***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Love2Lurk
Home of the "This and That" news/info/etc.

Post by Love2Lurk »

On another note....

Did you guys see that Ryan Murphy creator of Glee & American Horror Story.....

Has created another show.....Scream Queens.....

'Scream Queens' Trailer Is Absurdly Delightful
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/1 ... 83620.html

Another show to wish for Adam to be on [0068.gif] [thumbsup.gif]
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam wrote:So Obama finally got a verified twitter account @POTUS.... and then this happened... Priceless!!!! [0002.gif]

billclinton
Welcome to @Twitter, @POTUS! One question: Does that username stay with the office? #askingforafriend
I love them both!!!! [lmao.gif]

POTUS · 6h 6 hours ago
Good question, @billclinton. The handle comes with the house. Know anyone interested in @FLOTUS?
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

bebeg....I thought you might like this song....

I have been doing yoga with my daughter this year....

She also does a faster flow....however she & I do a slower flow....

The music our leader mostly plays during our slow flow & sun salutes is this song....

So stuck in my head....I thought some of you might like this song.......

I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers

I am still playing ....Ghost Town & Underground....on continued repeat....I swear [friends.gif] [0146.gif] [0059.gif]
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

chunkeymonkey81 · 37m 37 minutes ago
“@CuteEmergency: Police dogs waiting for dinner. ” OMG

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SusieFierce · 9h 9 hours ago
Corden Carpool Karaoke vid with Beibs. Very good. Need Adam to do this. JB actually comes off as likable. http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/ ... late-show/
"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam wrote:SusieFierce · 9h 9 hours ago
Corden Carpool Karaoke vid with Beibs. Very good. Need Adam to do this. JB actually comes off as likable. http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/ ... late-show/
Watched it earlier today and really enjoyed it. Justin's doing a pretty good job of changing his image. He's really trying. He appeared on Ellen several times a few months ago and apologized for his behavior. Ellen's been really supportive. She said she knows he's a good guy and the way he was acting wasn't who he really is. He also did a recent print interview (don't remember what publication) where he said he realized he was hanging around the wrong people. I hope it's true and I hope he's getting his life and career turned around. It's looking pretty good.

As for this James Corden video -- so so entertaining. He's done a few more of these that are so fun. I've seen Mariah, Jennifer Hudson and Kelly Clarkson. They are really worth checking out.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

This dog is simply amazing. Someone put a lot of time and effort into training. [happy.gif]

DOG DANCE FREESTYLE

[youtube][/youtube]
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

If this doesn't give you the 'happy/feel good' tears....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/i ... me-to-vote

Irish People From All Over The World Are Travelling #HomeToVote In The Same-Sex Marriage Referendum

This is the most inspiring hashtag you’ll see today.

Click the link and read the inspiring tweets.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

aceshowbiz · May 22
'The View' to Make Raven-Symone and Michelle Collins Permanent Co-Hosts http://ow.ly/2YWwej

dannygokey 18h18 hours ago
Breaks my heart that our society seeks judgement rather than forgiveness. Jesus said the ones w/out sin should cast the first stone #Duggars

ImMattGiraud · 18h 18 hours ago
@dannygokey Umm... "Forcible fondling" as a teenager? And he lived in a house full of little girls for years?! Let's forgive him in prison.

SusieFierce · 8h 8 hours ago
A+++ RT @DTG_9: @dannygokey You do not get a free pass on molestation because you believe in a fairy tales.. sorry, this is reality.
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Lol, like Matt Giraud's reply to Danny.

Interesting and hypocritical for Christians to basically call gay people child molesters, and yet when one of their own does something, we should all jump and forgive.

Doesn't work that way for most people.
ladycaid

Post by ladycaid »

Don't understand Danny Gokey. I am also a Christian and believe that we should forgive people. But I am just fine forgiving people while they are serving their prison sentence for breaking the law. Somehow I do not understand how expecting people to obey the laws of the land and if they do not, accept the penalty for doing so is "judging' someone. Seems to me that 'forcible fondling' is trying to downplay molestation. I would not want him around my daughter if I had one.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Loving Matt Giraud's reply [thumbs.gif]

What is upsetting about the Duggar ordeal....of course is the sisters having to suffer with their brother's issues...

