"The Original High" Promo Events

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Promo Events for The Original High

Post by madamimadam »

That last one is actually only for mods and admin but Vamp made a mistake and made everyone MODS right now... Enjoy the bonus while it lasts!

::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

He is so adorable. ::wub::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

madamimadam » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:20 pm wrote:That last one is actually only for mods and admin but Vamp made a mistake and made everyone MODS right now... Enjoy the bonus while it lasts!

::hysterical::
damm i thought i upgraded my status ::grin::
i did enjoy it ::winking::

ok back to embed things then ::plane:: in the other thread
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Guess Adam will be in New York past the 19th. Here is something to add to his schedule.

ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert 27m27 minutes ago
Hey #SaturdayNightOnline! I’m w/ @OnAirRomeo & @AskAnythingChat June 20 @ 8p. Q’s about #GhostTown or new album? Ask: http://bit.ly/1HcXfSJ
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

ok...totally lost here ..new learning curve.....how do we post pics and youtube?..tried dragging ...didn't work... sure it is right in front....but....

can't even figure out how to get my avatar .....guess will deal with this tomorrow ....don't have time to deal with all of this now....what i wanted to post was the RTL vid and how Adam was looking at the blond dancer at 1:36...(she is cute and has that female androgynous look that he loves) ....
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Sealuv » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:40 pm wrote:ok...totally lost here ..new learning curve.....how do we post pics and youtube...don't see icons for that..... ::thinking:: sure it is right in front....but....
Pics is the ninth tag from the left, top row...

Youtubes and a MULTITUDE of other formats, is the second-to-last tag on the bottom row... The one that looks like a "Play" button...

It will all become familiar... Give yourself a chance.

::derrderr::
"It is what it is!"
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

madamimadam » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:44 pm wrote:
Sealuv » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:40 pm wrote:ok...totally lost here ..new learning curve.....how do we post pics and youtube...don't see icons for that..... ::thinking:: sure it is right in front....but....

Youtubes and a MULTITUDE of other formats, is the second-to-last tag on the bottom row... The one that looks like a "Play" button...

thanks...as i said in previous post ...will try figuring out tomorrow....i was so comfy with your last site.... ::grin:: you may be doing this for awhile ::derrderr:: ::haha::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Sealuv » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:00 pm wrote:

thanks...as i said in previous post ...will try figuring out tomorrow....i was so comfy with your last site.... ::grin:: you may be doing this for awhile ::derrderr:: ::haha::
I tell you what... I added your avatar so you'll feel more like yourself.
"It is what it is!"
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

I'll have to study all this - we may need a Saturday night tutorial in the mechanics of the board.
Had to change avatars, since I couldn't find the old one in the appropriate size. This one will keep reminding me of the glamnation Staten Island concert.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

donnamb » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:32 pm wrote:I'll have to study all this - we may need a Saturday night tutorial in the mechanics of the board.
Had to change avatars, since I couldn't find the old one in the appropriate size. This one will keep reminding me of the glamnation Staten Island concert.
I can put your old one in if you want. It will just take me a second.
"It is what it is!"
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

madamimadam » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:09 pm wrote:
Sealuv » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:00 pm wrote:

I tell you what... I added your avatar so you'll feel more like yourself.
ok.....i'm my old self again!... ::flowers:: ... ::laughing:: ...now just have to conquer the new...... ::think::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Sealuv » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:39 pm wrote: ok.....i'm my old self again!... ::flowers:: ... ::laughing:: ...now just have to conquer the new...... ::think::
Have fun with it... Loads of cute toys....
"It is what it is!"
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

madamimadam » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:38 pm wrote:
donnamb » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:32 pm wrote:I'll have to study all this - we may need a Saturday night tutorial in the mechanics of the board.
It's okay - my old one was a photo taken by my friend at the AC concert which we went to together. She said I could use it, and I did at another fan site which automatically resized. And I borrowed the resized photo from there to use here.

But, as I said, this photo brings back memories ...
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

donnamb » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:24 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:38 pm wrote:
It's okay - my old one was a photo taken by my friend at the AC concert which we went to together. She said I could use it, and I did at another fan site which automatically resized. And I borrowed the resized photo from there to use here.

But, as I said, this photo brings back memories ...
Well, your old avi is in the gallery, so anytime you want it back, just go grab it from there. It's resized and everything.
"It is what it is!"
skaschep

Post by skaschep »

It seems the information about the RTL Late Night performance got a bit lost during the transition.

So on Friday June 5th Adam was in the Netherlands for 3 interviews and 1 performance.

Picture accouncing the performance:

The Soundcheck:
Soundcheck RTL Late Night

Official YouTube of the perofrmance:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

PROMO

NEW:

xxmisswendyxx 3h3 hours ago
@shoshannastone for the album I mean? So excited for Chatty Man, Lottery, project with Brian Friedman & hearing #GhostTown on radio:))) TY

shoshannastone 2h2 hours ago
@xxmisswendyxx and Sunday brunch ;)

TALCvids 12m12 minutes ago
TALCvids retweeted anon
Adam Lambert will be a guest on UK TV show 'Sunday Brunch' http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sunday-brunch … & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Brunch

LambritsUK 34m34 minutes ago
Adam Lambert chats to Steve Wright in the UK on BBC Radio 2 on 12th June see http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006wr4 ... s/upcoming

FlyFM958 17m17 minutes ago [MALAYSIA]
Happening at 7pm! @adamlambert will be speaking wtih @guibooo on his 3rd upcoming album #TheOriginalHigh

TALCvids 4m4 minutes ago
TALCvids retweeted Fly Fm
Malaysia Coming up in a 'little bit' according to the DJ "Exclusive i/v"
Listening here http://player.listenlive.co/31601

????

