2016 TOH Tour - General

svca

2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by svca »

Thanks guys!! I didn't realize February didn't have any dates....knew March was open.

::flowers::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:12 pm wrote:Thanks guys!! I didn't realize February didn't have any dates....knew March was open.

::flowers::
You can always look at the calendar too... Just click anywhere on the banner here.

You can view by month/year/etc... Scroll down menu to go to a specific month.

ETA: And I'm very curious as to what he has up his sleeve for February and March... Makes one wonder, doesn't it?
"It is what it is!"
svca

2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by svca »

I swear I did look on the calendar, but didn't see anything for February, so I didn't look any further lol.

Like I said, I didn't realize there weren't any February dates....very interesting ::thinking:: ::thinking::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:03 pm wrote:I swear I did look on the calendar, but didn't see anything for February, so I didn't look any further lol.

Like I said, I didn't realize there weren't any February dates....very interesting ::thinking:: ::thinking::
There is one... in Dubai... Nothing for March... And then crazy busy April, May, June... Then probably the US leg of the TOHT.
"It is what it is!"
Lizziek
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by Lizziek »

Maybe he's setting some time aside for Idol? I hope. ::thumbsup::
Saw a promo with Kris in it saying idols returning for the last season.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by madamimadam »

Lizziek » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:18 pm wrote:Maybe he's setting some time aside for Idol? I hope. ::thumbsup::
I don't think so. He was asked at the Singapore press conference last week and said they hadn't contacted him yet but he was sure he would be returning. He wouldn't set aside TWO FULL MONTHS on the if come chance that Idol would call. I'm thinking a TV show guest role or a movie....
"It is what it is!"
svca

2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by svca »

Lizziek » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:18 pm wrote:Maybe he's setting some time aside for Idol? I hope. ::thumbsup::

Since AI has his face plastered everywhere, I would sure be surprised if he didn't show up in some capacity...hopefully to sing. It's pretty clear they consider him one of their success stories, their international superstar...isn't Simon the one that said that?

But he wouldn't need 2 months for that....well, whatever it is, we should find out pretty soon.

I'm not very good at patience, lol ::whistle:: ::livid::
Love2Lurk
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by Love2Lurk »

I am still hoping for a surprise announcement of Queenbert for Super Bowl half time show !!

It has been announces that Coldplay will play....with more artists to be announced !!!

It seems to me they always try to pair newer artists with older acts as well.....

Queenbert would be perfect ....we shall see.... ::flowers:: .

Also....if it would turn out that Queenbert will perform at Super Bowl....

Possibly they would add a few other Queenbert gigs that would include Adam's TOH music as well....

I do think there will be some AI Adam appearances as well ::thumbsup::

A movie or TV show would be awesome as well !! ::wub:: ::thumbsup::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
rustycat
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by rustycat »

Love2Lurk » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:44 am wrote:I am still hoping for a surprise announcement of Queenbert for Super Bowl half time show !!

It has been announces that Coldplay will play....with more artists to be announced !!!

It seems to me they always try to pair newer artists with older acts as well.....

Possibly they would add a few other Queenbert gigs that would include Adam's TOH music as well....

not to be a downer but I think QAL at the Super Bowl is highly highly highly highly highly unlikely. Its not even worth thinking about to be honest. First, they have been focusing on current artists the last few years --even when they add a slightly less current act it has still been an act more current than Queen. Second, this is Coldplay's gig, they are the headliner with some guests. The guests will likely be artists who appear on their current album or have appeared on other tracks of theirs. QAL would automatically morph into a headliner if they were a guest; you don't have QAL without ending with WWRY and WAC. Its just not gonna happen. Also, Brian is touring with Kerry in February and March and I doubt he's gonna come to the USA for this right before that tour. That also means no QAL this winter in the USA. Adam gave them 6 weeks in late May and June. That's gonna be it for QAL, at least until fall 2016.

I am 100% sure Adam will on be Idol in some capacity this year; he's said as much. don't know if what capacity as they don't do hardly any guest performances anymore with the abbreviated schedule. I'm still hoping for TOH usa tour dates in March rather than the summer. I just think summer is too far away if ALN or single 3 don't do well (unless he tours with someone else or opens). But at this point July wouldn't surprise me. I expect the initial dates to be large clubs and theaters in major cities; maybe 8-15 dates.

I'm a little perplexed by fan chatter re: "oh so glad the demi thing fell through or we wouldn't have this cool toh tour and qal this summer"....the toh dates and qal dates (or at least some of the QAL dates) were planned and booked well before the demi thing fell through, and would have happened regardless of the demi tour; the demi tour was mostly just for NA
Love2Lurk
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by Love2Lurk »

You are probably right Rusty ....

