the tomatoes you want now... ::crylaugh::

::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

No tomatoes, how about this ::flowers:: instead??
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:50 pm wrote:No tomatoes, how about this ::flowers:: instead??
Bless your heart!

.... and I'm all done... I am now going back to TV binging.... ::popcorn::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

YAY! Just finished one of my to-do things... All "view or download", "watch or download", "listen or download", "download - no preview" have now been replaced with "download" since Mediafire has withdrawn its preview feature... All seven years have been edited in the Treasure Chest of Links! WOOOHOO!!!!

::wheee:: ::wheee:: ::wheee::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Wonder how many years we'll be able to keep up with our energizer bunny, at the pace he's going? ::unsure:: ::unsure::

That man sure likes to keep himself busy.....it's almost unfathomable how much he's done over the last 7 years.

Lordy ::coffee:: ::coffee:: ::coffee:: ::zzzzz:: ::zzzzz:: ::zzzzz:: ::zzzzz::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:07 pm wrote:Wonder how many years we'll be able to keep up with our energizer bunny, at the pace he's going? ::unsure:: ::unsure::

That man sure likes to keep himself busy.....it's almost unfathomable how much he's done over the last 7 years.

Lordy ::coffee:: ::coffee:: ::coffee:: ::zzzzz:: ::zzzzz:: ::zzzzz:: ::zzzzz::
And he just liked something on Instagram... He should be in London by now... It's 3:00 a.m. for him!
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Haven't been in this thread for awhile....sorry ::rolleyes::

Marie...just seeing this about your grandson ::flowers::

Hope he gets better soon .....my grandson did this as well from basketball....

It is a worry....speedy recovery to your Grand ::wub:: ::wub::

and....I am seeing some political talk of our race for POTUS !!!

Crazy isn't ....yikes ::duh::

I have to say.....I am feeling the Bern !! I am for Bernie Sanders ::wub::

He is our only hope ...IMHO ::flowers::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]

Return to “Let's Talk!”