"Ghost Town" First Single

vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

bebeg:11315 wrote:
vistadiva:11150 wrote:IDGI...from what we've been told, it's do NOT pr-order the album from ITunes because it won't count for charting.

So why is Adam  telling us to pre-order and giving the ITunes link?

ADAM LAMBERT @adamlambert
#TheOriginalHigh is now available for pre-order. Order now to get #GhostTown instantly! –  http://t.co/9p25aqu17u

Does anyone know what CD is included in the bundles on Adam Official?  It is the standard or deluxe version with the bonus tracks?
I emailed adamofficial store (MyPlay Direct) about the cd's.  This is the response....

The Original High (CD) that we have available on our store for $14.99 is the standard CD. There is no deluxe version for the CD, only a Fan Edition CD that is included with the bundles that we have available on our store; It has the same track listing but a different album cover.

Thank you for your inquiry.
Sincerely,
Gabriel
MyPlay Direct
LOL!!  They know NOTHING!!!  OFC there is a deluxe edition...it's the one with 3 bonus tracks...clearly called "deluxe" edition on both ITunes & Amazon.

The more things change...the more they stay the same :laugh:  AO still doesn't get it!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam:11339 wrote:
bebeg:11323 wrote:shirleyhalperin ‏@shirleyhalperin 5m5 minutes ago

Well looky-here, the very handsome @adamlambert!

WOOOT! That should be a great interview!!!!
Podcast will air Thursday morning!!!!

jasonlipshutz  5m5 minutes ago
@mouthslack It's for the next @Billboard Pop Shop Podcast (The Hollywood Reporter is our sister company) :D

jasonlipshutz  3m3 minutes ago
@mouthslack @billboard Thursday morning
"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

vistadiva:11341 wrote:
bebeg:11315 wrote:
vistadiva:11150 wrote:IDGI...from what we've been told, it's do NOT pr-order the album from ITunes because it won't count for charting.

So why is Adam  telling us to pre-order and giving the ITunes link?

ADAM LAMBERT @adamlambert
#TheOriginalHigh is now available for pre-order. Order now to get #GhostTown instantly! –  http://t.co/9p25aqu17u

Does anyone know what CD is included in the bundles on Adam Official?  It is the standard or deluxe version with the bonus tracks?
I emailed adamofficial store (MyPlay Direct) about the cd's.  This is the response....

The Original High (CD) that we have available on our store for $14.99 is the standard CD. There is no deluxe version for the CD, only a Fan Edition CD that is included with the bundles that we have available on our store; It has the same track listing but a different album cover.

Thank you for your inquiry.
Sincerely,
Gabriel
MyPlay Direct
LOL!!  They know NOTHING!!!  OFC there is a deluxe edition...it's the one with 3 bonus tracks...clearly called "deluxe" edition on both ITunes & Amazon.

The more things change...the more they stay the same :laugh:  AO still doesn't get it!
But that's not really AO.  It's MyPlay Direct that handles the merchandise.  And AO is now linked through Warner Bros.

Anyway, I emailed them back and told them that yes there was a deluxe version being sold other places.  We'll see if they get back to me.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

warnerbrospromo
12 minutes ago
Oh hi @adamlambert @ryanseacrest @officialellenk! #GhostTown #theoriginalhigh #adamlambert #glamberts

Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

just logging back on to catch up.....Adam trending on FB :wub:  :thumbsup:

Trending

Adam Lambert: Singer Releases Song 'Ghost Town' From Upcoming Album

Quadruple Rainbow: Rare Phenomenon Reportedly Captured in Photo From Long Island, NY

19 Kids and Counting: Jessa Duggar Seewald Announces 1st Pregnancy

MMR vaccine: Study of 95,727 Children Finds No Link Between MMR Vaccination and Autism

Bayern Munich vs. Porto: Clubs Face Off in Champions League Quarterfinal at Allianz Arena
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Also asking.....are the numer ranking that you all have been posting....

Over all sales......or iTunes ???? :thinks:

On my iTunes page earlier....TOH was #4....now #5....Top Albums  ????
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Love2Lurk:11355 wrote:Also asking.....are the numer ranking that you all have been posting....

Yep.  The album is now #5 Top Albums and #1 Pop Albums

Single is #39 (#63 & #112) Top Songs and #13 Pop Songs
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

shoshanna stone retweeted
Jason Lipshutz ‏@jasonlipshutz 12m12 minutes ago
Thursday AM yooo RT @keith_caulfield: So great speaking to @AdamLambert for an upcoming @Billboard #PopShop Podcast!
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

bebeg:11365 wrote:
Love2Lurk:11355 wrote:Also asking.....are the numer ranking that you all have been posting....