I know it would be a long shot ::unsure::

I still would love it ..... I had forgotten about the Bri/Keri tour ::duh::

Was also thinking. Qbert Vegas run would fit in too ....

Maybe this summer ......

It does seem like there must be something in the works for February & March ???

AI for sure ::thumbup::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Carmi
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by Carmi »

rustycat » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:28 am wrote:
Love2Lurk » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:44 am wrote:I am still hoping for a surprise announcement of Queenbert for Super Bowl half time show !!

not to be a downer but I think QAL at the Super Bowl is highly highly highly highly highly unlikely. Its not even worth thinking about to be honest. First, they have been focusing on current artists the last few years --even when they add a slightly less current act it has still been an act more current than Queen. Second, this is Coldplay's gig, they are the headliner with some guests. The guests will likely be artists who appear on their current album or have appeared on other tracks of theirs. QAL would automatically morph into a headliner if they were a guest; you don't have QAL without ending with WWRY and WAC. Its just not gonna happen. Also, Brian is touring with Kerry in February and March and I doubt he's gonna come to the USA for this right before that tour. That also means no QAL this winter in the USA. Adam gave them 6 weeks in late May and June. That's gonna be it for QAL, at least until fall 2016.

I am 100% sure Adam will on be Idol in some capacity this year; he's said as much. don't know if what capacity as they don't do hardly any guest performances anymore with the abbreviated schedule. I'm still hoping for TOH usa tour dates in March rather than the summer. I just think summer is too far away if ALN or single 3 don't do well (unless he tours with someone else or opens). But at this point July wouldn't surprise me. I expect the initial dates to be large clubs and theaters in major cities; maybe 8-15 dates.

I'm a little perplexed by fan chatter re: "oh so glad the demi thing fell through or we wouldn't have this cool toh tour and qal this summer"....the toh dates and qal dates (or at least some of the QAL dates) were planned and booked well before the demi thing fell through, and would have happened regardless of the demi tour; the demi tour was mostly just for NA

I agree with you rustycat. Super Bowl isn't going to happen. I never even entertained the idea that it would. Adam is in Sydney on January 31. To get back, rehearsed, and able to play on February 7 is a stretch. It's fine though. Other great things are happening for him.

Do you think there is enough time for Adam to sell tickets for TOHT in March? I don't know about that? It's cutting it pretty short. As usual, we'll just have to wait and see I guess. ::smile::
rustycat
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by rustycat »

Love2Lurk » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:49 am wrote:You are probably right Rusty ....

I know it would be a long shot ::unsure::

I still would love it ..... I had forgotten about the Bri/Keri tour ::duh::

Was also thinking. Qbert Vegas run would fit in too ....

Maybe this summer ......

It does seem like there must be something in the works for February & March ???

AI for sure ::thumbup::

hopefully what is in the works in February and march is some NA promo for ALN (if its still alive) or single 3....he hasn't performed ALN on tv at all, hasn't done any radio interviews in support of it other than in connection with the holiday shows..unless you live in a city where he did a holiday show NA ALN promo has been nonexistent...there usually isn't as much radio promo for follow up singles, but he needs a tv performance (or 2) and at least a little more radio promo (SNOL appearance, seacrest or elvis interview, iheart radio top 20 cd or something)...if ALN is dead by the time he gets back in February (and I'm not saying it will be) then they should switch to another single and use any available tv or other appearances to promote the new single so he has something climbing the charts when he tours in the us ( spring/summer/whenever)
Love2Lurk
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by Love2Lurk »

Agreed !!! Some TV promo would be great !!!!

I will add .... With a big .... IF .....

If Qbert were to be invited for the Super Bowl ...

They would make room in their schedule ....for sure ::thumbup::

They would only do ... Probably a medley of top Queen songs .....

Wiould not take much prep.... IMO ::flowers::

Oh we'll ..... We shall see soon~ish ::haha::
rustycat
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by rustycat »

carmi I think there is plenty of time for adam to sell tix to march shows...there wouldn't be that many of them, and the venues aren't going to be that large....it would be no problem...its usually only big arena or stadium tours that go on sale months and months and months in advance...club and theater tours? usually closer in time...people should looks more closely at what mid range acts doing large club/theater tours do and not what big arena acts are doing....all of that being said, I suspect that usa dates may very well be in the summer...which is too bad. March was much better for him in terms of timing for the whole TOH era campaign imo
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by madamimadam »

rustycat » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:34 am wrote:carmi I think there is plenty of time for adam to sell tix to march shows...there wouldn't be that many of them, and the venues aren't going to be that large....it would be no problem...its usually only big arena or stadium tours that go on sale months and months and months in advance...club and theater tours? usually closer in time...people should looks more closely at what mid range acts doing large club/theater tours do and not what big arena acts are doing....all of that being said, I suspect that usa dates may very well be in the summer...which is too bad. March was much better for him in terms of timing for the whole TOH era campaign imo
I thought Shosh had nixed the March U.S. TOH Tour rumor (well not a rumor really, since it had been posted on AO and then deleted)... I would put my money on something this summer in North America. Still no clue what he has up his sleeve for February/March... Something for sure though... after all, he IS our Energizer Bunny!