Lynneville 9m9 minutes ago
win a pair of tickets to see Adam Lambert in the iHeartRadio Theater presented by. P.C. Richard & Son on June 16th http://www.ktu.com/articles/weekends-48 ... t-weekend-

ALREADY HAPPENED:

allthatispink 1h1 hour ago
Adam Lambert interview Stockholm promo June 2 2015

[youtube][/youtube]
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

PROMO

KTU

TALCvids 7h7 hours ago
Commercial Free Adam Lambert Weekend http://www.ktu.com/articles/weekends-48 ... -13650388/ … via @1035KTU < chance to win tix for Adam's iHeart Radio Theatre NY concert 6/16

LambertMusic411 7h7 hours ago
Adam Lambert will perform at iHeartRadio Theater in NYC on June 16 via @1035KTU http://www.ktu.com/articles/weekends-48 ... -13650388/ … (includes times you can win tix!)

1035KTU 5h5 hours ago
#Glamberts! We're going COMMERCIAL FREE for the entire weekend PLUS giving away tix to see @adamlambert! Details: http://bit.ly/1FBu46i

ENERGY

AdamLambertBE 7h7 hours ago
Keep an eye on our account this evening, we might have some interesting @adamlambert news #GhostTown #TheOriginalHigh @WarnerMusicBEnl

energyberlin 4h4 hours ago
Dienstag ist @adamlambert bei uns und mit etwas Glück beantwortet er eure Frage! #AdamLambertBeiENERGY

chunkeymonkey81 4h4 hours ago
Rock n roll Adam and his twin, the banker who oversees his finances.

ScorpioBert 4h4 hours ago
Linderella ;) retweeted Radio ENERGY
"Tuesday is @adamlambert with us and with some luck he answered your question! #AdamLambertBeiENERGY "

bgalouye 4h4 hours ago
Btw #Glamberts, Adam will be in our studios in the (early) afternoon on Tuesday. We'll #Periscope. #TheOriginalHigh #AdamLambertBeiENERGY

RTL

xtinandrea 4h4 hours ago
Amsterdam you are lookin mighty fine today! Can't wait for tonight's performance with @adamlambert on RTL late... http://fb.me/7dOflbWb8

mmadamimadamm 4h4 hours ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Christina Andrea
@ahtlam Oh, Adam will have the dancers tonight on RTL!!!!

RTLLateNight 1h1 hour ago
@adamlambert zingt vanavond live in RTL Late Night zijn nieuwe single Ghost Town. #rtlln

INTERVIEW

Margotjamnisek 3h3 hours ago
Patiently waiting for the man of the hour #AdamLambert #GhostTown

Margotjamnisek 1h1 hour ago
Glamberts, I survived. It was great and relaxed. Here we are, the happy couple

TOJAEMES 1h1 hour ago
; P

AUDIO/VIDEO

mmadamimadamm 4h4 hours ago
IG Video... P3_Star

adamlambert_pic 7h7 hours ago
2015-06-05 Adam Lambert on Fly Fm [Malaysia] by adamlambert_pic on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/adamlambert_pic/ ... um=twitter
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

rixfm
för 7 timmar sedan
@bassewidman gästas idag av @adamlambert i Spotify Topp 40! 10.00-12.00. Adam berättar bla historian bakom nya succélåten "Ghost Town" och om det största modemisstaget han gjort under sin karriär #rixfm #adamlambert #glambert #ilikeradio #spotifytopp40

Translated from Bing
@bassewidman is visited today by @adamlambert in Spotify Top 40! 10.00-12.00. Adam tells blah story behind the new hit song "" Ghost Town "and about the biggest fashion mistake he made during his karriär???? #rixfm #adamlambert #glambert #ilikeradio #spotifytopp40

MsDorenaS

Post by MsDorenaS »

Hrithika » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:03 am wrote:rixfm
för 7 timmar sedan
@bassewidman gästas idag av @adamlambert i Spotify Topp 40! 10.00-12.00. Adam berättar bla historian bakom nya succélåten "Ghost Town" och om det största modemisstaget han gjort under sin karriär #rixfm #adamlambert #glambert #ilikeradio #spotifytopp40

Translated from Bing
@bassewidman is visited today by @adamlambert in Spotify Top 40! 10.00-12.00. Adam tells blah story behind the new hit song "" Ghost Town "and about the biggest fashion mistake he made during his karriär???? #rixfm #adamlambert #glambert #ilikeradio #spotifytopp40

He's wearing his lightning bolt pendant. I got one to signify the lightning bolt that hit me when he performed Ring of Fire on AI. ::grin::
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”