The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
leothelion

Post by leothelion »

sorry Tiki, I forgot to mention that these reviews are from journalists who have heard the song.    So they are able to review it before its release date.    Speaking of which, some people seem to believe that we might be able to hear the song this Friday.     Not sure where they are getting their info from though.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6020 wrote:
Tiki:6017 wrote:
svca:6015 wrote:Yay, our family is all coming together!  Makes me happy  :clap:  :clap:

:stir:  :stir:  :stir:
Are you ignoring my posts svca. :lmfao:

Oh oops, no I didn't...was waiting for hubby to get home to ask him....he's IT so I was hoping he would just fix it for me  :laugh:

That's what I married him for, right??

Oh! That's fantastic.  :thumbsup:  He'll probably have the answer and you fixed up in no time.  Let me know what was wrong.  Interested. :Smile:
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Tiki:6016 wrote:
barb4Adam:6011 wrote:So  good to see familiar names...Tiki and svca!!:thumbsup:  :hug:  :flowers:

Now I want to see if I can post the same as IDF!!?......

Ok, it worked  :clap:
Edit now to move it to the Ghost thread to not mess with Marie's new baby!! :laugh:

JSYK, it is so much easier to post YT videos now.  Just copy the link, click Youtube, insert link, click Youtube again and you are done.  :thumbsup:
OK gonna try...runs over to Ghost thread again!! :stir:  :tumble:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

leothelion:6024 wrote:sorry Tiki, I forgot to mention that these reviews are from journalists who have heard the song.    So they are able to review it before its release date.    Speaking of which, some people seem to believe that we might be able to hear the song this Friday.     Not sure where they are getting their info from though.
Well, we do know that anything to do with Adam seems to get leaked.:laugh: That would be great rather than waiting until a week Tuesday.  It still seems so long away. :sad:
svca

Post by svca »

svca:6015 wrote:Yay, our family is all coming together!  Makes me happy  :clap:  :clap:

Oh oops, no I didn't...was waiting for hubby to get home to ask him....he's IT so I was hoping he would just fix it for me  :laugh:

hubby fixed it.  He is amazing when it comes to this stuff.  just amazing I tell you.  super genius with computers.  did I mention he was amazing?  took him all of 1 second.....he is amazing.  uber genius...

this is what happens when you leave your PC unlocked and ask hubby to fix it for you    :shocked:
svca

Post by svca »

:lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:

That last post was my uber genius hubby btw.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

And it appears I'm in business.

It was a pop-up blocker, he said.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6028 wrote:

hubby fixed it.  He is amazing when it comes to this stuff.  just amazing I tell you.  super genius with computers.  did I mention he was amazing?  took him all of 1 second.....he is amazing.  uber genius...

this is what happens when you leave your PC unlocked and ask hubby to fix it for you    :shocked:
Wonderful svca.  :thumbsup: Lucky you for having such an amazing genius at hand.  :laugh: even if it was his fault in the first place. :lmfao:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6030 wrote::lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:

That last post was my uber genius hubby btw.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

And it appears I'm in business.

It was a pop-up blocker, he said.
:omg: I never even thought of that. :blush: Well thank your hubby for me.  He just taught me something new.  Hopefully I will remember what it was if it should come up with somebody else in the future.
svca

Post by svca »

I told him, looking at his post, I never noticed before how much he looked like Adam  :giggle:

Lucky me  :whistle:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca:6028 wrote:

Just so you know the 'size of font' values here are different than IDF, so what was '7' at IDF is '24' here, but you can just highlight what you want to make a different size, hit the Font Size: Normal above your post screen and pick "large" or "huge"

So your last sentence would look like this:

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Confession time... I was so excited about the launch today that I only slept 2 hours last night... Then about 30 minutes before the launch I had a mini panic attack so I took a Xanax... so while I wasn't posting for the last few hours, I was out cold!

Such a lovely hostess, huh?

:sleep:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6034 wrote:I told him, looking at his post, I never noticed before how much he looked like Adam  :giggle:

Well he must be one gorgeous hunk of a man and I would say you should be on cloud 9 for him looking like Adam. :drool:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam:6036 wrote:Confession time... I was so excited about the launch today that I only slept 2 hours last night... Then about 30 minutes before the launch I had a mini panic attack so I took a Xanax... so while I wasn't posting for the last few hours, I was out cold!

And while you were sleeping, we have been having fun. :lmfao: We'll forgive you. :hug:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki:6038 wrote:
madamimadam:6036 wrote:Confession time... I was so excited about the launch today that I only slept 2 hours last night... Then about 30 minutes before the launch I had a mini panic attack so I took a Xanax... so while I wasn't posting for the last few hours, I was out cold!

And while you were sleeping, we have been having fun. :lmfao: We'll forgive you. :hug:
YAY!!!!! And now off to find some 'red stuff' to post.. Be back shortly!

:thumbsup:
svca

Post by svca »

Tiki:6037 wrote:
svca:6034 wrote:I told him, looking at his post, I never noticed before how much he looked like Adam  :giggle:

Well he must be one gorgeous hunk of a man and I would say you should be on cloud 9 for him looking like Adam. :drool:
Pure sarcasm, I was referring to my avi lol.

But he is good looking, IMO.  He's one of those disgusting guys that's going to have a baby face forever lol.

And Marie, hubby made that post with the small font....he did that on purpose...he was trying to be funny.

Yeah, he has a strange sense of humor....the secret to our almost 20-year marriage I think. :wub:
svca

Post by svca »

Aw, sweetie, you're entitled.....to the nap, not the panic attacks  :hug:

You've been working so hard to make a new home for us, and you're probably exhausted  :sleep:  :sleep:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Well, all done with my updates... It feels so good not to piggie back with IDF and not have to put my posts in "Quotes"....

:stir:
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Tiki:6016 wrote:
barb4Adam:6011 wrote:So  good to see familiar names...Tiki and svca!!:thumbsup:  :hug:  :flowers:

Now I want to see if I can post the same as IDF!!?......

Ok, it worked  :clap:
Edit now to move it to the Ghost thread to not mess with Marie's new baby!! :laugh:

JSYK, it is so much easier to post YT videos now.  Just copy the link, click Youtube, insert link, click Youtube again and you are done.  :thumbsup:
Hooray!:celebrate: Luv this..bringing it to Ghost Town thread!  :tumble:  

[youtube][/youtube]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I love how she edited the two snippets together... especially the ending!

So SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON guys!!!! Basically 9 days, coz since the Land of Oz is getting it on their 21st, we'll be able to hear it here on the 20th... IMHO!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam:6047 wrote:I love how she edited the two snippets together... especially the ending!

So SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON guys!!!! Basically 9 days, coz since the Land of Oz is getting it on their 21st, we'll be able to hear it here on the 20th... IMHO!
:lmfao: see leothelion's post.  We may hear it on Friday and not have to wait until Tuesday the 21st.

Return to “Let's Talk!”