"Ghost Town" First Single

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'3ku1' date='Mar 30th 2015, 8:44 PM'

Lets be honest this change in radio attitude and acceptance towards Adam. Is or thanks to Queen. It gave Adam cred. He always had a great voice, but Adam truley prooved he is a future legend with that run with Queen, quite outstanding. The New Elvis. Can't wait till the 21st, this time with radio backing, Adam should explode.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'svca' date='Mar 30th 2015, 9:03 PM'

Oh I agree....it's totally due to his touring with Queen.  It made people sit up and take notice, especially the radio folks.

I don't care how he gets there, as long as he gets there.

I'm really hoping this album will do it.

Short of standing on his head and performing tricks, not sure what else he can do to get radio to notice him.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'donnamb' date='Mar 30th 2015, 10:35 PM'

I don't know if it's all about the touring with Queen, but there's been a big outreach to iHeart radio over the past two years - from the Queen performance at the festival, to Adam presenting at last year's awards ... and his presence this year on the red carpet and obvious promotion from WB.  Jason Derulo had a big roll-out for his single a couple of weeks ago, his interview on Elvis Duran's show showcased an intelligent conversationalist.  And Elvis reached out to other morning djs to try to play the single ahead of the pre-destined time.  I was never a Derulo fan, but after all that, I kind of like hearing that single come on the radio.

Oh, no, wait, does that mean I should buy it or stream it?  It comes on often enough on the radio that I don't need much more.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'Carmi' date='Mar 30th 2015, 11:17 PM'

While Queen has been a wonderful vehicle for Adam, I don't believe that that is what is  giving Adam new found radio attention. I believe that it is Tom Poleman, who upon seeing Adam in action and singing with Queen at iHeart Vegas September 2013 that did the trick. He was blown away by Adam and his voice and star quality.

Tom is a very powerful man in radio. And is known to make things happen. He is revered in that medium as a game changer.

IMO, Adam's stars are lining up again. With Mr. Poleman's support and WBR's vision for him as a world wide superstar, I believe, and IMO, magic will happen for ear3.

Another point in your comment that I don't really agree on, is that Queen gave Adam cred. IMO Adam always had cred. Always. It just was not properly managed during his tenure at RCA. Huge blunders committed at that time are very apparent. ie release of wrong singles, timing of release of said singles, only having a vision of 80's cover songs for him, etc. So IMO, his cred has always been there. Having said that, Queen did give him great exposure. And for that, I as a fan am eternally grateful.

He's not the NEW Elvis. He is the NOW Adam.   :P  :haha:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Mar 31st 2015, 6:37 AM'

:laugh:

mmadamimadamm  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Love it! RT @tattoojo:

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'rustycat' date='Mar 31st 2015, 11:27 AM'

I don't think it was Queen, although that might be a small part of it....I think that Adam has generally been well liked in the industry, and that people saw that he didn't let the Trespassing era fiasco/RCA split slow him down.  He stayed in the public eye, got a well received guest spot on Glee, showed up to present at big industry award shows like the VMAs and the IheartRadio awards.  Then he got Max Martin and Shellback on board and a new label deal (which a lot of people knew about well before the fans did) and then he reminded people of what a stellar live performer he is with the Queen gigs.  He has engendered some good will and I think people would like to see him succeed with another hit.  Now, we really don't know whether radio is or will be backing him this time.  There is a lot of revisionist history going on in the fan base regarding what happened in the lead up to Trespassing (I've seen people way that WBR is doing way more than RCA did -- but I disagree).  He did magazine covers and shoots then too.  He presented at the AMAs after he announced his album title.  RCA shared BTIKM with some key djs and lined up a few big early HAC adds and there were DJs saying terrific things about that song before we heard it.  We were excited about that single (until they inexplicably released in right before Christmas and we heard it.........)    I am crossing all of my fingers and toes that the single is actually really good, that the Madonna title issue isn't an issue, and that his label gives him a lot of support and gets radio on board.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Mar 31st 2015, 12:14 PM'

BIO: #TheBroCode987 Weekdays 4 - 8pm @987FM geraldkoh@mediacorp.com.sg instagram: Geraldkoh987

Gerald Koh @GeraldKoh987  ·  5h 5 hours ago
U know I'm a glambert right? 😉 @AdamLambertSG: @GeraldKoh987 will we be hearing @adamlambert's new single #GhostTown on @987fm

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

WarnerMusicSA [a few more days????]
Only a few more days until @adamlambert premieres #GhostTown. Are you ready?!