Yep.  The album is now #5 Top Albums and #1 Pop Albums

Single is #39 (#63 & #112) Top Songs and #13 Pop Songs

Thanks bebeg..... love seeing these numbers !!!  :clap:

also here is a tweet with the interviews so far.....in case we missed one ....

Marie was having internet problems earlier...... :flowers:

EM.ES @EMES79  

EM.ES retweeted EM.ES
GOING TO BED SLOWLY ICYMI : 6 INTERVIEWS SO FAR 1-5 … 6 (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1sls9b6

:thumbsup:
Sagittarius

Post by Sagittarius »

Adam sounds so relaxed in the Kidd Kradick interview...lots of excitement for all of us !
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert 1m1 minute ago

Hearing #GhostTown on the radio for the very first time!!!!

It's a video.  How do we post ig videos?
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

KIIS LA played Ghost Town this afternoon..Amazing...they haven't touched anything of his since WWFM....yay radio!  so many stations all over the country playing it today
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

bebeg:11414 wrote: ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert 1m1 minute ago

Hearing #GhostTown on the radio for the very first time!!!!

It's a video.  How do we post ig videos?

This is really cute ........ He is so excited   :celebrate:

also.....His IG header says....TOH avail June 16.....he corrected an interviewer to June 20 something ???

I am thinking this header is correct..... :thinks: .....yes.......no..... :thinks:  :laugh:
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

rustycat:11430 wrote:KIIS LA played Ghost Town this afternoon..Amazing...they haven't touched anything of his since WWFM....yay radio!  so many stations all over the country playing it today

It's amazing isn't it  :wub:

Adam deserves all this media/radio attention  :yes:  :wub:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

What a day to be without Internet!!!! Crap!!!!!  :tantrum:

Trying to find someone who kept a list of all the media coverage...  :sad:

In the meantime, here's the current chart...

"It is what it is!"
Adamcrazed

Post by Adamcrazed »

Hi everyone. For a technically challenged person like myself, this forum change is a BIG deal. I don't know how I am going to find this site each time without coming in through the original one. I also have not figured out how to add my avi. Today, however, I am here to applaud Adam's new label. This time around Adam seems to be getting the promotion and radio attention that was so sorely lacking for Trespassing. My local radio station here in Phoenix has been playing his new single every hour, at the top of the hour, with a major announcement every time! Plus they had him on for an interview at 7 a.m. this morning, and the DJ was raving about the new single and what a great song it was. LOVE IT!!!!! Let's hope it catches listeners attention and becomes a HIT!!! At first I was a bit unsure, but the more I listen to it the better I like it. Having the DJ raving about it made me very happy.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Adamcrazed:11457 wrote:Hi everyone. For a technically challenged person like myself, this forum change is a BIG deal. I don't know how I am going to find this site each time without coming in through the original one. I also have not figured out how to add my avi. Today, however, I am here to applaud Adam's new label. This time around Adam seems to be getting the promotion and radio attention that was so sorely lacking for Trespassing. My local radio station here in Phoenix has been playing his new single every hour, at the top of the hour, with a major announcement every time! Plus they had him on for an interview at 7 a.m. this morning, and the DJ was raving about the new single and what a great song it was. LOVE IT!!!!! Let's hope it catches listeners attention and becomes a HIT!!! At first I was a bit unsure, but the more I listen to it the better I like it. Having the DJ raving about it made me very happy.
Welcome to our new home!!!!

:flowers:

Just bookmark the site and then you'll be able to find your way home anytime you want!  :hug:

PM me your pic for your avi and I'll take care of it for you.

We're a full-service board, here!!!

:laugh:
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Adamcrazed:11457 wrote:Hi everyone. For a technically challenged person like myself, this forum change is a BIG deal. I don't know how I am going to find this site each time without coming in through the original one. I also have not figured out how to add my avi. Today, however, I am here to applaud Adam's new label. This time around Adam seems to be getting the promotion and radio attention that was so sorely lacking for Trespassing. My local radio station here in Phoenix has been playing his new single every hour, at the top of the hour, with a major announcement every time! Plus they had him on for an interview at 7 a.m. this morning, and the DJ was raving about the new single and what a great song it was. LOVE IT!!!!! Let's hope it catches listeners attention and becomes a HIT!!! At first I was a bit unsure, but the more I listen to it the better I like it. Having the DJ raving about it made me very happy.

Welcome  :flowers:

We are very happy too !!  :clap:  :celebrate:  :stir:

I just bookmarked the page too  :yes:
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

billboard ‏@billboard  · 47s48 seconds ago  
The top of the Trending 140 chart is no #GhostTown to @AdamLambert: http://blbrd.cm/eePUus

Woooooohooooooo  :celebrate:  :celebrate:  :celebrate:
grammamia

Post by grammamia »

Soo happy to hear of the major Radio play today!!

Here we go!!

:celebrate:  :celebrate:  :celebrate:
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”