::haha::
"It is what it is!"
bebeg
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:52 am wrote:
rustycat » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:34 am wrote:carmi I think there is plenty of time for adam to sell tix to march shows...there wouldn't be that many of them, and the venues aren't going to be that large....it would be no problem...its usually only big arena or stadium tours that go on sale months and months and months in advance...club and theater tours? usually closer in time...people should looks more closely at what mid range acts doing large club/theater tours do and not what big arena acts are doing....all of that being said, I suspect that usa dates may very well be in the summer...which is too bad. March was much better for him in terms of timing for the whole TOH era campaign imo
I thought Shosh had nixed the March U.S. TOH Tour rumor (well not a rumor really, since it had been posted on AO and then deleted)... I would put my money on something this summer in North America. Still no clue what he has up his sleeve for February/March... Something for sure though... after all, he IS our Energizer Bunny!

I think you're right Marie, Shoshanna nixed the tour rumor for March. My thinking is tv appearances in Feb/Mar (Idol and talk shows) and the US leg of the tour in July/Aug.

And if we've learned anything over these years it's that Adam is always full of secrets and surprises. Just when we think we know what's happening we get surprised by something we never would have imagined.

Who knows what surprises 2016 holds!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:33 pm wrote:

I think you're right Marie, Shoshanna nixed the tour rumor for March. My thinking is tv appearances in Feb/Mar (Idol and talk shows) and the US leg of the tour in July/Aug.

And if we've learned anything over these years it's that Adam is always full of secrets and surprises. Just when we think we know what's happening we get surprised by something we never would have imagined.

Who knows what surprises 2016 holds!!
To be perfectly honest, I could use a break in Feb/March... We've only had one show and it's a nightmare for all the peeps who keep things organized... Scorpiobert, Devenlane, Lilybop... and me... I friggin' hate Weibo with a passion! At least, Japan uses YT!!!! One more to go tomorrow and then we're out of China!
Off Topic
MAKE SURE YOU GUYS CHECK OUT THE OP OF THE SHANGHAI THREAD! IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT POTENTIAL PRO LIVE STREAM!!!
"It is what it is!"
rustycat
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by rustycat »

bebeg » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:33 pm wrote:

she did nix the march usa tour dates that appeared on Adam's instragram tour posting....I just think that is too bad. IMO March made a whole lot more sense that waiting until summer for solo dates in the usa
Sabine
2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by Sabine »

Most fans - me included- really like the visual appearance and graphics for the TOH tour and I do not understand why we are not getting some kickass merch.
Although I am not familiar with Chinese laws so could it be it is not allowed there to sell merchandise?
But I checked on Adam official - nothing for the TOH tour, no shirts, accessories. This is a good way in todays music business to make money. You just have to look at the cluster of people before and after the QAL shows at the merch stands. For ex. I love the tour book I bought, great way to remember the tour last year.
Adam fans are generous and I am sure they would love to buy memorabilia for the tour.

Ok, there will be merch:
bani ‏@bani_ 2 Std.Vor 2 Stunden

merch for TOH tour via UDO.jp (products will be sold only at the concert venues)
http://udo.jp/Goods/AdamLambert/index.html

Ok then... ::rolleyes::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 TOH Tour - General

Post by madamimadam »

ScorpioBert 7h7 hours ago
Ashton Michael on Instagram: “Buddy @adamlambert in #ASHTONMICHAEL Styled by @brettalannelson #adamlambert” http://bit.ly/1ZM134D

LibraLaurie 3h3 hours ago
@adamlambert via ashtonmichaella

LibraLaurie 3h3 hours ago
@adamlambert … via Isaac Mills FB. (helped designed graphics for the TOHT)

LibraLaurie 27m27 minutes ago
9 Major Acts You Must See Coming To Australia In 2016 | MTV http://in.flux.com/1kGUKzv ADAM LAMBERT #1
"It is what it is!"

Return to “2016 TOH Tour”