However....it is also upsetting that when this began...the boy was 14....

It seems he was crying out for attention/help too.....

He should have also had guidance & counseling very early on.....

and yes.......he should not get a pass [cry.gif] [thumbdown.gif]
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

I'm not downplaying the Duggar story, and I applaud Matt's stand and reality check to Gokey.

But this is a story of generational tech divides. I volunteered to baby sit so daughter could get some shopping done (cupboards were bare). I said it gave me an excuse to go to nearly mega office store to get some CD-Rs to burn those TOH tracks to a disk, so I could blast them in the car. "Mother", I got ... "no one burns disks ... they will probably have to dust off a few for the crazy lady looking for CDs." Oh. Apparently I'm supposed to download everything to my phone and play stuff on the car's sound system by blue-toothing. Or get an iPod.
Seems my phone works hard enough keeping track of traffic and emergency alerts. Found my disks. And will continue to make albums to pop into that CD player.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

donnamb wrote:I'm not downplaying the Duggar story, and I applaud Matt's stand and reality check to Gokey.

But this is a story of generational tech divides. I volunteered to baby sit so daughter could get some shopping done (cupboards were bare). I said it gave me an excuse to go to nearly mega office store to get some CD-Rs to burn those TOH tracks to a disk, so I could blast them in the car. "Mother", I got ... "no one burns disks ... they will probably have to dust off a few for the crazy lady looking for CDs." Oh. Apparently I'm supposed to download everything to my phone and play stuff on the car's sound system by blue-toothing. Or get an iPod.
Seems my phone works hard enough keeping track of traffic and emergency alerts. Found my disks. And will continue to make albums to pop into that CD player.

If you don't want to bother with Bluetooth....

There is a cord ....you can buy...that plugs into your phone & into your car/radio....

Then the music will play through your car speakers [0146.gif]
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

[0144.gif]

TOJAEMES 4h4 hours ago
LOL OMGGGGGGGGGGG https://33.media.tumblr.com/0bba1277121 ... o1_400.gif
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm 2m2 minutes ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Vox
You MUST watch this Joe Biden's speech from 2012. I'm Canadian, knew nothing of his personal life or speaking style

voxdotcom
Joe Biden's 2012 advice to grieving families is all the more poignant today http://vox.com/e/8457366?utm_campaign=v ... ce=twitter
"It is what it is!"
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

madamimadam wrote:mmadamimadamm 2m2 minutes ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Vox
You MUST watch this Joe Biden's speech from 2012. I'm Canadian, knew nothing of his personal life or speaking style

voxdotcom
Joe Biden's 2012 advice to grieving families is all the more poignant today http://vox.com/e/8457366?utm_campaign=v ... ce=twitter
I had to cried so hard listening to this... [cry.gif]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

This is just a heads up for anyone still using Hola. I found this when I wanted to add the extension to Chrome on my new 8.1 mini desktop computer. Chrome no longer supports it and has deleted it from the Web Store.

The free version of Hola has been selling our unused bandwidth and even though you are not visiting a web site it someone else is with your IP address. [icon_mad.gif] The link is only 1 of many and you should read it as it explains more than what I am saying. [smile.gif]
http://www.cnet.com/news/security-resea ... re-botnet/

I now have a new VPN service which I paying $4.00 a month for, but it is secure and the help is great. It only took me 3 days of researching, but today I checked out the VPN services from PC magazine and the one I chose has a server in South America. Maybe didn't need it, but planning ahead for the QAL Rio concert.
[icon_lol.gif]

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp

There are lots more out there, but it's your choice who you want. Just make sure if you only want a free one that it is secure. When researching, I have found most of them aren't, or very limited, so be careful. [smile.gif]

Return to “Let's Talk!”