'madamimadam' date='Mar 31st 2015, 12:22 PM'

And then, there went that.... :laugh:

mmadamimadamm  ·  2m 2 minutes ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Warner Music SA
RT RT @TheKimii_: @shoshannastone I wonder if you'd be able to shed some light on this?

mmadamimadamm  ·  3m 3 minutes ago
RT @shoshannastone: @TheKimii_ Adam gave you the date
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Mar 31st 2015, 8:56 PM'

Just over 3 hours away from April for me.... :bounce: :clap: :bounce: :clap: :bounce: :clap: :bounce: :clap: :bounce: :clap:

Moonst0ne  ·  6h 6 hours ago
The Astrology of @adamlambert  #GhostTown

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'TuesNightGroupie' date='Mar 31st 2015, 11:31 PM'

:teehee:

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 1st 2015, 1:12 PM'

CKontheRadio  ·  9m 9 minutes ago
Get to hear a brand new @AdamLambert song today. I've always thought he's a star just waiting for the right hit song. Hope this is it.

mmadamimadamm  ·  1m 1 minute ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Christopher K
RT @lisa_glambert1: Happy April fools to you too !!

CKontheRadio  ·  9m 9 minutes ago
@lisa_glambert1 Haha not April Fools! Perk of being Music Director of a cool radio station, sometimes I get 2 hear songs b4 they come out :)
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 1st 2015, 4:29 PM'

CKontheRadio  7m7 minutes ago
Wow new @AdamLambert #GhostTown very unique & cool! Starts acoustic, then chill dance beat kicks in chorus. Trippy dreamlike lyrics. Dig it!

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'sealuv' date='Apr 1st 2015, 8:16 PM'

from the various "listens" ......this track sounds really fresh ...something that is cutting edge ...we have wanted adam to bring the "unique" for so long......i have a feeling he has done it.......not only with this track ...but the whole album.....just possibly,  adam's talent/vocals have presented a muse-like situation for MM & Shellback .... each pushing their individual creative envelope....

so hoping for a masterpiece......no question, all the players are there to bring it...that is undeniable......
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 3rd 2015, 12:51 AM'

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  5h 5 hours ago
OH MY RA *_______*
RT @shoshannastone: @ChicagoCollen lol. Just wait till you hear the full thing

mmadamimadamm  ·  5m 5 minutes ago
*prances* RT @lovesummer22: Eeeeeeep!!!! RT @sandyzzzen: Waiting for #GhostTown #AdamLambert

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 3rd 2015, 4:09 PM'

MusicRockz2014  ·  4h 4 hours ago
@shoshannastone What state will @adamlambert start his promo for #GhostTown in? Will we get to hear any more of the single before comes out?

shoshannastone  ·  4h 4 hours ago
@MusicRockz2014 it's already started.....

MusicRockz2014  ·  3h 3 hours ago
@shoshannastone 😃 How about the promo when he goes to radio stations and performs his single & fans get to go ;)

shoshannastone  ·  3h 3 hours ago
@MusicRockz2014 promo takes lots of different forms. You'll have to see how this era plays out as and when it happens. :)

islandgirljams  ·  3h 3 hours ago
@shoshannastone everyday is excruciating - lol- so close but feels so far away. But it's going to be so worth it, right? ;) 👻🏠🏠🏠

shoshannastone  ·  3h 3 hours ago
@islandgirljams right :)))))

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 5th 2015, 9:08 PM'

TALCvids  ·  10h 10 hours ago
TALCvids retweeted shoshanna stone
re Ghost Town

TheKimii_  11h11 hours ago
It's Apr 21 in the US then and May for us in the UK? @shoshannastone pic.twitter.com/o1XUJhtiyk

shoshannastone
@TheKimii_ he drops it everywhere at the same time. Release date is dependent on the country
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'Sabine' date='Apr 6th 2015, 5:00 PM'

Voice! Ghost Town!

ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert 7 Min.Vor 7 Minuten
15 days until #GhostTown

DIRECT LINK SAVE AS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG https://amp.twimg.com/amplify-web-player/pr...&autoplay=1
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'barb4Adam' date='Apr 6th 2015, 5:28 PM'

[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRE3O7l-0tA...eature=youtu.be
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 6th 2015, 5:49 PM'
Popjustice  ·  56m 56 minutes ago
Good song ahoy RT @adamlambert: 15 days until #GhostTown

SiteSobrePop  ·  31m 31 minutes ago
OMG! Adam Lambert posta nova prévia de "Ghost Town" seu novo single: http://on.fb.me/1Ddhmhj  

ScorpioBert  ·  40m 40 minutes ago
EEEP ! #Ghosttown

EMES79  ·  54m 54 minutes ago

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 6th 2015, 6:01 PM'

adamlambert_pic  ·  17m 17 minutes ago
Re-done: Better quality ~250 kbps lossless Ghost Town 2 ringtones: Android http://bit.ly/1HJ8vUv  | iPhone http://bit.ly/1MZNr2z

lovesummer22  ·  10m 10 minutes ago
#GhostTown @adamlambert
YT 1: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiPpjBvwTjg
YT 2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRE3O7l-0tA
IG1: http://instagram.com/p/0j75f2uNCb/
IG2: http://instagram.com/p/1JcFkIONIk/

mmadamimadamm  1m1 minute ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Josep Vinaixa
RT'd by Shosh

josepvinaixa
I'm so ready for this! @adamlambert shares second snippet of upcoming and anticipated new single "Ghost Town" http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/adam-lamb...gle-ghost-town/
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”