***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

So twitterverse has pretty much named every country in South Asia... I even provided him with accommodations in Bali!

I want him to spill now!!! The fandom could sure use some 'fun' news... And BTW, thank you Adam for providing us with a shiny new toy to play with!

adamlambert 33m33 minutes ago
I’ll be in Southeast Asia to Celebrate NYE 2016! Wanna guess where?
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

I'll play the game. ::laughing:: I am gonna go with Singapore!!!! ::grin::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

I hope

Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

I will guess Bangkok with Queenbert ::wub::

He is diverting our attention ::crylaugh::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Here is a map on the area

My guess is Bali or that island ( Gili Trawangan ) he was with Terrance and Johny last time when they was on a boat too
we got Adam sunbathing on deck ::thumbsup::

So Adam in swim wear is a good thing ::winking::

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Love2Lurk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:36 pm wrote:I will guess Bangkok with Queenbert ::wub::

Yup!!!!

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

so wich flag will he be under ::hello::

leothelion

Post by leothelion »

Love2Lurk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:36 pm wrote:I will guess Bangkok with Queenbert ::wub::

That would be totally amazing for me!! I don't think they would bring all of their gear to Thailand for one concert though, it wouldn't be worth it and there is no big festival on at NY. If he comes to Phuket I would just be ecstatic!
Paula

Post by Paula »

I thought Hong Kong at first, but I changed my guess to Bali.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

leothelion » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:47 pm wrote:
Love2Lurk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:36 pm wrote:I will guess Bangkok with Queenbert ::wub::

That would be totally amazing for me!! I don't think they would bring all of their gear to Thailand for one concert though, it wouldn't be worth it and there is no big festival on at NY. If he comes to Phuket I would just be ecstatic!

I am totally guessing location ..... ::rolleyes::

I do think it could be with Queen though !!!!!

That is who he was with last New Years ::thumbup::

Just a guess :)
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
leothelion

Post by leothelion »

Love2Lurk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:57 pm wrote:

Hope you are correct. I have a feeling it might be Singapore, but I have no evidence to support that ::grin::
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Love2Lurk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:57 pm wrote:

I would be surprised if it has anything to do with Queen? He's headed to that area because his tour starts a week later.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 pm wrote:

I would be surprised if it has anything to do with Queen? He's headed to that area because his tour starts a week later.
Yes, I also think it's a solo gig... followed by a few days of R&R before hitting the tour crazy schedule...
"It is what it is!"
leothelion

Post by leothelion »

madamimadam » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:13 pm wrote:
bebeg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 pm wrote:

Yes, I also think it's a solo gig... followed by a few days of R&R before hitting the tour crazy schedule...
I wonder if he knows about the terrible haze over SEA caused by illegal burning of fires caused by Indonesia. Some people say it will last until the end of the year, but I certainly hope not!! This filthy air has spread over Indonesia and also to outlying areas such as Singapore and even here in southern Thailand. It is unbelievable that Indonesian allows it because their citizens have faced enormous health hazards and so have the surrounding countries. Not cool at all!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

leothelion » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 pm wrote:
I wonder if he knows about the terrible haze over SEA caused by illegal burning of fires caused by Indonesia. Some people say it will last until the end of the year, but I certainly hope not!! This filthy air has spread over Indonesia and also to outlying areas such as Singapore and even here in southern Thailand. It is unbelievable that Indonesian allows it because their citizens have faced enormous health hazards and so have the surrounding countries. Not cool at all!!!
WOW! I didn't know about this. Stay safe, BB! ::huggy::
"It is what it is!"
leothelion

Post by leothelion »

madamimadam » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:25 pm wrote:
thanks Marie! Today is OK because the wind must be blowing in the right direction, but a few days ago, even though we live right on the ocean, we couldn't even see it.
It is unbelievable that they can get away with lighting these fires deliberately. It is the quickest way to burn off undergrowth so they can plant ever more palm oil trees. The fires kill the poor endangered orang-utan in the area as well. ::thumbdown::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

leothelion » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:31 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:25 pm wrote:
thanks Marie! Today is OK because the wind must be blowing in the right direction, but a few days ago, even though we live right on the ocean, we couldn't even see it.
It is unbelievable that they can get away with lighting these fires deliberately. It is the quickest way to burn off undergrowth so they can plant ever more palm oil trees. The fires kill the poor endangered orang-utan in the area as well. ::thumbdown::
Where the hell is PETA to protect the animals if other organizations can't protect the humans?
"It is what it is!"
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

Wow, Leo! Just so nice to hear from you again! ::hugkissblush::
I didn't know about that!!!

I sure hope Adam heads your way for NYE. I was holding out hope that it would be somewhere in the US, but I gracefully capitulate...
leothelion

Post by leothelion »

sandyrk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:49 pm wrote:Wow, Leo! Just so nice to hear from you again! ::hugkissblush::

I sure hope Adam heads your way for NYE. I was holding out hope that it would be somewhere in the US, but I gracefully capitulate...
Thanks Sandy! Anywhere in SE Asia is pretty close to us really, compared to the distances between a lot of cities in the US. All are within a 3 hour flight probably. Singapore is one hour and twenty minutes from Phuket. ::smile::
leothelion

Post by leothelion »

sandyrk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:49 pm wrote:Wow, Leo! Just so nice to hear from you again! ::hugkissblush::

Indonesia is a very corrupt country Marie, so its hard for any agencies to make much of an impression unfortunately. Hundreds of thousand of children, maybe even millions are suffering. For those of us from the West, it is hard to believe what they can get away with tbh.

Return to “Let's Talk!”